ETHEREUM METROPOLIS UPDATE SOON!!!

>still not buying at dip
>knowingly not buying before massive update
>not buying after jews get involved
why are buttcoiners/nocoiners this retarded???

Other urls found in this thread:

thomasjstanley.com/2012/01/drive-rich-or-be-rich/
akasha.world/
github.com/AkashaProject/Alpha/releases
golem.network/
github.com/golemfactory/golem/wiki/Installation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I bought $4000 worth of ETH at $43...

good I have only 232 eth and i wish i would have cleared out my bank acc at $22

It's at $42 now, which means I already lost $100

what update?

the update to the etherum network, not the ether eth coin, this update will bring a browser for the network and Casper, which will allow big jew companies to work with it and do real things which they have said they are already devoplming

>months away
>SOON

We're almost coming full circle Veeky Forums. Once the suicide posts begin it's time to close those meth shorts.

yes the coming months is soon

you don't lose what you don't sell.

If price goes to 30s 20s whatever buy more because you want to accumulate as much eth as possible is the goal. making a few bucks is not the goal that's like selling your bitcoin for $50 back in the day imagine having none now or paying up the ass for now?

Just bought $1000 today. How long till I double my money? I could use a grand to blow on summer clothes, wanna get in this chicks pants at school.

protip: just throw the cash at her tits, she will fall right into your hands

as soon as people stop trying to profit from every crap coin pump and invest in something with more promise and backing then eth should rise not only as high as bitcoin but in a steady mass adopted way.

>Devoplming

Dubs of truth

You think ETH could ever hit near BTC value? And if so, when? I'm talking maybe $1000 per.

very unlikely, there are much more ethers out there than bitcoins

But there's also way more companies and developers working on eth. It's not about the quantity because they're both in the millions 90 and 21 million so I don't think that argument is valid 1000 per eth equals 90 billion to Bitcoin's 21 billion and that's not even mass adoption numbers which would mean trillions making eth and or bitcoin worth tens of thousands

Ethereum is not a currency, you should not compare it to Bitcoin, or it's value.

Ethereum is the closest thing we currently have to a web3.0.

If that actually comes somewhat true, and large companies and sites like google, amazon and apple embraces it, and begins to develop on the it, then we are talking about a trillion dollar market.

Sure, this is daydreaming, but IT IS the goal of ethereum, and the fact that so many companies already backs it, should be proof enough that it atleast has potential, and there's even more companies to come in may.

Ethereum is not the new bitcoin, but ethereum could be the new internet.

1000$? 2000$? pennies compared to it's potential.

If ethereum becomes a trillion dollar market, then we are talking about 50.000$ a ETH.

But it could also crash and burn, who knows, but if you never play, you never win

>50.000$ a ETH

Well boys, what colour Ferrari you planning on buying?!?!

TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN, LETS FUCKING GOOO. YOU BETTER NOT LET ME DOWN ETH DEVS!!

Just keep on your holding my nog

It'll take years for this to come true, if everything goes as planned, we are talking atleast 5+ years

actually it only needs to hit 11,000 to break a trillion, which would net me a cool $2.7 million

>summer clothes
AKA wearing your retirement fund,
except unlike a fund, the clothes' value depreciate

>Well boys, what colour Ferrari you planning on buying?!?!
None.
The median price paid by millionaires for their most recent car was only $31,367.

thomasjstanley.com/2012/01/drive-rich-or-be-rich/

True, that's only a single trillion though

if we ever reach that point, then we are bound to go higher

one trillion is "only" the combined worth of amazon, apple and microsoft, if those companies pour one trillion into ethereum, then every other IT company and banks will have to follow suit or be left behind in the dust.

>not buying coins cause not autistic

Best part is that ethereum will soon be PoS, which means you can stake it and passively earn ethereum.

you dont even have to sell your whole stash, just your weekly ethereum that you are given.

Sure you might not be a millionaire, but it'll be more than enough to quit working and just play vidya and masturbate to loli hentai all day

20% per annum is nothing to sneeze at but it's not much more than a regular index fund

where did u get 20% from? Vitalik says 7-12% or so (and that's being optimistic)

What does that even mean? What can/could one ETH do besides be a currency?

Depends on much you are staking, desu

which is why u need to get as much as possible now

Ethereum covers to many aspect that it would take hours to type it all here

You should check out r/ethereum or r/ethtrader, they have a sticky or something on what it can be used to.

but this is basically a very very limited tldr of what it is;

>What is ethereum:

A global shared trusted computing platform.

>Why does it matter:

Much of our economic and social activity can be considered as a game played between multiple parties according to defined rules. A system which enforces these rules can replace trusted institutions and middlemen. A shared trusted platform is also the ideal public infrastructure for the internet of things and other M2M applications.

>What is Ether(ETH):

Ether is currently used to pay for computation on the platform. In future Ether who choose to operate a 'validator node' that processes transactions will recieve a dividend proportional to the usage of the platform and the amount of Ether they bet on the correctness of their computation.

I'll check it out. Thanks for not memeing me

>Thining ETH will stop at $50,000
Get ready for $1 trillion ETH coins baby.

>If ethereum becomes a trillion dollar market, then we are talking about 50.000$ a ETH.
how do i secure it from jews tho? They will never allow such a nobody to acquire this wealth

Buy the Jews.

It's simple really.

The Jews won't be able to resist such large sums of money. Simply buy them out, using said large sums of money. And once you own them, take the money back.

>the coming months is soon
is this your first week in crypto?

>BTC hits $2K

>ETH dips back to $35

>Sell all BTC and buy ETH dip

>BTC dips back down to 1K

>ETH back up to $52 (((or more)))

when will nocoiners learn that it's literally FREE FUCKING MONEY!!!!

dude you are in for a ride if you can figure it out. Check out this social network running on the test net.

akasha.world/
Here is the Github to download the software:
github.com/AkashaProject/Alpha/releases

This is cool, here is another project called Golem. It's gonna combine all the CPUs to work as one and you can rent your CPU out for money. It's so fucking efficient, it's scary what will happen when this all goes live. We are on the cusp of a new internet, and you can't censor it.

golem.network/
Github to install line command app:
github.com/golemfactory/golem/wiki/Installation

Then, in reality, heavily loaded whales come in and produce unpredictable movements
Like the 2000 BTC ETH order 2 days ago

Do you guys think ether will drop to 20s or 30s any time soon, I would like to make a long term investment of some of my wages lave and autism bux I have saved up.

I had a bad dream about mummy and I want her to retire within ten years before she dies :(

ETH will be $100,000,000,000 dollars each by Monday.

Screencap this.

I doubt it but who the fuck knows.

I say I doubt it because there is supposed to be big news regarding ETH coming up next week. Also Alpha Bay is supposedly going to start accepting ETH as payment starting May 1 which will drive the price up further.