/pso2g/ - Phantasy Star Online 2 General #1344

■ Current Update (10/25): 「託されし巨なる力」 Part 2
bumped.org/psublog/unleash-the-darkness-within-through-the-power-of-the-dark-blast/

■ Next Update (11/1): 「電撃!ポリタンカーニバル」
pso2.jp/players/update/20171108/

■ Future
├ Dec: Erythron Dragon Raid Boss EQ
└ Jan: Enchanted Forest Field

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
pso2.jp/players/boost/
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratch: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Misty Dark World (until 11/8)
├ Alchemist Replica (until 11/22)
├ [SG] Mother Cluster Imitation (until 12/13)
└ [SG] Darkness Conviction (releasing 1/1)

■ Current Collection File
├ Phantom God (Zeinesis, until 11/1)
├ Trick or Treat 2017 (Fornis, until 11/8)
├ Majestic/Phantom Battleship (until 11/29)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 2018/3/7)
├ Aura (until 2018/3/20)
└ Evleda (until 2018/3/20)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator: 4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread

1st for closcute

wtf

gao

God, Quna is so cute

I'm noticing a pattern here.

>Sophie's outfit isn't a layered wear
Lame.

yeah, leechers are using the same outfit

This camera angle makes everyone look so tiny

That's because they are.

the free market will turn PSO2 into a full-fledged h-game

No, no, they look like support partners in that
The room is much cozier with the normal perspective

how is it a kludge? you have to press SOMETHING to switch your weapons unless you are a hero who uses the built-in weapon switching mechanic

Assign whatever key you press to switch weapons to an autoword and then just use that autoword to switch both and not only you can switch camos and weapons, you can also do those two + switch rings, costumes, fashion sets, etc. It gives TONS of flexibility for literally the same effort you put into pressing a button and switching to another weapon

>"macros don't belong in this game like this to begin with"

ok enjoy having to manually switch your camos

>How is it a kludge
Not so much for the player, it's just added complexity that is bolted on top of, and compensates for, how stupidly thrown together and rushed the weapon camo system was in the first place

that's literally not the point though?, i acknowledge how stupidly put together the camo system is.

What the first post wanted is a way to use multiple weapon camos, you can't do that (not yet at least) and i provided him of a workaround that works exactly like how a multiple-camo system would work.

I believe that its the fact that its additional work to mimic a system that should have been a default feature.

Really, the whole camo system should be scrapped and instead we should get a weapon slot and visual slot for each item on the pallet, and you shouldn't be restricted to using just camo-type weapons for the visual.

Alternatively, Sega could spend 15 minutes not working on new, less covered outfits for prepubescent girls and actually make 13* weapons that don't look like total garbage.

Camos aside, I'm not really on-board with the idea of switching units or rings with it either

>Sega could spend 15 minutes not working on new, less covered outfits for prepubescent girls and actually make 13* weapons that don't look like total garbage.
Separate people working on systems versus costumes and weapons designs, probably don't overlap much

Well, for starters, you'd be surprised.

And second, let me rephrase since you missed something: If they would stop trying to make little girls look like sexdolls and spend more time making weapons that didn't look like absolute shit then the camo system failing on nearly every level and require a mess of extra code linked up to another system entirely to function close to the way a system like that should work in the first place wouldn't be as much of an issue

>Well, for starters, you'd be surprised.
The game's full credits are in English at the end of Episode 3

>deflecting the point this hard

>get elveda unit
>1s sentence power

well fuck me.

bend over

>want evleda legs
>rear
>rear
>arm
>rear

Well kill me.

That's all subjective in the first place, and even if the real weapons looked amazing by whatever standard, people would still want the option to change up their looks without it affecting their stats anyway.

When is techer gonna get more buffs?
When is techer gonna get another weapon aside form talis gunslash doesn't count
When is techer getting its own advanced class variant?
When am i gonna get a lavis cannon?

Shut up and refresh my buffs, slut.

Shit hurt me too that coat would work with a lot of stuff

Shame all Dewman males and all Dewman females with nubs

I've tried following the pastebin to buy AC, but I'm not getting the Google Wallet option. Am I missing something, or is it supposed to be the google play credit option?

>take up es
>have premium
>exp tickets out the ass
TASUKETE

also i heard it was really easy to get sg while playing es. how do i do that?

Can't say I was expecting to get anything with my last 30 coins. Guess I'll keep playing this crap for a little while longer.

logging in once a day gives you a 1sg ticket.

Im tired of seeing all these ugly lolis doing their lobbyslut shit.

bumping dead thread

>all subjective
>the literal 12 year olds standing in the lobby right now in lingerie

i mean, you can try to claim that the vast majority of 13* weapons aren't overdesigned messes. you'd be wrong, but you can do it. even so that still doesn't change the end point of the argument: the camo system is stupid. it functions one way and the only way to get it function a way similar to the way it should be functioning is to use a totally different system available in the game to emulate the way it should work to begin with, and it still doesn't do exactly what it should be doing.

do i need to spell it out in any more plain way, or are you going to continue to flip back and forth between the two points in a worthless attempt to ignore them both?

