/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1277 - Can't We All Just Get Along? Edition
Old thread: Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp has been announced for iOS and Android, release date is set to late November.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr2wXiwgNd0

>The Basics
ACNL basics guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com or nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/today

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Museum checklist - mediafire.com/file/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl
All furniture customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android app - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's Friend Codes in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Current DLC
;_;

>Upcoming Birthdays
28th - Gaston & Katrina
29th - Rodeo
30th - Wade
31st - Jack & Labelle
1st - Butch & Rilla
2nd - Iggly

>Upcoming Holidays & Events
31st - Halloween

>Misc.
Neighbor move in/camper reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

2nd for best girl

Lurking for specific people.

So would you guys say Baabara is a decent choice for a snooty, or should I continue on my seemingly neverending quest of getting a cute snooty in my town?

5th for Dog Pussy

I'm a little hung up with her face. Her nose is where more sheep's mouths are.

I still have Resetti in my RV campsite. Would anyone like to visit him?

I wonder how long it'll take to reach Level 100/the cap, assuming you don't spend hundreds of dollars on request tickets and cotton

Yeah, I'm not particularly a fan of her design. The fact that her eyes are perpetually closed bothers me.

Anyone else getting error code 802-5808 in pocket camp?
Is this the "your phone is rooted please fuck off" error code?

I sent an enquiry via the customer service thing and they sent some copy-paste response which says absolutely nothing.

>This is the Nintendo Smart Device Management Office.
>We apologize as we are unable to support devices in possible cases of irregular operation due to device functions, specifications, or the usage state of applications specific to a device.
>Unfortunately, we are unable to change this and we kindly ask for your understanding.

First rainbow trout! The only rares I haven't caught yet are tuna and blowfish. It's fun collecting rares but a bit of a hassle when you have 20 rare beetles/snappers taking up space.

Found Chad, guys.

this app doesnt work offline.

Is it possible to become best girl in pocket camp?

No it doesn't

5 minutes till day change

Get ready to rev up those quarry requests!

Does anyone have a list of what mats are required for the second tier amneties? I want to set some furniture to craft overnight but I don't want to be too low on mats when my tent finishes.

you can get the beak

Yes. I'm not really familiar with routing a phone, but I've seen other Anons recommending unrouting or using something called Magisk

Alright so I reinstalled MeMU and reimported the FEH fix and I still can't add the apk into the FEH emulator

what am i fucking doing wrong
fuck this i should just finish my art for halloween this is pointless

Magisk is just a toolbox like SuperSU that uses root
It has an option to obfuscate the fact it's rooted because a lot of apps won't work with root nowadays

A lot of cotton
Personality Juice

add me lads

I don't know m8 it should work fine
You could try getting another download of the app from somewhere else

Ehh probably
Whatever I should just get on with the rest of my evening lol

sorry to bug you so much user, i appreciated the help

add me pls

Is he right?

even if you unroot your phone it may not pass safetynet checks.
there are free apps on the playstore to check if you pass safetynet.
Custom roms like Lineage OS typically do not pass safetynet, and the Lineage OS developers have said they do not try to undermine the safetynet system.

If you use a custom rom and are experiencing crashes, you may need to try rooting with Magisk which supports tricking the system into passing safetynet checks.

so what might happen when the game releases? just delete the apk version and download again? or will there be more to it

Happy birthday, Gaston!

I guess so.
Maybe se will get the ban hammer, but it's unlikely.

From the sound of the in-game FAQ, you'll need to go into your Nintendo ID settings and change the location. Other than that, yeah, just delete the aus apk and download your region's version.

This is my favorite zone. The spawn rate is so fast compared to fish, and being able to see all four trees and the rare bugs before you catch them makes it so easy. Only risk is losing emperors if you move sloppily, but sticking to the bottom and moving slowly against the walls does the trick.

Hello add me please.

3826 4781 218

From last thread.

>1. Do NOT upgrade any tent to level 3 until you have too many level 10 maxes of a specific group. It's a waste of time and resources with little payoff.

>2. You can talk to the villagers in your campground multiple times within the hour, their hearts will go up even if they don't have a quest for you.

>3. Send your quarry requests in the morning and wait for between 7-15 people.
Go into the quarry only when there is a special bonus on screen (A normal item is surrounded by yellow and sparkles).

>4.If you have any maxed villagers, make sure to keep them in your camp before a reset. Swap out all the maxed villagers after.

>4.If you have any maxed villagers, make sure to keep them in your camp before a reset. Swap out all the maxed villagers after

What's the point of this?

1. Do NOT upgrade any tent to level 3 until you have too many level 10 maxes of a specific group. It's a waste of time and resources with little payoff.

2. You can talk to the villagers in your campground multiple times within the hour, their hearts will go up even if they don't have a quest for you.

3. Send your quarry requests in the morning and wait for between 7-15 people.
Go into the quarry only when there is a special bonus on screen (A normal item is surrounded by yellow and sparkles).

4.If you have any maxed villagers, make sure to keep them in your camp before a reset. Swap out all the maxed villagers after.

Even on Memu with the fire emblem fix there is still a 802-5808 problem.

When is the next level cap increase? When building level 3 tent or when building the next set?

It's so that you don't encounter villagers that will give you multiple useless quests. Every villager outside of your camp will give you three fetchquests, after completing the quests you will get hearts, this is a way to quickly level up.

Every tent increases the max level to 10, having a level 3 tent will not increase this cap.

Also worth noting: You can craft Ranch Beds and sell them for higher than their make cost if you need more bells and value bells over crafting materials.

