/wfg/ - Warframe General

Previous >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/854253-warframe-update-22-plains-of-eidolon/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oCoeJnIi1LfSZoXhRdVSP1_hTlgnt0Zdb0MsvB-zvhU/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#
fanfiction.net/s/10674766/1/A-Huntress-and-Her-Hound
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no edition

you can buy deez nuts steve

I don't have the MR to use Tigris Prime. Should I use the Hek, normal Tigris, or some other shotty?

it's a test print.

Titania is my favorite frame.

wtf you only get 1 try for mr11?

hek is decent
especially with syndicate mod

How's your farmorian going?
Also what's with these numbers being nowhere near how much damage you're actually doing?

>normal Tigris

why the hell would you do that?

how did you get to MR 10 without seeing the warning that pops up every single time showing you can only take rank up tests once per 24 hours

>There are people that don't know the secret power of dagger and machete zaws

If you haven't leveled them up then yes you should use and level all of them.

>being a millennial

It's the first actual wall for most people because you can easily fail it if you're not familiar with it
It's one of the few I would suggest practicing for first

other tests you can fall/get detected etc and you get 2 more tries before you fail the test.

mr11 you run out of time once and that's a fail

its "mission score", not raw player damage

I don't even understand how those numbers work.
Did 80% in a public, got 900k. Did 30% in another got 2.5million.

>getting to mr11 without basic knowledge
you're special kind of shitter aint you?

Are Zaws even worth making. Seems like there's so much grinding

I get the "fun" of making your own weapons and I like the machete looking ones looks wise, but still

Isn't it total damage x multiplier from destroying the 16 weak points?

Mastery rank fodder.

the zaw dagger is the best dagger in the game

from my personal experience, the dagger is nice got load of attack speed and i also built the machete, if you want i can show you the stats

>being a millennial
???

DEFINITELY not, mission score is going in excess of 5 millions each time (rarely do people actually get the cores down, it doesn't seem to affect anything from this point of view but it does multiply the score 4.5x, which makes it go in excess of 20 millions)
hence why I'm asking, I don't understand them either.

Yes, you can make objectively the best machete and dagger weapons in the game. Combined with the recently released stances and you can make some extremely strong melee weapons.

Both weapons-types can be built for up to 32% status or crit and both stances have high modifiers plus forced slash procs.

I want to level my Frost Prime, but I don't want to be Frost this is awful, I miss my Saryn

muh niggers

>32% status or crit
>Implying thats good

I usually go with this, though I agree Equinox doesn't look good with anything.

I've always heard daggers were good for covert lethality and basically nothing else, are zaw stats just leaps and bounds above the average dagger?

You can make the fastest (best) dagger in the game.
You can make the best Machete in the game.
You can make one of the best Rapiers in the game, too.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oCoeJnIi1LfSZoXhRdVSP1_hTlgnt0Zdb0MsvB-zvhU/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

also rapier
thats t2 counterweights

So what's the best crit/status spread for a Machete?

32 crit? 32 status? 25/14? 18/18?

>tfw using THAT weapon with THAT build in combination with THAT frame

Havent played this thing in 2 years. Any noteworthy changes? Is the Veeky Forums guild still dead?

That was a pretty good one.

>day form equinox straight up gets wider shoulders
>night form loses the shoulders and gets a more slender body with alot less visual bulk and wider hips

>"b-b-b-but said DE equinox is all girl legit confirmed"

im glad they didn't change the models atleast.

>DE makes something super interesting and unique
>backpedals just to save face for what if situations

someone in DE is holding people back and should be fired.

How

The attack speed is. Helps make Covert Lethality shenanigans even better thanks to faster finishers.

The new Dagger stance also has a combo which opens enemies up to finishers. Faster attack speed lets them get to it faster.

You'd think they'd be fine with the idea of a frame thats both male and female alternately

my instincts would be to go ham with crit, but still use CO for the guaranteed impact and slash procs on cyclone kraken.

>Prime metallic accents look pretty good in eximus red
Well now I want harrow prime to come out so I can have an excuse to look like an edgelord

normal harrow is already covered in metallic accents though.

I think 25/14 is the best for a machete. 32% status is a bit overkill and you can easily reach 80% status with three of the hybrid mods plus drifting contact. More if you go all-in on status rivens.

>he doesn't know

ok but I'm serious, it's common knowledge how to farm focus at this point

They didn't want to trigger snowflakes. DE releases frames in a male/female pattern. Equinox was supposed to be an embodiment of both male and female, but the idea triggered some snowflakes who thought equinox made fun of gender fluid people.

muh grrrl power
penises are oppressive

alternatively they think it's the same thing as being trans so it's a female(male) in their eyes, which is still ironically sexist anyway

They tried to be progressive when the only correct move was not to play, but silence isn't in their playbook

tarnished reputation >>> POWER GAP >>>> creative freedom

but when creative freedoms is the only reason people even downloaded this game in the first place it took them just short of 3 years to do a u turn i dont think even DE knows what its doing right with warframe.

