us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/#/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/progression/
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>HotS: 2017 Year in Review
youtu.be/ruAjkRwnCss

What's New? :
>Blizzcon 2017!
>Stay tuned for stream details and announcement news!
>E-sports - October 26th - November 4th
>Opening Ceremony - November 3rd
blizzcon.com/en-us/event-info
blizzcon.com/en-us/schedule

>Hallow's End 2017 Event!
>October 17th - November 14th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21042410/
youtu.be/lzmMnT7DB9I

>Junkrat, junker demolitionist; Now on LIVE!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/junkrat
youtu.be/PoolAOfCPRE

Community Resources :
>Guides, Tips, Talent Calculators, Youtube Content, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
>*Unofficial* Heroes of the Storm API
>Upload your replays and contribute data for more accurate statistics
hotsapi.net
stormspy.net
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/tierlist
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21120246/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21149372/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21116539/

Where can I find fellow players to group up with and discuss the game? :
>Blizzard App - Social Tab invite links
youtu.be/YJ7arjE4Rz0
>NA
blizzard.com/invite/paGDfZaX
>EU
blizzard.com/invite/K0YLXSnvk
>In-game
Type "/join Veeky Forums" in the chat

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI
youtu.be/tcU_q3rxN4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cheap 360 stimpack when

junkrat price reduction when

2nd for Husbando

Most FUN and CUTE

Did they give up on Reaper? I hope so.

Valla skin FUCKING WHEN

Not my fetish even, but would be cool.

>300k to next Medivh box
>get abandons and pubs like Gul'dan
>tfw not good enough to carry
Blizzard, please stop this torture. Please.

>doesn't go hunger for power
>doesn't go darkness within

i mean if you're gonna take rain of destruction the LEAST you can do is buff it to do absurd levels of damage.

DAILY REMINDER THAT 27.07.2017 WILL BE FOREVER REMEMBERED AS A DARK DAY IN ORCISH HISTORY.

youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI

Blizzard really fucked up with Garrosh's representation in Heroes of the Storm. His abilities and role do not fit his character fantasy in any way. His kit should have been for another character.

Yes, he is fun to play. But he should have been a bruiser, like Artanis, but with burst and less focus on defense and with an ability to force 1v1.

>what Blizzard devs did
Hey guys we plan to release Garrosh somewhere in summer 2017
Fast forward summer 2017
Alright guys just attach some existing kit to Garrosh and release him. And dont forget to make a legendary skin + bike with a bunch of tints

*tosses you back in your team when you ult*
*pulls and taunts you*
praise be kekistan lord Garrosh

You want axe?

Fucking fatass butcher is covering my fancy murky halloween skin which i paid a pile of doritos for

>Escape Artist
>not MVP
git gud

Be honest, would you be playing this game if it wasn't blizzard themed?

If it was a completely new IP? If it was great design then yes but otherwise no, I like the fanservice on most Warcraft-heroes

[Embed]

Probably.
The characters I use most tend to be from Diablo which I have never played and have no attachments to

>Playing Ranked on Saturday around 15:30
We ended up winning but jesus christ the things I saw...

Literally the only Blizz games I've played are overwatch and brood war so ye probably.

My first Blizzard game was Hearthstone. Not even kidding. This game got me by being a self described casual MOBA.

>self-described
It is casual, there's almost no mechanical skill needed compared to LoL or DotA and you have powerful objectives that both give you a clear indication of when and where go for massive brawls and when conquered do half the work for you
People still manage to fuck up the macro game, but it's basically objective > merc control > exp soaking in most maps after 10. You don't have to think hard about anythiong in HotS; just soak, play your role and show up for important teamfights.

can someone do an edit of this with probius?

i'm done with drafting
i'll prepick and go afk fucking fanbase of this shit game

Man, Zul'jin rework feels amazing. I love crushing people's will to live

>Malth comments "why does every Medivh go raven build? 0 combat stats"

>I ask him if theres another build

>"q build. e build"

>I have masters touch completed

The fuck does he want? The block on portal use talent? All of Medivh's "combat stats" talents are on 2 tiers and they both compete with amazing talents

He's a tard, don't listen to him.

I'm sorry Anons but Reaper is confirmed as the next OW hero after Hanzo

SO at lvl 20 with slime build murky can 1v1 literally any hero, so what would happen if he got stimmed and boosted by the two of the healsluts?
His slime is cast on hit + slime cooldown reduction from already 2s to like .5s, murky could wipe the enemy fivestack in a femtosecond.
Why isn't nobody not doing it?

