>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Sonya is my wife

Is this the canon edition?

post cute FEs as other classes

Reminder that Koei Tecmo gave Marth several of Lucina's quotes from Awakening to force the parallel between the two.

What did you guys inherit onto Sharena? I haven't bothered with the Askr trio, but I guess I need to get Ursula

Kill yourself Raul.

サナキちゃんかわいい!!!
サナキちゃん強い!!!
サナキちゃんセクシー!!!
サナキちゃん大好き!!!

a.pomf.cat/sjvmcb.mp3
a.pomf.cat/vtzvtr.mp3
a.pomf.cat/tjbids.mp3
a.pomf.cat/jhviyt.mp3
a.pomf.cat/uglrfc.mp3
a.pomf.cat/iqexhy.mp3
a.pomf.cat/bngdeb.mp3
a.pomf.cat/wamydz.mp3

So this is kind of sort of canon, considering Kaga has it in his notes?

die in a house fire spic

Autism

And again this armor cunt kills my fucking pity rate cause there was no colorless on the dance banner. Fuck, go away Amelia

Hilarious

c u t e

I think Fates fans just don't argue that the story is bad and focus on the characters/gameplay instead. It's also really easy to dismiss the FEW story because it's fucking awful anyway, even for a Musou. If anything, they'd probably be annoyed that this reinforces the narrative of Fates being shit.

Just do the one dev map with Ursula on Normal. No SI needed, just make sure she's leveled enough to one shot her. Even if she dies after you'll still get it.

Give her Slaying Axe to Legion

Fuck you. Give me this armor cunt.

Canon/intended, whatever you want to call it.

Post your absolute favorite canon pairings

Do you have a namesake on FE?
>inb4 doxxing yourself

I wonder how he feels about Altea turning into a desert.

Thracia is not canon

I want to rape Tailtiu and not take responsibility!

Was it worth it?

>it's fucking awful anyway, even for a Musou
Even worse than PW2?

>f2p friend wasted all orbs he had on Ayra
>got eldigan'd
>got all tempest orbs
>eldigan'd again
>it's his birthday
>he has a 3.75% pity rate
>buy him a $20 google play store gift card
>he gets her on his last summon

I have 8 of her and I haven't even rolled greens outside of not having other options since her banner. Every fucking time

I wish the sprites in this game matched the weapons they wear, I was going around thinking all the cavs were lancers, now I feel dumb.

CURSY CURSY

In your dreams you little Tiki knockoff.
Ephraim married a generic.
So did Eirika.

This guy's named Chris apparently, close enough but otherwise no FE has my actual name.

Yes it is.

>Implying they do in mainline FE

Just this very ugly man

Ephraim married his lance, he has no time for sluts when he could be out there killing people

Marth is boring anyway so who cares, although I haven't gotten any convos beside the Chrom/Robin one either so I'm not sure how decent the supports are Warriors

Nope. I'm okay with this though.

pic related

How leveled are we talking about here? 3 stars or 4 stars?

Did the two ever consummate their marriage do you think?

Trip back on gorilla spic

hey /fe[B]/

Which iteration of Roy's design does /feg/ think is the most notable/memorable? Which is the worst looking?

shoot a bullet through your brains spic

Haha nice twitter meme my normie friend please post the thot one next!

NM doesn't have that same detached meat grinder feel of SD. It felt like a step down to me since I could have gotten that from any other FE.

I wish I got something like her to kill my pityrate. I lost my 5.75% to a Eirika, and a full roll only gave me my fourth fucking gayboi.

>tfw you read it in their voices

Unironically my fave pair for Olivia.

Nani?!?!?!

One of the arena enemies in FE4, that's about it. Surprised they haven't used that name again in anything though.

The best is Smash 4 or CYL
Worst is Awakening

mommie

Keep the weapon system in Fates but make progression of levelling up weapon rank faster and upon reaching promotion, if you reach C rank in your primary weapon, the secondary weapon you gain upon promotion is automatically at D-rank instead of E.

No Lord MU. They can be like Mark but only playable in a few maps. Would be cool if the scenario of those maps are when (You) get into trouble and needs to be rescued by the gang.

Marriage and children are fine, but the amount of supports need to be drastically reduced. About 3 marriage candidates for each character with 6-7 total support partners. For the Lord, it can be 5 marriage candidates and 10 total support partners. MU can only have platonic supports that work kind of like FEH: raising some innate bonuses of the unit they support (Hit and Crit Avo mostly, with a very small increase in Crit and Avo because fuck dodgetanking bullshit). MU can support at max 3 units with only one at S-rank (their most trusted combatant). As for children, they can be a Bad End route if you make specific choices during your playthrough.

I'd like a politically-driven story in the style of FE4 and 5 (not PoR/RD bullshit). Those two are the only well-written FE stories to date.

Keep the map design and gameplay style of Conquest. Remove either Tonics or the Mess Hall because stacking them is not good for gameplay. No grinding. The trainee should join early in a map that encourages you to train them and they themself should offer something unique more than just >muh growths. Similar to how Mozu was handled in Conquest.

More hybrid classes and most importantly, units with growths that can actually work in those classes. The way Magic was handled in Fates as a weapon was fine. Maybe add more Dark Magic Tomes other than Nosferatu and give them the appropriate limitations to not let them become broken like in Awakening. Buff your base Mages a bit though. And nerf the Mt of Daggers while keeping how Staves work in Fates because it's great.

I want to make half-siblings for Inigo!

I see you are a man of culture.

yes [B]non?

you called sweetie? Let me see your fat ass

Pretty top tier tbqhwyf

TL;DR

That's my wife.

I gotchu my ni[B][B]a

test

What I would like to see in FE Switch.

>thor_(deep_rising)

heroes when?

make a skillset for her

Brainlet cringe

shit taste

Yes you're unbanned. Try to avoid shitposting this time.

autism

Suppose Awakening was never released in 2012/2013 and instead came out for the first time on october 28 2017. How do you think it would be received?

> cuck fetish ship

I want playable generics and characters unlocked through casualties. That way maybe people will actually ironman.

>cucking Inigo's dad

>boris_(noborhys)

>implying I own a switch

>futaMila will never drive her dragon cock up your rectum and pound you right on the prostate
>you will never impregnate Mila

>FE4
>politically driven
lol it was all a ruse enjoy your demon dragon and creepy cult man

Pretty trash. SoV has voice acting and FatesCQ has better gameplay.

Sleep better, Mister Meta.

>Mila only allows girls with round asses to be her disciples

She wasn't so bad, really.

I mean the art is very good, but the design feels a bit bland or overdesigned when compared to the others
It's still good, though.

this one's the best because it's so in character

>detached meat grinder feel
This feel made me quit SD midway. It feels so soulless to play. How can you enjoy it?

Warriors isn't canon. I hate to meme this but Nobody cares.

FIRE EMBLEM

HEROES

woah, lilina's husband looks like THAT?