OT:

Other urls found in this thread:

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/preseason-update#builder
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Get Singed into team
>Lose
>Ban him
>Lose because he trolls
Am I supposed to just dodge if someone in my team picks Singed?

Yo gurofag give me a few more fetishes you're into and your waifu of choice.
Also leave your summ name.

It's not that Mafia is bad so much as the others being better. As far as launch skins go Jinx got lucky desu, it has different lines and even a charleston version of her theme song and all.

No, learn to play with split pushers. The answer isn't always to deathball 5v5 like a bronze retard. Now that's assuming the Singed is good and not some retard who watched a "feed to win" video.

OFFICIAL LEAGUE OF LEGENDS FEMDOM TIERING SYSTEM.

Relentless Sexual Aggression Tier: Evelynn, Ahri, Vi, Nidalee, Leona Illaoi,Magma,Fire,Kayle

Teasing and Control Freak Tier: LeBlanc,
Syndra,Orianna,Lissandra,Camille,Xayah,Morgana,Storm,Dark,Nami

Definitely Dominant But Not Quite As Sexual Tier: Elise, Shyvana, Sejuani, Zyra

High Tier: Cassiopeia, Karma, Katarina, Vayne, Diana, Fiora,Miss Fortune

Mid Tier: Jinx, Caitlyn, Riven,Quinn, Sivir Air

Low Tier: Lux (some Elementalist forms are much higher), Ashe,Water,Nature,Akali

Submissive: Sona Soraka Janna

THIS LIST IS 100% CANON

R34 OF DOMINANT CHAMPIONS IN SUBMISSIVE POSITIONS IS NOT CANON

why isn't lulu on this list?

Too dominant, she breaks the scale

You seem to be missing a few key girls there. Also, regular femdom is mediocre while lolidom is top tier.

WARWICK BROS WW@?

>orochi

you mean the little chakra thingy his master forcefully gave him? he doesn't even fight it, it just gives him powers, and it was an ultimately inconsequential thing that only happened in part 1

when does kayn's brother massacre his entire extended family and make him into a humorless ultra edgelord? where's kayn's mega friendly childhood rival? eye powers? sasuke doesn't even have an iconic weapon, certainly not a sentient one. this the most farfetched and thoughtless relation ever.

>lol riot basically copied an anime character lol edgelords amirite

>yordles
because i'm not a weirdo

I love Lissandra!
Ashefag btfo'd

>tfw no qt petite gf

Note that some of the titles also serve as hints for what faction the rune belongs to
Precision: The Merciless Elite, The Brazen Prefect The Eternal Champion (sounds like Shurima)
Domination: The Glorious Executioner, The Immortal Butcher (obviously noxus)
Sorcery: The Calamity, The Ancient One, The Cryptic (really does sound like Void/Icathia, MAYBE the watchers in the Frelojrd but I think Riot has forgotten about that)
Resolve: The arcane Colossus, The enlightened Titan (Gaylio, Demacia)
Inspiration: The stargazer, The timeless (obviously Targon)

One last Poppy before I sleep.

>lulu won
lmao

xth for my wife Syndra

>completely cropped Vayne's bush

You messed up. Should've left just a tiny bit of it in the pic because peeking bush is best.

xth for my gf(male) Swift

>Faker will win worlds again

Wish Riot actually scripted this shit so we can actually get hype esports again. Glad all the streams are dying.

mid silver

>makes up the most autistic "canon" list imaginable
>i'm not a weirdo

whatever you say chief

>It's not just that she's forcing her autism on everyone anymore.
>It's that she's also telling everyone how to be autistic.

>look into sorcery tree
>zero reason to take absolute focus or celerity
>zero reason to take scorch or water walking
>literally everyone will take transcendence + gathering storm
When are the rest of the sorcery runes being buffed and making Hella Rimz stronger?

Who are you calling, user? I hope you know that loli is legal everywhere in the first world except Orwellian dystopias like bongland and Australia.

Yeah they're fucking obnoxious. And I say this as a Jinxfag myself. I wish the "always post the same fucking post every fucking thread" autists and the futafag retard would just go ahead and die already so I can actually post Jinx without being clumped together with that crap.

>tfw you try to int and flame AFTER your Twitch has gotten a lead
>tfw you get carried and win even though you tried your hardest to force a loss on your team
>tfw you try to clean up your act around the end because you realized how childish you're being
>tfw you get banned anyway
I don't get many victories over Fizz, but I'll definitely take this one.

Please Subscribe

I can continue the Poppy posting

How the fuck do u play mordekaiser? Made a new account and I've always found him pretty fun so I figured I'd play him a lot but I can never make him work. I can usually do well in lane but seems like once everyone groups I cant do much

>regular femdom is mediocre while lolidom is top tier.
You're retarded
Your comment would be right if it was the other way around

good night /lolg/

there was a little bit of orochimaru inside sasuke that tries to take him over twice. both times in part 2.

I love Vayne's bush and I'm sure Vlad does too. Her wildness and savagery despite her noble upbringing must be quite refreshing to him. Finally, a woman of class who isn't a spoiled tea party Stacy.

I wanna cuddle Jinx and at some point buy her a new nice shiny skin

>mods choosing Lulufag over superior OP

Absolute focus sounds ok if you need the extra AP to waveclear and you're not going to get bullied out of lane/have a lot of self heal, or if you're playing a jungler that doesn't go low on health

Scorch vs Gathering Storm is honestly a very balanced tradeoff, having Scorch on something like Kassadin can make your laning much more potent while gathering storm would have been pointless as it wouldve made your great lategame "slightly greater"

10 mins is pretty damn long

xth for Cute Ashe

Don't make Ashe posts/threads if your not me.

thank you

>he doesn't own a waifuhole

how are you gonna fugg you're waifu then???

