/vn/ - Never ever Edition

Visual Novel General #1694

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v2016
youtube.com/watch?v=Kvev3WDih9o
twitter.com/mangagamer/status/812443918881226752
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is what we need

>sexual child abuse
That's even worse. To top Hoshi Ori and Ginharu's mc, you need prince charming that's kind and generous to the local populace from fairy tale, because that's how ridiculous they are.
>hetare
Automatic disqualification

>Never ever
And we aren't losing that much.

Anyway, your moeshit MCs are no match for the best MC ever.

>Donkan, low self-esteem
>Perfect

;_;

This aint a harem moeshit. A man gotta focus on his mission, not on grills.
Moreover, the girls here don't even fall for him at the beginning and don't show that.
>low self-esteem
It's more humbleness than self-deprecation.
He seems pretty real and likeable with this trait.

We posting MC's in this thread?

Seems pretty good. I like the slightly unkempt hair.

Lol, so you prefer moege?
And actually want a real MC in a self-insert genre?

>It's more humbleness than self-deprecation.

Someone hasn't read Muramasa

Do you accept female MC?

>that Tina bathing scene

I-Im not a lolicon, I swear!

Serious question, nips don't actually like donkan MCs, do they? Because how could you ever. Surely neets don't want to play as the character who can't read any situations or understand human emotions. That doesn't make any sense to me. Surely you'd rather be the good and understanding character who gets on with the girls (he chooses)

NEET ≠ not understanding human emotions

Donkan protagonists keep coming out because they need the MC neutral to any heroine until he enters their route, which makes things bad if the heroine already likes MC before the VN starts and the only thing that's keeping them from hooking up is MC's stupidity, instead of making the relationship like Yamato - Miyako in non Miyako route where he's aware of her affection but rejects her outright.

>Lol, so you prefer moege?
I never said that but a MC from a VN full of *teenager fighting battles isn't any better.

*superpowers, amazing skills, amazin luck, etc...

Depends on how donkan we're talking. Hatsukoi apparently caught flak from the nips for it's useless protag, so toneworks made the MC's for Hoshi Ori and Ginharu more proactive,

If the cuckoo doesn't sing

Thought ntrfags are welcome here.

That makes sense, but this
>and the only thing that's keeping them from hooking up is MC's stupidity
is what shouldn't be allowed. You're right, better keep the MC competent but non-commital (until you choose otherwise). That's much better than the MC just being stupid. I haven't read much of Saku Saku yet, but the MC here seems good to me. Like there's clearly plot reasons why he doesn't purse anyone, but he's not stupid.

Do you like hippos?

They're not human.

Why must you post images from such a wretched game?

Source?

Debutopia is kamige.

So which armor has your favorite h-scene /ag/?

No, it is not.

I might've worded it bad.
It's not like doesn't have low self-esteem. It's just that most of the time, it doesn't show. He is simply humble and focused on stopping Ginseigou.
He only goes emo when he's stripped of his mission or confronted with guilt tripping (Kanae and shit)
So you want just a normal guy from a normal family, average IQ, not dense? What's the catch?

Kono S o, Mi yo! - Cupid no Itazura

What the fuck is /ag/?

>So you want just a normal guy from a normal family, average IQ, not dense? What's the catch?
Autist kun, do you have some reading comprehension problems or lack of imagination?

This IS the autism general ain't it?

>protag and scenario that isn't in a highschool

Donkan is because people can't write for shit so don't have any way to drag out the common route.

I love Crayanne sprite.

>Toa's route in wagamama became the first route I have ever had to drop because of nips complete failure to write good imouto routes
>try konami's in sakusaku since a few folks here said it was okay, but it had some retard tier drama late in
>Within thirty fucking minutes of Konami's confession I end up with three reasons to drop the route
I thought I could have hope since Ikkoi did the imouto at least correct enough for me to bear it, but I have been proven dead fucking wrong.

