Trumpcoin - 50,000 sat

Trumpcoin - 50,000 sat
Putincoin - 25,000 sat
Lepen coin - 20 SAT

Want to go up 1,000 % guarantee? LEPEN COIN is about to have one of the most epic rises in crypto history.

where can I buy lepen

yobit

What if she loses le election

I'm French, she will win.

It goes to shit. Absolute 0 bag holding hell. But everything points to her winning, setting new records on polls everyday, I hope she wins.

she will win

There are three dates to look out for.

April 23 pump - first election
May 7 pump - second election
May 11 - Inauguration

We will get three glorious pumps. Don't let Pajeets tell you to buy macron coin as the indians totally own it while Lepen is coordinated with P & D groups.

This. Pajeets are in chaos and dump Macron on each other w no rhyme or reason.

We Lepen community work together

Why so many people claim yobit is a scam?

because there is FAKE pumps everywhere.

I currently hold a small sack, around 100k, should i buy another 300-400k Veeky Forums ? I want to be a millionaire just like pajeet

Ok guys, I'm jumping in. Should I buy at 26sat, or should I wait for lower price?

How much lower do you really want? Plus her polls just keep getting better and better.

You should have bought in a long time ago if you wanted lower prices. 26-24 looks to be the floor

I'm not sure. Will it dip under 20?

by all means, i hope she wins, France, EU and western countries needs a severe wake up call

France leaving eu should do it

but im not buying into political meme coins, if i wanted to throw money away, i'd buy bitbay instead

TC hit a record at 67k sats

Why the fuck would you say purim hit 25k? highest it ever got was like 4k and that was for about 1 minute.

Meh it is close enough.

You want some ez gains, better get on now, soon the floor will be 50. Her poll #s go up everyday

Should I buy $150 worth of LEPEN and $50 of MCRN?

or $100 of LEPEN and $100 of MCRN?

All on LEPEN.

Macron is 90 % indians and they all dump on each other. Lepen's community works together.

Yeah I decided to only put $20 on MCRN (((Just In Case))) but I have much more faith in LEPEN right not

Indians
Dump on each other

Kek

Lmao

I think MCRN will also pump nicely because there's way less coins so we might even see higher sats than on Lepen or equal at least.
I put $400 on MCRN kek, hope pajeets don't screw me over.

name recognition aside, is there any rationale behind there actually being a relationship between the success of the politician and the success of this coin?

French here.
She can't win. She will probably pass to the second turn of the election but as always there will be a coalition against her to make sure she loses. You can't be president with Le Pen as a name.
t. pol sci guy

Trump's coin increased in value 25 fold between his victory and his inauguration.

Just like the coalition that defeated Trump, right?

No, it's kind of a pump n dump except everyone already knows the dates
(most of the times, putin was obviously not being elected but trump was and lepen is).
That's for the initial pump, after that if she wins it means that coin has a future like said. So then you can expect future pumps. If she loses then we might get another final pump and that would be it.

Godspeed bro

wont dip under 22, look at the buy wall

I think we'll see a solid 100-200 floor before the real pumps as we near the election.

when there is a solid 100-200 floor im out already mate.

jkjk NOONE SELL UNTIL 500

Hodling 3M Lepen

gl my shadilay

It should hit at least 300 with a $3 mill marketcap, judging by performance of Trumpcoin.

>they all dump on each other
Yup, those are Indians.

STAY OUT OF MACRON. THERE IS NO BUY WALL ANYWHERE NEAR THE CURRENT BUY PRICE PLUS ITS INDIANS SHITTING ON EACH OTHER.

STAY OUT

STAY OUT

>a
How and where do I get in on this?

yobit.net

deposit bitcoins
buy lepen

GOOD LUCK

Buying another 5 mill on monday

She 100% can't win. Plus she has nothing to do with Trump and France has nothing to do with the USA. Stop comparing apples and oranges. French elections are made so that someone like her is guaranteed to lose the second turn. If you see a bike and you don't know what the fuck it is don't go around telling people it's a car.

Same exact bullshit they said about Trump

Her father second turn FYI. It was in 2002, and before you say "muh french attacks", after 9/11 and a ton of religion of peace attacks in France in the 90's.

20% - 17% first turn.

Literally every pleb in France will go out and vote for whoever is against her to make sure she doesn't win. Just like the last time. If you really want to make money you should bet on her losing the elections. Lots of burgers think it's a Trump situation and are inflating her chances which means the payout is around 40% on some sites when it would be 1% if only french ppl could bet. Not even her supporters think she can win, they all know this scenario is 100% and they just vote for her to make a point.

Where the fuck is Assad Coin at?

are you nigger fucking serious?

It doesnt even have market cap data for fuck sake