Football formation?

You didn't really get anything

ded

>english patch

Why do I see a lot of english players using Japanese names?

Because it's cool

whats the best class + weapon to use in EQs so i can get extreceptors?

no its not

sorry I like to be able to read my games

It's facilitated by Google Play, which normally has Google Wallet as a payment option, but I suspect that particular method doesn't work and you'll need to use something else like credit

That pastebin is a probably little out of date, I think there might have been a time where it was all branded as google wallet or maybe the author just didn't know any better I don't know

常識を飛び越えて
イメージの向こうへ

a few japanese players use engrish ones
it's adorable

>mfw when pso2g spends in a single lobby action more than their whole gear combined
Pretty disgusting.

Can I NTR NPCs?

Feels good man

Thanks closet.

Fighter with Twin daggers and facet folia PA. Use as many different frame types as you can with attribute at least 200 depending on weakness. That is enough to get you past the damage threshold.

Can you not see the picture? I got the 12* Halloween Kamui E+L chip.

I change weapons with mouse wheel scroll.

Try coupling a Paypal account to your Google payment account. Make sure the Google account has a billing adress within the USA.

Then top up some balance on Paypal and it will let you select paypal for payment. It handles currency exchange automatically btw.

Or use credit card, but that might fail depending on your company so you'll probably have to make a call to them to ensure you can make international payments in other currencies.

I hate every single one of you dumb lazy niggers.

Then go away. Shitposting it about here doesn't fix anything. Start a private server safe space so you'll never have lazy niggers and leeches.

You're all heroes, /pso2g/! Never give up!

>Implying
All I need is another ddos so all niggers get blocked again.
The ddos aftermath was the best time pso2 ever had.

which skill sim is updated, arks layer one is still riddled with errors

Ded? Ded.

Do it then.

Why are all eng teams toxic cesspools?

Gross

So which ship are we all playing on?

Ship 2 has the most english speaking players. Ship 4 has some but much less.

The problem with ship4 is that nobody plays with eachother

Quna got weird towards the end of her career

what errors

I think he meant that it isn't updated with new numbers and certain stuff still being 10 points instead of 5.

according to the log aida said he updated it on 10.09.17 for the new stuff

Why is the next area the rape forest from Berserk?

I tried the google play credit option rather than paypal, and that seems to work quite well. The main downside is that you have to buy credits in set amounts ($1, 5, 10, 25, 50) so you're forced to buy a little more than you need.
I'm sure paypal works around this better, but I'm a bit paranoid with it due to their reputation with security

I came back to the game from a relatively big hiatus. My best rifle is Gix and Launcher is Orbit, what upgrades should I aim for if any? Unit recommendations, with cheap a cheap affix would also be great

Will it be an actual free field or will it be some teleporter shit with pre-spawned enemies like Ult Amduscia?

who knows I honestly hope it's a free field at this point

Sega said before ep5 came out that there would be no free fields this episode, assuming they keep their word.

Launchers are both buffed and necessary to keep up with new mobbing quests. You'll want a new one that's better for combat. Seikaizer weapons are pretty easy to max out because you only need 3 copies instead of 6 for +35/60ele. The evlada series are basically noob gear, but if you have room on your collection sheets you may as well get some.

they were lying

New to the game here. Is the only way to raise the grind value of a weapon to grind the same one into it? If so does this mean I would need 6 copies of the same weapon to get the maximum stats? That seems excessive. It would take me 12 days if I'm lucky enough to finish the file in a single day. Why is this so grindy?

Yes, it's ridiculous. You should honestly just drop the game right now while you're still ahead and a have a clear mind, only insane people like me put up with this bullshit.

You should probably decide if you like playing the game first before complaining about that sort of thing. Honestly you should just quit now if this sort of thing bothers you

Because the game isn't really focused on gear collecting and min maxing. You can get away without maxing it. It literally is all about dressup and chat for endgame as sad as it may sound.

bouncer and braver mags are still 5 points in the skill sim, for example
they're supposed to be 1pt default skills

Didn't they also say there'd be no new skill rings, too? And we're getting those next week.

They said no hero rings

Did you mean 12 Deus? If yes, wrong, you're either missing rdr boost or something else, since with boost it takes like 4/5 deus to fill his weapon gauge. Since you're new and don't even know about using those boosts to complete collection files faster, you should first learn how to play, and then getting to the complain part.

Go to excube shop, buy 250% rare drop boosters and use those in every relevant EQ. You don't necessarily need 6 copies as the important thing is the elemental attribute value. That caps at 60 which you get with 3 copies of the weapon. You only need 6 if you want the Special Ability Factor on the weapon (it's a free affix with 100% transfer rate). The stats you gain from a weapon being +32 > +35 are miniscule otherwise.

Look at me guys i finished my BO ring

Reminder to hide all Rayxanber posts
Do not reply to Rayxanber posts

klap klap. u r pro leeg. now go erp.

Thank you
I'm always glad to share my experiences with my video friends on the /pso2g/'s.
Also looking for F/Beast gf. Must be swole and thicc within reason. Come to my room on Neudaiz if interested.