/digi/ - Digimon General

Don't Deal With Daemon Edition.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory has a confirmed Western release date of 18th January 2018.

The US trailer features the pre-order bonuses: youtube.com/watch?v=82kM4NEBXtg

Details of the pre-order bonuses: withthewill.net/threads/18680

OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Hacker's Memory Pre-order Bonus and Cover art
withthewill.net/threads/18211

>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters

>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

LINKS NEWS
Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out: digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links trailer here: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released early summer 2018.

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has finished its Japan airing. A French dub begins 23rd October: withthewill.net/threads/18572

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

78.media.tumblr.com/8f10afa7ce8319cbc4620ce781ac6f1a/tumblr_owww0rq8dJ1vp3l1po1_1280.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Haru and Yuujin is the greatest love story ever told in Digimon.

Censoredmon

Good job not linking the old thread, retard.

Goddamnit, I knew I missed something from the OP.

Previous:

Made for breeding

Guys post your favorite digimon and why right now or get cucked for eternity.

Zephyrmon is my favorite bcuz of her big ass titties n skimpy attire.

Black War Greymon. Because he is black like me.

Cyclonemon. Wish he had a better evo line, I was pleased to see him in Cybersleuth but none of his evos felt satisfying.

I love Dianamon, because she is a a fully armored womon

Slayerdramon because he's literally a knight dragon with Ivy's sword and he evolves from my favorite line

I haven't really been following. What exactly is the issue they have with her for the west that's leading them to censor her?

That she's a nun/religious connotation, or that she's stacked upstairs?

>nun/religious connotation

Metalseadramon. I thought he was cool af when I watched adventure as a kid and now I still think he's cool af and I love his design.

For all the Ranamon lovers

78.media.tumblr.com/8f10afa7ce8319cbc4620ce781ac6f1a/tumblr_owww0rq8dJ1vp3l1po1_1280.jpg

what could possibly be cooler than a battleship/dragon/paladin

post the source blog right goddamn now

And now here is the literal devil, Lucifer.

nevermind google image search actually worked for once

I really like this guy, but I know he has no chance in HaMe or any of the soon-to-be future games.

Xros Wars made me love this guy. Everything about him was great.
Design is the best.

Rip froggo. Nothing survives those thighs

>reverse search pic
>Chun-Li
Kek, I thought she was Maki.

I've got spoilers for the new appmon season and some inside news for digimon as a whole. I can't give the source but what I can say is that I talked with a staff member who worked heavily on the show. After being told this I tried talking with another staff member on twitter to see if I could confirm these claims(He/she told me she was unable to talk about the subject) so i feel there is some truth to what I was tld. At the end of the day, it's your choice whether you want to believe me or not, but either way, here we go.
>Appmon season 2 is in the works and has been in the works even before the end of the last season. It's current title "Digimon Universe Appli Monsters: Rebellion Beat", and at this point it is not subject to change.
>It will be anounced late summer of 2018 and be coming in winter the same year. The reason it's so far away is because they don't want it to overshadow the final tri movie. The appmon finale was blamed for Tri 5's poor sales.
>Rebellion Beat will be a continuation of Appmon and not really counted as a new season. Similar to the death general and young hunters arcs from xros wars.
>The show will have an entirely new cast and revolve heavily around all things music with a street/hip hip atmosphere(Clearly Astra was pretty popular among kids) from its characters to it's more urban setting. Haru will be the only returning character and it will just be in the first episode so he can wish the new protagonist good luck. Sort of like Yugi at the beginning of yugioh gx. Not even Gatchmon has an appearance.

