/svg/ - Shadowverse Genera

Levels 110, 120, 130 and 140 award 400 rupies for each craft for a total of 11200 rupies. 150 awards a flair.

Sibyl nerfs next month!

Starforged Legends is out.
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/

October nerfs
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=439

Fate collab
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

So, good nerfs? Or is there no satisfying anons?

Game is so dead NEET paying the price for it.

PDK will still be Tier 0/1
Aggro Sword will still be Tier 1

You promised me Sibyl nerfs. Where are they?

SIBYL STILL NOT NERFED

Sibyl nerfs when?

Eachtar escaped a lot of nerfs before, therefore he was also balanced.

>No Staircase nerf
Are they actually completely retarded? PDK is barely going to be affected, nobody played her until 7+PP anyway.

>no haven cards were preemptively nerfed
hope you faggots are ready for the reckoning

I would be satisfied if they actually played their game and nerfed more than 3 cards a month.

>Juliet is okay
>Round Table is okay
>Staircase is okay
>D-Shift is okay
>Sibyl is still okay

Check your crate.

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU
KMR FUCKING IDIOT ONE MORE MONTH OF DRAGONKEKS AND SHADOWNIGGERS FUCKING EVERYTHING UP

No. Everyone had humpty dumpty that they didn't want to run because they were greedy. Everyone had partial clear AoE's to chip it while clearing the board but didn't run because they were greedy. everyone had heals they didn't want to run because they were greedy. Everyone had stronger random damage to combine with cheaper random pings/clears that they didn't run because they were greedy. Many outright had t3-5's that assblast it that they didn't run because they were greedy. It's disgustingly blatant pandering to shitters

No shut up, everyone must suffer for the sins of one card. t.Baphomet

Just a rerun of smack the top two decks and leave the rest of the cancer decks alone to be cancer for another month

Quit this kusoge 3 weeks ago.
So are the nerfs good or should this stay uninstalled?

30 days til sibyl nerfs
We're going to make it bros

Wait one week and see

>Sibyl not nerfed
ungaswords on suicide watch

they aren't out yet how do we know
but svgshitters are always wrong about nerfs not changing anything

PDK is barely nerfed, Sibyl is untouched
You can safely quit this game bro, it won't get any better

Uninstall, delete data, and stop checking. Why the fuck do you expect things to change after 5 expansions of the same

I've been living a lie... There's nothing inside!

They probably can`t nerf Sybil because if they do people who bought the prebuilt will get mad and people won`t buy them in the future. Bad business yada yada. You can`t refund prebuilt premium cards either so

Reminder that Dshift somehow managed to get 3rd most played rate in a HYPER cancer aggro meta that hard countered it. Now the game is going to slow down, into a meta that Dshift Thrives in. Somehow Cygames thinks this is good.

hello D rank

It's simple math. The output is reduced and it's trivial to remove meaning no runaway pdk trains

>A worse Wind God
What's the fucking point now

Atomy will be tier -5.

Look at it this way, at 7 PP, if you play PDK, you'd definitely only be able to play only 1-2 followers instead of 2-3 followers. The only 1-drops Dragon plays is Ivory Dragon and thats only in certain variants so with 3 PP left after PDK, they can only play 1 2 or 3-drop after PDK, if they do run ivory dragon, perhaps they can drop 2-3 followers instead

Meanwhile having only 3 health means that she can be dealt with a 2-PP removal instead of like a 5 PP Dance of Death so its less of a tempo loss dealing with her, probably warranting an evolve on Dragon to improve its survivability

>he thinks people complain about Sibyl because of the heal and not because of the free ramp with a big body without tempo loss

It looks like Sword getting much nerf than Dragon despite Dragon being the dominating class. Favoritism much? SW still nerfed despite not being the craft with highest winrate or playrate. Sibyl is troublesome as a card whether ramp functioning or not without her

Seriously though, why isn't anyone running humpty dumpty?
Even back then during the otohimecaust that card did the job just fine, this entire game is paying the price of greedy retards because they refused to use a balanced aoe clear that was already there.
He was still saving my ass against sword at this point in time and he would ravage pdk now. The greed is out of this world at this point, and we are all paying the price.

