/fhg/ - For Honor General

roadmap edition

last thread: >Season 3 Info:
pastebin.com/wENXbKNh

For Honor v1.14.1 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-302393-16/for-honor-v1141-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_iz7g4dk7E
youtu.be/qbDVAMzz9Kc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shinobi are fucking gay

Dev anons reminder till Thursday.

how can we be sure that we aren't getting bamboozled and that they've just got different names?

Dev user said the new maps were in your anus

Halloween Drop Goodies!!!
5 items for a character
>ornament helldriver (same for everyhero)
>Same battleoutifit for every hero(has all the patterns and same color)
>effect pulled under(idle/emote/execute)
Have until November 2nd.
Collect theses goodies to have a reduced price on the bundle in the store section!!
•Original price- 30k steel
Discount(if all items listed are found)- 8,571 steel

Happy Halloween!!

Why the fuck is every game i played filled with bots and i can't see the damn score?

Every fucking game.

These fucking weebs are impervious to lava. What the shit? Is this because of the constant fighting on the volcano?

Played this in beta and had a FUCKLOAD of fun in 1v1

But as I heard it went to shit after the meta was figured out

Did the mechanics get fixed? Is it worth getting for 1v1s?

>a duel baby wants in kek
In a real serious tone, insulting aside just wait till November 15th. Season 4 starts and the meta changes to how combat works will be certainly changed from what they are now.

I thought they were gonna talk about season 4 on the 2nd?

Absolutely not until season 4 meta changes go through, here's a video from their attempts to fix it, they did implement some of the chip damage changes, but there's still a lot more to be done

youtube.com/watch?v=v_iz7g4dk7E

Is there a better feeling than stomping ganks with shugoki?

appreciate the touhou background music

good shit

sex

Nothing will top spanking 2 glads and a conqueror with the fatman

What kind of fucking asshole AFKs the event mode?

speaking of fixed mechanics, here's my fanfic

fight system:
>chained lights don't bounce off block and inflict chip damage
>chained heavies/unblockables are unparriable
>chip damage increased to 30% base, can kill
>blocking/parrying/dodging pauses stam regen
>all heavy attacks are vulnerable to GB in the first 200ms, no more or less
>parrying only rewards a light attack or parry counter, no longer drains the attacker's stamina
>when OOS, take increased chip damage, slower dodges, and unable to parry
>top attacks catch backdodges
>side attacks catch sidedodges
>dodging cannot be hit with bashes on startup(unclear if this is intended or a bug)
>forward dodges can tech GB
>HA heavy attacks cannot be parried(ex. shugoki)
>feinting is variable, costs no extra stam, and cancels guard switch time
>all bashes >= 600ms are feintable
>feats no longer have HA
>fix all the bullshit timesnap combos(warden CC > free shoulder, conq forward bash > free heavy, etc)

hero-specific changes in second post

heroes:
>assassins cannot parry any heavy attacks
>polearm characters(LB, valk, nob, HL) have much longer range on their heavies
>conq's block simply gives him a free light attack that can be dodged, a la LB shove on block
>shugoki loses armor upon being parried, but regens after the first hit he takes
>PK zone is now uncancelable if blocked
>cent's charged heavies only confirm a light jab, but charged jab can be softfeinted into GB
>raider can only feint/cancel his zone in the first 500ms of the move
>glad's zone can no longer be feinted
>warden's uncharged shoulder has slightly better range to catch backdash spam
>shinobi's kick/backflip no longer has hyperarmor
>zerk's deflect on light attacks can be teched, hp dropped to 110
>LB's shove on block no longer chains into a light, but he can shove after landing a heavy(hit or block), HA
heavies
>nobushi's kick tracks backdodges and recovers much faster

that reminds me, wasn't there some post on reddit where a guy detailed a ton of balance changes/hero reworks that were really good? can anyone relink that?

Booty bump

Let me rush C alone guys. Who cares if is two warlords?
“I got this”

So question about the next Viking DLC character, is it gonna be like an actual Viking or is it gonna be another Highlander/Roman type of deal where it's someone outside of their culture coming in to help? Also what do you think they'll look like design wise?

