/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Happy EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Riju's socks!!

I look, and at last I see, DLC on November 27th!

yummy in my tummy

Is he a sheikah?

Where's the candy?

Jesus H. Christ how hard would it have been to just grab some old dude off the street and have him voice King Hyrule
or better yet, just not use voice acting in a fucking Zelda game
the voice actor they went with is absolutely atrocious

I keep hearing Brock when he speaks, and it's not even the good version of Brock.

it's not even how bad he is that makes it awful, it's the fact that you can fucking tell it's a 20-something-year-old trying (and failing) to do an old man voice
the result is extremely jarring

I feel so sorry for you guys, the english version seems done by amateurs, in spanish he sounds pretty good.

Thank God we have the language selection patch.

Reminder that Malon, Romani, Medli, Midna and Riju are all the best girls in their respective games and therefore the best ship for Link

Hearing them in Russian sounds interesting.
>all redheads

assblasted autist types a wall of text in 3.. 2.. 1..

It is a canon fact that all best girls in Zelda games names either start with M or are redheads or both.

Unless a redhead or M name is not available in which case it defaults to Zelda.

>Malon, Romani
reminder that OoT Link canonically gets with crushing loneliness and silent despair and not some farmhand

I want to believe

believe in his misery

And yet none of them get him, ever, canonically.

This is a heinous crime

That's an odd way of spelling Zelda, Zelda Tetra, Zelda, and Zelda

Zelda wasn't even in MM, flashbacks don't count

Cia will invite them to a slumber party, so they can braid hair and comfort each other.

Link's pain and suffering is what keeps the master sword honed.
also Hylia gets off on it.

not canon

Literally printed in the closest thing we have to a series bible

a bible full of lies

>Once you failed to save your friends, their soulless bodies returned as redeads.

So... a bible?

the manga have never been canon, they're contradictory to the games
Demise is the reason Link and Zelda keep meeting up

My boy...

the mountain dew makes this

Does this game make you want to try out new food? It does for me

Thank you for fulfilling my request for the OP. These guys may not be as scary as the Ocarina of Time ones, but they are my favorite version of the enemy and plenty creepy.

Do you think there'll ever be a more subtle villain, or will we always get the big dramatic bad guy?

Makes me want to try monster food.

what do guts taste like do you think?

this thing's theme sounded like you were about to throw down like Mechagodzilla.
best boss

I feel like there would be a sour, bloody, and smokey taste to it. And it would be chewy like tongue.

If Nintendo keeps swinging the pendulum wildly in the other direction we should get a subtle villain next game

知ってる

oh lord have mercy

is he a ghost

Been a while since ive seen some sdt.

its for a game. it was /v/s flavor of the mouth a few years back

hey man its only been 4 and a half years since the last update, he might come back

>he might come back
Kona is dead, deal with it

I'm replacing your image with a more appropriate version.

Why would he be eager to have those around his dick?

I want to bury my face in these abs!

>ywn get face squatted on by urbosa

Friendly reminder that due to a quirk of pig-like anatomy, Bokoblin females have 6 pairs of breasts. This is why they are seldom seen in battle.

a few questions

-would i like OoT if i liked LBW and BotW
-by the same token would i like majoras mask if i played OoT
-difficulty aside, which is better: LttP or Zelda NES
-is triforce heroes worth the money
-and lastly how much would you like a roguelike zelda game in the vein of binding of isaac

is this toss

>would i like OoT if i liked LBW and BotW
If you liked both, probably yes. It's somewhere between the two in terms of how gameplay works.

>by the same token would i like majoras mask if i played OoT
Probably, if you like OoT. You don't need to play OoT to enjoy or "get" MM but it does slightly enhance the experience by making MM seem more uncanny, using familiar characters in unfamiliar settings. MM and BotW are my favourite games, period, not just in this franchise, just as a sidenote, and I play a large variety of games.

>difficulty aside, which is better: LttP or Zelda NES
IMO, the latter, but most people will say LttP I'm sure, so you'd probably think the same. Fun fact, BotW is the closest 3d zelda has ever come to the original NES zelda.

>is triforce heroes worth the money
idk sorry

>and lastly how much would you like a roguelike zelda game in the vein of binding of isaac
Not a big fan of dat BoI and roguelikes in general are getting kinda tired while stone soup is still the best one.

