Future world history has been chosen by hillbillies

>Future world history has been chosen by hillbillies
>again

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/09/white-voters-victory-donald-trump-exit-polls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Reinhardt, your shit political system literally allowed millions to die over basically shitflinging.

Taxation without representation has a way of doing that. Now enjoy your dying meme empire.

I think Yang would vote for either Jill or Gary.
He'd most certainly not vote for Hillary Trunicht

Let's hope Trump's presidency will show leftards that everytime they think someone is "literally Hitler", he actually isn't

I also wanted to vote for Gary, but he had no chance of winning.

being authoritarian capitalist, winning sanders supporters probably won trump the nomination. He polled lower prior due to Gary supporters, then they didnt bother throwing their vote away at the polls.

>Future world history has been chosen by hillbillies
But Drumpf won the educated white vote and the middle and high income brackets. He was literally the bourgeois choice.

You're welcome

"hahaha it turns out I'm an antidemocratic totalitarian after all, shame people who disagree with me can vote!"

I hate the religious right, but the left is starting to grind my gears. Why don't you fuck off?

Source?

When will people just admit they deserve to be ruled over by an absolute KANG?

I was watching NBC panic all last night to know he didn't win the college graduate white vote

It's called universal suffrage.
If you don't like it then invent some authoritarian system were only the rich educated elite is allowed to vote.

Actually I find it funny how "progressive" intellectuals basically think like medieval nobles who consider anyone beneath them socially to be subhumans.

Didn't Hillary get more votes though? not a burger by the way, but this doesn't seem like democracy to me.

but giving women, negros, and unwashed masses with no property was to be on the right side of history

kys

I don't like Trump, not one bit, and he's still a million times better than Hillary

Electoral College, republic not a democracy, etc.

They use this system to "balance" the power between states with more or less population.

He also lost by about 200 thousand votes, that isn't really a big margin. They didn't close the vote in full yet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/09/white-voters-victory-donald-trump-exit-polls
I dunno maybe there is more recent data. Still, if he didn't win outright, they were certainly neck and neck. It's not like Trump was elected by white trash, he received approval by whites at large.

>but giving women, negros, and unwashed masses with no property was to be on the right side of history

Apparently that's not the case when they vote for the "wrong" stuff. When they vote for the same things superior intellectuals do, then it's all good.

>a million
>gigantic
>huge
>enormous

The White male working class giant is waking up. Cucks kikes and shitskins beware.

Good.

lel

/pol/ truly is winning the meme wars

More like leftists have pushed so hard they've turned normies and centrists against them.
/pol/ memes are still shit, but non-/pol/ anti-sjw stuff is becoming normie.

More like people hate the status quo.

Sanders would have beaten Trump

This. Nothing but this.

The anime-wanking memer demographic has shit-all on the bitter Facebook grandpa demographic. People chose Trump because Hillary didn't try to set herself up as an anti-establishment candidate when she could have.

>leftists
If anything it was the centrists that united the left and right

It wasn't possible for her.

>everytime

Trump is unprecedented and if you were old enough to vote you would know that.

>Hillbillies
No you dumbass. It's not Appalachian hillbillies. It's Rust Belters.

how would she have done that? shes the system incarnate

>46 million hillbillies
I thought that they were literally nazis, kkk and isis?

It isn't.

We're a constitutional republic. We have a constitution, and no king.

>Hillary could have set herself up as an anti-establishment candidate
Top fucking kek, no she couldn't have, no more than Jeb could have.

>shitskins
Well I'm not white and I voted for Trump. This is the thanks I get.

>46 million literal hitlers

M8 if you voted for trump and can't handle the banter these next 4 years are going to be really disappointing for you.

>but shitskin is an offensive word!!!!

if you get triggered by mean words then I really don't know why you would vote for Donald "grab her by the p*ssy" Trump

This appears to be a thread that belongs on the board
>>>>>>>>

Me too brother.

If we only allowed people with 120+ IQ to vote, Trump would win even harder.

In fact, Hillary was only really strong with minorities, who have in general way less IQ than the "hillbillies" that got Trump elected.

>black women
LMAO

>The anime-wanking memer demographic has shit-all on the bitter Facebook grandpa demographic.
This.

Veeky Forums is for freaks. Just because /pol/'s meme candidate won doesn't mean Anonymous is going to do any better than he did during the Bush years. Autistic virgin NEETs will never be winners.

>when she could have
I don't think a woman who has a joint foundation with her husband (which is a purely political relationship at this point), that's been getting lobbying money for almost 30 years, and is currently getting money from Saudi Arabia and Qatar alongside a myriad of corporations can present herself as an anti establishment candidate.
Her presidential aspirations are gone forever. She fucked up her chance. She couldn't win over Obama, and the democrats sure as hell won't let her run after losing to Trump.

I think you're coming at this from a pre-rage comics perspective which downplays the power of reposting. Yes Veeky Forums will always be a super sekrit club for autistic weebs but the proliferation of rage comics circa 2010-13 showed that while normos will never hang out here they will repost the dankest memes to more normo-friendly sites such plebbit and goybook. Meme magic is real my friend and Trump's victory (and the fact that Pepe became a topic of national interest) confirms this.

this desu

>still can't admit the better candidate won
>despite him winning
such is life in a democracy

>democracy

>U
>S
>of
>A

>they didnt bother throwing their vote away at the polls
By not voting you enable the elected candidate and thus are as responsible for whatever Trump does that might harm the US as those that voted for him

>better candidate
>not the more popular one

Does that mean we're also directly responsible for making America great again?

exactly how was america not great before trump?

