/dg/ - Destiny General

SWORDS NOT WORDS Edition

>>LIVE EVENTS Gauntlet
Nightfall: The Arms Dealer - Torrent & Zero Hour
Flashpoint: Io
Xur: Io - Giant's Scar. Actium War Rig, Knucklehead Radar, Eye of Another World, DARCI
Trials: LOL?!?!

>>NEWSCLANSLINKS

this game sucks :/

Why are you all so gay?

be my friend!!!!! somebody!!!!!

*Epic music* And because of this, we're able to meet Destiny 2, the newborn child of a great franchise so far, and not only that, it's just, its just the bittersweet of having a brand new beginning, leaving everything behind.

Now even though we have our stuff to lose, we still have a lot to obtain in the process. Growing as a guardian... leaving your past behinds but not letting it dwell on you forever. Always take a next step forward to become legends, become Destiny. YOUR Destiny in fact, your second Destiny. So much is covered, and everything, that it's just... *Sighs* it's my pleasure to have a say in some things as a community as a person and just bungie has done such a wonderful job with this series. of course they've had a few hiccups along the way, but.... that's not to say that... they have made a lot of progress, with their matchmaking, with thier loot systems everything really, it's really improved so I think with destiny 2 as of what we've seen with the reveal we have nessus Io Titan and the EDZ (CAP)

Both big, all of them, big beautiful maps. That look great, just the design and the lore, ready to read about. to explore go out into that world, into that dark night... and say hello... inside... *sighs* personally, this is just pre-beta so *sighs* I'm not gonna sleep too much but I just want to thank you for watching and I hope you enjoyed, I'll try to leave you know more content later on down the road and if you enjoyed it, please leave a like and *laughs* hopefully subscribe, maybe? It's a small channel and it will try to keep a steady flow of content for Destiny 2 coming out very soon. So I thank you for watching and I hope you all have a wonderful night.

Warlock is the best class

>tfw no Failsafe gf

I'm having fun with this game.

Welcome one, welcome all. Destiny 2 awaits, Guardian. A brand new day a brand new fight. A new world to explore, more loot to obtain.

My name is Jiro, I am happy to meet your acquaintence. Hopefully I'll be streaming Destiny 2 sometime and we can all take this wonderful voyage together.

*sighs* Now, this is just pre-beta thoughts, so, I'm not going to go too deep into it but I'll still try to follow along the guidelines.

Destiny 2, you know we have many new features, we have a third ability, revamped classes, along with new lore! Infact, in game lore,and even *laughs* I'm happy to say this, an open world where you can actually explore and judging by some of the footage that was shown with the strikes, its crazy to say that with nessus the way how it works is so big and beautiful I wouldn't be surprised if everything was playable space now. Like, they're not being held back by last gen anymore so they have so much to work with, that at this point the lessons they've learnt throught the series, as a company, as a community, with everyone. I feel like they've made this game very beautiful.

>thanks for the tip

what is the power level cap for PC before the raid comes out

you misspelled titan
>more damage than both
>tankier than both
>more mobility than both
>double grenade
literally so op that it's unreal

305 until the prestige raid comes out, I've been stuck at 281 since yesterday so good luck

I'M GOING TO FUCK FAILSAFE AND THERE IS NOTHING ANY OF YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

>he thinks prestige raises the level cap
I hope you like emblems and reskins.

I'll ask again since old thread was dying when I posted: anyone down to do some grinding to 265? Tired of soloing public events. I'm on PC by the way and am not shy.

Anything above 270 is fine to raid. Don't burn yourself out trying to hit 300 just to realize the raid is dropping gear beneath your level.

Post PC tag, I'm probably gonna get on soon. Probably gonna no mic it though, not required for PE's.

>PC runs at the same fps no matter what I fucking touch in the settings

Hunter or Titan for Fun?

TRULY THE MASTER RACE HAS ARRIVED

How many times do we have to say this to you PC niggers. Have one of each class, there is literally no benefit of having more than one of each class in this game. There was in Destiny 1 but not here. Fuck me.

Bnet is UltraCHEZ#11465
Got another guy and we'll be grinding public events so add me whenever. Mic or no mic is fine. I don't really care.

Striker.
>Double nades
>Skullfort + Shoulder Charge for more nades
>Fist of Havoc is top tier fun now

Tfw no destiny 2 with my 1070ti

didja turn off vsync akarinon? also the tower in the edz, when i look at it my comp refuses to go higher than 60 something when i normally get 70-120ish everywhere else.

oh also smaa is broken so just use fxaa anyways

Dead game

>didja turn off vsync
That's a given.

> so just use fxaa anyways
I'll give that a try.

PC niggers lol the irony. Never met a nigger that played anything besides a PS4. Nigger detected.

There is a fat black chick who is a PC gamer at my college.

Does she stream on twitch? I'd like to sub and donate.

hunter 251 power on eu( if it matters)
Looking for fire team to farm events.
Danny#2242

how the fuck am i supposed to find people for the nightfall? why wouldn't it just group me with players instead of sending me in solo

How DO we fix Sunbreakers

how would I know lel

These newfags

I'm actually gonna uninstall myself

Spec?

by banning white people and their toxic comments

GUIDED GAMES

THREADLY REMINDER

>Tfw got all of the best exotics before raid opens

Idk how to read this

Why is the Warlocks double jump abilities so shit? I have so much fun with Dawnblade and Voidwalker until I get to a platforming part then I just want to kill myself.

