playgwent.com/en/news/8921

>Gwent Links
gwentdb.com
gwent-tracker.com
gwentup.com

>Gwent Card Art
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3sMK9DU7Ko5RVpnbHF5YkdNQzg

>Witcher Books
reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3qm8p9/so_you_want_to_read_the_witcher_books_guide/
demmersdesigns.com/cms/books/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2IRrPyxIMU-YUdOMk8wWUpCQ2M

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

gwentdb.com/decks/33560-eggs-are-a-great-source-of-protein-and-b-class
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dziady
youtube.com/watch?v=2H3L59gOITE
careersinpoland.com/article/free-time/do-polish-people-celebrate-halloween
blogs.transparent.com/polish/how-halloween-is-celebrated-in-poland/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_of_Souls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where's all the Cirifags at?

So you wish to yield to our Empress?

Hahaha, that's awesome. >TFW no Dol Blathanna archer to gently cradle my head

Reporting in

Good stuff, just checking up on y'all.

I'll be goddamned, Villentretenmerth can't kill himself. Did they change that at some point after gold immunity patch or did I just completely fuck up my read on the card after the gold immunity patch? Between this and playing gigni on a sub-25 greater than 20 row I'm just falling to pieces. Just completely lost a game because "Oh, my opponent's Borkh is the highest unit everything's fine".

Geralt and Triss OTP

>5+ minute que for a casual match

lmao the state of gwent

You take care too, friend.

It catches you unwares and then BAM, Hearthstone killer esport.

Huh. Felt like looking a consume netdeck up instead of dicking with it myself and I'm giving this a try. gwentdb.com/decks/33560-eggs-are-a-great-source-of-protein-and-b-class

Mighty fine deck. Nothing too weird since there isn't a ton of wiggle room if you're going for an unseen elder consume archetype but it's solid. Cutting the arachas behemoths (With the exception of sometimes taking one from monster nest) is pretty sharp, and the harpies for thinning instead of arachas-thinning isn't shabby either.

Yeah it looks like its going there at times.... Just have to wait and see how the single player missions are, along with new cards.

Page 10 emergency Foltest.

I'm really starting to believe the chad theory desu.

Foglets need to be reworked

Woodland spirit needs to be reworked

Harpies need to be reworked

Hopefully the stream on Monday will go over some card changes. Although doing a stream to go over changes and show new cards the day before all of that goes live doesn't make any sense, but such is life.

>Opponents game plan is to do nothing but play Ekimuras

No really, remove carry over

>spent whole day troubleshooting my fucked up PC
>had to even do a clean install of windows again
>found out two of my three hard drives are dying and out of warranty
>couldn't even get my daily keg in gwent

Now at least I know that I have to install gwent on my smallest HDD and almost nothing else while I slowly wait for my bigger HDDs with all my games to die and have no money to replace them. Life is suffering.

Goddamn, sorry to hear that user. Fairly unusual to have two hard drives bite the dust at the same time, at least that's just about the cheapest part to replace. Even if you can't afford it at the moment at least it wasn't something worse. If it'll be a while before you can afford a hard drive you might want to give roguelikes a whirl if you've never tried them before. Takes a miniscule amount of space (Some can even be played fine online. The web client for DCSS is pretty excellent last I tried it) and could give you a ton of gaming. I would recommend Brogue or DoomRL if you've never tried one before and want to dip your toe in.

Problems with this game

>Row design is very limiting, I don't care how "new" it is, it's limiting.
>Weather is just brainless bullshit
>Utility cards are shit 99% of the time
>Synergy is too strong in some factions
>Contrary to synergy being too strong, it also makes specific parts of factions bad

I can go on but yeah, game is doomed.

Thanks.
One of them, the largest and oldest one by Samsung was showing signs before but the Seagate one where I kept my games was kinda out of nowhere. I'm at least thankful I have one to keep my PC up and running.

My only foray into roguelikes is binding of Isaac but haven't kept up with all the rebirth afterbirth stillbirth nearbirth versions. Might check those out.

Nighty night, /gwtc/~!

Wish Ciri was my big sister, so she would teach me everything she knows.

Nighty night user. Fingers crossed you get a good night's sleep!

This is a cute combo

>undead zombie arms

She's a ghost, not a zombie

That's just what a zombie would say!

>tfw missed a missable item a couple of hours ago and im thinking of loading that save just to get it
How do I stop being so autistic

Arachas Behemots were already dropped last season.

Ps. you are a filthy netdecker.

These cosplayers (aside of Ciri) actually resemble their models. Pretty nice.

>you will never have snowball fight with Ciri
>you will never go skating with her

>fictional characters will never be real

Nighty night thread. Not long until Gwent news and happenings! And hopefully the Halloween event!

>Row design is very limiting, I don't care how "new" it is
What do you mean? It certainly complicates the play order and strategy when certain cards are limited to certain rows and others are not. And what do you mean with "new?"

>Weather is just brainless bullshit
The game is filled with tools to counterplay it and there is strategy involved with baiting weathers and timing clears. Brainless? Nah.

>Utility cards are shit
Well, that is just wrong, even if we excluded weather cards. You should also use terms of Gwent and not pretend this is another game.

>Synergy is too strong in some factions in some factions
Some examples would be nice and comparisons. Nilfgaard is too strong.

>Synergy makes specific parts of factions bad
There are some cards that don't see play but not quite as many as you seem to think. Some examples would be nice again.

Would also be nice to hear your rank/how long you have been playing.

>36 hours till devstream

Why does the game give you this quest to go to Faroe for Lambert at a lower level than the first "go to Skellige" quest? If I do all my quests I'll outlevel it by 10. If I go to Skellige so I can fast travel to Faroe I end up picking up 20 quests and now I have 369283042 quests in my fucking log.