That just means he was the better candidate

Yes, but my point was avoiding responsibility while feeling smug and entitled

Well at the very least our credit rating is no longer great.

Popular =/= good

do you know where you are?

better candidate =/= good president
better candidate = the one who wins

He lost the popular vote m8ยจ
So you kinda answered that yourself

Wait, I'm confused. Are saying that Trump is a "good candidate" in the sense that he's good at winning the election but wont necessarily be a good president? In that case I'd agree with you but I'm not sure that's what you're saying.

>childhood is thinking Yang was right
>adulthood is realizing even Yang wasn't sure he was right but realized his experiences had conditioned him to champion democracy above all else

>set herself up as anti-establishment
>Secretary of State
>most expensive campaign
>literally fucked a president

Your message is not better; it's just simpler and more catchy. One could still safely describe it as idiotic.

Trump got more Latino and Black votes than Romney or McCain. This election wasn't about race va race, it was about rural vs urban.

>The anime-wanking memer demographic has shit-all on the bitter Facebook grandpa demographic

A large number if not majority of the alt-right on social media are baby boomers. Those on Veeky Forums were just making memes for them to spread. So it's business as usual, only instead of 9gag underage kids its Facebook grandpas stealing and repurposing Veeky Forums memes for themselves. The few hundred or so who reveled in it are the same type that happily helped spread rage comics for the illusion of influence it gave them.

well no shit.
Obama was THE minority choice because he was black, and knew how to speak without sounding like a harpy.

Bringing popular vote is dumb as the system is not meant to take it into account. If the system was based in popular vote the turn out would have been different

so why not have a parliamentary system then?

>so why not have a parliamentary system then?
That would be another debate. But the US powers are way more divided than in most countries and states actually play an importal role and have some kind of identity unlike other countries. My point was that the turnout would be totally different if the system was different as some people dont even bother to vote as they live in a red/blue state

No its run by the same old people.

They just used hillbilly sentiments to get them there.

>white male working class
The original cucks?

>commie calling other people cu*ks

oh the ironing

In debt trillions. Other countries laughing at our foreign policy. Corrupt politicians coercing citizens to fight for their interests.

>looking down on working class people
This is why he got elected m8

>other countries
The US seems like a more watered down version of India in terms of state's distinct identities. Both countries are also very federal in structure.

>debt
national debt isn't financial debt
>foreign policy
how is Donald "Destroy Iran" Trump's foreign policy even remotely non laughable.
>corrupt politicians.
So, like every other country?

>the worging class should shut up.
>omg thank you working class for dolan

poor obama, they'll erase him from history in a few months

in the end he will be remembered fondly after the next few years though

No shit, Indian states are actual nations in their own right not carved out square pieces on a map

India doesn't have a single person in command of the executive though. Parliamentary democracy also fostered a sense of governmental participation in the people of India and largely didn't turn National elections into the 2016 tier fiasco.

>commies
>working class

face it pal, the only commies left in the west are ivory tower pinot-grigio sipping cuckolds and their impressionable students who larp on the internet such as yourself.

trump voters had on average higher income than hillary voters

No, i was pointing out the irony of liking the working class whenever they do what you want. This goes for both gommies and conservatards

and you think hillary is a communist...

kek

>politicians like it when people cooperate with them

wow what a penetrating insight, where did you do your phd?

So how long will /pol/ flip and turn into Bush era Veeky Forums style edgy atheist anti-conservatives?

Who was talking about politicians? I was talking about you guys, the average cunts.

2 months after trump and the republican congress have stated enacting policies, the flipping will have begun

That will only be possible after SJWism is purged from mainstream culture. Trump's victory was a step in the right direction but there is still a long way to go.

As long as there are people who say "trigger word" unironically, /pol/ will try to trigger them,

the same /pol/ that shuts down discussion of other ideas by calling everyone a cuckold?

It's retardation that feeds upon itself. One side is just a red or blue-colored version of the other.

So long as people feel the need to fuck with other people for their own feelings, it's going to stay the way it is.

It's that the election was a forceful balancing of extremely high and fast pushes by SJW/progressives; it was just way too much when, by locality rather than population, most of the country wasn't totally onboard with what was going on yet still became law.

>That will only be possible after SJWism is purged from mainstream culture.
It's not necessary that it be purged completely. It just needs to be eclipsed. Once the nu-right or whoever else becomes the new shrill annoying faggots par excellence Veeky Forums will flip again.

I kind of hope it's the evangelicals again.

the rich, the banks and the corporations are in charge

sjw and progressives have no say, if they did, sanders would have won

eh, the election was trump's to lose after Hillary was nominated at the DNC tbph.
She has all the personality of a damp sponge, and didn't have that connection to people that trump and bernie had.

It would have been a lot better if it was Trump vs Bernie.

In pol you can actually have a decent discussion.It is not as bad as some people say

I haven't seen too much of it since Veeky Forums was made and /pol/ became the new ground zero for GamerGate.

Flags also make it into /int/:Racewar edition where everyone LARPs as their country.

This. My roomate honestly believes this has happened because of America's education system. ie. they're obviously all idiots because they don't agree with me.
Its the reason the common people are so alienated right now.

>Veeky Forums is just pol light
What went so wrong?

pretty sure the good nuggets of historical discussion from /int/ and /pol/ moved here, with a healthy smattering of people from /gsg/, /twg/ and /mbg/ and around the same time /pol/ got overrun by redditors taking screenshots of epic gets on /pol/.

Liberals in the northeast are elitist for a reason
verdantlabs.com.politics_of _professions/
plot.ly.~etpinard/330/us-college-majors-average-iq-of-students-by-gender-ratio