/arg/ - Archeage Private Server General

>What is ArcheRage/Archeage?
A open-world sandbox MMO that just recently had a private server made over from a previous Russian one.
Faction based PvP and community with third optional Pirate faction.
World bosses.
Ships.

>What's different?
x5 Leveling Experience
x4 Labor regeneration
x2 Growth Rate
Higher Honor Gain
FREE Patron all day everyday.

>How to get?
na.archerage.to/

>Builds Guides
earlygame.net/archeage

>What server?
There is only one server at the moment.

>How buggy is it?
Not very surprisingly, but it's ported over from a Russian one so it may of had a lot of work put into it.

>What patch is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/sdMADEX
ign.com/wikis/archeage/Bounty_Hunter_Cloak
youtube.com/watch?v=WyLdfaUTJP8
youtu.be/lZuyGdwm8C0#t=154
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for divine galleon sails

Really shitty OP.

Most of us are on EAST for any newbros.

OwO is our guild on EAST (Haranya) faction. Pic related was the christening of our new galleon last night. Join here: discord.gg/sdMADEX

How to get the red scarf?

serve trials 5 times and it unlocks a short quest
ign.com/wikis/archeage/Bounty_Hunter_Cloak

Be a juror on 5 or 10 trials. It's only an upgrade over the free attack speed one for healers and mages

How populated is this server and how likely is it to get shut down by TRION in the coming months?

Is there some guide to housing zones somewhere?

How can you be a juror?

>How can you be a juror?
you're autoqueued after level 30 (iirc there was a quest you had to get too that's available everywhere?)
you'll see your queue placement on the character sheet after

>East
Disgusting cat shitters and yiffers

yeah, but it's kind of fun since i did west on retail

I probably didn't do the quest, goddamn.

It says:

>If it's the quest i'm thinking of, that gives you the bounty hunter cloak and the Executioner title, you first have to get to level 30 so you can get on jury duty (takes a quest). After being on a jury *5* times, as soon as you hit level 40, there will be a quest available from the honor point collector NPC. That is the quest that gives you the cloak and title.

that this is after the actual jury duty, but I didn't even get to be on a jury ever, and I can't see that queue thing.

i think a regular guard will give it; maybe you already have it

I don't know which faction is worse, BLACKED or the BRs tbqh

Do you guys accept elf sluts?

i wish

Discord link?

4th post

Shit. Dunno how I missed that.

So I got the donkey, but it's not allowing me to put it in a public farm, apparently only potato is allowed.

Which farm allows for donkeys, if any?

Wrong faction, reroll east

just plant it in public dude

What? Where?

literally wherever, find a place that lets you plant illegal crops and just plant it

Jesus Christ, I had no idea you can do that. Thanks!

nice game, archefags

only cool capes are scarfs anyways

youtube.com/watch?v=WyLdfaUTJP8

Btw, Papercuts are the best and nicest guild, why isn't OwO like that?

who

redeemed

I have Austera->Solzreed trade pack quest now, is this safe? It's the opposite faction territory, will I get ganked and lose everything?

midroute you can get shot by anyone who crosses ya on the boat
but I've made it safely twice now: hug the coast a bit as you go north, cross diagonally to Solz, ez pz

welp, can't make alts for extra farms anymore unless I wanna grind all that way each time

I have some harpoon boat that disappears in a few weeks, do I use that?

yeah, the clipper

The trade packs aren't that expensive so there's not much risk, just try not to let your boat get destroyed if you do get attacked

> 3 generals in and Anime sill doesn't have his merchant ship yet.

Poor Anime, his guild is too shitty to give home enough of a head start.
The other use and abuse guild's have already disbanded, Anime buddy you are really shit at this whole getting geared by guildies thing.

