/rtsg/ /cbg/
Horatio is a faggot.

Last turn STELLARIS
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris
www.gamasutra.com/view/news/274018/Postmortem_Paradox_Development_Studios_Stellaris.php

ENDLESS SPACE 2
>Official and Unofficial Wiki
wiki.endless-space.com
endless-space-2.wikia.com
>Community Hub
www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfVxstQpMsOW-FEDfE7KoxPskvIjGxFlefkiS0xO6AWE9tWAg/viewform
youtube.com/watch?v=fmurlHGi7so
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you.

No reason not to pick the easiest worlds then?

I just pick the world with the highest climate, gotta get that essence fast

The hight climate gives you more essence but is more of a challenge. Depends if you prefer an easy world or not.

>tfw you get a massive production snowball but literally run out of things to build and get your navy bottlenecked by maintenance costs

Spider : 99.
Horatio : -1.

Dedicated energy worlds are the answer lad. Dedicated anything worlds are the answer to anything late game.

Yeah, this happened to me in my current game.
Luckily then I then got simultaneously fucked by the Shroud and a machine uprising, so overproduction was no longer a problem

;_;

At least nearly whole money gone to Doctors without Borders, with some to HB as a tip, nothing to devs.

Also, couldnt colonize like crazy since the closest planet was really far away from me. And I cant increase population since it require some rare resource and I cant build starbases due to limited administrators. And for some reason, AI keeps sending offers to me about giving them all my money, resources and some techs in return of their own few technologies. Which are more advanced than mine despite playing on "beginner" setting.

I really wish I could find proper way to play this game, like in GalCiv II where I remember how I was tweaking with science/wealth taxes output and snowballed from here.

The streak is broken. All is lost. Post Horatio

You cannot stop the space spiders. The entire galaxy will become a web.

Reposting from last thread.
I have some questions about Endless Space 2, if it satisfied the following completionist autism (or enough of what is listed below) i'll buy it. In order of importance:
>Turn limit
Is it like Endless Legend where i can't keep playing after achieving a victory condition? This is a big issue for me, since i love to minmax and take my time to conquer the entire galaxy.
>Borders
Can i cover the entire map in my empire's colors? It's fine if to do this i have to generate a clustered galaxy, but my autism compels me to 100% color the map.
>Min/maxing yelds
I guess Horatios are the way to go to min-max pop yelds? What about planets? Is there a way to increase their size/maximize their yelds/tiles? Or does it not work with a tile system?
>AI
For me Civ5/6 Deity artificial difficulty is fine, Stellaris artificial + decent AI would be the very best. Long story short, is it a decent achievement to win the game at maximum difficulty or is it no sweat at all?
>100%ing the game
By this i mean getting everything, be it technologies, quest rewards, buildings or whatnot. I guess i can't get every technology since some are race-exclusives, but i'd be fine if to take somke unique buildings/items i can just conquer my neighbour who got it before me.

Thanks in advance lads, i really want to try the game, but i'm afraid it wont be autistic pandering as Stellaris is.

>turns
Yes
>Borders
Yes
>minmax yields
No tile system. There is terraforming for non-gas giants. Riftborn and Vodyani pops will provide significantly more yields per pop compared to Horatio until mid/mid-late game or if you get lucky with splicing.
>AI
This was almost like bullying a crippled elementary school student a few months ago, now its significantly better. I haven't played Stellaris to compare.
>100%
Not really plausible? Main quests are branching, you will not get every possible bonus because by the end you'll be choosing to take certain bonuses over others.

So you can't play indefinetly? That's a REAL bummer. The rest i'm glad, i hope the AI now at least provides a challenge.

>tfw my toaster will never take me to year 2400
Maybe I should start playing on smaller galaxies...

>i hope the AI now at least provides a challenge

Not him but I remember first ES to be harder than ES2. In general, despite adoring 4x games and playing a lot of them, I consider myself to be bad player at everything and terrible person in general - but ES2 have, at least for me, similar difficulty to EL. Both are the first 4x games where I actually played on difficulty above normal - and was winning.

Maybe its the accessibility and intuitive mechanics, so I dont have to read guides or find out specific strategies in order to play efficiently?

>Turn limit
You can disable some or all victory conditions and you can keep playing after you win I think
>Borders
You can but there is a overcolonization threshold so you dont blob too much
>Min/maxing yelds
Pops from different races have bonus on different planets, so you can send them around to your other systems and control their growth if you wanna min/max
You can get more slots and efficiency with techs
>AI
Its not very good and it cheats on higher difficulty to be challenging as usual

Well it IS a common problem plaguing 4xs, being complex games it'd require an insane AI to play as smart as a dumb human. But again, i'm also fine with "the AI may be a dumb fuck but he has 9 MILLION RESOURCES AND FLEETS", it gives me an heroic vibe to be able to close the gap.
The turn limit thing is a deal-breaker for me, anyone that can confirm you can keep playing after winning for sure?

