news.fate-go.jp/2017/7kengou2/
Raikou: 20-22, 25-1
Shuten Douji: 20-24, 27-1
4* Saber: 20-28, 31-1
4* Assassin: 20-26, 29-1
>Sasaki Kojirō animation update

>EoR III Rate-up 1
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7kengou/
>Musashi and 3* Lancer are always in the rate-up.
4* Archer: 21-26, 29-1
4* Assassin: 18-23, 27-1

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Unlucky Bones, Chains of the Fool, Yggdrasil Seed.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/78s908/halloween_2017_mission_list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WTF BROS I THOUGHT MARIA THE RIPPER WAS EFFECTIVE AGAINST FEMALES

IS JANNU A TRAP?

JANNU A QT

APOC COLLAB SOON

SEMIRAMIS 5* SOON

jannu is a mary sue
technically not a female

THE BEST SLUTS
>/fgog/ is literally Astfolo

Best mom thread!

I will self-insert as sieg.

He's already an empty homunculus which makes it easier

CEO
E
O

Apocrypha was a mistake.

This is your Osakabe Hime tonight

ITS NOT FAIR BROS, JEANNE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A PURE VIRGIN MAIDEN. WHY IS SHE BLUSHING?!

It was a good idea at the time.

The evilest species.

>this will most likely never happen
Damn it. I genuinely feel bad at the thought of this mot happening.
How can we make DW do this, bros?

It was originally a failed MMO

>cucks you in the first episode with some blonde italian
She would be a perfect female servant.

Jannu is so cute

Oh, so that was a smirk there

>They better fucking not. My autism senses are tingling from just reading this. Imagine the waifufags nips outrage.
>DW would literally be bombed to death.

Nips don't give a fuck about Siegfried aside from sumanai/bryn memes and Jeanne is Sieg's canon love interest which they're already fine with.

The only places assravaged would be here and maybe reddit.

DAMNIT WHY IS SHE SO CUTE

WHY IS IT SO HARD BEING A WAIFUFAG

>tfw took Casters against Riders again

That guy looks weird.

its not fair bros

>tfw get rock as fuck at the sight of her disgust face on me
Wtf bros am I a cuck for being into it?

Me on the left

Does Art of Death work on mass-produced Elis?

If they made Jeanne Alter tsundere for Sieg waifufags in Japan would lose their fucking minds.

Jannu rape soon

>>tfw get rock as fuck
What

It's not maybe. Reddit also hates Sieg.

>Stheno is the only servant that would ever look at (You) like that
>she is super irrelevant and never appears in anything
It hurts.

10 MINUTES

>Shoot Sieg 3 times in the heart the first chance she gets
>Protects Jack
IS REIKA /ourgirl/?

>tfw they give apoc collab to higashide to fix his mess
Will he fix it?

NTR DOUJINS SOON

Let's mourn best mom.

>Rikudou Reika
>The female Master of Assassin of “Black.” She is the only “Black” Master who is not a member of the Yggdmillennia clan. When she was young, she was a highly cultivated young lady from a wealthy family, but after her parents died in an accident, she fell into a degraded lifestyle in the blink of an eye and, in the present, ended up supporting a certain man while working as a prostitute.
>That man is Sagara Hyouma. By using hypnosis to control Reika and make her completely trust him, he used her as a sacrifice to summon Jack the Ripper. However, Jack was summoned before Reika died, and Reika formed a contract with Jack before Hyouma could. The original summoner Sagara Hyouma was killed immediately after, and Reika ended up becoming the Master of Assassin of “Black.” After hearing about the Greater Holy Grail War from Jack and going to Romania, Reika gathered information and mana while taking advantage of the fact that she's not a magus, which made it hard for the other competitors to find her. She planned to kill the other “Black” Masters, but—
>She and Assassin of “Black” met their end in Volume 4.
>In truth, she is a unique natural genius and natural monster, the only one of her kind in this work. Her comprehension and observing eye towards everything is abnormal, and she continued to calmly slaughter magi while always maintaining Assassin's superiority in a situation where the two of them had few weapons and little mana.
>Even before she left Japan, she turned the tables on and killed a squad of Yggdmillennia assassins with Jack's help. In addition, she's extremely proficient with learning languages. She can even smoothly speak in Latin.

came to the stream for the Apoc memes, stayed for Osakabe Hime SoL anime

Depends on what you mean by it.

If she's just slightly bitchy while covertly approving their relationship and/or fond of him nobody will care.

If its a love triangle then yeah Jeanne Alterfags in japan would lose their shit too.

OOC garbage

Does someone have the link for the missions doc?