But why though? He can keep out anyone from a lane

Why do Junkrat players think they're good when they get top hero/siege damage?

WHERE THE FUCK IS MAIEV!?

Hots isnt a 1v1 game and murky dies to a single silence because of his tiny health pool

Her voice actor had major surgery after Legion so NEVER EVER

>FEEL THE HATRED OF TEN THOUSAND YEARS

Too bad he's shit right now.

He uses the same line in the 7.3 patch of WoW, sounds a lot more shit when he says it there.

No i would not play this game if it wasnt Blizzard themed.

And if i knew that this game would end up like this and would have bunch of useless tranny Overwatch and Probius Medic Murky characters and Garrosh and others would have fail kits and Important WC3 WC2 Blizzard classic characters are still not present in the game then i would not touch it

Only reason im still playing is because there are no new online games and i feel like i owe myself to play this pile of shit because ive spent so much on heroes so i cant completely drop the game permanently
I guess the blizzards jew plan has worked

>not going fishtank+ slime build and 1 v 1 every physical dmg assassin out there
Hell you can 1v2 aa assassins at level 20 with big tuna

>number 1 hero in popularity and bans

how does it feel to be so wrong?

stukov gutting when

how does it feel to be such a dumb fuck?
why do you keep shitposting? i am talking about character fantasy. in what way is it related to winrate and fun? mechanics and abilities that are true to the lore do not guarantee fun and vice versa. i am utterly shocked that such NA retards exist. how did you get your internet enabled? you brainless animal

nothx

because he is still squishy and immobile

also memes

But didnt she recover!?

In the same boat. Had i known theyd add so much overshit before i got invested i would never have started

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hope they add imperius as a global melee assassin, i just wanna see him do his hero entry

>LoL
>Skill
Lol

He's going to be a bruiser like Sonya and if I had to guess would likely have a lot of gap closing and dive power since the other angels also seem to be dive/anti-dive oriented

He's already been supremely gutted user

As long as he got the insane hero entrance im happy

Why not a global tank?
*Appears out of nowhere*
*Cucks you hard with CC and gap closers*
*Dissapears*

Who would have thought that Murky is the best character in the game to fuck up stealth characters.

>Tassadar

Sounds like a man who has never had to play as a stealth character against Fish Eye, or seen other stealth characters try to play against Fish Eye.

>being revealed around fisheye is somehow a complete counter
Tassadar does it better, is mobile, survivable, able to save others, can reveal them at range at any time and can slow laser/wall their retreat

He's just better in every way and isn't Murky

Tassadar has a cooldown and can be played around for when to approach. Fish eye does not

How come Anub'arak is considered a solo tank with his shitty health bar and weak shields, but Leoric and Dehaka who can survive through virtually anything aren't?

Anub'arak has a god tier kit against mages and has the best engage of pretty much any tank. Dehaka is an ambusher and cannot survive long in a fight. Leoric has no engage at all, he's more of a durable DPS with a slow.

dehaka and leoric are really predictable
leoric doesnt offer any tank worthy protection to his team
dehaka can be kited and exploited in other ways
anubarak you are just fucking bad at him if u think so, thats it. play him more and get good. he has super control and super damage

Anub as perfect peel in two AoE stuns with little delay/chance to fuck up, alongside slows, a big hitbox to bodyblock with and a shield.
He also has good engage to initiate, escape and two good ults, one of which hardcounters certain teamcomps or heroes.

Dehaka has very little peel because his stun is telegraphed and delayed and low range. His bodyblock is actually fine, but people ALWAYS USE THEIR FUCKING W STUPID COCKS
No engage and escape isn't too good. He's healthier and deals more damage yeah.
Leoric suffers from the same. He can't really stop people from dozing past him. He just deals more damage and sustains more, but has little in the way of helping his own team.

Murky eggs are fun but I would never rate them above Tassadar's trait because it is easy to triangulate their position and figure out where the real egg is. Tass can just mash D with near 100% uptime and permanently zone the stealth character without trying.

who will be the retribution paladin in hots, Yrel or the ashbringer?

they should release Culling of Stratholme hammer wielding Arthas as the retri pala of hots.