Which champion should have a gun?

gn faggot

huh, I only have a tertiary knowledge of Naruto. I'd always been saying that even though Kayn visually resembles Sasuke he's actually way more like Ichigo in BLeach because of the whole demon thing but I guess I'm wrong.

>Get the fewest deaths
>Get the most kills
>Get the most Assist
>Do The Best As I Can
>Lost Game
>The guy who got second got all the honors

Why is this game so mean?

I feel like Viktor could fit a gun in his toolbox.

all of them
magic is gay

You can see that was made for japs because it's fucking tiny.

Nope, I had it the right way around the first time. Your fetish is boring without the gap in expectation and perception from a small girl domming someone bigger than them.

>Faker will win worlds again
I'm fine with this as long as Faker retires after. I mean, WHAT ELSE IS THERE LEFT TO PROVE FOR THIS MAN? Just give Sky some playtime, I'm pretty sure everyone forgot that he's with SKT.

Lulu

gn fag

Lucian just has 2 shiny rocks that shoot light. He needs a real gun instead.

>playing with friends
>basically carrying their asses and I know they take their normals very seriously
>40 min into the game
>one of them steals my red and laughs
>i alt-f4 and diosconnect from discord
>go for a smoke chuckling
>return, refresh op.gg, defeat

whos got bamboozled now fgt

I think that everyone is giving scorch a bad rap because they're viewing it as a DFT replacement

Why is every teemo I see always omega squad

It was created later than the lulu thread, sadly

>Her wildness and savagery

That's not canon. Vayne is an upstuck, frigid posh bitch. That's exactly the kind of girl you want to mindbreak and turn into a cockslave.

There's no point mindbreaking someone like Nida or Vi, they already are wild as fuck and suffer from cock lust.

Are you sure you're even a fan of the Vlad? You have no clue what a Hemomancer would want.

Tracking down Ezreal with Caitlyn

>Vi
>cock lust
thats not how carpet munchers work

do women really have pimples in their vagina?

what am i feeling tonight? poppy/trist, nami, fiora, or vi posting?

one time was just Itachi extracting it out of him. a snake pervert secretly living in your body is still nothing like willingly wielding some ancient demon weapon trying to take over you in your hubris. they're really nothing alike, I dont see how you can make the comparison unless your thought train is literally "lol edgelords amirite"

"Your fetish is boring without the gap in expectation"
You're retarded
Loli is shit

>play poorly
>get flamed
nice game lolbabs

well, the resemblance is really only skin deep. but they're so visually similar there's no getting away from it.

i don't know if you know this but sasuke actually transforms into a "demon" too. he did it less and less before he stopped doing it for good after he had the orochimaru beaten out of him.

>kassadin jg
>skarner
what

user, everyone knows that lesbians are tsundere for cock and want it more than straight girls

This
Scorch is for lane bullying or for extra damage for champs that aren't interested in getting more AD/AP

thats exactly how carpet munchers work

>he doesn't know how broken Skarner is

The only lesbians that don't take cock on the side are the middle aged bulldykes that look like truckers

Making him an edgy little shit is the only way to make his voice lines tolerable.

SWAT at your home in 5 minutes

It wasn't me idiot

can you only find the new masteries on pbe?

I want to see Lulu shoot and kill an assassin as Pix looks at her in horror

Does she want ones that belong to girls

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/preseason-update#builder
You can theorycraft there, although some of the numbers are wrong

Still not following you, user. This is a fictional character, she doesn't have an age.

why is Annie so lewd?

>promised myself I can quit league if I can get
a plat border 3 seasons ago
>Gold 1 23lp

IF I WIN

THE NEXT 7 GAMES IN A ROW

I CAN FINALLY QUIT LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for, couldn't find it anywhere on the site and I think even this pre-season page didn't have it before

I want Kayle to step on me and call me worthless

Same old same old

>Lee Sin has been nerfed so much you have to be an absolute god that gets all lanes ahead early on or you're worthless

But I'm glad we can see Sejuani or Jarvan dominate

Glad skill based champions are rewarded in this game instead of letting shit like Annie be the best.

So is the ranking for how good the new runes go from Domination=Precision>Sorcery>Resolve>Inspiration?

>Lee is temporarily not S tier anymore, SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know it's bait but I hate people who unironically have this narrative

Rate my Rammus page.

why doesn't cass run DFT or thunderlord's? I know stormraiders is good for running people down, but either of those options seem like they'd be great in team fights which is where she's supposed to excel

Prison is just a fictional room, it doesn't have walls

hope you tilt back down to Gold 3

Would Bood enjoy seeing his waifu kill someone while he's only allowed to watch?

first time since his release that he isnt meta for longer than a week

how does it feel mr sir leesin main?

Same

She's precocious and aggressive.

Here's a quick rundown buddy.
Start Dark Seal and 3 pots with W. When minions arrive in lane, put it on them and just stand in there. Maybe threathen the enemy laner a bit with your E or Q if he steps up too close, you have a lot of damage so try to use it. Max WQE and play around anything that empowers your heal so maybe run raptorcamp after clearing a wave or to scuttle to heal up, also never fight without minions you need your w to deal dmg. Enemy critters like Malz W or Yorick Ghouls work too.
Rushing Gunblade is oldschool but a good second item. You want to get either magic pen first, boots over guise, Ludens or Rylais first.
Also never play into anything that can kite you well.

You mean when she builds AS?

She's literally orgasming from being covered in the intestines of her newest kill and targeting young women to get it back on Evelynn for being a seductive femme fatale.

She's going down the Elisabeth Bathory path hard and fast.

And Dracula X Bathory is a match made in Heaven.

There's no reason lee shouldn't a top jungler

Tanned annie skin when