**************TREND ALERT*******************TREND ALERT*******************

**************TREND ALERT*******************TREND ALERT*******************

SHITBAY IS PUMPING! Get on before you miss the rocketship part 2.

-Buy BitBay for the pump
-Sell half to make your money back in a day
-Keep the other half for long term gains

THIS IS FREE MONEY -- DON'T MISS YOUR OPPORTUNITY

-----------Go to Bittrex---------

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dzcP7TKKMkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"HOLD MY BAGS!!! PLEASE!!!!!" -(you)

Woke up with $4,000 more dollars than yesterday, guess I'm a Bagholder lol

this

I've got $1k in Bitgay. This coin is a fucking crapshoot. It's just some shitty app with like one guy working on it for the past 3 years. Don't you idiots see it's a pump and dump?

you know the pump is over when you start seeing threads like this

Is somebody paying you faggots to talk all this shit? It's more functional than literally 95% of coins and has an amazing list of features. I look forward to lynching you niggers and dragging your corpses behind my Lamborghini when David Zimbeck makes me rich.

>being this emotionally invested.
You are gonna lose a lot of money...

>This coin is a fucking crapshoot. It's just some shitty app with like one guy working on it for the past 3 years
Not true. It's more useful than any other altcoin right now. You don't even know what pump and dump is if you think silly 60% gain is a pump.

...Anonymous (ID: dxbq5pPB)
04/08/17(Sat)14:31:54 No.1940131
You are all missing the big picture ahead! The pegging willl be amazing and every whale is Gona use it to avoid losing value with Bitcoin drops

They will buy bay when they know/think Bitcoin will drop - then watch Bitcoin drop and buy it back at s lower price. Because they bought bay their wallet will have held its value so every smart (and rich) investor will use bitbay to arbiatrace!

It's Gona be fucking unreal!

Buying now.. what could go wrong?

can you explain please

Exactly what?

Offloading falling price into another that is gaining and then buying back what you off loaded at a cheaper price

People will known bay will not fluctuate in value so as everything else gets dumped bitbay will stay stable so they don't lose value

You guys really need to spend 30min learning ur shit

Stop posting, you honestly don't understand anything

This

youtube.com/watch?v=dzcP7TKKMkM

If the price is pegged and doesn't change who will trade it?

Rolling peg. Meaning it the price can and will change via votes

I know about bitbay and its tech but I'm really stumped on how the rolling peg will work 'under the hood'
Does anyone understand this well?

The amount of available coins will be increased or decreased depending on the market volatility. That will influence the price of the coin.

The rolling peg is more a security feature to prevent a free fall in price if the Bitcoin market drops. This would mean that the price fluctuates like it does currently, but it won't go through huge cycles like how Bitcoin went from $1000 to $350.