>big tuna
>not 2 second slime
i hope that one day a virus wipes out all filthy casuals like you

maybe turalyon

God I fucking hate Snipe Master Nova's.
Stupid cocksucking 'teehee Imma poke oops me missed me dead :DD' whores.
There's

>tfw your team blames you for a loss and say they hope you're on the other team next game so they can murder you
>tfw you annihilate them completely and name the replays for posterity

Happened to me twice today already. I can't even begin to describe this feeling. The unbelievable satisfaction, the sheer exhilaration of victory and vengeance all swirled together into a maelstrom of fulfillment...

Valla/tracer skin when?

user, if it happened twice...

One of the things that I like the most about Zul'jins rework is that "mage" build becomes viable as his aa damage is already quite good.

Amani rage provided basically exactly what ZJ needed to incentivize trading and lobbing out guillotines. I suspect guillotine CD and amani rage are going to get nerfed though.

You can even hybridize by going headhunter at 1 instead of recklessness (less consistent) and skipping arcanite axes at 7 (in favor of ferocity or bonus grievous throw damage). Wrong place wrong time is something I'd never skip though, if you're struggling to get stacks that talent alone can provide such a massive buff to you.

Guillotine was pretty good before the rework even (and was quickly becoming my default) but you needed more support attention due to having to play so riskily by yourself. People were really wising up to Taz'dingo and it could really lead to overextending / poorly positioning and dying, guillotine provided some safe ability to target backline and even options for you to do damage after having "left" a fight.

Not the whole team, mind you. The first time it was this really shitty Stukov who refused to stick and kept laning during teamfights, then would blame me for the loss because I was calling him out on it. Got him the very next game and ran a train on him.

Second time it was two guys teamed together (Thrall & Garrosh) who blame me for camping and trying to soak instead of joining them in a 9-10 clash. They kept going on about how they hoped I'd be in the next game on the other team so they could fuck me up. They got their wish and I fucking wasted them even though the Garr was lvl 1k.

I want imperius to be multiclass and somewhere between Tyrael and Malthael.

He has some ally shielding/self shielding like tyrael that gets amplified with his "warrior" ult, and he has some damage/dashing that gets amplified with his "assassin" ult.

Maybe even give him a "bruiser" ult too.

Anub's shields aren't particularly weak and he has a fuckton of reasonably strong cc, as well as shitting out little beetles constantly which eat skillshots.

Leoric isn't as survivable as he once was, and his only "strong" cc is entomb, which is worse than it once was. Dehaka has practically no CC at all, it's so fucking telegraphed and his only real option for getting it out when he's the solo warrior is to literally just waddled up to the enemy team and hope that they're fucking retarded and will stand still to let him hit it, and then either not stun dehaka or cleanse whoever he hit.

Darion is gonna be the Mograine rep, so no Alexandros.
And only gross animal fucker waifufags like Yrel, and ever since Li Li, the Hots team has learned to avoid those, so no to her either.

I think it's pretty obvious that the Ret Paladin rep will be Maraad.

>lisp faggot again

AMERICA BTFO

youtu.be/tcU_q3rxN4M
New carbutt

>get 2 sec slime
>get killed by a random spell
Being smart and playing safe is better than playing like hardcore bunga

Does 'Protected' protect you from debuffs like Polybomb?

no

It just makes you immune to damage, doesn't remove or block anything other than numbers.

>best team in North America
But Team Freedom played yesterday. :thinking:

Roll20 better get their shit together. I don't want to be disappointed by Glaurung's team yet again.

>no medivh+diablo game from r20
fug

lmao they should disband if brazil fucking beat them.

>Dehaka is an ambusher and cannot survive long in a fight
>Bruiser with two spare health bars

How the fuck did that brightwing survive that.

Who is next? Firebat, Alexstrasza, Hanzo,or Cydaea?

you are autistic.
to let it even bother you in the first place. to get that much satisfaction and THEN post that here

>Cydaea

Who? Are they some hearthstone cuck or something?

Baiting out the leaping strike was impressive

>whiff 1 mosh
Ok
>whiff a 2nd mosh
omegakek

Yes. That was very cunning play by Justing. That lunara was probably spamming that ult on stitches like she was on steroids and got punished hard.

What drives people to pick shit like Butcher in hero league? Fucking kill me already

>le butcher is bad meme

I'm betting on Alexstrasza and Hanzo because we saw their names in those KT videos and they just love Overwatch.

I still don't quite believe that that model we saw was Firebat, but I would honestly really like to have him.

No, and it doesn't remove dots either, just suppresses the damage.