>Plot: All the appmon in the net ocean, and by definition, the entire appmon species, has been mysteriously upgraded to where they can now grow stronger by taking in music and adsorbing its sound waves. Appmon have started finding ways into the real world looking to absorb these soundwaves to become the worlds greatest "superstAr"(Yes the A is emphasized. Guessing it's another "L"eviathen situation.) Problem is, absorbing too much music/sound waves can cause them to go crazy and lose their minds
>Haru and co aren't around anymore because they're not strong enough to fight the newly upgraded appmon. The only appmon that got the upgrade were those that were in the net ocean, and since gatchmon and co were in the real world they didn't get the upgrade
>The god appmon were sealed away by bootmon so it's power wouldn't fall into the wrong hands
>All Appmon have their own tune/beat they can emit from their bodies.(This is confusing. I'm still trying to figure out what this means.)
>The new Applidrives can play music and will be the insert songs for the new season. Each applidrive has its own theme song
>By absorbing songs emitted by the new applidrives, Appmon can grow stronger and eventually evolve.
>A new form of applinking is introduced where appmon can now fuse when they emit tunes that harmonize with each other
>No female in the main cast
>A toyline is already in the works and consists of the new applidrives which now play songs written and sung by Symag who did Be My Light from the previous season.
And for some hackers memory news.
>Every single digimon for hackers memory has now been revealed. as if it wasn't obvious already
>Plans for multiple digimon story games are seemingly already written down, but they want to see how well hackers memory sales before they begin production on a new game. I say seemingly because my source isn't in the gaming industry and he's not too sure on this.
>No plans for a digimon world game in the near future.

Dukemon, I like the dragon/knight duality with Megidramon.

MetalSeadramon because he has a rad design.

Mimimon.

I'm a slave to her.

Why would anyone play video games with a robot?

Gracenovamon. The entire concept is ridiculous and I can't help but love it.

I believe cyborg dinosaur doesn't need an explanation

You should've taken last thread pointers on how to make your fake spoilers less obvious and try again some weeks from now, these are just weak. You even kill your own non-existing credibility with the HM part because we plainly know there are still digimon left

forgot my pic

>Didn't combine with Titamon for Selenemon and Heliosmon

i hate metalgreymon so fucking much

Explain.

I'm half-expecting the Olympus XII to have 5 more Jogresses and maybe a Titamon fusion. (Typhonmon?)
Also speaking of Digimon groups I can't believe it has been 20 years and we still DON'T have any Digimon group based on the Nordic pantheon

Marc from WtW sounds fat.

I think it's mostly the wings that are my problem with him. Something about the arm/chest doesn't seem right to me either

Well fuck you too buddy

Slephnirmon, Valdurmon, Yggy

You're already cucked, friend. You named a waifumon not a Digimon. You have exactly one minute to name your real favorite Digimon.

>The wings
Well, the original one's supposed to look like a zombie, so the wings are intentionally broken. Dunno why they kept the wings for the "living" variant.
>Odin's horse gets in before him
Also "group". I was saying something like the Aesir.
And is Yggy even considered a Digimon?

While I sometimes shit on WtW like everyone, we already have enough quasi-offtopic shitposting on these threads to also start sperging about the users of some shitty forum

Even if they were full wings they'd look retarded as far as I'm concerned

This thread is already shitposting. I don't give a fuck about what your favorite mon and neither do most people.

wew lad. discussing digimon in a digimon general is shitposting.

If you want to talk about fat asses go to the bbw sub reddit dumbass.

@193851697
>If you want to talk about fat asses go to the bbw sub reddit dumbass.
Yes Stephen I'm already doing that now on Veeky Forums, so I don't have to go to leddit for that.
By the way I'm not giving you any of the (you)s that you love

Blastmon was too good for Xros Wars.

Yep.
Lilithmon, Tactimon, and DarkKnightmon were too good for that shit.

I like to think people at least give more of a shit about some random person favorite digimon than about some random person less favorite WtW mod

Goddamn. I remember how much /m/ loved this guy.
I loved him too.

The dorumon family, cute and fucking great.

Gash Bell style Digimon show when?
Xros Wars doesn't count.

We all loved him, user.

Digimon Movie Greymon and chubby Greymon because that shit is the coolest, but screw the entire rest of the Greymon line except MetalGreymon.

