pastebin.com/m9SQca4j
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

feheroes.gamepedia.com/Genealogy_of_Light_Tempest_Trials_(Focus)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gamefags likes Nowi, literally /ourguys/ ? :^)

Someone really likes raigh.

I wanna fuck Arvis

who's the girl in the op

>reptor autismfag thread
Kill yourself my man

Don't fap until Monday and Nowi will come to you!

Daughter of :D

:D daughter

Celice's wife.

>sharing characters on banner doesn't even reduce the rates

It barely does by like 0.10% it doesn't split the rates like some retards believe, learn how summoning works retard

feheroes.gamepedia.com/Genealogy_of_Light_Tempest_Trials_(Focus)

Wiki even posts the rates now at least so I don't have to calculate it everytime myself

too late

But I literally just came a few minutes ago, can I get a restart?

>implying I'm rolling for Nowi
>implying I'm even rolling the banner beyond my free

me

Don't fap until Monday? I won't even make it through the next half hour.

So how do we make a Thracia banner sell? It’s the most obscure game and filled to the brim with literally who’s that most people probably won’t roll for.

>identifying with pedophiles
“No”

Enjoy getting Softboy'd

Good job reddit!

Based Sety making hyper magic god babies.

Imma steal this build for pic related, maybe that will make him not completely fucking worthless.

Might give him earth boost instead of fortress def though.

you're a repressed pedo

Why is it that the exact opposite advice was given for Elincia?

So? Why don't you pull Eldigan banner right now?

Makes you think, doesn't it?

Because Nowi is pure unlike the smegma princess.

I already have Ayra ? lol

>The wiki also has a page detailing how summon rates are calculated including the formulas

I did and got 2 Ayras and no Eldigans.

Why is Hector a wanker?

Because he's a master baiter

>It just a drawing
Thank you, for fucks sake

>false advertising
>when datamining is itself illegal and in no way advertising on IS' part

Look at these entitled retards, I'm glad they didn't get Ayra

>2.51% rates for Nowi

NO she won't come to me, reds are the true hell color. Henry looking juicy at 4% though

Cum and Dump Alfonse!

We put Nanna or Eyvel on it to sell to Waifu/Mommyfags

New to this so feed me a bit here. I chose Lyn for my free hero and want to build my team around her. Any examples of an efficient team with her?

That's not Reptor that's Tinny.

Put them in biknis so the weebs eat it up

Ride the bike!

lyn works in every team just get a red/blue/green

Ike is on starter support banner with increased rates if you still have that up

HELLO FBI

I believe the 3% refers to non sniping though no? Like when you just open all the orbs. When you snipe naturally the formula gets more complicated, but shouldn't it still be split assuming you roll every orb or is it still different? I can't fathom their rates being wrong on all accounts it'd be pretty silly of them. It's just that the gacha in this game lets you kinda min/max your choices.

>entitled
This fucking meme again.

Thanks I'll keep trying to reroll Ike. It's going to take forever

Felicia is the cutest! Holding her in my arms! Giving her little kisses on her cheek! Whispering sweet things to her! Holding her soft hand and going everywhere together! Falling asleep while cuddling her! I love Felicia!

Nice retort sweetie

the rates on the wiki are the chance of a focus unit being behind a orb on the screen you see, that's why greens are always highest because they're more rare so when you finally see one there's a higher chance of it being a 5*

the rates are 3% as listed by the game when you blindly open all the orbs yeah but we can snipe and increase our chances

What other units will get special snowflake specials? Aside from the Trashcan Knight and Ayra, that is. How do you think they're determined?

How is it even false advertising? They didn't advertise her at all. I love it when Reddit overreacts and sends missionaries here to make sure we agree with them.

>Nowi will never roughly bounce on your cock over and over while clutching you and moaning loudly

Now I'm off to marry Titania.

That's what I said, it's not false advertising. I think you misunderstood my post.

What the fuck is going on over there? I popped in to read a couple threads and they're actually making threads about how "there are people that actually look this young in real ilfe" and images of them and shit.

Fuck off with your
>muh datamining
bullshit argument. Based on in-game patterns she should have been a GHB. Remember Legion and Clarisse? Both appeared in one chapter and weren't on shekel-grabbing banners.

