pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UY81yYFzgiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for /gsg/

second for white knighting CA

Pre-patch Old World is fucking garbage.

My biggest problem right now is that

UNITS STILL FUCKING REFUSE TO KILL ROUTING ENEMIES PROPERLY

Jesus fuck Ive had my LL ride his shitty pony with a routed enemy lord and he didnt even bother attacking him..

They also won't respond to dudes attacking them.

I had some skinks that I ordered into melee, they clashed, enemy routed, skinks sat there in a column. Enemy turned and came back, started hackin through the skinks who were then just sitting in a column with their backs to the enemy not attacking back at all.

ALL MOCKERY OF MORTAL EMPIRES AND IT'S FAILED ONE JOB WILL BE KEPT TO AN APPROPRIATE MINIMUM

Is Isha, the mother tech a consistent growth 50 or instant growth 50? I'm not sure if I want to save that for more provinces, I'm pretty sure it's instant but want to check.

Not as bad as the fucking Chaos spawn bug.

tyrion status: BTFO

Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to get Vlad von Carstein for mortal empires?

Chaos wont even spawn anymore. I'm at turn 90 since I got the first chaos event, and they still havent showed up.

Best faction. I eagerly await even more content that they will no doubt get in the future.

It happens around turn 136 for me.

Was that always the case? I remember them first popping up 3 stacks at around turn 30 or so in WH1.

Rock the boat!

Naw, introduced in ME.

need anti-bret lizard names

The co-op forced to ransom captives I believe can be worked around by having the initiator select the choice first, then the other player presses the check button. Friend and I were playing tonight and once we started doing it in this order, we were able to get the desired outcome. It seems if the non-active player hits the checkbox to close the window, it then defaults to the red circle option for the active player.

Anyone got the REMOVE LESSER RACES image for Kroq-Gar?

>Roman dabbing

Sound replacer mod when?

The combat themes in ME2 always got my blood pumping.

youtube.com/watch?v=UY81yYFzgiU

what's wrong with mortal empires? it's pretty fun to me

If true, my friend and I may give it another shot.

That can't be working as intended can it? Why would the other player even have a say?

Certainly doesnt seem to be working as intended, but it seems that what is happening is that when the non-active player hits the check OK box, it basically ends the timer for the real player under the hood. The timer automatically makes you ransom captives if you dont select anything, so when the non-active clicks OK the game thinks the other player didnt select anything and selects the default

I was petting my cat the other day while I waited for the turn to end in the new saga. I saw in the eyes of the tiger (haha ok) that the time was drawing near for our time of action. Energy flowed through my body as I beheld the day of the turn. My turn. I made my decision. I upgraded my weaving house to a clothier. It was time for me to continue. The button was pressed, time went on. Cat knew. He knew that time had looped because nothing is in a line. CA reached out through the slip stream. Mary Magdalene is the lead developer, her one hand actuating the stability of the game engine. Time rolled on, I died and my cat carried on.

So are Black Coaches useful now?

>Miragliano is a 10-slot settlement
>Magrita is not

There goes my hopes for Estalia

If you're playing as the old world DLC factions, you wont notice much as the Foundation update only tweaked the vanilla factions.

However the fact that Norsca and Chaos is still at their vanilla state is really horrid though. Unless you really want to invade Ulthuan, you're better off playing WH1 than ME for the full experience.

The lack of the Norsca update makes the Old World really shitty. Playing as the New World is okay though

Consistent. All techs are.

>beastmen absolutely rape the other delf factions in the beginning of the game
>find out mommy is still alive
aww yea

Ah yes my undead brother. A subfaction and generic lord for every bloodline. Every unit that was ever in the vampire count roster avalible.

All shall bow to the vampire counts.

Why is nobody using Fire (magic) against the Woodelve wood? Even fucking Skaven could just use there plague. Undead could use death magic.

Instead Woodelves got on of the strongest defense/walls in the game. What the hell?

->->-193789943 (Y-You?)

In case you're not aware. CA are literally crewed by vampires.

>the first 10 turns of Kroq-gar's ME campaign is walking through the forest to clean up your home province
And at the end of it you get to fight a full stack of Clan Rats + a settlement garrison. At least the autoresolve let me wipe out my Unshielded Saurus units

> start mazdamundi campaign
> immedaitely attack the norscans and they rush off
> move north and take ruins
> fill unit with skinks cause its all you can build
> push east
> crushed by full stack and a half and garrison

wow great fun

So is ME actually playable? I heard the bugged chaos invasion kind of fucks with the fun part.

