/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread →

Izuru was a mistake edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.powerthesaurus.org/idiot
quotev.com/quiz/9933676/Danganronpa-Character-Quiz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mugi!

Mugi!

Happy family

Koko! Saucenao wasn't the best extension to use to find the source of a deleted twitter account, huh?

Ishi!

Maybe making a thread right before the image limit was the real mistake.

The gorilla! I have no idea, saucenao is really shit for me.

I hate Junko!

Thats some mighty poor taste user.

>Fixes the childish two year old dialogue from the Japanese into something more impactful
>Can't think of decent translations for 'baka' throughout the entire chapter
Fucking why?

Why not translate baka as tard?

Angie and her beloved Saihara!
Kiibo is getting more and more love in the western fandom (mainly Twitter) which is super great!

Hooray for the good boy!

He deserves all the love.

>www2.powerthesaurus.org/idiot
>NISA chose "Stupidhead" and "Nincompoop"

A tribute to my Senpai. Taken from us from those Kyoko hating mods. May he find peace from his banning from Veeky Forums. If he were here today no doubt he would say "Kyoko is best girl".

Posting best girl!

I love Junko!

Nothing but love for the best bot! His birthday is very soon.

Junko!

What a splendid Hope!

>So busy with the image limit in last threads
>Mugifriends steal first images in this thread

Do not underestimate the power of Mugi!

I love Himiko!

They did with Miu when she called Gonta savant tard so Ouma's TL is just shit at his job.

Wait what, he got banned?

I actually did like how Ouma's translator changed "my struggle to survive" to "our struggle to survive" and a few of the one-liners he added in but seriously, how hard is it to say idiot, moron or dumbass?

Yeah told someone about how his day was going and I guess mods banned him for off topic stuff. At least that's what he said in /v/. Just two days I think he said. Poor guy.

Taking the first image is easy, plebeian, but being the last in a sea of hope and despair is legendary.

Smoogie smugly smiling as she slowly slurps up my stinky smegma

Mods really don't like him kek.

Well, one can simply delete one of their images and repost somehting as the last one, like I just did.

Rule breakers deserve punishment.

Hopeman BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

That just goes to show you wanted to shine as well! And you will do whatever it takes to win!
Congratulations!

So were the talents real or implanted?

I'm confused about something. How is my wife so perfect?

Depends on your interpretation.

Who cares, it's all fiction. Nothing in the game was real or mattered. Only muh journeyfags will agrue against that.

Miu mounting my masculine monument while manipulating her massive mammaries

Both I guess. After being implanted with memories of having talent, you have that talent.

Where can I find girls with Miu's personality irl?

>Miu mounting my masculine monument while manipulating my massive mammaries
FTFY

I like to believe they were based off of actual talents, like Kaede being great at piano so she's turned into the Ultimate Pianist, or Gonta being knowledgable about nature/bugs specifically so he's the Ultimate Entomologist.

>Me mounting Miu's massive monument while manipulating her massive mammaries
FTFY

>>Me mounting Miu's massive monument while manipulating my massive mammaries
FTFY

I'm the opposite. Some might have some basis in truth (like Maki, Tenko and Ryouma being athletic to begin with) but somehow I like the idea of most talents being completely made up for the characters more.

>White haired
>Pale as fuck
>Total riff on DR1 Makoto
>SHSL Hope
>Tries to blow up the area to eradicate the despair in it and willing to kill the entire cast to do so
>Brutally kamikazes himself and kills someone as a result by crushing them

LITERALLY Komaeda, Kodaka can't keep doing this

That post was a little robophobic, don't you think?

Well,Komaeda and Makoto fused.

Who else was in DR:1 can't remember cause Junko overshadowed all of them.

Don't give the poster above me any (you)s they're a fag

What a wonderful post

But user, if I don't get (you)s how am I supposed to support our kids?

Fuck off. Kyoko was better. Take this (you) it will be your last.

>Don't care for either of them, one of them I despise
Am I weird?

Yes.

As long as you don't despise Junko it's salvageable

I can understand not liking Ms. '...'

I'll be the (you)winner in this household my darling.You just focus on raising our children well so they don't grow up to be smelly fujos or ironic weebs.

No, you're just the only sane individual in this thread.

I love my wife!!

serious question

What draws tumblr to draw like this? I get stylizing a character, but how does this benefit the presentation of Ibuki?

>Killing the thread
Nice one user.

>my RL friend who likes DR finally finished V3
>absolutely hated my favorite character going into it
>did all his FTEs just to get why i liked him and paid attention to him in the story to understand better
>came out actually liking him

my heart is warmed

I love Kaito!

nice
My best friend managed to come out of V3 still liking Ouma despite chapter 4 and having Miu as his favorite, so that was fun

Why are anime girls so much hotter than regular chicks. Why has evolutionary biology failed me?

Those are my two favorite characters as well.

now that is a talented friend

fictional characters are idealized and purposefully made unrealistically attractive to make them more appealing and sympathetic to the audience.

same. chapter 4 hurt.

