Sonya is my wife.

Doot

You have your orbs saved up, right?

>being gay

can someone summarize today's threads for me please

reddit is in this general right now

This triggers reddit.

cringe

Why couldn't she look feminine in Heroes instead of looking like a tranny? Yura! I won't forgive you! Just glad I prefer Deen.

Halloween in 33 hours and I still don't have Olivia. Even if use pots to blow through the rest of tempest I'll only have like 30 orbs. Kill me.

Threaten Atk or Threaten Def for Arden?

is this the most committed fe artist ever

all i ever see from him is doot

t. asshurt Freddy poster

Coming soon to powercreep all of your shitfus.

Panic Ploy

post canon S-ranks

Gonna rack up those remaining 24 orbs. Ryouma better stay put for sigurd.

I see. So if I want to find images of FE characters nowadays I need to search through various artists twitter accounts?

This art is so nice

>spic and yura had to ruin her
why

Autism

Soon

Blue,red,red,green

That's Genny actual mom from a dream, not Sonya, dumb spic.

what specific character's waifufaggotry does /feg/ like to complain that really is overblown?

kill all tripfaggots

Defend this.

>that strap laying perfectly flat on her DFC
>that just barely visible black lace
It should be a crime to be this sexy.

Meh, even without Tharjaspic and Yura's shit art she's still pretty shit. People only like her because "xD tittiez"

rukinafaggotry; its all just falseflagging. as if lucina could possibly have real fans

Zoinks!

>Japanese artist has a bad case of sameface
Nothing new here.

Nah

If it isn't canon now, it will be soon.

Am I the only one who thinks the halloween banner is kind of shit

>sakura
nobody gives a shit about daggers unless its kagero or PAolivia

>jakob
i just watched the trailer and im not even sure if it was jakob but who gives a fuck about him

>henry
voice makes my ears bleed, next

>nowi
kind of cool and OP but you don't need her unless youre a pedo

It brings in money so why change it.

>pedo
you need to go back

>kind of cool and OP but you don't need her unless youre a pedo

Yes and?

its really because of the spic that sonya got a hatebase and I guess partially yura; you don't see mathilda with a hatedom. spic guarantees hate for a character he mentions liking, that's why he needs to fuck off

NINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Othin isn't on it I won't roll

are you that same dumbass who thought she was a bitch in her Genny support

Remember to do this. Maybe they'll do so.

Nowi is great and her sprite is super cute. Sexy loli witch flying on a broom. How could you not roll for her?

there's a couple characters who really aren't that popular who if they get mentioned, sometimes they'll get a load of flaming.

kjelle, flora, sumia are ones i've seen that happen to recently

Or you could just stop using flawed logic to hate characters for no reason. That attitude just gives shitposters the attention they want.

You can like Nowi without being a pedo

she's emblematic of nuFE's terrible designs

why did she get the halloween costume anyway? what connection does she have to witches? its so random

Nobody hates Kagero. And if they do there's a higher chance of it being because of the footfag posting shit art every thread.

Does someone have a link to that master spreadsheet of FEW info?

Describe why you like her without mentioning appearance.

its not me who hates sonya or even tharja; its the chunk of other people who do based on the spic. rather than get rid of the dozens of shitposters, it'd be much easier to just get rid of the one shitposter that is tharjafag

I'll do anything and everything to make Felicia the best she can. My Anti-mage clumsy ninja mage really wants that kitty paddle.

"Friend Points" in this game are currently feathers, even after spending for rolls you'd still have to spend even more to upgrade them to SI fodder levels, so I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Also they really need to do more shit with the actual friends lists, I've sent two feedbacks already concerning that in hopes of something interesting happening eventually.

What connection does Sakura have to catgirls?
What connection does Jakob have to Frankenstein?
What connection does Henry have to vampires?

what happens when sakura has more bst, better skills, and better stat spread as a mage killer though

it did happen back in the day; i think she got overshadowed by camilla hate though

And once you FINALLY do that, some other shitposter is going to creep up and take their place and make everyone think the original never left, effectively accomplishing nothing.

Her tummy is soft and smooth.

Before shitposters latched onto the "Fuck off Sonyaspic" thing they'd say similar things to anyone who mentioned liking Kagero

>What connection does Henry have to vampires?
Nosferatu

>WITHOUT mentioning appearance
dumb lolifag

Fuck off faggot. You make everything worse.

reminder, if you like any of these characters, you are spic

sakura and kagero too

fuck off drill

>Halloween banner is a dud
>already know half the characters on the Christmas banner are duds
>orbs are essentially safe until 2018

Feels real fucking good

Yes you are the only one, great way to start off a post.

Score/Potion

10000 4
20000 8
30000 12
40000 16
50000 20
60000 24
70000 28
80000 32
90000 36
100000 40

Interesting.

I mentioned nothing about appearance. Dumb reddit poster.

>tfw Sakura's Kitty Paddle is perfect for my Watersweep Saizo

thanks kitter

>Eirika
>when he didn't even finish SS
nice bait

good convo with vaike

how do we know the xmas banner sucks

DAMMIT IS I WANTED GOHAN BLANCO AND NOW I HAVE TO SUFFER IN COLORLESS HELL

Is watersweep only good on saizo? Who else?

say no more

Because the same crappy artist is doing RobinM, and Tharja is probably going to rip off Bride Lyn's "weapon".

Because Tharja is on it and we're not allowed to like her or anything connected to her.

hey /feg/, i'm a cute yet mature girl who had a breakup recently. i'm looking for a good guy who'll heal my heart; they have to be LOYAL above all else please. oh and i don't date muslims

We already know that robin and tharja are half the characters and it’s likely that the other half are fates

Is Heroes never going to add any more old/ugly characters? I feel like they're never going to get in unless they were in from the start.

Saizo is pretty much the only Hero who would actually want to use Watersweep.

I wish we could remove skills we don't use for feathers or orbs.

Why is Jakob Frankenstein's monster? I think he's the worst character they could have chosen. Why not, like, Benny or something. Come on, IS. Step it up. Even after it, they had to put him on a banner with Sakura of the same colour. Pretty pathetic.

>Why is Jakob Frankenstein's monster?

Because they cut off Robin's face and put it on him.

Benny isn't a fujobait twink or a waifu. Open your eyes.

Sakura is a good character, though! I love her! And I don't like Tharja!

i can't believe camus gave up that boob window for a weird boobplate thing

Felicia is the cutest! Holding her in my arms! Giving her little kisses on her cheek! Whispering sweet things to her! Holding her soft hand and going everywhere together! Falling asleep while cuddling her! I love Felicia!

We literally just got Sigurd. Then again, his Heroes art prettied him up for no reason. So even if they do get added they'll just bishonen'd.

>Mycen has an unironic chance as being powercreep

jiku