>version for ants

ya but we got a sniper rifle for a year

so suck it

>four stack in quickplay where they all sit in a corner
Why do people do this?

I feel like sort of Gypsy Queen

kay

>open 5 exotics
>get skull instead of crown every time
I'm so upset

woah...

Looks like Hitler missed one.

Radeon RX 480 8GB
i7-2600k

It's no means the best, but it's probably because of the FPS degrading over time because of a memory leak or clans.

If it makes you feel better I use a G3258

*blocks your path*

>Choose Nameless Midnight
>Do Nightfall
>Get another

>Nobody wants to raid on ps4
>Nobody wants to raid with me because I'm shy

Fuck

>Hate how my character looks now
I can just transfer all my gear and level to 20 again right and nothing is lost?

It would help to just post a name so we can play with you, faggot. If not then fuck off and cry somewhere else.

>This fucking gook bitch is the reason there's no /all chat in d2 pc or local proximity in PvE

>WE WANT YOU TO MAKE FRIENDS!

By...using emotes?

Someone needs to lace the kool-aid they're all drinking over at bungie with cyanide.

>shy
>posting for attention
really gets the pumpkin pumpin'.

>UltraCHEZ#11465
Just send FR, lemme know if you got a spot. Trying to whisper but it says input a valid username.

Is this game really multiplayer or is it just single player with a bunch of online NPCs + a lame 4v4 mode?

The second one.

You can't even yell at a stupid random motherfucker on how to do a heroic public event properly because MUH SAFE SPACE

Also no talking shit in pvp..fucking gay af desu

Are you complaining about retarded randoms or being sincere?

I will add you guys instead. I don't want to post my name here

play with me qt

Imagine if the skill tree you picked actually changed the design of your super. I'd really appreciate an indicator showing where or not im playing against a sunbreaker thats going to leave a fire puddle or one thats going to kill me with a hammer with a hitbox the size of half the map

Hello friends, is there a list of BIS items for each class/subclass for pre-raid?

Specifically Striker Titan, if possible

I wish there was an indicator to filter shitters like you, but they removed grimoire score.

fucking MIDA cancer should be removed from the game, it's so op

Taken Blight is my favorite pub event because of the unique PvP focus. Did you bring enough Wardcliffe rockets to destroy the orb before your opponent can reload his power weapon too many times? Can you find a spot to pop your super for a strategic boost of speed while hiding your orbs of light from your opponent?

>still playing destiny 2 pre-dupe solution

I JUST WANT TO DO THE STRIKE
I'VE BEEN SITTING WAITING FOR A GUIDED GAME FOR 10 MINUTES
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nameless midnight
Coldheart
Curtain call (vanguard rocket launcher)
Merciless (exotic fusion rifle) OR hawthornes shotgun
And a well leveled sword, doesn't matter which

That's all you need for the raid

Thank you friend, also I feel like this is a retarded question but whats the maximum number of exotics you can equip? Two at a time?

One weapon, one piece of armor

System?

What's your psn?

i'm complaining about the lack of communication ability. No way to interact with anyone you see, might as well be NPCs.

Champion, thanks for taking the time to answer my questions - it can be kinda hard to get straight forward information out of any of the 'guides' I find

Anyone doing the nf for ps4 need it for my 2nd char

PC

What is a guided game?

I’m down

>Talk to guy offering items
>select each
>see i can get more than 1
>click every button i can.
>realize I just spent my entire bank of shekels.

Anyone on PC wanna do the nightfall?

Me
Btag is Ghost#13769

truejiro

Really disappointed at the lack of content, or busy work. Even shit like dailies, I miss heroic strike lists. Maybe I just wasn't this involved with Destiny 1 when it first came out to notice how barren it is, but I'm feeling it with launch Destiny 2.

Hopefully they add SOME free content for players.

Because I'm a furry.

Yeah. Add me

Thats 3

So when people say to save your "powerful gear" milestones for when you're power level 60-65 that's just a motive towards efficiency right? The flashpoint, crucible, nightfall and clan exp milestones all reset weekly so if you don't care about getting as strong as possible as fast as possible there's no harm in turning in those quests for a shiny new piece of gear, right?

Well besides the content mentioned in the TwitchCon stream and the latest TWAB, we have three planned Bungie streams to either show more content or display the previously mentioned ones so we're all just playing the waiting game.

At this point, Destiny 2 is kind of like this fork. We can pick it up and enjoy our meal but it'll leave a sticky uncomfortable feeling.

Run fullscreen instead of windowed. The windows 10 compositor forces v-sync even if you disable it in the game.

Pretty much yeah. You can hit 265 so quickly from just farming blues though anyways.

If you're not in a hurry to get to 305, open your milestones anytime you want. They reset weekly.

I use Windows 7.

Why does everyone explain which system they are using, I thought this was cross platform?

It never was pcuck