Simply crafting a Ranch Beds takes 3 minutes and costs 260 bells. They sell for 460.
Amps and Work Tables also sell for higher than they cost if you want to use a different crafting material.

its too bad you can't play this in landscape

What level are you?

Could someone please share how you change your NNID region?

I went to accounts.nintendo.com and under user info for Country/region it shows Canada and the drop-down is greyed out. Am I on the wrong page/site?

Go to the website on your computer, the mobile page doesn't have the option.

>min/maxing a mobile game. a mobile animal crossing game

what does this message mean on new leaf?
is it better than yesterday's "I think it's riding the so-so rails. So average!"? do i need more nature or living?

the first message i meant was "Hmmmm... It's not a passing grade, but it's not really failing either... So middle ground!"

How do you link your facebook/twitter for the ACPC mynintendo rewards? Or is that not an option yet?

Everyone has fun in different ways, user.

>min/maxing a mobile animal crossing game on the night of the odyssey launch

I'm thinking...On yesterday's message, Isabelle mentioned your town's underdeveloped, right?
I'm thinking now you've gone and cut too many trees/built too many PWPs and gone to the other end where your town needs more greenery. Plant some trees and ask again after each sapling.

All you're doing is admitting you bought a nintendo switch.
That shit's going to be defunct in 3 years, watch.

>Not relaxing in bed after playing six hours worth of odyssey and enjoying some animal crossing maxing so you can get your favorite villager as soon as possible.

>not waking up, buying a sapling, planting it and goofing off to plan out your town's layout once you unlock the flower clock

Enjoy waiting 75 hours for your game to be playable again because you decided to get a useless Amenity.

Outside of the fun and nostalgic 90s film, Mario is shit.

Animal Crossing is more beloved not only locally in Japan, but internationally.

What's the "best" way anyway, level 1 of every tent then rush to level 1 of the next tier when a certain group gets too close to level 10? Honestly cotton is the big cucK generator as a general principle, not going 3 on two branches early.

You can go to level 2 of all tents if you want, but you only need to upgrade to level 3 so you can purchase the amenity that will allow level 10 villagers to evolve.

Who is comfy here?

is that fake grass on your bed
that's not comfy

That plant's haircut makes me angry
have you been in bed all day

It's the bedside table

It's an ikea plant like I said last thread.

Your dog's haircut makes me angry.

she still says my town is underdevelopped
and i don't think trees are the problem
i still have almost 200 trees

A large pisscontainer next to the bed to keep going on acpc
I like the dedication

Well, i'd say you're closer.

How many PWPs? I've read somewhere the fastest perfect town rating requires 110 trees, 75 plants and 10 PWPs.
Although i'm thinking right now you need to make more PWPs and ask her again after each. If she says there's not enough green, plant a tree and ask again.

It's a lamp

i love your steak pillow and komala
since you have that ikea plant... do you have the coveted ikea shark doll

ive wanted one for forever

So will non-AUS Pocket Camp players be able to keep their saves post international release or nah?

First blowfish :]

What's all the styles are for the campers? I mean as in a full list of all camper styles.

So far there's classic and modern

... second blowfish?
what's the drop rate on these? feels weird as hell to get two in five minutes

Some threads ago someone stumbled upon this bug or dunno what to call is.....added someone from this thread and when I want to visit him, his camp is empty and he changed into Leaf who was online 30 days ago...?

First I thought someone deleted his account or something, but I can see that the original profiles market's changing and he was in game a minute ago....but after the visit his profile change into Leafs profile

I got that a few times. It's weird

wow, the silhouette for Tuna is HUGE
i knew exactly what it was before i even caught it

I really want to know this as well

I don't think there's really any way of knowing for sure until after the international release.

I used to have one before my shib decided to play with it in the mud. As punishment he has the broccoli now

i have 30 projects i think
the only things i can build now are alternate town hall and train station

190 inventory slots still isn't enough
I hope there isn't a cap, because I think I'll want at least 350 slots to ease it up

I'm not getting an ounce of cotton from anyone, this must be some cruel strategy to make me pay money for leafs

add me pls
0856 2707 328

How often can you get gifts/do missions for animals at your camp?

It feels like you can talk to all of them once every hour, and one request pops up per hour-- but that is just my experience. I would love actual numbers too.

add me ;)
9611 6069 229

I'll try to time things from here on, see if I can find out.

How many times can you use the Quarry per day?

And is there a rotation of the mats available? I need more cotton.

>tfw two new cute villagers moving into my camp this afternoon once crafting finishes
>almost done with my initial goal of 8/8 cuties in my harem camp

>black bass is rare now

So are there gonna be any negative repercussions to us all using an Australian .apk? Will we lose our progress when the game actually releases and we try and switch to it?

Margie is nice but she is not Nan.

It's possible, yes.

Happy Birthday, Katrina.

Can't we just stay on the Australian version forever? I'm probably going to link it to an AUS NNID and leave it like that forever, no skin off my back.

maybe not

once the game updates to support your region, you can change the region of your nintendo account to australia, link, and then change nintendo acct back to your region, and the game will automatically change to that region

wow, there's dailies you can only get through the Nintendo ID link. i regret not doing it sooner. also got 240 cotton by linking an NNID and Twitter

Trying again: Elizabeth 1907-8101-7522

Pietro wants to move out on November 2nd, and I remember you called first dibs on him. If you're around and still want him, he's yours. I can move my clock forwards to moving day.

If anyone else is interested in adopting him, he will be available to anyone if unclaimed by the 2nd.