OoT is one of the highest rated games of all times. Unless you are a graphics snob, it should be a blast. LttP is generally where the games are considered to have become "easy". LoZ throws you into an open world like BotW does.

>November 27th
DLC on my birthday? Fuck yes!

I am going to marry Riju!

Imoutos over hoes!

>even the LOZ series wasn't immune to imoutoism
Holy shit, can it ever be stopped?

>Would I like OoT if I liked LBW and BotW

Yes. I'd wager that you'd most likely enjoy most games in the franchise.

-by the same token would i like majoras mask if i played OoT

Depends, some games like Zelda II or MM are divisive.

-difficulty aside, which is better: LttP or Zelda NES

ALttP. Zelda NES isn't that hard unless you do the second quest.

>Gamecube controller works perfectly with BotW except no lock-on

Link is cute! CUTE!

DELETE THIS
STOP SEXUALIZING LINK

Friendly reminder that Link didn't dress as a Gerudo. He willingly paid someone to dress him like a Gerudo.

You can't make me

what is that behind him?

>OoT is one of the highest rated games of all times.
Numerical ratings are practically meaningless and ratings in general are more a product of their time than the quality of the product. I mean, this is a well-known fact, with some outlets giving games that never got much exposure as a result of such reviews but that are almost universally beloved by the people that know about them horrible reviews like 3/10 but giving the vast majority of schlock the same solid number because they can't afford to piss off ad sponsors, which depending on the year and the outlet varies between 7 and 10 out of 10. Hence the "10/10 it's okay" meme that by now has become vintage, and which sums up OoT's reviews pretty well. That's without going into shit that has cropped up more recently with things like aggregate user scores, since those don't really affect OoT and its 20 or so critical reviews 20 or so years ago.

Don't get me wrong, at its core is a great game, and the 3ds version fixes most of the glaring, overwhelming flaws with the original that make the n64 version nigh-unplayable for someone who has been conditioned by better-made modern 3D games. But it is far from a 10/10 by today's standards or even the best in the series and a prime example of why recommending a game based on its reviews, especially one that is not contemporary, is not a good idea.

bump

ded

>No date
>No trailer
>Only the vaguest idea what it will be about
>destined to disappoint and no evidence of anything planned beyond it

>No date

post a link rather than a screenshot

here you are

if you're willing enough to complain about it then post it yourself you bum

I'm saying I haven't seen any evidence of a date other than some screenshots. Given that how could I post evidence of a date myself

A Gerudo's most attractive feature in their opinion is their abs. They don't understand the interest men show in tits and ass

>A Gerudo's most attractive feature in their opinion is their abs.
They aren't wrong.

Just finished the bird robot after the camel. What the heck happened to the bird portion? The town is completely linear and the dungeon is like 2 rooms.

Sure hope the other ones aren't this empty

Nintendo will never fix the base game by adding more quests with heavy lore or scattering journals in hard to reach places for you to find

She's clearly been skipping out on voe classes if that's the case. Fetish Fridays are the most important sessions

any updates on what the DLC will contain?

I'd think in the past 100 years the odds of men encountering Gerudo's frequently has become less and less likely so for the average Joe the first Gerudo they see will be the first women they'd have encountered who's that fit, wearing heels, wearing a lot of jewellery, wearing makeup and wearing so little clothing

If you stayed in Kara Kara or Gerudo Canyon then I could see the sight of a Gerudo being so common that seeing them dressed in Hylian women's clothing will get your juices flowing

>liking boobs is a fetish

>girl fetishist

Did Zelda attend these classes or is this just a coincidence

Considering how her father pays so much attention to the rumour mongers I'm surprised he let her leave the Castle dressed like that. The white dress is lewd but it's a kind of high class lewd but such incredibly figure hugging pants just seem like an invitation to wagging tongues

>The princess wears lewd clothes all the time
>Travels around alone with her hot young bodyguard

Jesus Christ, why would anyone be talking about her powers when there's much more juicy gossip to be had?

they're aware Link is a dumb lump

They probably know as much as we do that he turned up with the Master Sword, instantly got knighted and was assigned to protect Zelda. Nothing about that tale suggests he'd keep his relationship with the princess chaste

his customer

Yes? They're on the same level as feet