There's literally a button when you achieve a victory that asks if you want to keep playing.

This kind of thing actually makes me feel bad.

Is GalCiv III really that bad or its just one user?

Also, how is GalCiv II now?

What happens if Horatio splices a spider?

Well, a man as gorgeous as Horatio can't be faulted if he's spliced to be even more gay for himself.

Final reminder that /civ4xg/ is set to take part in Veeky Forums League 9 in December where we'll be competing as one of 40 generals for fun and memes.

Pic related and Mahatma Gandhi are locked in a tight duel for position of our most popular player (literally separated by one tiebreaker vote). I'll also be attempting to get pic related as a 3d model for Horatio Sauce.
Somehow I'M The Bad Guy has got third place locked in and there's a scrappy fight for fourth between Zelevas, Cravers of Peace, and Riftborn Bullying (again, one vote separates the three).

If you would like /civ4xg/ to take part and still haven't voted on the roster poll yet, here''s where you can do that: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfVxstQpMsOW-FEDfE7KoxPskvIjGxFlefkiS0xO6AWE9tWAg/viewform
The poll will be closing in 12 hours time at which point I'll announce the results.

Yes we can, Horatio will save us from the spider menace and beautify us all.

If i build a wonder in Civ6 that gives me an extra policy card or an extra trade route, do i lose them if i lose the city with the wonder within? Or is it not tied to the wonder itself?

Reminder to kill yourself.

Already voted.

Welp, time to buy ES2 then, thanks for the answers and patience lads

No problem! May your blob match the beauty of Horatio.

Do you already have the sauce's goal horn set up?

I will shotgun the next person to post a horation/spider OP.

SPIDERBRO

>Min/maxing yelds
Thats done with customs, either Space Ark Riftborn or suprisingly enough Gene Hunting Lumeris since they get improved tier 4 building (full pop planets convert 100% food to industry AND 20% of it to dust passively)
>turns
Well endless sets the time to 600+ turns plus you can disable victory conditions that you dislike
>ai
Its really bad in my opinion,really really bad. Only good thing he does is eat up minors due to artificial influence boosts. Also Vodyani and Unfallen are REALLY poorly controlled by ai and shouldnt be used ingame.

Horatio is a faggot.

Horatio has both male and female Horatios so you can assume he...is that masturbation or twincest?

Both Horatio's experience the act differently, I'd say twincest?

Mios dio, at least theyre bred not to be degenerate.

No prob,here is my min-maxed template.
Lumeris get 25% bonus to industry law and shitton of dosh special upgrades.

Wouldn't Meritocratic Cosmopolitans and a second political bonus be better, or am I overvaluing influence?

I'll probably do one of two things for that:
a) run a quick strawpoll to see how many people would want it
b) have youtube.com/watch?v=fmurlHGi7so set up anyways cos it's so based.

On hardest difficulty ai simply devours neigbour minors so fast you most likely wont get more than 1 or two non-isolated ones. Naturalists give you shitton of food and dont forget about boosted pops- you rush market for it and get +2 influence lvl 1 development. Also Lumeris hero has two influence traits.

Also Meritocratic Cosmopolitans when boosted give 20 FIDS, this way you get 30 and earlier too.

Thinking of picking up Endless Space 2. Can I purge other species pops? This is important.

Yes, but not directly as every species. You have to do some retarded hoop jumping to remove useless civs as anyone but cravers/maybe horatio

I see. But it is possible, then. Is there a way to do it as that human empire?

You cant meme purge em unless you pick Horatios which can use cloning vats to turn them into Horatios.

Most factions can't purge directly, but you can move undesirables around and offload them on a single system if you want, plus enact laws that prevent pops other than your primary from reproducing.

If you're playing Cravers you can just eat them, or if you're Horatio you can convert them into more Horatio.

Admiral Spire is based.

Either razing system or dedicating some useless system to deportation, then razing that to make all the incoming civ transporters disappear.
It's fucking retarded. Then again, you generally don't have much of a reason to remove specific pops most of the time. But it's double, triple fucking retarded when you get one of those twenty quests where you have to get a specific amount of pop X and have absolutely no way of regulating its growth.

For b, at about 52 second would be good goal horn material.

>Horatios
Enjoy your crappy cheapo fleet

Alright, the latter sounds like a convoluted way of doing it but it can be done, that's all I really need. Suppose I can roleplay it as the humans wanting to be discreet about the purging.
Thanks for the answer, user.

So at what point does the AI start making a fleet on their own accord in ES2? Invaded the highest scoring AI after turn 60 on Impossible and they were completely undefended.

Razing home systems is very tricky though.
You could simply play Humans in Vodyani arks since you basically wipe all life when conquering systems and drain life from them.

