/wfg/ - Warframe General

See you soon Chroma edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/854253-warframe-update-22-plains-of-eidolon/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

>Not buying the instruments for credits

Remember that time when they said Zenurik's energy restoration was going to be killed?

How do you go from the most ugly frame ever seen on the game to the cutest with a rocking body?

Also, any news about the fucking meteor?

THERE ARE 2 TWO FORMA BP VS EXILUS BP FIGHTS

I'm new and I only built her today

You mean when all the faggots who used it as a crutch screeched and bitched and cried for over a week straight about a hypothetical nerf to their shitty playstyle?

Wukong vs Oberon, which one? I only have space for 1 and dont feel like farming plat right now

HMM

Does the damage you do on the Fomorian affect what reward you get?

feels good, doesn't it?

t.naramonshitter

Oberon is generically useful, never the best but also never a hindrance. Wukong cannot die, and that's about all he can do.

Wrong. Unairu. By the way I am sustained by your tears, my tater has so much armor it's disgusting.

i quit for a year, is chroma still good?

Unairu made out like a fucking bandit in 2.0.

tfw Vazarin heals and damage reflect are gone

I want my invis back

anyone know how to bring back invisible nekros

"Twitch Sync: Linked to Could not find, check back later.. Click here to unlink"

Cry everytime. Been watching King Macho for hours and have gotten no drops. Unlinked and it fucking bugs out on me.

Can you still get parts if you already did the fomorian event successfully?

Why would I be shedding tears when zenurik was outright buffed? You talking about pre-focus 2.0? Nigga, I had pizzas on standby.

>actually using your tater
Yeah, you're pretty disgusting alright.

>HMM
yes it does user.
though public players are super slow.
>not using itzal
>not killing one node then leaving

>13 runs
>Only 1 receiver
It's like you don't praise RNGesus or something

Get Health Conversion and Unairu

>Fomorian alert
Oh fucking gee, if they ever fixed archwing this wouldn't be shit

who gives a fuck? they already nerfed drops and now you have to watch for hours just to see like 3 drops

the belly cloth and bad helmet ruin the new skin

>Unairu made out like a fucking bandit in 2.0.
It was practically useless before and nobody used it, so it had to. It's nice to be able to keep shredding Eidolons.
>Yeah, you're pretty disgusting alright.
Yeah I'm sure you are. Tater haters are usually smarmy little cunts so that doesn't surprise me.

>Same Faven shill trying this hard
You couldn't be more pathetic.

save up and buy one of the grineer instruments

its easy as fuck you big fucking baby

To who are you referring? Because it definitely is not me

should my reaction be...
>Nani!?
not really, only reason anyone wants the imperator is because its time limited and offers 3k mastery

gib colors

explain

POWDERS AND DYES

So nu-/wfg/ wasn't a joke after all

>he likes taters
Do you also like Naruto?

and neither are worth doing.

I don't hate taters
I just don't like that they look like underaged trannies

Why can't I use Exalted Blade when using my archwing? Surely it's better than this shitty archmelee thing.

how do I survive lvl30+ defense without the pod taking damage? I tried limbo, they still get through eventually

there was a period a month or so ago where they were available for credits. it got patched.

I love you petulant little shits. I'm sure even if I told you I was in Warbros back when it actually mattered and have been playing this game since every level was a Corpus Ship Tileset you wouldn't believe me. Stay buttblasted.

why the fuck are you meleeing while in archwing?

The belly cloth is so when you pull out and blast it all over it is easy to clean.

There was a sleek a little while ago where they were buyable with credits instead of plat.
Fixed now.

I literally got octavia in 2 runs just to rush her and buy them.
Haven't used octavia yet.

Every weapon is better than the archwing weapons

Is there anything worth getting from Simaris other than Energy Conversion and the key?

>>Yeah, you're pretty disgusting alright.
>Yeah I'm sure you are.

>n-no you
lol

>I tried limbo, they still get through eventually
put more duration on him.
use all the giant reach meming melee weapons people like for the equinox farm so you can murder them through stasis.
recast your shit between waves.
what the fuck were you doing man?

...what about Chroma now?

No your reaction should be devoting your asshole to RNGesus.

