/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2273

Ded

>Recent News:
Burger spoofers banned (wave 2)
Special Halloween Event missions added - 10/20 - 10/30
SR Rita & SR Will 5* Uncap
Vortex Dragon 4* Uncap
Yuel event at the end of the month
Arcarum News (Summons' Call and Aura TL - pastebin.com/PwBd5VSz (embed))

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for October:
30/9 - 9/10 - Violet Violence
10/10 - 24/10 - Sakura and the Mysterious Sky Journey
25/10 - 30/10 - Rise of the Beasts (Rerun)

>Schedule for November:
31/10 - 8/11 - New Story Event (Yuel)
9/11 - 16/11 - Water GW

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Giga Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4 (embed)

>Crew Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi (embed)

Previous thread:
>>

Gross OP.

WHERES THE MONKI THREAD YOU KEK OP

>Didn't want to make a new thread because afraid we might end up with multiple new threads but it took forever until someone made a new thread
Next time I'm making a new thread as soon as we hit 750 posts

Also that art is pretty shitty

6 more nuggets
i just cant take it anymo

>(embed)
>shit art

who are the 30 strongest players in /gbfg/?

>FEHplayers are censoring their own characters on their own
When will GBF start doing this?

Thank you for saving gbfg!

Literally Summer Izmir.

What do you mean?

Bea is shit too, no need to tahnk me

There are two tiers above the final vanilla. First comes HANDHOLDING. And after that PLATONIC CONVERSATIONS WITH TRUE, LIFELONG FRIENDS. Very few people can appreciate that final, ultimate feel.

I'm in a shitter guild. Maybe there are shitter guilds that are different, but the one I'm in has nothing of the positives you seem to think exist.
Everyone is idle all the time, and "crew raids" don't even exist. At best you get 1-3 people join a raid you invite crew to after a little while, and most of them are probably the new guys. The only time the crew is remotely active is during GW, and even then it's mostly 5~ people out of 30 who play.
Trust me, in most cases you're not missing out on anything by not being in a shitter guild. All you'd get on average is a guild that is mostly inactive, with the active players being weaker than the ones in your crew. There is no bullying or pressure to do well--but there isn't unity or friendship, either. It's just an agglomeration of random people no different than the ones you get when you tweetdeck a raid.

me

The art is bad

Beato?

Sounds like your guild is just extremely casual or inactive instead of being a guild of new players who are motivated to get stronger.

I love Beta and Zeatrix!

>it's a shit art thread again

I think it has more to do with the standard that is set at the top. If the dancho and the core players are active people who are positive about the game, they will attract likeminded players, and inspire similar behavior even in leechers. If they are themselves idle leechers, even active players who want to do better will feel no drive.
For the record, the average rank is not that high. Most players just hit HL, or thereabouts. So no, it's not rank 170s just logging in every so often.

I'm gonna beat up beato!

Someone did an edit of H. Nowi to get more clothes and majority of the FEH playerbase likes it because it sexualizes her less.

stop bullying beato

>Shiva, open the quinlong, skill dump and auto attack
>two HL's wanpan and fuck off
>twice
>Nobody else joins cause it's no longer at full health
>Look back over
>Team's basically dead and there's a lot of life left cause I'm the only one that attacked
>Run out of gas
>1% the first, 7% the second
>Keep calling for backup but nobody joins cause >low hp
>The wanpan niggerfucking faggots don't even come back cause they still have two open raid slots forever
>Takes two repeated backup calls for someone else to take pity on me
>wanpan niggers still collect their ex clear valids
I hope they fucking die. Absolutely nothing stopping them from autoing it.

How bad was the second burger ban wave? I need to feel better about life

Lets do Prometheus

>the absolute state of Nintencucks
I'm not even surprised.

how does h nowi look like

Will it work and make my crazy cow do crazy damage?

Vira killed GBF

There is something stopping them from autoing. Maybe just git gud and link a twitter account so you can tweet them.

