/dlg/ Duel links general

Duel Links General #144

>Just a children's card game edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>The Dr Crowler event is happening right now. (S)He is available to unlock as a playable duelist
>GX world is live now. Get your game on!
>Pegasus and Paradox Brothers will be permanently added to the gate in November. They will also have unlock missions for latefags
>new minibox out now, Wall of Disruption is pretty good
>Champions Vigilance and Machine Angel Ritual will be limited to 1, and Red Eyes Spirit will be limited to 2 in a few weeks. We can't have f2p decks doing well, now can we?
>the balance skill will be changed in an unknown way, and the creator skill will be changed to give more meta relevant cards in November

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (VERY OUTDATED)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>when sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it's gives the most XP
>using the modded APK to farm will result in a ban eventually
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're are really unsure about what to buy, Dawn of Destiny is a solid choice because it contains the components for Naturia and Phoenix decks. Both have fallen off the meta but are still viable up to plat
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph
>Level up Alexis for a free Spell Shield Type 8

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/165684/
youtube.com/watch?v=qlhZ4KzTZ10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Konami will fear the samurai

I always see this post, and I always wonder what the FUCK this means

Who is the samurai?

Why should konami fear him?

When will this event take place?

Please elaborate.

don't enable stupid forced memes

Heres a decent comp Gear deck. Just replace Eres for another Golem

>Who is the samurai?
Japan

>Why should konami fear him?
Because they are the jews

>When will this event take place?
When the samurai slay the jews

It's shitpost, just ignore it.

I love these little character portraits in-between chapters.

Getting KoG is way too easy. Unless you do it first 3 days in which case you were 100% just carried by the strongest meta deck. Konami has to realize there's a problem when half the players in the game are hitting KoG. There's no accomplishment. There's not even anything to do when you get there.
>seasons are 2 weeks
>drop 10 ranks instead of 5
>you can demote from legend 1 to plat 5
There. Minor tweaks to patch this shit.

With what a digital dummy Joey is, I don't see why him using a terrible card wasn't believable

My favorite bit of the anime is how retarded powerful his dice spellcards would be if he had any decently stated monsters

You telling me all I have to do is roll a 2 to double my monsters attack? Shit better put some more 500 att monsters in my deck

>Konami has to realize there's a problem when half the players in the game are hitting KoG.
user, you have to be a fool to believe half the playerbase is in KoG. Have you seen half the decks below Gold? A fuckton of people who play this game are children or people who it casually, not like us who spend so much time and effort on this stuff.

I'm still confused as to why he replaced Axe Raider with Swordsmen of Landstar.

>2.5m points into the event
>still no SR drops
wtf i thought they increased drop rates

I think graceful dice in the anime only works if his monsters are 500 atk or less. That's why he's always using swordsman of landstar

>and your glasses look stupid
Holy shit torched

I hope mill fags burn in hell

Just git gud

I would fuck insect queen tbqh

Can you stop with this manga posting? I'd rather have no discussion than you fagging up this thread with pictures only you like.

Me too

Prove that you're not using a modded APK and then I will be convinced you're not a faggot.

>Tristan explaining to Duke he was basically bullying the poor kid with a blind sister
kek

I have 3 of each on iOS. Just be more lucky lmao.

Would the red parts be hard?

Let me finish up this duel

>AG Box is only good with AG Workshop, and vice-versa
>You can only get 1 Box and 0-2 Workshop
What kind of advanced faggotry is this

>Konami has to realize there's a problem when half the players in the game are hitting KoG.

user, IIRC, something like 1.9% of the player base hit KoG

I like the pictures, why are you so mad user? Just let him post

I wouldn't believe this for a second post-"PvP revamp."

Do you realize how many players there are swimming around in Rookie-Silver ranks?

I'm not mad. It floods the thread with useless pictures that have nothing directly related to duel links.

How many are at legend?

Yes, but they also feel really smooth. Also, watch out for those claws of hers on your back and her urge to bite (playfully).