>My friend keeps bugging me about my opinion on Oma
>Don't care for him
>Do his FTE to see why he likes Oma
>Chalk it up to my friend being a faggy shota lover.
>Pretend to like him so he will stop bugging me.

I actually never talked to him about Ouma because he said he hated him, so yeah. One of those things where you agree to disagree and move on.

Did anyone else but me find Mikan creepy from the start?
I mean, normally in anime when girls, especially innocent girls, are sexualized, it's usually not of their own doing - like a stray gust of wind or whatever and I normally don't question it.
Not only that but humiliation is normally sexually coded in anime and often a moe trait. Even if the reason why they're humiliated isn't sexual, it just comes across that way because we're so used to it.
But with Mikan, I just found her kind of scary because she basically talks and acts like a child but has the body of an adult or pubescent woman. Not only that but she goes out of her way to humiliate herself which is uncomfortable but a learned habit for her, to prevent further damage.
It's not just her appearance that can be unnerving. Maybe it's just the nature of Dangan Ronpa that made me question something I normally don't bat an eyelash about.

Ouma's FTEs were nothing special, I was expecting more

What your favorite V3 dangan says about you

High IQ tier:
Tenko
Tsumugi
Angie
Ryoma
Gonta
Shuiichi

Low IQ tier:
Maki
Miu
Kaede
Himiko
Kaito

Memelord tier:
Kokichi
Kiyo
Rantaro
Kiibo

Go play Nier instead tier:
Kirumi

user of taste

we like enough of the same characters that we would have had enough talking points even if he did hate him, his top 4 is Miu/Kiibo/Kaede/Kaito, I think? and mine is Ouma/Kaede/Miu/Kiibo. Proud of him for not wanting to smack ouma with a mallet though

You're just a pussy.

It's more so what makes people like his FTEs is that it emphasises his characterisation more for those who can't grasp it in the main story.

Yeah, I was lucky too in that before this we liked plenty of the same characters besides him, so there was a lot to talk about as well. He did hate Korekiyo for a weird reason but whatever, tastes are tastes.

I love Ouma and I still wanted to smack him with a mallet then.

What's wrong with having Yumeno as a favorite?

My danganronpa plot:
16 students, monkouma appears, lots of emphasis on killing game and making people be the blackened, normal danganronpa stuff.

Ch1 : Normal danganronpa trial / motivation. Someone trying to escape the game.

During the trial the mastermind will explicity reveal himself. "This is my game." explains how it continues even if he dies. Lot's of drama unfolds.

Ch2 : Murderer accidentally kills a teammate as they team up attempting to kill the mastermind.
Ch3 : Normal case / motivation inspired by the killing game.
Ch4: Victim kills themself on accident in a trap designed to kill someone else while framing the mastermind.
Ch5: Double murder. The mastermind kills someone important to the plot after after another murder occurs.
Ch6: MC murders the mastermind and convinces everyone he is not the culprit. Becomes the blackened and escapes

The mastermind is the main antagonist. He constantly berates and laughs at everyone's struggle in the game. He will be elusive and cunning making it difficult for others to capture him. He will manipulate the rules so it protects himself but will do it in a way that is "fair" and convenient for him (for instance, adding the double murder rule to the handbook without explicitly telling anyone) . Entire game he goes against the main character's struggle to find the truth and stand against the killing game.

Turns out the entire killing game's point was to have a blackened escape (For some simulation, or experiment, or whatever reason that makes sense). The mastermind was just trying to encourage a successful blackening while eliminating people who make it difficult. The case 5 murderer figured this out, but was unable to get away because of the MC.

Which character are you similar to anons? I'm like a mix of these Row but more mondoish

>Gonta
>high iq

>Tsumugi
>high iq
Have you ever read the shit that tsumugifags post?

fair enough, people hating tulpaman isn't really surprising to me regardless of what their reasons are. I like him a lot, but different strokes for different folks
oh believe me I wanted to smack him with a mallet as well; I more mean not hating him after chapter 5 and the ending

Probably Ibuki but less randum.

Tsumigi , I mean I would probably be reacting averagely to everything if I was in a killing game.

I found them fun since they reference games and cartoons I like. And the last one is really cute.

I used to play restricted rock paper scissors with my friends in high school.

Chisa mixed with Kirumi.

I'm like Shuichi with the beta and third wheel cuckoldry turned up to max. But not Souda tier since I keep all my feelings bottled inside.

quotev.com/quiz/9933676/Danganronpa-Character-Quiz
There's a quiz for this
I'm equal parts Asahina and Ibuki

For me, it's weedman - intelligent, nihilistic and (based off what I've seen in these threads) always interacting with teenagers.

>Do people find you attractive
fuck this quiz

I agree with this. Maki probably had no knowledge of fighting but is suddenly a fucking perfect killer after.

Since the thread is dead and all,any other 15 year-olds want some relationship advice from us old folks here at /drg/?
I've got lots of experience, I promise.

last time I did this i think i got twogami and mahiru which lines up pretty well, this time it was twogami/ishimaru/mahiru