What now

What now

MAFA

We move on.

We report this thread, as it is not 25 years ago.

We just put are head between our legs and kiss our nations ass goodbye. Or we can move to England and put up with the bomb threats. Take your choice.

We press on.
For the glory of the Lich King.

bad things

his staff are hardcore republicans, not to mention the house and senate will be all around him

Campaign promises that will never come to fruition, a potential increase in deficit and a few key victories (repealing obamacare in particular) fuelled by a R-majority congress that will keep his popularity high along with his public appearances.

Leaf here. Worried about the future Americlap invasion.

>do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago
What do you mean what now? Trump is just a real estate developer and of little relevance.

turn America into modern parlamentarian state

you have president as de facto clown, no turn him also into de iure clown

"It's okay to make threads about current events when I get to whine about how bad things will be now that someone I dislike will be in power"
Hah.

I'm deeply concerned desu

All we've seen trump do is go full retard for 18 months.

even pol-fags are slightly concerned

This. I'm Eastern Euro and I'm wondering if this clown is actually gonna go for less NATO, more allowing Russia to go around liberating.

Not really no. I've been seeing a fuckton of posts on facebook and other social media about how Trump 'literally believes whites to be the superior race' and how he will 'start a nuclear war with Russia', which are both false statements.
So essentially, all I see are idiots panicking over their own lack of information and independent thought.

Have you tried defending yourself and allying with local nations instead of relying on the World Police?

I forgot we were in 2041

>Have you tried defending yourself and allying with local nations instead of relying on the World Police?
Have you tried defending yourself against a pack of AIDS ridden niggers?

Oh my gawwwdddd not rethuglicans!!!11!1 they are LITERALLY HITLER!!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!

Yes actually, I'm brazilian.

here's some information for you

mike pence, chris christie, newt gingriehc, republican senate, republican house, republican supreme court nominee

they are literally the guys that will let their country get attacked on 9/11, invade the wrong country on the orders of the rich and israel

Iran, here they come