>playing against people is the most fun I have with the game
>but I spend most time playing against bots to take care of the orders and grind steel fast on autopilot
How do I make the game fresh for myself again ?

A coin toss is the best taunt no matter the game, be it For Honor or Bloodborne.

Wish we had more artists drawing FH stuff though.

Another Gaelic warrior user. Most likely like highlander in terms of not having a mask/helmet to use

When does the next season start? Can't wait for new armor.

November 15th

Thanks user

Why the fuck is overwatch even in this game? It's such a shit fucking map design I swear to god. What the fuck were they even thinking? Seriously fuck whatever developer made that map. I'm not even kidding. Yes I'm ucking salty that such a stupid god damn map even made it into the game.

seriously all it fucking takes is two Warlords on both those poitns and it's fucking over.God I'm so fucking salty.

its good on dominion because lots of ledges in small spaces

>let's take the garbage PTS changes and turn them up to 10
>lets nerf the heros I don't like and buff the ones I do.
You have a prosperous future ahead as a ubi dev.

kek. He did say fanfic, but yeah it needs work.
>wardens shoulder now has more reach
>but stam is used on dodge
>this is totally ok
>Cent should get a fucking guessing game on his punches because it also stuns the HUD, but it functions like wardens SB....
lol

>being a Shugoki on C

>being a law on C

I just need to BLOCK somebody. If they attack, I shove, if they guardbreak, I tech and they fall

Anyone here ever work with Ubisoft as far as reports go? do they let you know if what you reported actually got punished or do you just kinda get left in the dust?

What's your argument, exactly? Assassins and Shug are really strong atm, why not fix that and buff others? I don't have any ideas for Orochi/Kensei/Warlord though

Warden's shoulder has pathetic range, if he's not touching you, you can backdash the shoulder and get a free GB, not even the GB cancel will catch you

One of Cent's unique abilities is to go into a Jab off of a hit or blocked heavy, why not make it somewhat useful as an offensive instead of a free GB to anyone with a brain?

Kinda pissed about them making the outfits that most of us have probably already got, cheaper. Fucking waste of my steel, suck my shrill Ubi, you cunts.

This is all keeping in mind that he has a parry counter, drains stam more effeciently then most of the heroes and has the advantage due to not being able to parry shit in OOS. Not to mention dodging, blocking cost stam in your fanfic, unless you specify how much stam costs on all above mentioned, Cent will still fuck you over due to a simple parry counter or kick land

Raider is everything fucking wrong with this game put into a character. I hate him and I hate people who play him even more.

Excuse me. I mean pause stam regen

His stam regen is the only thing that's stupid about him IMO, that said though I do hate the people who play since they tend to be either extremely annoying "I play Raider, he's so low tier but I'm skilled" (Babies first mind game) or Nazis.

They're so skilled because they can spam one nearly uncounterable mixup :())))))))))

Oh, I meant stam drain. Not regen. Silly me.

>nazi's play raider
lol have you seen the skin tone on the vast majority of raiders.

I really hope they fix the problems that removing timesnap created. Can't wait to be less scared of random lights

It could just be since I play Shinobi and IMO Shinobi is one of, if not the worst match up for Raider since he can just back dash and dodge both the zone and stunning tap. I do recall that one video from mege about reactable the tap is, I can try and pull it up IIRC it is pretty god damn hard to react to though.

I have and it's one of the most contradicting things I've seen. Black Raider with a Nazi emblem. It's weird but I only see those types of Raiders or the type of Raider player who probably RPs, with a Viking themed emblem and username.

A parry counter that confirms 25 damage and some stam drain, and then a jab mixup, yes. This is hardly overpowered considering Roach gets 32 damage off of a parry and LB could get up to 50(unconfirmed if he will be able to land Impale off of parries in the new PTS

With the charged heavy changes I mentioned, if he gets his parry counter to wallstun his opponent, he'll get a max of 45 confirmed damage(charged heavy + light jab + light) or take 30, then try a 50/50 on the charged jab for possibly more damage.

