/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #609

''Never leaving you again'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14053973
strawpoll.me/14053988
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
strawpoll.me/14255320
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

Friendly reminder to say yes.

>nullifies your retcon

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

Yup, it's true

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Said episode 4 was only 2 hours and episode 5 had three endings. Even posted a picture of the ep 5 main menu (storm menu) but was later proven to be faked

That's a strange picture of Steph you got there.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

R̵̼̹̦̐̈͂͊ ̷̦̝͜͜͝Ā̷͙̩̙̃ ̸̤̰̳͔̏̿C̸̢͙̪̐̆̃ͅĤ̴̤̆ ̸̛̞̞Ë̵̖́́͛͌ ̶̘͐͘L̴̘͆̈́̀ ̶̨̊̀͌ ̷̝̯̻̭́ ̶̙͛͝D̸͖̣̙̝͐̆ ̴̭̜͒̕Ȃ̷̰̞ ̷̞̃̒̌W̸͈̜͚͆ ̶̻́̔̑͝Ǹ̴̯̻̬͗̓̍ͅ ̴͓̟̪͊ ̴̫̗̰͐͌͒͋ ̷͂̐͗A̶̝͇̳̭͋ ̵̦̱͍͔̇M̷̩͒̒͝ ̵̡̨̙̫́̀B̶̖̀̇̏ ̸̛͈̻̳͗͠Ẹ̶̏͛̈́͝ ̶̫̗̱͇̒̿̋R̶̺͇̐̈́̚

>They won't ever get a happily ever after

These are the only info(s)&leaks about script I could gathered;

Rachel will be the influence that Chloe dyes her hair to the blue. They will do it when Rachel visited Chloe's home/room

Cringy guy's confrontation will most likely happen at junkyard or blackwell while hanging with Rachel. Remember depending your choices you could led him on (like saying no ;at start and intending to go play or not in ep2) then ditching him and forgot all about it. in ep1 you also could simply say maybe to his invitation and reply his hanging out after tempest with uncertain things responses or with maybe, or lie; you are gonna ditch the show or with truth ;that you will hang out with Rachel etc. Choices are there because these will also trigger his anger and change some dialogues

That ep3 teaser, latter scene, which was involved with Rachel's having trouble and Damon's threatening her (also about Drew and Mikey situation) after phone conversation;Chloe's concern about it. Earlier confrontation scene(cringy eliot) I am talking about first confrontation scene;which they may be change things and it may happen in blackwell either. But it will happen just right the time when Rachel and Chloe together.

Advice scene with Steph (and cute jealousy moment) is really coming this time btw

Nice tragedy you've got there. Would be a shame if something...happened to it.

whatever bts leakers said so far they all became right though.

and i am sure ep5 fake playtester had already fucked off from this thread anyway

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

>there are literally people in this thread right now who unironically picked Bay

there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who unironically tried to pick lesser of two piles of shit

At least talking for myself I am not that faggot though.Wherever I got these info(s) are reliable choices and didn't fail (except some cut stuffs but I had already told them to you anyway)

I exactly remember ,fake playtester during ep4's release, he was changing certain texts on game to prove as if he is playing ep5 and everybody were believing that shit, eh.

always remember

farewell leaks when

I'm here from the first church of Maximum Victory, have you heard the word of our savior?

strawpoll.me/14255320

Begone, heretic.

Shipping is for dumblrinas

Both of them are endgame for each games.

L e w d.

Why's Chloe got her fingers in Max's playground? Didn't she see that brand on Victoria's ass

>Max
>not a beta bitch
Pick one.

After ep3 has released. They will start working on it so we can gather info(s) asap. It also will be short episode so we are not in a long wait

Chloe is too broken of a person to handle a fine ass like Victoria's

>It also will be short episode so we are not in a long wait
>inb4 it gets released on January 26

I'd try to come up with a "witty" retort, but I'm actually out of pictures to keep this banter up. Dang it.

I knew I would have worn you out but I didn't think it'd be this soon I have 600 images in my Maximum Victory folder.

