>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/m9SQca4j
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

BOUNCY THREAD! CHESTLETS NEED NOT APPLY.

>Defensive Team
>4 Witch Nowis
>all have Wings of Mercy 3 for B skill
>all have Goad Fliers for C skill
>all have Spur Seals
>squad of cute witches gathering in groups terrifying enemies with potential +17 ATK +12 SPD if they're next to each other
Y/N /feg/? They only have to kill one person to get people to ragequit (You), right?

Alright fellow loliconnoisseurs, Halloween Nowi or Summer Elise? Which makes your dick harder?

Elise. Nowis art looks like shit with no detail.

>inb4 somebody with either or both BLyn and Reinhardt comes and kills like 3 of them with a dancer

>Onii-san! Let's play that game again!

it was only ever a meme due to its accuracy, though i think Oboro falls a bit short and Flora was in dire need of supports. Just more wasted potential from wasted potential: the game

Why the long face stud?

sad to say that Nowi's art is complete shit. Hopefully I get her on my free roll. If I don't I'll only try a few times.

Elise has better design but Nowi has better art

Rubbing Nowi's soft tummy!

what the fuck is going on with her face

Sonya is my wife.

Fluffy sheep

Nowi has far better art. It sort of reminds me of LWA.

It was a meme because it's bullshit, user. Charlotte especially; she's another gag character with a backstory that explains her behavior in a sea of characters who have that.

wake up Ringo, it's time for a gig

>wrist version of cankles
how do you fuck up this bad

One of the absolute worst faces was in the first post and you chose this one to criticize. I can't put into words how terrible that artist is with faces.

i think it mostly depends on what supports you do but she can develop past her le money act. no one ever said theyre objectively great written, theyre just well written by fe minor/optional character standards but people ran with it

I wish I had scans of this so I can take a crack at translating it.

BRING BACK THE WARRIORS MAPD IS FUCK GRINDING LEVELS AND SP IS SO FUCKING LAME BRING THEM BACK ITS NOT FAIR

>no one ever said theyre objectively great written

They said that all the time. Especially the Florafags.

Hag a best

Post again and ill fucking kill you

Has this artist done any other Heroes?
Is it the Sanaki guy?

Lose some weight fatty.

not really, unless you're just really susceptible to falling for shitposts. even the most diehard of fatesfags dont really try that

stop giving them the (You)s they so desperately crave

>tfw this would actually be cute if not for the godawful art

ah, the good ol' "those were just falseflaggers, xfags aren't REALLY that bad" excuse

Damn, Arden is crazy. Literally just leave him on the middle of the battlefield and he'll eat every fool who thinks is good enough to knock him down

t. one of the falseflaggers

What? Did he milk Camilla?

no, but if that makes you feel better believe what you want

DOZO~

think whatever you want then, man

it's penis milk

Blow your brains out footfag

You're not gonna ever going to replace me are you user?

That's concerning!

I want to use Arden in my TT team, but I just can't bring myself to when Sigurd makes him irrelevant by raping the entire map with a little dancing before he can get halfway to the nearest enemy.

Is this what playing Genealogy is like?

i raised you up from a 2* to feed to frobin

Can't replace someone who was never in the team to begin with :D.

I'm at 3.50% pity rate on the Performing Arts banner. Is it worth rolling to try to get a green dancer or should I abandon and save my orbs for Halloween? I haven't pulled a single dancer yet.

Its spooky accurate

I am falling in love with the new Brash Assault seal. You just need to pair it with Desperation 3 and the hero will doublestrike before the enemy can retaliate when at below half health. So basically if your Reinhardt takes a wound he starts attacking 4 times, as if the fucker wasn't broken enough already.

Death by foot stomping!

Can't replace you when I've yet to go full cavshitter in the first place.

>implying reinhardt doesn't die whenever he takes damage

Feels bad using her after maxing her HM
Raised HM cap to 4k when?

Even if you get powercreeped, you¡ll still have a spot on my bed.

>This stupid chart I made is going to be infecting boorus now when I go look for FE art
god why

Honestly contemplating foddering you off to Vamp Henry at some point

What are these horrendous models ripped from?

>I want to use Arden in my TT team, but I just can't bring myself to when Sigurd makes him irrelevant
I wish I could have more luck with these banners

never mommy I love you

>that drop from Frederick to Shigure
Wow, really riding off his moms coattails there.

Who the fuck at IS decided to give Xander a 2nd alt, even with Lucina she's at least massively popular and IS' lightning, and only one of her alts is a seasonal, the other was from the actual poll and the other can hardly even be called an alt. Fucking Audrey.

Why is Catria so dead inside?

>They literally just skipped Eirika

Anger doesn't even begin to describe it

New Year (January) will be Ryoma, Tacomeme, Honkers and Mamui

Fuck
I think I am gay for Valter guys
Why is so good beautiful and majestic ?

>Letting Reinhardt take any damage in the first place

Rein either double taps something to death, or dies before he can think of damaging anyone. Thinking there's a middle ground just marks you as a bad tactician, though it should have been expected, since you're using a crutch like Reinhardt.

Funny how if you look at it they're crossing off all the top 20 nu-FE waifus, only one missing is Felicia. And I guess Anna if you count her.

Male side is still missing Takumi, Donnel, Lon'qu, Niles, and Owain for alts though.

I don't think you understand. Reinhardt literally always survives sword units unless they have their special up.

>Marth got robbed of 4th place due to vote splitting
Rage

>those P5 edits
how do you fuck up tracing

Why

Regnal Astra is always up.

Breed Nowi!

>literally going out of their way to get the new males alts even if theyre not even top 100
the absolute state of oldfecucks

Waifus sell better than most husbandos.

Ana will get hers at the inevitable Askr trio anniversary event.

>countering at a distance with no chance of counterattack

Clearly you're the low IQ one here

>no pass
It's shit.

Lucina probably has a Christmas Alt, it was supposed to be the first limited event right?

Right, because the only thing you'll ever be facing ever is sword units.

>He doesn't know

Even if they're skipping Ephraim they really should have given Taco one already.

Feel like we would have found it in the release datamine if there was one though. So I doubt it.

whats the icon of the app?

>ike literally occupies two top five spots including #1
>only the CYL alt

Tharja didn't even have full art so I wonder when exactly they decided to scrap this

>good, majestic
Valter is hot as fuck but he is absolutely not husbando material, user.

It's not that she doesn't have full art, it's that it wasn't included in the game files. What she has are the crops that are used at the top of the screen with the stats, where Robin has the full art you can see in the unit viewer.

Maybe they just didn't bother scrubbing it all out for whatever reason. I doubt the ideas are gonna get scrapped.

Hi I'm here to make sure that dragons will never be meta

LITERALLY NO POINT STUPID BUILD AND THESE NIGGERS ARE JUST TRYING TO TROLL YOU

>*Mantles you*
Goldoa will not move.

>roll for flier banner for minerva
>+spd -res camilla

Thanks for nothing, Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge.

More like they planned to release Heroes around December time but scheduling fucked up and they released it on early 2017

sure

What's a good team to use Ayra with? I've been using Ayra/BLucina/BIke/PAzura but they get rekt by red mages.

>Staff Therja
What a waste.

>losing to red mages

delete your account

i mean honestly, what other green cav is half as useful as cecilia in a cav team?

l'arachel when she gets released with ivaldi

exactly like playing genealogy. i love arden's lines in FEH, they all made me chuckle and brought back fond memories of playing FE4 ten years ago.