>building stinks
>ever

theres mods to turn it off

It's really fun overall. But it's clear that CA shipped this at the earliest possible point. If they had called it a beta no one would complain. ESPECIALLY since most of the issues are very small things

>chaos only attacks you
>high elves and lizards don't get shield of civilization
>cities not changing architecture is more realistic, but at least dwarf cities should change based on whether orcs or dwarfs hold them
>no unique LL skills for old worlders
>no immortality skills for old worlders
>no RoR for DLC races
>Norsca is only Varg+Skaeling powerhouse economy holding 20 regions
>not all Skills and Techs are updated to include the new races

I know they'll fix it eventually, but come on CA

>Neglecting possibly the best skirmishers in the game
You're retarded

literally all you can build for the first 30 turns

Plague wouldn't work in Athel Loren, the entire forest is infested with spites and other magical shit that make it a really hostile place for anything the forest doesn't want there, which includes Skaven and the plague rats they usually use for biological weapon deployment.

It's also soaked in the Wind of Life so Undead don't do so well there either, it's a battle between the life magic of the forest and the death magic that animates them.

As for magical fire, good luck surviving long enough to burn any significant part of the forest down when you torch one tree on the outskirts and a couple of thousand enraged treemen show up to reeeee at you for incinerating their childhood friend.

Then there's the small matter of the Elves that live there.

>play a battle with 5000 models
>smooth 50-60 fps
>go back on the campaign map
>game shits itself at medium settings

Why are there no seperate campaign and battle settings? I can run battles fine, but I don't want to turn down textures just so I can run the campaign.

Is there a mod to turn all the map clutter off? I'm talking about all the useless particle effects like winds of magic, fog, smoke and such. They seem to have the biggest effect on FPS overall. I'd also like to turn off all the flying animals on the map, and get rid of the water animations. I just wabt the campaign to run well

Depends on what you mean by bugged because at the moment it takes a hundred turns for them to even spawn. But there's mods to turn it off.

>possibly the best skirmishers in the game

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY SHOULD WAIT UNTIL MORTAL EMPIRES IS ACTUALLY FINISHED TO RELEASE IT, WE SHOULD GET IT NOW WHEN ITS BUGGY AND SHITTY

Fuck you idiots.

sadly, no. there are mods to turn off chaos yes, but that doesnt fix the units stop orders bug which is somehow worse in ME

it also doesnt fix the broken LL's in enemy units which really makes some factions impossible (queek/belegar).

It's still an improvement over the vortex campaign if you play as one of the WH2 races.

WH2 in general is rushed as fuck.

They're probably doing this because they're siphoning manpower into the new Historical TW game.

Honestly couldn't even enjoy Warhammer II without the Mortal Empire campaign.

When they first talked about ME they mentioned a BETA. It's clear that this is the BETA they talked about, they just didn't name it as such

Fucking Veeky Forumsfags ruining the Total War franchise.

>stairs that lead to windows

What did they mean by this?

I'd actually be ok with that if it meant turk shitposters shut the fuck up

Well I get to play as Best Elfs again but on a bigger map, it's not unplayable and they're going to patch it so I don't see the issue. If they were charging for it, sure, but it's a free addition.

I have truly no idea why they want to shoehorn a new historical title between WH3 and WH2

I mean, Saga titles are okay, but why delay the trilogy in favour of a major release? Just get over with fantasy first and then go all out on historicals ffs

You know it's coming. TWW3 wont be coming for a quite while so CA is going back to their roots, so now they're pulling off valuable manpower from the WH team to be put to work for the next history game.

>still no 1000 + year old cute who can kill you with a touch*

It isn't fair bros.

>"Alarielle the Radiant is the current Everqueen of the High Elves and the eleventh to rule since the time of Phoenix King Aenarion many thousands of years ago. Alarielle, like previous Everqueens, represents the mortal embodiment of Isha, Mother-Goddess of the Elven race. She is the spiritual heart of all of Ulthuan, her glowing hair is like a golden cloud, and it is said that so great and timeless is her beauty that it can move even the immortal gods to tears. The Everqueen’s power is that of nature itself. Where Allarielle walks, the fields start to blossom and flowers spring forth from the ground."