Yugu alone should be enough if you bring something else like Charm or Blind too, I think.

>not tweeting out the raid
>not posting it here
what are you doing user?

Which character works well with Nio 5* and S.Korwa

literally any characte rhits cap with korwa and nio

I don't want to bring any of those and is hoping yugu would get punch in the face as much as possible.

Max her hostility down and dodge nodes and watch the boss ignore her for most turns.

Anyone else wish they were strong enough to join an esports crew? My current crew is literally a hugbox environment and you will actually hurt someone's feelings by calling him a luckfag.
The sort of crew where you can just tell each other to fuck off or bully others for being shit without having to worry about whether they'll actually kill themselves sounds pretty nice.

Guys, I have a problem
I am hopelessly in love with Rosetta

This disgusts me.

But user, you would be the one getting bullied.

So I got a qinglong spear, as a new wind player, anything else I need my ssr ticket gave me feena, and I got sevilbarra and elta. Anything else I need to grab before this event ends?

Smug dad 5*

Sure, but I'll eventually grow stronger and will be able to bully any fresh meat that aren't already strong. Plus, everyone will have FLB grids at some point which will help even the playing field.

esports crews are mostly about hitting quotas and talking about other games like MMORPG or AL though

Her stomach is exposed in the unedited version.

I like this event and all but who else

Any femanons want to make an all-female /gbfg/ guild

>Her stomach is exposed in the unedited version.
What? Is her character like a pure character or something? Why would people get mad about an exposed stomach?!

How would we prove that we are girls

>he doesn't know about the hive of prudes that is the west

SOIYA

nuggets, pots, berries

Any real girls here want to be my gf pls respond

She looks like a child user

Bad news bruh, she's taken

Do what the wiki's event guide tells you.

what does he mean

IGNITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ZONE

The art is shit to begin with, so who cares?

It's an exposed stomach though? Not an underboob or something like that. Why get mad at something like that?

You have to screenshot your homoknights folder
If you don't have one you're obviously not a girl

Nigga it's a fucking cartoon. It's fucking pixels. It's 1s and 0s.

She's literally not real, get over yourself.

Why does my choke sometimes end after 1 turn

>wasted money ticketing characters
>only for them to be replaced by 5* GW

>children shouldn't have exposed stomachs
So, swimsuits are a taboo now?

>FEH playerbase
You mean the closet rapist sjw and assblasted roastie

nips are laughing at you

Nobody cares about lolishit arguments, go to /feg/ if you want to argue about reddit shit

Suck my cock dude.

Here is the original

Get the fuck out of here, and go back to whatever shithole you crawl from

i want to join, but im not a girl

You see user, when a buff meets a dispel, some times the buff has to go away for awhile.

loli is NOT a bodytype.

We need to send the pedos back to and

FEH really needs to update the quality of their artists.

Big tits are clearly better.

Retards are more concerned about fictional skin than the integrity of a work being compromised

What's the middle game?

Thanks doc

The correct reaction to someone complaining about lolis is to ignore them, not to derail the thread by giving them a dozen (You)

This game has problems, but art definitely isn't one atleast

Pokemon GO

f/go ya dipshit.

wtf i hate literallywho now

You miss chinkboat halloween costume

>irrelevant literal cuckold that couldn't take the site anymore so he fucked off and ran to work for Google
lmfao

maybe if he had pandered a bit harder he wouldn't have had to make Passes a thing to beg for money

Hey you forgot one.

The best mobage out right now.

Different demograpic in my opinion, AL panders a lot harder to waifufags while ignoring everyone else

Looks cute.

I stayed away from it because I heard it basically has no content once you exhaust the early stuff.

But that's the same as GBF.

I wish it had a browser version desu. That'd give me an incentive to try it.

It's shit with a 1% gacha. Only good if you're a hardcore fatefag.

FGO jap has like 200hours worth of reading

It wouldn't be always #1 top grossing if it had nothing to do.

I love playing granblue fantasy!