I was agreeing, I just can't understand the thought process of these retarded people

Indeed, but the 'increase' of the rate doesn't really change the fact that while you can save orbs by not picking more than one, you can still end up not seeing the orb color you want, with green being the most rare. So while that increased rate sounds nice, in practice I'm not really sure if it's as practically as high. Or maybe it is, but I'm bad at math so I assumed it'd be even more complex once you factor in how the summoning system works for the purposes of sniping.

What does she smell like pls tell user.

>muh patterns

>"there are people that actually look this young in real ilfe" and images of them and shit.

What's wrong here? The pictures are adults, you don't like adults with below average height or small breasts? Why are you body shaming?

Sorry sweetie, stop being entitled. You don't get make the rule. Make your own game.

Is there no limit to the patternfag assblast?

It's people trying to justify being a lolicons pedophile by saying there's legal girls that can look like her.
It's kinda funny how a skimpy outfit in a loli bring out the pedophiles around you when they try to justify it.

???

>waiting for the banner to drop so I can roll for Nowi

not an argument

But then they're also posting pictures of actual children too.

Ah okay, yes I agree too. It's hilarious how people think they deserve an Ayra.

Even then they still have the same chance of eating her as they would if she were on Genealogy.

Green sniping 5 orbs to reset session most of the time, while red for example it's a lot worse spending 5/9/13/17 to open all the reds every session because they're so popular

That's exactly what's its taking into consideration. The rates for green, red, blue and grey orbs isn't the same because of that

This whole thing is so dumb. Of course gacha is a ripoff, so it's impossible to side with IntSys at all on this, but the people throwing a shitfit because they deserve muh Ayra are also terrible.

I don't care for ayra personally (t. ikefag), it's just that I can point out jewish practices when I see them.

Giving Sakura's kitty paws to Felicia!

>could use every color do to having an armor team +wanting nowi
do I just roll on every color but blue and hope or what's the strategy

I don't even know what's worse, more chances to open with fodder and pity breakers, or hoarding orbs at the expense of using 5 each time to reset.

People would rather be cucked by Sigurd than by Eldigan? No way!

What is Jewish about this practice? I do not understand, were you just so retarded that you blew your whole load on the first banner and didn't have enough for after that?

>tfw not feeling any of these banners but will end up rolling anyway because it's addictive

I don't even need more units, fuck.

You just explained why green is worse. Green you will spend 5 orbs to not even have a chance and risk getting your pity rate blown out by an unrelated color. Red orbs show up far more which more than makes up for the lower focus rate.

Giving Felicia every limited seasonal dagger!

Oh that's cool then.

I think he's referring to hiding a new hero behind an old one (one that isn't popular for gameplay reasons at that), it's the first time that's happened.

That's still not Jewish since you're getting a 5 star red horse either way t. someone with Sigurd, Ayra and Eldigan.

The thumbnail of this always looks to me like she's literally in the back of a van. Guess that fits.

Gacha games you signed up for. It's not IS's fault if rng number isn't in your favor

I can't wait to cry myself to sleep when I don't get Nowi!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL

Not him but do you guys really want your future power creep cav bows to hide behind Virion? Or the next Reinhardt to hide behind Oboro?

>you're mad because you didn't get a free Ayra
>not because she showed up unanounced after a banner with Sigurd and because this sets a precedent for then to do it again
Imagine there was no Halloween announcement, you open up the app and there it is just Halloween banner.

cringe

>Dreading the end of Sigurd's banner because I really want him and I've blew all but the last 20K of the Tempest's orbs trying for him

I never get a Cavalry unit during their tempest, happened with Mathilda, Seth and Oscar.

gambling is haram

I'd be pleasantly surprised, because now I get another free roll.

What? You risk your pity rate either way when opening reds it being a unrelated color has nothing to do with it you can get pity broken on the color you want like Merric..

>Red orbs show up far more which more than makes up for the lower focus rate.

They have a lower focus rate because they show up so much it isn't helping them. I don't know what part of summoning mechanics you don't understand here but all units are rolled and decided as soon as you enter the summoning session you don't actually roll a unit when opening a orb it's already there decided

I am him. I think you misread my post. Having Ayra on the banner with Sigurd would've been much better. There wouldn't even have been an issue other than the usual "shares a focus color" whining.

I love Severa very much! I can’t wait until her cute holiday outift!

That's fine, there's still an equal chance to get both of them.
Ayra isn't limited and could come back for a "units with swift sparrow" or "units with desperation" banner. You could also get her off banner.

but why would you want any of those 3

Oscar's good fodder, sure, but I'm sure even with his good stats, Camus still outperforms him thanks to Gradivus