Also, his unblockables are kind of a joke, once you see the orange icon, you can dodge 100% since it's unfeintable at that point, not sure what the issue is

Stamina is a bit of a joke atm as it's only spent by the attacker. Attacking with heavies for chip damage or melee attacks for stam drain should be a viable way to force your opponent to do something rather than just sit there and wait.

IIRC the window between when the zone's parry frames end, and the latest possible stunning tap cancel begins is like 12-13 frames, which is around 200ms, aka unreactable. Once the GB vulnerability changes go through, it'll be more of a 33/33/33 since feint > GB won't catch dodges AND parries, just dodges

Well not really nazi's then obviously they are just being ironic.

Play against people like you just said dumbass

meant for
>larping vikangz
the vikings in this really don't feel like vikings they just feel like some fantasy barbarian faction, their whole roster looks as though it was ripped from conan the barbarian art and they just stuck a spectacle helm in there.

a bit yea, I see what you're saying them being ripped out of some kind of Conan story. I honestly wish they didn't go with the stereotypical horns. I get that this game isn't realistic with swords hitting people LB through his armor but I mean they didn't have to make Vikings shirtless and have horns...they nailed the Samurai and Knight aesthetic...

Matches, orders and steel takes too long, more people mean more potential issues with connection and most people play only the meta-approved classes in meta-approved style.

Then stay in AI already you big baby.

Playing AI isn't as entertaining as playing against humans used to be and I feel like I'm playing on autopilot. Hence I'm wondering how to make stuff fresh for myself beside waiting for the next big patch that might mix up the meta for a month or two.

You have your answer play against humans, if you're just gonna go WAAA WAAA IT TAKE TOO LONG WAAA then I don't know what you want user

>I don't know what you want user
As mentioned I want to make the game fresh for myself again. Not sure how you're confused about that. Guess I'll just wait for the next big patch.

I still don't understand why people think his stunning "shitter killer" tap mix up is what's good about raider. What's fucked about raider is his instant dash gb, you don't even have to parry, just dodge everything and punish accordingly. He has nothing but turtling in 1s, but he's the best damn turtle in the game. In 4s he's god tier with his disabling revenge killing charge and target swapped combo zones.
His stunning tap mixup is literally a shitter killer in a 1v1 situation.

What does Veeky Forums think about my fashion? Still looking for a few pieces and i switch the weapons around a lot but I think they look quite good

What? Did the orders reset early?

I thought the best turtle was ninja? He’s completely safe

ugly as sin.

it's not a shitter killer if it's unreactable and confirms either 28/50 or 18 damage, you basically always have to parry left/dodge since the alternative is really rough. It's really bad atm since both the stunning tap cancel and a feint into GB will catch parries, unless they're from glad or cent. Once the GB vulnerability changes go through, it'll be more of a 33/33/33, where the raider can raw zone, has to cancel to stunning tap to beat parries, or has to cancel to GB to beat dodges.

Ahh, thanks user its comforting to know it looks better than (You)

Looks like shit, fuck you

I think it looks fine user. I'm more of a
>all of my knights have silver armor with crosses and red and white paint, with actually believable and normal weapons
kind of guy but I think the look works with what you're going for.

Is there any class more cancerous than Raider?

Because I actually can't think of one. I originally thought it was Gladiator with his super safe zone but at least you can actually see him using bullshit on you.

If you've been in a Raider 'vortex' you'll know what I'm talking about. If you haven't, you're already typing 'Raider doesn't have a vortex' in the comments and if you are typing that, kindly fuck off because you clearly don't have enough experience with Raider to add anything to this thread.
>Completly safe vs the the low tier half of the cast in duels
>so is conq
>GUIZ CONQ IZ SO SAFE

Thanks user. Honestly i like the gold to identify that they're of some reputation, as well as the simplicity of the double colour paint. I also went for a sorta royal look with the colours and crosses.