>the grineer have no honor
>Are you just mercenaries? Fighting for scraps? Where is this so-called Tenno honor?
>they'll have plenty of robotics
>corpus never fight for themselves
>slaughters countless crewmen from the comfort of the seat in their orbiter

>liking tater tots

Minimum 4 forma maybe

>Uranus mission starts in sharkwing
>"This looks like fun"
never hated my own tato so much as when this shit happens.

Amazing how you think just because you've been here from the start somehow exempts you from having shit taste. It can't be helped after all. It's not like everyone in Warbros is perfect. Not even back then.

I mean this account was made last week I don't have limbo. I tried having my friend use it but he wasn't much help

The helios and carrier augs, and the 2x scan augment

So that's a yes?

aaaaaa

>Capture Eidolon
>Get 2 trinity just in case one is a retard
>MR 24 both of them
>Getting 2 lures as always
>Retarded niggers can't press 4
>I-I-I need energy!
>Retards can't even use their 2 on womvalist
>Lures destroyed
>I-IS NOT O-O-OUR FAULT!

Jesus fucking christ how the fuck there's is people so fucking retarded in this game that can't even use their brain to press 4 and a couple of times 2, or even using energy pizzas holy fuck.

Is there a way to get 60 mod capacity on a Frame other than having it prime? Like the potato for the weapons and shit.

>formorian shit
>spawn inside a zeplen
>kill it and get out
>instantly get caught by another zeplen

JUST GIVE ME MY FUCKING RECIVER ALREADY

AAAAAAAAAAA

*kills 3 level 10 enemies*
PHEW! THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE!

Decent post, but Tenno have always been space pirates and Ruk taking shots at honor when he butchers pacifists as genetically defective doesn't really fly with me.
Ruk's redeeming quality is that he's loyal to his Empire to a fault, even willing to write messages to Vay Hek chastising him for allowing the Grustrag Three loose.
>touhou reaction image
>talking about shit taste
kek
Pathetic wastes of effort from people so assblasted they probably were the ones bitching on the forums about the imaginary nerfs in the first place.

It's genuinely hard to mantain energy while fighting the teralyst, since Vomvalysts don't do an energy surge when they're turned into spectres, which is why i just started to bring an efficient trinity for teralysts, works pretty well desu.

This is the orbit skin, but same colors for everything

orokin reactor is the frame potato

So is there some ideal place I should go for meso g1 relics?

IO JUPITER LITERALLY THE PLACE YOU FARM ALL OTHER MESO RELICS

Okay now you're trying too hard. Did you come here from neofag or something?

>oh shit, I got nothing, better make fun of his reaction image
Here's another on the house, senpai

best place to endo farm?

>u-umad
lol

I main Atlas, AMA

the third arena mission on sedna.

nidus + 3 despoil nekros

Is Synapse good?

>Pub gets caught in the energy net three times

Arena

How do I make him look good?

Right or left handed

Amprex is better unless you only plan on killing one thing at a time.

Why are you an attention whore?
Do you have a color scheme that isn't one-punch man?

thanks lads

>pub gets caught in the energy net
>NEVER MANAGES TO GET OUT
>dies TWICE
How did this nigger even find a computer

amprex better

Well considering you're incapable of understanding posts within the context of the discussion they occur in I guess I have to spell it out for you. Y'see how the guy in an above post called me "nu-/wfg/"? Yeah well that's the funny part, I am old /wfg/. I guarantee you I've been here longer than more than half of this thread including any little faggot who even uses that term. Hence, the mention that I have been in Warbros and played this game far too long to be considered "nu" anything.

But, since I assumed you might actually be an intelligent human being, I just directly called you out on your shitty choice of reaction images. Now that I have found out that you are a special needs child I apologize for not catering to your needs.

So, again, I am only affirmed in my statement that tater haters are nothing but petulant smarmy little faggots who can not sustain a semi-complex thought process for any period of time.

shh i had a game where i loaded in and was stuck in one

What the fuck do I do with Vauban? What should I be building towards?

you don't

yes
no

>Forget the path
>Get caught in every net
Fug

*Blocks your Sortie 3*

We had to tell this fucker what to do, he said "Oh so I was doing it right", and one of us STILL had to go back to help him, each goddamned time.
Then he died in the core ten minutes later when he finally arrived.
Everyone does, getting caught once isn't bad, but multiple times means you should probably off yourself
Off yourself

Duration and range then find some nice infested mission to afk on

how many did you get boys

Well shit, I seem to have committed myself to the riven for nothing.