They start early, I guess they got their fleet destroyed

You can get minor faction pops from quest if you're not Vodyani appearance and affinity, last I checked.

Since Vods don't have any way of purging things, they're permanent.

>one mega-austist makes a joke
>some anons laugh
>having never before made people laugh, he thinks he's struck gold
>proceeds to spam the joke for the next 500 threads, every 6th post

What joke?

don't play ignorant

You cant get minor pops on planets if youre Shipbound BUT you can Brainwash them into being a vassal and then "relocate from the system" for faction trait
Which race you pick isnt important about that (but riftbound and simply biggest bullshit pick for Arks ever)

No, you can, but I said it wrong. You get them from curiosities or events since it's the Vodyani appearance, not Vodyani affinity, that locks you from them in a normal game.

No, what joke you fucking autist? I see nothing being spammed because it's a funny maymay.

>I consider myself to be bad player at everything and terrible person in general - but ES2 have, at least for me, similar difficulty to EL.
Same, I consider myself a pretty bad player and can't beat Civ at higher difficulties or certain playstyles, though ES2 is definitely even easier than EL.
In EL I can manage Serious or at the very most Impossible difficulty, but in ES2 even Endless difficulty is easy-peasy. Only somewhat of an exception is starting with Cravers as border buddies (though I've beaten even them with Horatio) but all the other races are easily manageable with small bribes and shit. Provided you don't get nuked in early game it's very easy to beeline past the AI as it's not nearly good at managing its systems and pursuing victory conditions.

Well i played Riftborn affinity ones lately and...i dont think i got any. I did explore most of universe too.On the other hand i was probably full.

newfag

Well the wewuz queen had to be done for completeness sake. No new ones before the next DLC with a token female leader.

Dem thighs.

Is that space egypt dwarf?

>Coupon for 50% off on "digital deluxe" version of Civ VI
>Still consider that way too much

I hate this whole games prices inflation. ES2 price was fair at release but anything more than 40 EUR without discounts is dick move.

Am I the only one who never actually finishes 4x games? Every time end-game is some slog and I just quit and move onto the next playthrough.

Thank Bethesda for Horse Armor DLC in Oblivion.
Sure,i mostly break ai midgame and it gets boring.

No, I'm the same. Never finished any 4X or Total War campaign.

How is Beth responsible for whooping 80 EUR price of Civ VI "deluxe" and 60 EUR for basic game?

Beth was first company that started doing DLC and it showed other companies they can gouge prices more, then later on Season Passes (which is extra 20 yuros on Deluxe version)

But base game still cost 60 EUR.

What the fuck is this, Lord of the Clans?

You can blame EU Value-added tax for that and Steam adding base % on dollar value because money. For 60 bux prices its standard AAA corporation bullshit.
Yup,thats a femdwarf.

Who is that, Thrall?
Is he an orclet?

Thrall used a shapeshift spell to turn into a dwarf, hijynx issues. Also Thrall is a sarcastic dick and Zujin is gay shop owner. You got full longplay on Youtube.

>hurr durr taxes are the reason why corporations charge so much
Hint: the VAT rate in the EU is different in each country. But the price is the same everywhere. To a thinking man, this would suggest that companies charge what they can get away with, not what is """fair""".

USA pays 60$ and EU pays 60 Euros for same game. Russia pays less in rubles than both.

Exactly. Richer pay more because the corp knows it can get the monies. Try getting Russians to pay $60 for vidya when their monthly wage is $400.

60€ is 70$ and I'm pretty sure the US is richer than Yurup.

Meanwhile, Poland players have to pay 60 EUR for game while getting ~355 EUR minimal wage.

But I guess it makes more sense to cater to country with 140 million people than 35 million.

Here in Serbia we just pirate our shit and nobody gives a damn.

>I'm pretty sure the US is richer than Yurup.
The wealth is not spread out. You've got a hundred billionaires and 43 million people on food stamps.

You are like a little baby, check this:
Full-priced games in euros with Romanian salaries.

A challenger approaches!

>But I guess it makes more sense to cater to country with 140 million people than 35 million.
US and EU contribute 80% of sales on steam. Publishers just don't care about your particular shithole in EU.

>being part of the EU
>having your own currency even more cucked

Git gud,average pay is 350 yuros a month here
>part of EU
>Serbia
>kosovo

Aren't we pretty much just a poor as one another?

It's tied to the wonder.

this

Just stop.

If only she was actually that hot.

We didn't tolerate pointlessly obese Roosevelt, what makes them think we'd like this pudge ball?

>stacking multiple ships with fleet accelerators actually fucking works
What is the point of engines then? If you have at least five ships in your fleet then one Hyperion Accelerator is better than any engine module in the entire game. Fleet shields are probably just as broken if they stack as well.