She looks approximately a trillion times better than Osakabeshit can ever hope to.

>She has no hesitation towards murder and possesses no unnecessary emotional attachment to survival, so once she decided to “steal the Holy Grail,” she simply strived undaunted towards that goal. Yet, her wish is nothing special. She simply acts following the optimal strategy, like an AI, for the sake of Jack, who saved her life.
>Jack is the only one who she showers with human-like affection. This is because, in her entire two decades of life, Jack was the only one who saved her without asking for compensation. In a sense, Reika is certainly similar to Jack's victims, but she differed from them in a single aspect. Her life was spent being stolen from and trodden upon by others, but she never tried to steal anything from anyone herself. Even though she lived her life going with the flow—spending an empty life that involved just beating her heart, she still tightly grasped onto her own life, at least.
>From an outsider's point of view, her life was completely meaningless. A boring, worthless life of only walking aimlessly while zealously hanging onto her heart. But Assassin of “Black,” Jack the Ripper, saw that life as meaningful.
>Even if Jack had a cruel innocence that saw her mother's visage in every woman.
>Even if Jack would have easily killed Reika if things had happened even a little bit differently.
>Jack, who had chosen “not to take her life,” was a dazzlingly beloved child to Reika.
>That's why, when Jack was targeted by Archer of “Red,” Atalanta, Reika was able to protect Jack with her own body without any regret.
>No matter how foolish an act it was.
>She ended her life by her own hands without an ounce of regret.

I hope they'll at least animate prologue and special chapters as OVA bonuses.

What a fucking boring backstory and character

>Shirou always wants to betray you and remove free will, taken by FP gacha.
>Jeanne wants the Dragon D and will give away command mantras being an impartial whore, doesn't want (You).
>Martha Moralfag qualifying only because of God who will beat you down if she feels like it, only for Jebus
>Holmes limited by the world/Nasu to not spoil the story for (You), only wants the Truth and not (You).

UUUMMM?

you came to the wrong neighborhood frenchie

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/78s908/halloween_2017_mission_list/
Here you go.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Can we agree that Itto Ryoran is the best EoR song so far?

DELET

FIRST AND ONLY WARNING PUT UP MAXED FARMING CES OR I REMOVE YOU FROM MY FRIEND LIST

AHAHAHAHAH
RAIKOUSHITTERS SO MAD BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY BETTER MOMS

Does anyone know how to open 内空 the inner sanctum in the middle of the upper castle? I don't know what quest opens the door.

Being a cuck =/= being a sub.

I'll agree to that.

Evil cat is evil

Eat shit.

Yes

fuck off f2p shitter

I wish Sieg becomes the 5* and Semiramis gets Parvati treatment

DON'T DO IT
I DON'T HAVE EVENT CE

AHAHAHAH HOLYSHIT

JOKES ON YOU I NEVER HAD YOU ON MY FRIEND LIST

reminder these two interesting characters were killed so our blank gary stu could win.

Best part of Apocrypha so far.

Yeah, that's like the whole point of her life.

My fetish

No one going to mention how they use Jack's old artwork when they first came up with the concept?

O

O MY DRAGON HEART

Does she really look like Osakabe or are you faggots memeing me? Because I don't see the resemblance. Their hair is kind of, sort of similar, but even then, not enough.

>Semiramis comes out
>with generic caster animations

What does Nasu usually say about Kirei in interviews?

CANT BEAT THE DRAGON HEART

>Bullets had been shot into his heart—every time the organ pumped blood, the lodged bullets sent fresh pain through him. First, he had to remove the bullets agitating his body.
>His heart muscles made a screeching noise as they removed the foreign substance within him. Activating his Magic Circuits, he accelerated the prana circulating through him, and gradually it began to repair his body.

Reminder that Sieg was actually shot in the heart, but he survived even with the Mist poisoning him at the same time.

Sauce

No, i'm not.
Although. I do admit I like how commited Raika was at the end towards her daughter.
I respect Jackfags.
I actually have both Raikous and Jack on myself. So...

I 'wonder how this nigga feels about that.

SHOT IN THE HEART

CANADA

Miyu when?

How do we deal with the evil cat?

Wait so how the fuck did Jeanne survive Maria the Ripper? She's female, it's night and it was misty.

Give her an apple.

If he's not a brainlet he'd already know about siegxjannu

Divine protection i think

yeah they're just memeing because their hair are similar

Jannu is really cute, isn't she?

I did it lads.

I'll make the ultimate sacrifice and marry her.

Apples.

>you can get all the copies of the 5*CE without grinding
Nice

AND SIEG'S TO BLAME