This shit flares up my 'tism

If you want to 100% everything just put on level scaling. Problem solved.

>Wreck a filthy meta Nilfgaard spy netdecker with a homebrewed non-Discard Skellige deck
>He even got perfect draws
>Does not even gg

All my laughs.

please reshade this blue to dark green.

how you do that ?

Somewhere in the settings you can have enemies scale along your level. Don't make me boot up W3.

One one more day until season end!

Morning, /gwtc/~

Thanks, user! Surely did better this time around, despite finishing off on some weird nightmare which I couldn't catch and transform, despite it being very plain to identify now that I recall it. I realise I'm a billion years late, but sweet dreams to you too!

Yep, they did a great job imo. Even the Ciri cosplayer shares some slight facial resemblance with the game model, but tbf, I'm yet to find the perfect Ciri cosplayer whilst I've encountered plenty of excellent Trisses and Yens. Besides, thicc Ciri is best Ciri.

>Ciri cospalyer shares some slight facial resemblance
It's the eyes that create that impression along with eyebrows. But the rest of her face is really different.

Slavs do not celebrate Halloween.

user i'm worried for your mental capabilities.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dziady
youtube.com/watch?v=2H3L59gOITE

They do (aside of Russians) after they got free of Russia's tyranny.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dziady

It's not Halloween, you idiot.

>names names names

Ciri and Triss are the most fuckable as always.

careersinpoland.com/article/free-time/do-polish-people-celebrate-halloween

>As a rule, Halloween is not a Polish tradition and it is only remotely connected to other pagans rituals of different Slavic nations. Yes, they all focused around death, but Halloween as we know it originated among Celtic tribes and now is considered a solely Anglo-Saxon holiday. Were it not for globalisation, Poles would still be more likely to celebrate their own ancient holidays

blogs.transparent.com/polish/how-halloween-is-celebrated-in-poland/

>Hopefully, Halloween will finally manage to get rid of its bad reputation in Poland

Orthodox Christians don't, but some of us share equivalents which aren't as flashy, as pointed out. I needed that track desperately, thanks.

>Orthodox Christians don't,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_of_Souls

First of all, I am not this person:
Second, you lack common sense. Halloween is obviously celebrated in the Slavic countries as well in the day of globalization. Is it a Slavic tradition? No. But in the case of Poland especially that is definitely more pro-West than pro-Russia, it is celebrated. Wikipedia states the following:

>Since the fall of Communism in 1989, Halloween has become increasingly popular in Poland. Particularly, it is celebrated among younger people.

In Russia Halloween is celebrated as well by young people although the government is trying to eliminate it due to their anti-West agenda.

Not the same angle and no cheeky smirk, but eyes are quite different. Main disparity stems from Ciri's face being a lot thinner imo.

>reading comprehension
Sure, different countries have equivalent feasts commemorating the dead around the same time Halloween happens, but we do not officially celebrate westernised Halloween.

Barely any countries "officially" celebrate Halloween. My country neither yet people definitely celebrate Halloween regardless.

It's only a few pubs, clubs etc. here that lunge at the chance to organise Halloween events for the sake of shekels, and even then just a handful of people bother to dress up. I haven't observed any of the other traditions taking place in my country.

Remember how heartbroken and jealous I was when I found out how much fun Halloween is as a kid. Definitely more prominent nowadays though, so I might be wrong about people not caring.

About what said two threads ago.

Yeah I have to agree, modern day 20th/21st century Nilfgaard would likely have Soviet-era style propaganda and idolism. Wether or not she's empress or not, and not to mention. Even if Ciri is canonically not empress and is a monster hunting badass adventurer, she'd still have historic renown.

Plus really autistically creative architects would essentially have an excuse and or good reason to make kickass and awesome and bigger statues of Ciri with raising her sword up and a dead demonic creature beneath her feet. Or a fifty-foot tall statue of her upper-cutting a dragon or whatnot.

Hanmarvyn's Blue Dream

Deploy: Spawn a copy of a Gold card from your opponent's Graveyard and, if it's a Unit (but not an Agent or Double Agent), Boost it by 2.

>soviet
>not nazi

This card is interesting.

So they basically took old Renew and split it into two different gold cards. Except this one doesn't even remove the gold from your opponent's graveyard, so this card and Renew are collectively worse than old Renew.

when does that Gwentycard tourny shit start?

Top of the hour.

gotcha, thx

Hello

>tfw you'll never have a qt postpubescent gf with enchanting Elder Blood eyes

worst feel

A German named Jan playing a Brouver weather deck vs. a German named Jan playing a Brouver weather deck.

Jan approves.

From her stinks

Superjj is so bad

SUPER FUCKING J J

you shut your whore mouth

"""""""Super""""""" JJ

Keep trying Avallach.
Maybe next generation.

Merciful God, more please!

>sitting on the second gold weather
>not moving enemy units into empty rows with weather
>not killing marksman when you have the opportunity
>playing scroch for 0 points

>0 points

Try -10

> All the new cards
> That amount of neutral golden cards
> Silver faction specific

I don't like the path Gwent is going.

I like to believe Philippa fucked Triss. That's pretty hot if you ask me.

superjj will lose anyway because his bran deck cannot fight against weather.

casters are fucking TERRIBLE
>curious why he cleared siege woah what could he mean by this?
>yeah very interesting play
if he cleared melee then jj was free to drag units into siege for free...couldn't be more obvious

It also plays around Aard. Bring back Panda for fucks sake.

They aren't ""casters"" (fucking dumb term) just a couple of people commenting the match

You're making me sublimely happy right now, user. Keep going if you have more, p-please!

Much more efficient to call them "casters" than "a couple people commenting the match."

I don't really have anything too explicit, I jsut made a few shots.

Fucking rng