NEET BUX TAKEOVER

so I wrote an algo that does a very good job at predicting the next days close, i plan on running it on SPY, give me one reason why I shouldn't post results before open daily in RH General so as to raise the mean net worth of this board through simple, low risk, swing trading SPY and SH

yes please

do it, post every day in robinhood general

alright, monday, lets say precisely 5:00 am mountain time, I will post a snip of the accuracy, also fuck it ill just run SH and SPY and with that we should be set, I figure couple hundred autists looking at the numbies is better than just one (pre jerk off mind you)

How many years did you backtest?

What is your success rate?

What is your P/L?

What is your sharpe ratio?

What is your Max drawdown?

Any chance you might share a little of the algorithm with us?

with pic related with the proper symbol

i runs with twenty years of data so 20? it works for me and i dont automate my trades cuz neet so I just hand trade accordingly, i guess fuck off you don't have to use it if you don't want to

No need for the rude language. I was just asking about the performance metrics of your model. If your algorithm is that good, you should have no problem in making a million in a week.

prepare to make great money and then lose literally everything on one trade.

ive been there.

>Start a discord
>post invite
>share the wealth

Not him, but kys

What is splitting the bets the even further reduce risk, i didn't write the logic I just make api calls, add factors and some other not gonna tell you stuffs cuz on phone before calling a function from a well know ML library so the people who wrote the predictive logic are far smarter than me don't get me wrong

The fucking ml is already open source I just spent a lot of time learning to call and work with data and optimize shit

Better than getting fucked by pump and dumps all week

you type like a nigger tbqh

Assume I am and stay poor faggot

CS student here, gimme a quick rundown on how you did it, don't show your algo obviously

I want to learn more about ML

Pandas quandl SKLearn, bumpy python and I made some custom factors but you don't need them, if you want some it's easy to do with pandas

Fucking phone posting, numpy*

thanks mate i really appreciate it, I'll look into it when I get home
don't listen to the salty wagecucks ITT they are just jelly

Also
>Swing trading the spy
>loses all his money in one trade cause no ML to throw red flag
That's hilarious