I'm convinced that a lot of these fuckwads can't write a believable story even if they were handed the easiest scenario start in the world.

>This aint a harem moeshit
Fucking dropped

What does 'tadaima' mean

'I'm gay'

How do you even live?

What's this VN? Looks interesting.

Just some generic moege. Don't bother

How do I get euphoria to full screen properly?

I wish all moeges had this kind of sweet rape h-scenes. MMmmm.
vndb.org/v2016
Translation never ever though.

>all those shared character VN's

what

There is a dream sequence in the last route, where they appear. Nvm, it's nothing important. Just Kameo.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kvev3WDih9o

So what, it's just a bunch of references to their other properties? That's sorta boring

>sweet rape h-scenes
Degenerate

That's not Asagiri Kaito.

Never ever.

>He doesn't like sweet passionate rape.
Are you gay?
Kaito is a bit Gary Stu-ish though.

I was talking to the Mashimaro translator on IRC and he said that Ushio patch will be released on Monday.

No it won't.
Stop shitposting.

Wait... twitter.com/mangagamer/status/812443918881226752 so why the fuck is this game not out yet? It's been almost a year

Hell no. Those things are fucking murder machines.

wait what

it's been fully edited for a year and it's still not out? what the fuck

proof?

Why are you asking me? Why don't you ask them.

Maybe it's some engine trouble. Or maybe it has something to do with Chuable's parent company going bankrupt.

The English VN market's full of moege now it's saturated so they're laying low. Has nothing to do with bankruptcy.

T-totally

>engine trouble
For 10 months?

> Chuable's parent company going bankrupt.
Probably has something to do with this, license issue maybe

They could at least give an update or something, what's with all those companies refusing to communicate with their customers? No wonder their sales are so shit.

What was wrong with Konami's route exactly?

you should check out the imouto's route in Boob wars 2. It's absolutely perfect.

MGs sales are pretty good and they quite good at communicating with their customers. SukiSuki seems to be a standout exception. The other month, I remember they updated about BokuTen which has been in debugging hell for like 2 years so I know they're still working on things

>Boob wars
Sorry, I only play kamige.

Boob wars is kamige though

This reminds me, I was at that big fight scene in Boob Wars before I stopped reading because I actually wanted to fap

Don't know where I'm going with this, just wanted to share

It bothers me that JAST takes forever to release things but they always release on time when they give a date. It's like, how am I supposed to feel about this?

They only give a date when everything is finished, so there's no reason for them to delay anything

As opposed to normal companies, who give a date when something is nearing completion

No, this is a kamige.

>same face
shit character design

>only 4 heroines
It's shit

4-5 is ideal range. 6 is slightly pushing it and 7+ is too much to care much about any in particular. 3 is too little

>why do you like black hair so much?
>no girls have black hair

Shades of B L A C K.

Those are all shades of blue and/or purple though.

Who's best girl in DC III? Everyone seems so bad.

That's anime black. Blue hair is obviously blue like Miyako

Charles

There are plenty of VNs where girls have proper black hair rather than shades of blue.

>F/SN h-scenes in a nutshell
Does the context for that pic make it any funnier?

source?

Thanks

Libra of the Vampire Princess
I hope you like piss and bad TL

you know this art looks pretty good

shame about all the peeing

Give a torrent link where the game dosen't crash in the first choice pls i don't want to download it on ED

Urine is the thinking man's fetish.

Though I do think that putting so many back to back like that in the common route was a bit much

Are you the guy who kept fucking up with Cross Channel? Just because you messed up with that doesn't mean everything is that hard to do. Use the OP

>Libra
Flop
>WagaHigh
Flop
>SakuSaku
Flop

Why aren't more moeges being released!? Surely companies realize they sell the best!?

no

>D.C.III
>PE W Happiness
Great success

Moege actually sell the worst, MG barely bothers with them anymore.

>Dies Irae
Flop
>Subahibi
Flop

Why aren't more plotges being released!? Surely companies realize they sell the best!?