Don't forget his 85 damage OOS punish on any OOS throw

I like it, I like it whenever people have their characters in Uniform, all my Samurai are like that.

7/10, I like the solid color choices and nothing too fancy. Would be more points if you didn't have Glad and Cent though.

>vanguards are just nominally-better captains
Oh shit this user might be onto something.

>Warden 0/10 gold is trash
>centurion 6/10. Only redeeming thing is your cape
>Glad 7/10. Gold is the only guy it works on, he is a show fighter anyway

>out of all the possible heroes to bitch about, /fhg/ is bitching about raider now

wew

Whoever was cataloguing the recognizable anons we have in this general forgot to include that writefag who won’t stop bragging that he has a girlfriend, even though she does draw hot art

That’s pasta you retarded frog poster. Posted around 6 times already in these generals before the end of round 4 this season. He has that retarded Wojack for mocking the user complaining about raider

What the fuck is this error code 2-00003802 bullshit? I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game three times now and it's still happening.

Oh how far we've come.

t. raidermain

well, let me list everything wrong with Raider

>looks ugly, wears no shirt which is just stupid and has stupid horns on his helmets.
>sounds like donald duck
>Raider mains are among the most irritating people out there, ranging from 10 year olds, to RPers
>always have Nazi emblem
>zone to stunning tap mixup has extremely small reaction window
>people try to pass him off has low tier when he's pretty solid A or at least high B.
>completely drains stamina off of one GB
>dashing GB makes him hard to punish with certain moves

he's really not busted but he can be annoying. but It's just raider players I dislike desu.

I always get my ass kicked by shinobi, but what do you do as shinobi besides light spam?

nothing, as a Shinobi main I can tell you that the kick will never hit anyone with good reaction time, your ranged moves willg et parried and all you have are your lights, enjoy.

He is right though. Warden is the superior Bf for nobu

autism

I knew it was pasta, and I knew he was probably samefagging himself, I just wanted to post something and couldn’t think of anything else. I’m bored, user.

aeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhha... how will i ever recover.

He's not low tier though. He's god tier in dom and just under the S tier in duels. Pretty sure this is b8 though.
Nothing. Shinobi can do nothing against a turtle, if he trys anything else he'll get punished by a light unless he's fighting slower heros. Since his feints are garbage so are his lights.

I didn't mean for this to happen user, believe me. I was just angry that I got WWE superslammed by a Raider. I have 7 reps on Raider but I just don't think he's fun to fight. My bad guys.

What happens if you parry or GB one of his long range spinny sickle moves? I assume he Is completely safe

Muh 400ms lights

You get a hit on him. Make sure to have a confirmed double light or heavy move. Otherwise, one heavy from a warden = free GB for shinobi.
youtu.be/qbDVAMzz9Kc

You get a good punish, typically a heavy, e.g Warden gets top heavy.

in theory Shinobi can use his ranged moves from a range his opponent won't be able to get in close enough to actually punish but that does nothing but waste his stamina (alot)

I'm convinced that people who still bitch about timesnap lights are entirely console players or 3rd worlders. Yah it's shitty, but people have already started parrying PKs zones consistently of you spam them to much.

If you do a heavy then the shinobi (depending on the attacking character) gets a free gb

Butthurt Ken-sama mains will never know this feel. Even as they whine “b-but he’s good in brawls!” H-He’s a discount Nobu!”
Imagine if the best way you could describe yourself is as the discount version of the person you wish was your woman. Ken-sama’s think they can protect and cherish Nobu, but they can’t even think of a better way to describe themselves than as a discount version of her. That must be really sad.

Of course, no timesnap console lights are the fucking devil.

Is just messing with ya. It’s always that complaint thrown around at you though. Every time

I bought the mask outfit for Conq at a 12000 steel discount and I still dont feel like it was worth it

you have to make loadouts entirely dedicated to mask effects, you're never going to have a loadout where you think "a giant screaming blue flaming skull would really tie this together"