>"The Everqueen does not fight in a conventional manner, and eschews weapons of all kinds, but she is no less dangerous for it. Her touch, so soothing to the pure-hearted, is anathema to those with even a taint of corruption in their hearts. The victim might not feel anything at first, but as the magic of her touch travels through his body, it grows more powerful, feeding off every black desire and cruel purpose. Moments later, the foe is naught but a cleansed and withered corpse, his evil forever purged by Isha’s light. Moreover, Alarielle wields the Winds of life and light with all the skill of Saphery’s most learned high mages, and can call forth great storms of cleansing energy to sweep the agents of darkness from her hallowed presence.[1a]"

Wonder how that would translate as ingame mechanic? - Corruption? Super strong melee attack?

Careful, you might summon him.

No charlememes went into Mortal Empires, that's why it's free.

How did I do?
Reposting because I was posting in old general.

>drones are okay with being fucked over
Of course I expected nothing else

direct damage ability

It translates to her being assassinated by Druchii.

even if it takes 400 turns i am going to shit over all these settlements and there is nothing you can do to stop me

Get a better immortal waifu

holy fuck i love this iamge
who is the artist

>he doesn't know
local drawfag, i think he may have been scared off though

TWW3 is coming 2019 so it's probably in full development as well already.

A guy on Reddit asked who drew the Carl Kranz picture, and the guy who drew it said that he drew it. So some autistic fuck here started harassing anyone who posted his artwork here saying they were redditors.

You sure it's not 2018?

CA has actually canceled wh3 and decided to devote their full team to making total war: age of sigmar

lets prove we arent afraid for also using another website on the internet!

everyone post your reddit username, i know you all have them. who cares, you can go to two websites at once on the internet its amazing!

niggerkiller69

Don't even joke about that.

>next year will be full of SPEARMANII shit
>it's in China as well
>we'll get less cool DLC races as a result
>we'll have to wait a whole damn 1 and a half year to get a stupid 4xChaos game
>neanwhile the only thing I want is Chorfs and Ogres, which I have to buy through DLC

Is this suffering?

no suffering, only kangz now

>outing yourself as a redditer
>using websites other than Veeky Forums

Pretty sure yeah.

Next year has two history games lined up as well as multiple DLCs. WH3 looks like a summer release for 2019

tfw you're a table top gamer and you actually like the direction age of sigmar went

whfb 8th was gettin really bloated in terms of shit rules and units to get and it got really annoying to follow

aos brought it back down to skirmish levels so you get more attached to your individual models and unit choices make far more big of a deal

love eternal?

>tfw item quest gets abandoned, so I literally have no way of acquiring it
What do I do about this?

>"While we are naturally very excited for our fantasy Total War title coming up, we now have 3 historical projects in full production, so the next few months should be pretty interesting for strategy fans of all tastes."

3? What might it be?

1 game and 2 dlcs?

>>it's in China as well
We don't know this yet but I hope it is

>faction won't confederate
>they get BTFO
>now they'll confederate
>but their leader is wounded
fucking RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't think anyone hates AoS for its gameplay improvements, but for its more sterile setting.

Too bad that most of the developers post on pebbit instead of their offical forums/5chin.

Really hate that stupid upboat system.

Weird, you'd think they do the trilogy and devote full time to the historical.

>It's time for a new Rome 2.

The online game, SAGA's, and a full stand alone title

Different teams m8. Shouldn't effect the WH team.

>Rome 2 DLC campaign
>TW Saga
>TW China

Bit annoyed that Chaos hasn't had it's update transferred. Finally gotten to a point where Chaos is playable, and the fucking thing isn't in the new game

I don't like its "improvements", I liked formation combat. There were plenty of things that could have been done to strip it down that didn't require turning it into a slightly different version of 40k.

different strokes i guess. as a whfb player and 40k player, formations got tiresome. They were rules lawyered more than skirmish cohesion rules that 40k and then later age of sigmar had.

sure some units like the doomwheel had a bit more flavor, and artillery templates were fun and random, but as i got older, age of sigmar felt more aligned with the time i had. im not in highschool anymore, i dont have 6 hours to devote to a 2k battle on the weekend anymore. A few hours a weekend gives me a really good, fun and engaging game in AOS

It'll come. May even have our first FLC lord by the time that patch hits, too. Get us a Skaven start that isn't in one of the far southern corners.

The development itself isn't affected, this is true. But I doubt we'll get many DLC for WH2 simply because there is so much to release next year and only so much time to do that.

CA would have to release major historical and fantasy content every month to keep up with the level of DLC support that WH 1 got while still getting their historical content released.