>I knew I would have worn you out but I didn't think it'd be this soon
That's what she said. N-no bully.

>I have 600 images in my Maximum Victory folder
Tell me you're joking. I have ~80, and I started collecting them two years ago.

They will if in LiS Max chooses Bay. They will be in heaven together. And this is what my LiS ending will be too if we don't a small chance of rachel surviving in BtS

Honest I've been to the depths to scrounge up Maximum Victory art

What happens in the jealousy scene? Is Chloe jealous? Also Is Rachel jealous in that Eliot conformation scene?

Reply pls.

In daddy Zak's happy time capsule, they will

Rachel will rescue us, actually jealous one is cringy Eliot

speaking of jealousy moment.. it will be spin off moment and funny thing. We will have pretty funny conversation about our relationship with Rachel,, with Steph.

SEASON 1 ISNT GOING TO BE RETCONNED. RACHEL IS DEAD. ZAK ISNT GOING TO DO JACK SHIT. JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY AMBERKEKS. ACTUALLY NEVERMIND STICK AROUND SO I CAN WITNESS ALL YOUR TEARS AFTER YOU DONT GET YOUR PRECIOUS RETCON.

>Rachel will rescue us
I can't help falling in love with this girl...

Reminder

take your meds imagination man

Sounds great. But my heart keeps sinking deeper and deeper with all the cute AmberPrice moments ;_;

>Lioness
Cringe.

>I find my zenith doth depend upon a most auspicious star, whose influence if now I court not, my fortunes will ever after droop.
What did she mean by that?

>The dream Chloe had wasn't about her. It was about Rachel.
>When Rachel asks Chloe what would it take for her to convince Chloe and Chloe asks for a tattoo, she draws a star on Rachel's wrist.
>She is Rachel's greater beauty yet to come.

Alternatiely, Rachel is Chloe's stars

don't know if this needs to be said because its obvious but there's gonna be another kiss

But it's Rachel talking about "a most auspicious star", not Chloe.

Yeah, I know. But judging by the fact that they used that line and the other times star was used in that episode i'm thinking the two are linked.

Unless you want to go with the other interpretation of stars in EP2, where Max is the greater beauty yet to come. In which case, it's about Rachel giving her powers otherwise bad stuff is going to happen. But then bad stuff happens because Rachel gave her powers in that theory. Idk desu

of course, duh
thanks for confirming once more for those delusionalfags tho

what do they say? is it longer and intense?

Is this a spoiler or a guess?

spoiler

a guess

This

Truth.

Fuck off, tranny.

rachel going in for the kill

It's cute how she doesn't do that if you pick "just gal pals" but still ask for a kiss. I like how D9 bothered to actually make different animations.

what

she is more shy in that conclusion you have mentioned. she is still thirsty for beanie chick

Stop pretending. It's obvious to everyone when you post, Bayest. Same when you walk the streets. They all know you're a faggot.

what

Don't respond to him.

Falseflagger. Don't mind him

is that intense too?

*Blocks your tragedy*

More

Actual 100% proof that Rachel is a witch.

Max is way more attractive than Rachel. Rachel looks like some weird pile of melted candle wax. Chloe is the most attractive though.

Pastebin leaks when?

What's this movie in the upper left of lower panel ?

>Max is way more attractive than Rachel
I love Max but let's not be delusional. While Max can be considered as cute, Rachel is way more -can be count as- attractive, like a model. (And she is 15, wtf)

>And she is 15
best part

Just the resident sperg doind his sperging

I know, right?

>Rachel's ony 15
>she is way more attractive than 18 year old Max already

>5'5"
>attractive

13yo Max>>>>>>>>>>>>yo Rachel

nearly same with Max. so what?

Max isn't attractive either.

is this what you guys talk about when it has barely been a week since a new ep came out

Yes. It's not like BtS episodes have a lot of plot, and any discussion about possible outcomes eventually devolve into two autistic sides screeching "S1 is not canon, pricefieldcucks" and "I will bathe in your tears when Ep3 comes out, ambercucks" at each other.

I'd rather argue about the existence of Chloe's abs than go through that one more time.