/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread →

ndrv3 is shit edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i25Q8cwOOmA
epicmafia.com/game/6265047
epicmafia.com/game/6265104
youtube.com/watch?v=GUDcSeUvkOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best giri.

Kodaka is the Tyler Perry of game devs

Mugi and Kiibo!

Junko and her beloved Izuru!

Why is there a 500+ page book written by "esteemed researchers" in Kokichi's laboratory telling the history of DR 1 and 2 and Tsumugi got lots of DR1 and 2 facts wrong?
I'm not even totally obsessed with Danganronpa like her and I knew all those facts she got wrong.

Best girl

Miu!

happy birthday to my son botto!

I want to fuck Kaito.

yoohoo

Not a rarepair, never a rarepair

Happy birthday, best bot!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl. But she would be even better if I could taste the hairs around her crusty asshole.

why does the outside door after death road lead to a post-apocalyptic city when the outside world is actually supposedly fine?

just more "hurrrr TDR and moogie" bullshittery?

Holy shit this smile
So cute
My heart

Miu big family

What nice thing would you do for Hopebot on his birthday?

I need help to clarify,
Is the audience that's spouting waifu jokes OUR universe or the peaceful one with no wars?
Is the "Makoto" character in the V3 universe, and if so that means there's multiple audiences right?

First for true love

Kaito best husband
Kaede best wife
Shuuichi best son
Miu best daughter

>got to 21st floor in dungeon
>already rolled myself full S party
Is this normal? This mode is much easier than I thought.

Yep, Makoto is part of the in-universe audience that's spouting waifu jokes

That sounds quite suspicious..

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

Is a mikan the same as like a florida orange?

Damn you better interneted folks

The audience thats spouting memes during trial 6 is the in-universe audience yes. Makoto (the bowl cut kid) exists in V3's universe and was most likely one of the people sending in comments (my bet's on the one that calls Saihara's eyes yummy) and so that means theres multiple audiences.

Best boy is at it again
youtu.be/i25Q8cwOOmA

The V3 characters are real in that they manipulate our emotions despite having no corporeal form on this plane of existence
I'm not even arguing about the "v3 universe", i'm saying if people here love Ouma enough to buy a pillow of him and hold him he's real on some level
If you get ripped apart in a car accident tomorrow you no longer exist but people still think you're real because of the emotional impact you've had on them

Just kys already you bitch

Didn't you get mad the last time someone implied you posted Persona in /drg/?

Nice.

Damn you perverted, malevolent folks.

Huh? I only told people I don't post there anymore when they implied that I post there 24/7.

Don't you?

No, I haven't posted in /pg/ in months and I don't want to either.

Adventures.

Why would you want to post on /pg/ when you can just dump persona on /drg/ right?

Mommy!!!

Happy birthday to the cutest robo!
I'd take him to fun places or wherever he wants to go, I wonder if he's ever been to an amusement park or zoo, and what he'd think of it.

Juzo small penis

MONACA~!!!

Juzo big heart

Munakata big katana

Juzo greasy hair

Oh you're one of those people.

Wait, guys, did Mechamaru have a bulge? This could be the definitive proof as to whether or not robots do, in fact, have dicks...since a certain other robot was decidedly less helpful on the issue.

Did they also make it so that everyone passes out upon opening it? If this door is the one they were meant to leave through after "defeating the mastermind" had things not deviated from the script, that makes a lot of sense.
Come to think of it, why did Keebo pass out along with everyone else? He's a robot, no? Lack of oxygen shouldn't matter to him.

Anything you say...

I want to make her a mommy. Like four kids would be a good start for a nice family.

Tengan hairy chest

epicmafia.com/game/6265047
Need 2 more for mafia!

They didn't mention his state in this scene at all.

Maybe radio waves or some sort of jammer was made to interfere with his inner workings? That way the audience would theorize more?

Perhaps the bulge was placed for the sake inplication, also take notice DR2 is VR,so the Mechamaru could be as wild as possible.

They couldn't even make Mechamaru shit, though

seems like a pretty lame design if they include a massive throbbing piston robodick but no asshole

What did you mean by this?

I would've suggested an external device like a remote, but that doesn't explain why they didn't use it when keeboy went nuclear.

You sound like that guy who got mad over somebody posting the 2 Hifumis pic and then accused them of being Angiebro

You know what.

Ouma and his beloved Saihara!

Is that when angiecunt went full sperg and started accusing people of being part of a discord dedicated to bullying her?

Well, consider that Nidai taking a shit is something related to having a well regulated metabolism, denying him is mostlyto fuck with his head, in addition, take notice that clock inside Mechamaru sits in a hollow space, so his design is more cartoony than Kiibo's, who had a more "real" design, if Kiibo was in DR2, he would probably have a legit human body.

They're cute friends. Kiri's breasts are a bit large though.

does anyone have transparent team danganronpa logo?

Yeah, "friends".

Yeah

nice

I love Kirumi!

No, the one I'm talking about happened almost a month ago
And I think that one user mentioned they don't exclusively bully her, they bully the other avatarfags too

Holy shit, do you have more of this?

Certainly. Wonderful friends.

Yeah, only a dedicated group of shitposters organizing on discord could possibly dislike avatarfags

I know misinterpreting/hating the ending is a meme but honestly it's the fault of the writing for throwing in way too much information in such a small period of time, secondarily the player's fault for not reevaluating/digesting the information after the fact which shouldn't need to happen to the extent it's needed to in the first place if the actual ending was written well enough.

nvm found it myself, stupid dumbass forgot the letters are white mlao

there is more, but they're all trash besides Chihiro's which is the only one I saved

sorry haven't seen them posted in years

>Angiecunt
You're really not trying to hide it right now are you

It's junk information anyway since they don't actually explain anything, it's like if the dog ending of Silent Hill 2 was the canon ending and not funny at all

Go to bed angiecunt.

I see, thank you, this inspire me.
Dog ending? what?

If only there was some sort of engine you could use to search for information or computers had a clipboard you could copy and paste information to and from

epicmafia.com/game/6265104 @here
We need YOU to start!

Is there is? I cannot tell if you're being sarcastic or not,please elaborate.

t. Cuntanon

SAIHARA WHAT THE FUCK HELP ME OUT HERE

I love Junko!

>@here
is this discord?
link?

No it's literally impossible to look up information on your own, you have to be spoonfed it by someone who was born knowing it or had it spoonfed to them

youtube.com/watch?v=GUDcSeUvkOw

Why is Junko destroying the shotput balls? Didn't they killed Amami

yes!

Miu's intense desire to be a mother blends in well with my intense desire to be a father.
I want to make love to Miu and help her bring new life into the world.
I want to feel the love for my son or daughter, and my beautiful wife, grow exponentially with every day we spend together.
I want our bond as a family to grow solid as rock.
I want to be spurned to new hieghts in my career by the people who depend on me. I want to give them everything. The whole shebang. The American dream.
I want me and Miu, in middle age, to send our beloved adult son or daughter (they will always be a baby to us) into the world surrounded by our love.
After our roles as guiders and protectors have ended, me and my wife will be their oldest and most loyal friends.
This is the deepest, most desperate desire of my heart.

I WANT TO RAISE A CHILD WITH MIU!!!

Junko big ears

Are you telling me search something on google? With the answer below, I kinda get what the original statement meant.
I see, this makes it easier.

Post couples that are banging in heaven right now

Okay, TDR is coming *this* close to the Organization from Cabin in the Woods

shinguji anal sex addiction