Kek

Let's have a legitimate discussion about kek.
What exactly do you know about the Egyptian god?
Everything I am reading is talking about how Kek was the god of the night before dawn.
Some others seem to say Kek is a symbol of chaos.
What do you think?
Any good resources that speak about kek specifically?

Other urls found in this thread:

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(s)he was a primordial deity not part of the standard Egyptian Pantheon.
Think Titans in Greek mythology, that were born out of Chaos.

Or Medjed, the spook.

So, born out of chaos, the god of darkness before light?
I have that correct, right?

Tfw no brown skin sand woman to be my sex goddess

Kinda, since the darkness he ruled over was the darkness before time (hence before light) and the darkness of chaos.

But because he was a God of the night he was also called "the bringer of light", which I am sure the Trump supporters are gonna spin into something positive.

"It's always darkest before the Don."

They drew half a body, and put eyes on the skirt. That's cute.

I don't know about that.. "The Bringer of Light" is a description used for another deity already. Lucifer.

If that was going to stop them this election would have been different over a year ago

>I don't know about that.. "The Bringer of Light" is a description used for another deity already. Lucifer.

Implying that Lucifer wasn't the good guy.

Implying Kiketianity is worth anything.

Implying that Kek hasn't been waiting in the shadows, prometheus-like to free us from the Eternal Jew since efore Chrisitanity started cucking the Romans.

Implying that Kek's ascendance isn't the first step to freeing America from monotheism and restoring the Roman Republic.

... Shit, if this gets dubs I might be forced to actually believe my own shitposting. I'm kinda scared to hit post now.

Thank the gods.

As far as I can tell it represents the movement from darkness to light (and vice versa).

In any case, maybe the Egyptians were the ones that had it right all along.

roleplaying faggots like you are why humanities need to be removed

>Let's have a legitimate discussion about kek

i wish /pol/ autism was bannable.

Should we restart the calendar next year lads?

I suggest 1, 2, 3... AK = Anno Keki = the year of our Lord Kek 1, 2, 3...

>I wish Veeky Forums elitism and absolutism was mandatory

Come on man...

I'm not really sure this Kek phenomenon is such a joke actually. It seemed stupid at first to me too, but after reading this summary... "The Truth About Pepe the Frog and The Cult of Kek": pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

... I'm not so sure anymore. My own father for years always quoted Kermit, saying "It ain't easy being green". He comes from a very successful family, all college educated for the last 3-4 generations, and yet he's been a Trump supporter this whole time. So much for smug liberals saying Trump supporters are all blue collar tradesmen rednecks.

>those glyphs

That's not how you spell the god's name, and not how Egyptian names work in general. Pic related is the correct spelling: The seated figure tells you this a divine name, the "monitor" has the phonetic value of KEK, the "base" is K and the "twirl" is another, different, K. There are no vowels in Egyptian writing, and the practice of using a composite glyph AND spelling the name out is the usual way to write names in Egyptian.

All things are possible through Kek, user.

This is what I imagine someone who went from reddit to /b/ to /pol/ sounds like.

>I wish Veeky Forums elitism and absolutism was mandatory
I literally do

also sage