>Worse Wind God
Lmao

didn't know wind dog got ambush

Tempo loss. He needs a evo that kill him too.

Cock nerf isn't bad imo but what the fuck do I do as budget sword with NEET nerf?
It's already bad enough if I'm in a position t o drop her turn 4 with no board.

Even if you nerfed sibyl, unless they remove everything dragon has no choice but to run it. They need ramp consistency and they need any kind of healing

Wind god doesn't survive its turn. A more costly ephemera doesn't change that it cock or alwida next turn and it doesn't change that it can just keep vomiting storm then dump an ephemera any time it has a board

I think PDK will still be one of the best decks in the meta, it just won't be "the best deck". The functionality isn't hurt but it'll be a lot less oppressive, and you'll be able to actually tech against it now which was basically impossible before.

This general is unbearable as it is right now. I don't even want to start anything, I know how it will end. The vampy discord shitter also keep being obnoxious with his OPs. This general is doomed if the Sibyl-nerf retardation keeps on.

Ramp has always been popular no matter how shit it was, and it's a whale favoured class. They'll never touch Sibyl.

it nukes your board, leaves no body and costs an evo, so it is not useful for unga/midrange

No no, the general is doomed if YOU keep shitting it with your retardation

neetshit change is nothing
>go 1st
>build ebin board of overstatted followers
>drop ambushnigger a turn later
>xddd nerf haven

>which was basically impossible before.
Ambush followers aren't? Eidolon is also impossible to remove? Fuck off.

Humpty evo is a play that doesn't develop any pressure on your side (no tempo) and you blow an EP to wipe a board that is meaningless for your opponent anyway. All the current decks don't care about the board and just spam Storm damage. Even Themis/Rev is worthless in this meta because of this. If Humpty was a good play, people would run it, they aren't retards.

It's completely greed and KMR refusing to treat the playerbase like adults. I was hoping they were going to announce no changes and to see the nov 1st stream where they'd have their former mtg tourney pros instruct people on not being whiny shitcunts but here we are. It's confirmed at this point that the indefinite future will always be cancer expansions followed by 3 months of trivial nerfs that fail to address the festering aids that is the tier 1/tier 1.5 cancer deck pool

Does anybody believe Aggro Sword is really gutted? I have seen enough games where they can etch out a win anyway without Ephemera or CoCK. Given none of their early game got touched, they can flood the board anyway and outrun their opponents

just leave then you autistic faggot

>Complaining about complaining
Making it worse isn't helping. Filter sibyl and live with it or move on.

I'm sorry shadowbros but you can't take Sibyl from us, her job is not yet done

There's little reason to run it anymore. You go in very hard on cycle. The nerfs ripped that out. At best, it'll be a 3x tertiary win con in aggro dragon since wyrm spire or flute midrange is still too slow and ineffective to work in the post-nerf meta

The reckoning will be along right after Ilya's h-scene (never).

If you need 5PP Dance of Brick to remove a 3PP follower, yes

the fuck is wrong with her face jesus christ

that's bs, rev is used widely in any non aggro blood, themis is used in non storm haven

Will Blood and Haven rise after the nerf?

Because i like card games and cute waifus

>haven
rmao

The shitposting circlejerk here is got so bad and strong that it's exactly that: Circlejerk. There's no room for anything other than mindless shitposting and deflection from the real issues with this game and posters. /svg/ is being raided by our local Discord underages, that's it.

>no Sibyl nerfs
get fucking ready nerds

reapershit change is nothing
>go 1st
>build ebin board of overstatted followers
>drop ambushnigger a turn later
>xddd nerf haven

I just noticed Rowen's cloak during his evo. Cool.