You should of just stuck to retail so you could keep buying your gold, oh wait, your unemployed :(.

tfw no ponytail sporting harani gf

>he is still here trying to make others look bad
Get a life kiddo

what is this autistic post

kys nerd

Nice samefagging

So how alive is this server?
Been kinda interested in playing AA again after quitting the normal game 3 years ago

i hear it's a lot more alive than current retail
less alive that what i remember of launch on Tahyang

Papercuts have tractors, does OwO have tractors?

we have like 20 tractors

Im surprised retail version hasnt shutdown after all these years

whales in a p2w game with a cash shop keep shit alive
SWG and WAR had nothing for whales

Watch out!

kek

>tfw missed the chance to join the guild while the clique was forming
>tfw everyone's having fun and i'm too afraid to join because i'll get left out

mcneck urself for thinking like a dummy

h--here I go!!

You're starting now? You're fucked.

Should I buy an obsidian weapon from the AH or buy a wisp and craft it myself? I quit retail before they were introduced

>not a tranny
>legitimately think traps are gay
>even the faggot in the guild isn't part of the clique

I joined at the beginning and even I didn't have a chance.
Fuck discord guild's for being this way. Why can't everyone just be a guildmate instead of a hierarchy forming between those who erp?

Don't even bother. There is no land left and it will take you weeks to hit 52

Is it possible to move the goddamn patron button in the left corner? I want to put chat there.

ebin

t. Anime

Hows the pop of the server?

Never too late, user. In this game, we need all the friends we can get :>

no way to track but it feels lively

want to play this, is it worth?

Should I skip yellow quests and only do green ones or what

why tho

no

WHERE CAN I FIND FUCKING THISTLE

the store

this video is a SCAM
you can't make that donkey jump
youtu.be/lZuyGdwm8C0#t=154

What exactly do I get from grinding mobs in diamond shores? I mean I see what I got but I have no idea what to do with it.

sell on the market

I'm not going to use any of that stuff for crafting? Or will I just buy already crafted stuff with the money?

You can unless they patched it, I used to do it all the time

jumped for an hour to no avail
people passed by me and used shadowplay to jump backwards on the left side

I'm working on a hauler, yes. Thunderstrucks will take me a few days to buy unless I luck out and get at least one of my own. The cash shop upgrade items (and credits) are so cheap that as soon as you have the hauler you can upgrade to a red freighter in like a day.

Will there ever be a cozy guild town where I can decorate people's houses?

I would seriously propose for there to be two separate guild plots, one with a nice town, and one with P2W shit somewhere where you can't see it.

There's so little land left at this point that it'd be impossible to organize anything. I know a few people live near eachother, but I'm pretty sure most just plopped it wherever they thought best in the first few days. Server definitely ended up more crowded than I thought it would, we just have to see if it retains a decent amount.

iirc 3.0 introduced something like that, where you had a big hall for the guild that you can plop down and construct in any habitable zone

I'm honestly considering never even putting down a house at this point, because everything is so unaesthetic that it literally hurts to even pass through housing zones.

>tfw no aesthetic neighbors

Does west look any better in that regard?

It'd be pretty hard to get anywhere gear-wise without any land whatsoever. Housing areas are extremely ugly, but you get used to it and it feels comfy hanging around other random people in such a passive setting.

wtf i'm telling you to move next-door, doofus

>>It'd be pretty hard to get anywhere gear-wise without any land whatsoever.
What do I need land for, specifically?

where is that, and I'll consider it

Well I have no idea where it is, or how can I even claim land at this point.

near northeast corner of Windscour
lotta duders have started piling in surprisingly

i had no idea this even existed
time to git gud again i guess

Growing things to sell or make packs out of.

>Buy things on AH
>Resell at profit
>Buy your gear or the mats to make it, whichever is cheaper
>user can't figure out how to use a calculator or track prices on high-demand items

I never said I wasn't a brainlet and the average player is going to be one too. Guy didn't even know what land does and he's been playing since day 1 if it's who I think it is. I've tried "flipping" before in supposedly easy games to do it in like WoW, it's never worked out well so I'm afraid to commit all of my resources to a product I don't know is going to sell, especially with how wildly things like credits fluctuate literally every hour. I can't trust players to buy my product and I can't trust them not to repeatedly undercut me either, so if the game is giving me the option of generating a flat amount of gold out of thin air for zero risk then I'd rather do that even if it's not quite as efficient.

tfw no elf gf

i miss tahyang

Best bow in 2.9?

Brapgale mythic regrade

When do I start making and finding and farming more gold without jewing stuff?