Who do you guys think the next prime will bem

Is the hikou prime good?

Only on the arms and waist
And maybe it's just bias but they seem less shiny

Which Warframe has the best ass?

Mirage or Zehpyr

>>"b-b-b-but said DE equinox is all girl legit confirmed"

Zephyr

Mirage or Zephyr
Could also be Mesa, but DE doesn't like doing nice things

holy shit i didnt know you can get fieldron as a drop

Why did de even bother to make that post

Why don't the tenno just try to build a non mindbroken version of Valkyr?

did DE adam work on the models?
what does DE adam do at DE?

Why would you want a Valkyr that isn't mindbroken?

What's a decent rifle blueprint to buy with credits? I'm pretty low level, around 12.

also up his back, on his feet and legs and both helmets.

Oh are only *certain* DE employees, approved by you and none other, now able to establish the canon of warfarme lore? How deluded can you actually be?

Valkyr's mind has always been broken.

See but now we're just getting into the retarded gender bullshit, which frames don't even have, they just have secondary sex characteristics
Them saying fucking anything regarding that is just them appeasing tumblrites

it's the combined score from the whole 4-man party
if your shitter teammates do no damage the number is small
if your unshitter teammates do as much damage as you, the number is big

ember. ivara if you don't mind the giant hip nipple things.

what does fomorian drop?

base speed doesn't matter for Covert Lethality on daggers, only speed mods matter

No, we're not getting into anything. That's just you tryin to cling to your headcanon that you're so heavily invested in.

DE employee literally said "Equinox is a she", which means that Equinox is a she, regardless of what "secondary sex characteristics" or "appeasing tumblrites" you bring into this.

this

t. [DE]Peacock (vending machine restocker) donut man)

FARM NYTH

>kill Eidolon
>leaving Cetus bugs out
>get nothing
>lose all motivation to kill another Eidolon

Nice. Should work on Peacemaker right?

400 Endo, Vandal Imperator parts and blueprint

DE employee also literally said that one of the forms is masculine, which is literally the only thing that applies to warframes, literally
You're just too retarded to understand

>warframes are humanoid but they arent human so don't go comparing human traits to warframe traits
>its really really really important to establish that equinox is a she
>light dark
>day night
>sun moon
>yin yang
>girl girl
>going against the entire frame's concept to keep a small group of spergs silent

You realize woman with masculine traits are still women, right?

Isn't it sad that vending machine restocker, donut man has more say in warframe things than you do? Maybe Steve even talks to him casually when buying a soda and he suggested something that was then implemented.

And you, with your thousands of hours of playtime, $400 invested and dozens of ERP sessions with your headcanon lore have had less impact on this game than vending machine restocker man?

How many fucking times do I have to start a Plains session before I get one that actually works and isn't bugged in any way?
Another fucking night wasted.

Fuck I want melee weapons to have like 2 extra mod slots. They have so many fun mods like dispatch overdrive or the glaive-specific mods that you just can't slot in without losing significant portion of your damage.

NVM just wiki'd it. Tater kid only.

ARE YOU FUCKING LEATHER EATING DOG SHIT SNIFFING NIGGER FAGGOTS ALL THIS MENTALLY FUCKING RETARDED?

But user, I am [DE]Peacock

You realize that "she" means female, and is different from masculine or feminine appearance?

I bet you're one of those fags that deludes themselves into thinking fapping to traps isn't gay.

You realize warframes aren't women, right?

I wonder what kind of sink they're going to introduce to offset this fucking twitch trainwreck

Do the people at DE prefer Coke or Pepsi? This is important.

Well they're called "he" and "she" and the post from above seems to imply that that has to be different from just feminine and masculine appearance, otherwise he wouldn't have made the distinction.

Giant futa cocks confirmed canon.

So you're saying warframes have genitals now
Keep on digging that hole, DE defense force

Aw yiss, we're gonna lose a relay

Probably some new weapon which costs 500 Nitain.

They're organic sentient beings. That can have genders. Developers said so.

Yeah because that would fly so well with the 95% of players who didnt exploit the event.

>So you're saying warframes have genitals now
Well, it sort of is implied if masculine and feminine are separate things from "he" and "she" in the warframe universe.

>Keep on digging that hole
I have already reached the bottom, years ago. It's comfy down here.
fanfiction.net/s/10674766/1/A-Huntress-and-Her-Hound

Tea

No, fuck off back to tumblr.

>exploit

Goddamn, dude, show me on the doll where Mesa touched you.