Yes. CBlood performs because it can outlast the Storm damage with a huge amount of PP-efficient healing. CHaven can't heal like that so it's bad right now.

if you go first and they wiped your board you can't use your evo point for face damage on turn 5, that's a huge deal

>neet angel is literally wind god tier

Your problem is that you can't fucking allow anything else in this general. The time you underages put into this, I'd call "revisionism", translate into plain butthurt. You don't fit in, so you burn the place to the ground to make it more like your little circlejerk personal underaged army. Exactly what happens in /a/, ironic shit for the sake of it because you know no better, aside from getting spoonfeed every now and then, of course.

>Noxious dragon → altered fate
Where is your god now?

Fire chain, wotf, cassiopeia, wind blast, fiery embrace, dragonslayer's price, winter's caprice, cyclone blade, the list goes on and on. The issue is you greedy fucks sperged out at the concept of a card in your deck that wasn't storm

Yes, you're the only underage here

I wish you had a trip or an ID attached to your posts so I could filter all the garbage that you post and enjoy a perfectly great general

>filter the OP
Do you realize how retarded are you?

How come CBlood can heal with less tempo loss, or even tempo gain compared to CHaven eh?

pssst, filters dont apply to the op post

Then why do you care about the meta? Just highroll your dailies in unranked and play meme decks in custom matches with your friends. Since you have no friends, just advertise here, there's usually memers that are up for games. You can add them on d*scord and pre-emptively chat them up for a game whenever you feel the itch since there's no in-game client

>We'll never have the old shadow with mail of obliteration

What's the point of copy-pasting this post? Are you tying to help or are you just stupid, vampy brat?

I had 23 juliets.

I just wanted more dust.

Post yfw Sibyl is honest and not getting nerfed.

just like eachtar amirite

>he thought they'd nerf a novice trooper

What the fuck, /svg/? Why didn't you ever tell me that animated Medusa does this?

All the healing cards CBlood typically use to survive. Mask, Diabolic Drain, Righteous Devil to name a few. Scarlet is a Radiance Angel that kills 2 bodies instead of drawing a card. Mask is a huge deal for CBlood in particular since it can act as a pseudo-ward and can block more than 5 damage. Mask is a 2PP restore 5 in most situations, it's a very PP-efficient "healing" card.

Rev is a 4PP Themis as well with Blood Moon or in Vengeance. Haven can only afford to Themis while Blood can Rev + Mask for example or Drain + Rev.

we did nigger

>tfw aggrotards btfo time and time again

It is like 2016 election result again.

>Just like Albert amirite

Keep crying.

medusa hentai when

Post Lena.

I am being a bit sarcastic here about how the churchly and holy Haven class seems to be worse at surviving and healing compared to the Blood class really. Though, I dont know if my surprise is warranted or not

CBlood can destroy followers with their cheap heal cards and then put pressure. Haven needs to play high cost followers to heal and then remove the opponent board, it is not efficient.

I'm just saying, /svg/ right now discourages posting, in particular it discourages anons from posting. This is all these spammers are doing.

>w--wind god doesn't have ambush so they can kill her instead and completely ignore your buffed board!
Nice

>no Sibyl nerfs

Looks fucking weird, she winks like a haunted picture

>absolute state of sword
you mean more right user?

>dragon niggers celebrating when they're just gonna go back to playing shit tier brick ramp again
You literally can't win without your broken shit.

So, is PDK still playable?

How about waiting for the nerf come out?

Probably

I predicted 3 nerfs:

1. PDK
2. Ephemera
3. Staircase

The real nerfs are:

1. PDK
2. Ephemera
3. CoCK

2/3 not bad I guess. CoCK was pretty high on my nerf list too but to me I think nerfing Ephemera is more than enough to stop aggro sword. I guess cygames is concerned about midrange too.

For staircase, I genuinely think it needs a fucking nerf. Everyone and their mom are running it. Neutral sacred plea that draws 3 cards is not ok. I guess cygames don't want to do another pre-emptive nerf again.

Try again in 30 days shadowbab
Not really. 3 health for 4pp is fucking nothing in removalverse.