/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Birthday boy edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

MAKI IDIOT

You came before Junko!
Now take your clothes off as punishment.

I love Kirumi!

I hate Junko!

Angie getting last place in all the polls! God is dead, baby!

Happy birthday, 'bot boy.

Posting best girls for Kiibo's birthday!

MUGI!

Imagine sniffing the back of her panties after gym class. The front would be just as good though! The stuffy, chokingly strong smell of her pussy would have stained them after weeks straight of only wearing one pair.

i love kaede

Same!
Oddly enough I hardly liked Peko at all even though Peko has more to her than the maid does.
Something about her style and combo of tomboyish and feminine traits gets me.

Stop

If you had to live trapped in a two bedroom apartment flourished with amenities with any mastermind for 10 years, who would it be? The whole event is going to be broadcasted, but the mastermind has no control over it.
Hardmode: You're awarded 20 million dollars after the ten years are up, but you have to participate as a standard student in that mastermind's killing game with your memories "adjusted."

I love Ouma!

Hol' up

Why not put her in the sauna with her clothing on?

O-okay

The birthday baby

Angie made me dislike a small breasted brown girl with white hair and background of serious sexual deviance.

I still don't know how it happened.

Either Mugi or Monaka, pretty sure Junko will find out a way to kill me right before the 10 years are up

me too

Me too!

Monaka if we get to smash.

Maybe the old age will get to him first

Me three!

I have never seen this sprite before. Not on the wiki from my knowledge and not in the ripped sprites either.
Huh!

How do we fix Angie, /drg/?

Monaca, we both take 10 years talking about how much of a tool Junko and Nagito are and being neets.

>not wanting to smell Touko's unwashed body and clothes
The humidity would make it even harder to breathe in her smell, and the heat would make her sweat more. Touko being in such high heat would lead to an absolutely dire smell.

this, i wanna fuck monaka on tv and make her a women

Put her in a game that's not trying to exclusively pander to fujos

Atua replaced with some artsy fartsy chakra/yoga type thing.

Pretty sure it comes after not being able to cook beets or whatever it is she can't cook.

It'd be so awfully amazing! Imagine all the sticky residue sweat and BO the inside would have and how bad it would smell with just a whiff of the crotch, let alone inhaling those days worth of built-up odor! No wonder Togami hates her.

This is a good idea too! Are you a kindred spirt as well?

who is the lewdest poster?
i thought cxt was guy but found out they were a girl so im gonna go with them.

Angie literally did nothing wrong. Getting rid of all desires was the key to survival, but they wouldn't listen to her.

Koko! Late, but happy birthday to the robotto!

probably me

Moe-tan's BJ post was pretty impressive.
Well written too.

probably those two fuckers going back and forth on smelly ass Fukawa

Yeah, it pops up a few times in Salmon mode, but I'm not sure whether it pops up elsewhere.

link?

Imagine how she would react to somebody finding her pile of filthy clothes, sniffing them and actually enjoying the stink.
Yeah, I'm pretty lewd.

>Angie literally did nothing wrong
She existed

good boyes

I distinctly remember her using this in the post-trial of 2

Mugi is more popular than Angie in America due to cultural differences involving religion and cults and whatnot.

I don't care what others think, Mugi is #1 to me! And Angie is cute too!

Angie and the beloved birthday boy!!

Make her into a pirate.

Not a rarepair, never a rarepair

Happy birthday, beast bot!

Well clearly ducking when she walked into a dark room with a creepy guy would have also been a good idea.

i posted miu posts lewds and saiaka green texts

Beast Boy?
Is this /ttg/ now?

Gave her the seesaw

SHIT
*best

......................................................let the jokes commence >

How am I supposed to fuck her like that?
Kiibo has to raise her higher.

>her mouth isn't even coloured in

Rush job.

I thought I did seen this in chapter 2 trial, right after Shuichi shown a scrapped piece of her gloves to prove Kirumi as killer.

God she's hot.

Am I a pussy or 3-3 was spooky as shit? Floor 4's design didn't help either.

I thought she was gritting her teeth, there should probably be some kind of shading though

she needs fashion sense

she'd probably be mad or a little embarrassed at first, but you could probably talk her into peeling off her used pair from under her skirt and letting you sniff them while she watches.

Jesus christ you two just fuck already.

>she needs fashion sense
People like you is the reason why capes aren't fasionable anymore.

she needs to take the drills off! She looks better as Taeko, honestly

Oh the konnyaku scene.

We should really pass an open carry law that has cloaks counting as concealment.

Mugi is more popular with tumblr reddit crowd because they're mentally damaged

Maybe if you got especially lucky you could put your head under her skirt and get a whiff of her pussy and ass just after taking off her panties. Or even do the same to her feet with her socks.

>implying people here aren't the same just in another way

Yoohoo, I'll love Angie no matter what the polls say

Why is it that the best drawn graphics in the game are the closing arguments?

Byeonara!

This.

How much of a manlet are you user?

Who?

That's the spirit!

Do you like her just because she's cute? Cause her entire character is MUH ATUA

user if I were a manlet I wouldn't have any problem fucking her there.

Hello!

I'd like to think there's less 15 year olds on /drg/
Are you that much of a brainlet you don't even understand what atua is?

Smelly Toko Anons.

A good arc for her would have been promising everyone protection with Atua, everyone accepting after Shuichi gets aboard thinking it's a good idea to stem violence, and things going well for a while before a killing happens. At which point Shuichi does his thing, and Angie loses faith in Atua, and has an existential crisis for the things she's based her life, and the lives of everyone in the village over.

>Implying Atua isn't an awesome god who killed the Monokubs for you and you owe him buckets of your blood

It'd be so thick-smelling and stuffy under that long skirt of her's! Smelling her ass that way would probably be dizzying with how strong the scent would be! Her feet might even be worse if she's been wearing those socks and shoes for a while and it's hot outside! I have to sleep, but I won't forget about you kindred spirit bro!

enlighten me and tell me what atua is, smart user

I was expecting something to pop out at any time. I had to play that case with the lights on.

I like her because she's always able to stay happy and had the group's best interests at heart. Everything she did as a 'villain' in chapter 3 only seemed bad to Shuichi because he didn't have the context needed to realise that she was limiting the affect of Monokuma's motives.

It's Angie herself. Not some actual god she believes in.

How tall are you then? She could just easily koala hug you from that level.

I can almost guarantee you one of them is that shitter Trashman.

I want to tie Maki's hair to something, slap her ass, run away and wait for her to get yanked back.

we already gave 15 year olds dating advice. There's no going back.

N-no...
Have a nice sleep, user. It's been great talking with you!

Also because I want her to hug me like she did to Himiko, Gonta and Moogs

I want to hold Hoshi's small yet strong and calloused hand

>That Angie arc
TIPS
FEDORA
These types of situations only tend to increase religious faith in people, not decrease them.

>muh gentleman
>muh lies
>muh robophobia
>muh golden brain
>muh piano
>muh truth
>muh subarashi
>muh maid stuff
>мoй дeтcкий дoм
>あたしのコスプレ

Why are you assuming she'd become an atheist?
Why are you assuming that was the point?
And what else would you do with a character who's main personality trait involves her religion and leading her island?

and why would that be?

M-maybe...

Holy shit, is this Kibo's b-day exclusive corner? All this merch...