By the way, you fellas know how to claim daily login rewards in Linkz? Apparently I just got 1000 link points, but I'm still at 950 from yesterday and it wasn't in Presents.
Now I'm worried I haven't actually been claiming any of it.

It's not fair. He was placed in a show where they treated him like shit. He didn't deserve that.

Meh, he was basically the Mienumon/Warudamon of Xros Wars. Every season has one of those.

Why do people compared Appmon and Tamers so much?
If anything Appmon is more similar to Savers.
Tamers was never focused solely on Takato.
Savers was the Masaru show and Appmon the Haru show. Ok I know some of you Tohmafags, Erifags, and Astrafags are going to whine, but you know it's the truth.

Both the main villains of Savers had special connection to Masaru, the same way Leviathan had that with Haru with Yuujin/his grandpa.
Both of them defy the end game boss and save the world by impressing them with their humanity.
And at the end, they both forge their own destiny and follow their dream.
Something unfortunately Takato cannot do because LOL KONAKA.

Sure Takato and Haru are similar personality wise to a point, but Haru's story was pretty much very similar to that of Masaru.

Also last rant, Juri is not Yuujin, because Juri's story was wrapped in more than one character, it was interwoven with that of Impmon, Takato, and her family. Yuujin was pretty much just a prop for Haru's character and development.

Xros Wars had too many user.
It had the 3 Bagra Commanders and DK.

You could argue the Big Death-Stars as well. They were a really cool concept but they never put any work into it, not even a consistent lore.
Oh, and Baalmon too.

So basically everyone in Xros Wars was too good for the series.

Except Bagramon and Taiki/Kiriha.

nun + being showed off in the preorder ads most likely

Me too. I just wish he jogressed into something cooler than Examon, or got a higher form that borrowed more from his design.

you know habu retweets a lot of cute art, should take a look inbetween stalking him for ciel answers

>Highest form of "dragon knight"
>Construction equipment dragon
Examon was a mistake

just look at those game sluts

they're pure, no bully

pure sluts

>Haru forgot about him

instead he craved

BIG
LONG
ROBO
DONG

When you get older, dick/pussy will become more important than your buddies. I say Haru made the right choice.

>they do another crossover one day
>Haru sees Taichi and Masaru's Agumon
>he tells him about his Agumon
>they asked what happened to him
>he tells him he ditched him and hasn't bothered looking for him because robot boyfriend
>Masaru punches him

So the fags from WtW think we will get an English dub for Appmon?
Your thoughts?

Antylamon. Always liked it since Tamers and Digimon Movie

But his Agumon lives on his own

>nokia
>pure
>when you you can see her underwear so clearly its like she's not even wearing a dress over it
hmmm

PURE
she just has a cute sexy bod and is proud of it

Is there no way to get Meicoomon currently?

But didn't Haru promise him they'll reunite?

I'd say Gigaseadramon because muh big-ass flying snake ship.

>cute sexy bod
sexy cute bod*

Dying thread.
We will be dead next Summer.

Only a new anime announcement can save us now

The question though is what?
Tamers sequel? Appmon sequel? Another Appmon show that is based on another universe?

something new

Guys, is Hercules Kabuterimon strong in Links?

>Tamers sequel
Will never happen

Not happening lol
They got to make sure this shitty subfranchise takes off and find another series to milk for cheap.

Never say never.
Wait till April after the new BD drops and we find out what's in the new audio CD drama.
By the way what has Konaka been up to lately?

Guys help, I have a +4 Falcomon and I want to digivolve him into Beelzemon, but knowing that Beelzemon won't come soon enough, is it better if I just settle it down with Herc Kabuterimon?

Was Appmon a symptom of the current state of anime?
I mean right now alot of anime is obnoxiously fujobait, Appmon was no different.
And we all know similar to all the other cancer like Free and Samurai Flamenco, it went nowhere.
Is there a way to put the genie back in the bottle or at least tame it?
Or are we doomed to see more stupid overt homoerotic shit for women in Digimon?