Why not? They can still get all the rewards no matter what rank they're at. Think about how many people play duel links. Now think about how many people actually come online and discuss it. Hell, even dkayed's discord only has like 1k members IIRC from his website

More Dark Red Enchanters when? Nothing feels better than making a CA player discard Cyber Petit Angel and Idaten and have absolutely no resources to do anything.

I have a strangely high winrate with this shitty deck. Like 85%. Don't understand.

A smart CA player would have summoned Benten against your deck

Jesus fuck, what's with Duel Monsters and 3 episode long duels?

Man, I'm a brainlet and just realized that Weevil spraying that kid foreshadowed this exactly.

Shit's ebin. Gives the duels more weight, more importance.

They had to pad out the series with filler and shit so they didn't outpace Kazuki himself. That shit with Jinzo and the Great Moth in the anime didn't happen at all in the manga.
It's why the stopped right at the climax of Battle City for the Virtual World Arc and Season 3 entirely being nothing but filler.

what is the hip gay meta deck

cyber angels

>that insect queen chest

Damn, is it wrong of me for wanting to fuck a bug?

Source me that doujin pls

In exchange I offer you a sekrit Ancient Gear tek

>nearly got jaden to level 40

How many senju/sonic bird do I need for Cancer Angels?

Interesting tech.
nhentai.net/g/165684/

enjoy my brother. If you like this you should also check out nakamura regura

2/1 is what I usually here is fine. It's about to be hit hard, so I don't know if going for them specifically will be worth it right now.

>nearly got jaden to level 40
>Wants to play Cyber Angels
user, I have some bad news

>insect queen will never look at you like that
It's not fair

I already have 2 of each from playing a dorado deck so that's good

Only for PVE, and I've already unlocked whatshername so I don't see what the bad news would be

It amazes me every time how much of an asshole kaiba is

What does jaden have to do with CA?

youtube.com/watch?v=qlhZ4KzTZ10

Does Joey ever get any value out of Insect Queen?

Why keep playing as a character in PVE when there's no level up rewards left?

Blame the dub.

I believe he uses it in his duel against Odion, but don't recall it ever winning him any games.

Shit is that one punch man?

GOD
FUCKING
DAMN
IT

I JUST WANT TO REACH KOG YOU PIECES OF SHIT WITHOUT USING GAY ASS FAGGOT DECKS LIKE RED EYES, CA AND AG

What happens to Joey in the sequels?

Did he end up marrying Mai?

The original cast isn't really mentioned much outside of Yugi and Kaiba. Pegasus call Joey the third best duelist he ever met in a flashback in GX, and if DSOD is canon, his goal after high school was to become a Pro Duelist.
Joey and Mai never get together, however.

Mai is like 8 years older than him. What kind of self respecting man settles for an older woman?

Sad. Yugi is so boring compared to him, it's sad that he's been such an afterthought. Kaiba is based though so I can see why he'd get more development

A true patrician that's who

Dude. I ran into a guy in legend 3 with 26 card peak performance. Nearly everyone in legend has horribly unoptimized decks right now. Step up man.

He'd be a fool to not go after mai
you ain't my nigga
you my nigga.

Oh shit it's Zombie Boy's episode on.

Why is this allowed

>Fusions have to wait one turn before attacking
Excuse me?

This and it always makes me mad that they don't just fusion from their hand. I guess they need to be on the field for some reason but it's just weird.

Why would you even bother using Horus level 4?

Why did they bring Bonz back just to bully him

He had it coming for looking weird

Playing against Crowler and his monsters that don't let you activate trap/quick spell cards just shows you how much more utility mirror wall has than wall of disruption

My first SR drop from Crowler after 30ish farms.

Yipee.

>activates mirror wall before battle phase
>opp just skips the battle phase
>you pay 2000 or lose your mirror wall

It's delaying the inevitable. The problem is that Gears with Rare Metalmorph are fucking retarded.

>This episode's premise
Is Joey an unironic cuck?

Joey would have to be interested romantically in Mai to be a cuck.