/wfg/ - Warframe General

Boipucci edition

previous >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/854253-warframe-update-22-plains-of-eidolon/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

nezha's poipucci is shit tier
if you don't dress Rhino up in a pink dress and pretty bow you're not allowed to post in /wfg/

I want to pin Mesa down and force her to wear a nice frilly dress

Does this game get harder later on?
I've cleared out the starmap and it's just felt like I'm playing dynasty warriors where I'm an unkillable demigod and none can oppose me

does this game have a tier list?

kuva flood and sorties are the hardest the game throws at you.
Welcome to space dynasty warriors.

>cant trade rare materials

REEEEEEEEEE

You haven't played later waves of Defense or Survival or Interception, have you.

Or Simulacrum simulator

Also on a more unironic note, YOU, as the player, penultimately dictate whether or not the game becomes more difficult or not. I don't mean that as "choose not to equip Corrosive Projection" or some shit, but I mean mod setups, weapon load-outs and the like.

you'll never see nezha's skilled hips twirl a hula hoop.

yes

Sources, please.

For a friend.

Good for 99% of the content tier - Everything
Good for extremely specific scenarios tier - depends on the scenario (certain sortie 3's, Law of Retribution, Jordas Verdict, faggot hunting in the plains, super fast Affinity grinding)

Harrow is the best frame

you think lotus would like it?

that's a shame
I like games that let you feel powerful as heck but I was hoping there was some higher tier stuff where it actually pushes you to your limits and challenges you

play sorties
but that's about it

Sorties if you haen't done them already
Raids
Archwing missions go fuck yourself DE
Teralyst hunting
Doing more than 20 waves/20 mins of defense/survival for better relic drops

DE's issue for pretty much the entire history of the game has been endgame content, they have no means of making most of it challenging without nerfing weapon/frame mods to the ground, but doing that would cause too much of a shitstorm. So we get this sort of strange inbetween where they nerf the really popular frames that can do 99 waves of intercept while at the same time doing nothing about the fact that starcharts and fissures are a complete joke with an optimized build

Reposting my AHK setup for void dashing and button spamming (equinox sleep).
Pastebin: 7GXzsrGb

I'm about to build this bad girl, what are some good weapon types for her

what mods do i use for a volt warframe

Hah, fuck no. Challenging involves either dumbing yourself down or DE doing something different to spice things up. Sort of like how last Halloween, they had an event that stripped you down to 100 HP on your Warframe, no shields, no 5's, no abilities (I think) and all you were given was either static weapons or your melee weapon, and you had to fight Halloween-centric Infested, Jack-o-naut, etc.

Now THAT was a fun thing. The only other recent thing I can remember that really forced you to :think: a bit outside the box was a community challenge or something by fans and implemented by DE, a 20 minute survival against LV9999 Corpus units, for a potato.

It was fun. And also doable.

Point is, given how the game is structured, Frames work, Weapons work, numbers work (damage, status/elements, crit, crit multipliers, fucking ARMOR), there's little of anything/everything in the game that's considered "challenging."

Kinda silly to ask this here but any anons have an Imperator Vandal Receiver for sale on the PC? I'll give you, I dunno, 30p and a cuthol.

max strength and duration for speed memes

max efficiency and duration for shield memes

max range and duration for teamplay memes

Tonkor + kulstar so you can kill yourself faster and pick a good frame instead

>wf market down
>tries to jew his own kind

every gun in the game gets more betterer when you're shooting 3 of it instead of 1
but the ones that benefit most are probably aoe weapons like lenz, simulor (nerfed), tonkor/zarr, ignis, etc

On the market the cheapest I saw it was 20p, I would never jew a jew.

Yeah, well, you may not feel quite as powerful 2+ hours into the survival. Otherwise in non-endless missions the more troublesome ones are probably sortie 3 which has eximus above 100 level and special conditions.

sure thing

Name a good frame then fucko

Is the twitch achievement promotion still going? I need some fucking nitain extract

Market is inconveniently down and I haven't played in a long time, how much do Primed Continuity and Primed Flow cost nowadays?

blue tato alert

Potato

I'm also open to counter offers. Its a bargain economy for fucks sake people don't have to have an aenurism if the first offer isn't to their liking.

nezha

BLUE TATER ALERT
L
U
E

T
A
T
E
R

Nigger the receiver went 100p+ yesterday, how is there even a ground for haggling when you're already scamming for 20p

vladimir-sarg

Now who is jewing who?

OOOOOOOOOOOO

>banshee uses sound quake on defense every wave

Weapons always beat warframe abilities and mirage lets you shoot 5 guns at once

space nun > space priest

3*

>tfw snug in my bed about to fall asleep
>see this
JUST LET ME GO

Drakgoon

Hello, I'm downloading the game right now.
Is there anything I should know?
Any useful tips for a beginner?

whatever you do, don't buy plat

use your starting plat on warframe and weapon slots
never buy weapons or warframes from market
join a dojo there are a ton of warframes and weapons locked behind clan research.
build all the weapons and level them to 30 to get MR

Get out now while you still can

What if the warframe ability is a weapon?
Checkmate atheists.

Sell all your broken mods you get from mercury. they're not worth keeping

Where does he even post anymore now that his tumblr is kill?

be prepared to visit the wiki alot because the game doesnt explain shit

READ THE WIKI

Gara is pretty fun

post captura

Most stupid looking frame in the game sadly

I'm really not a fan of her design though.

Thank y-

>His tumblr is kill

FUCK, WHERE IS HE?

she looks fine with her alt helmet imo

BLUE TATER ALERT

OH NO YOU DON'T

Should I buy Mesa's fedora?

My main problem is the WoW-tier xbox huge shoulders on otherwise slim figure, it just looks so weird to me, especially once the glass on her is gone.

>that fat grind for oxium

Vauban prime better be as good as I'm promised

Isn't installing lens on a frame more efficient? Or is installing on a weapon more efficient?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
no

it's just booben but gold

>not inhaling before
you ok?

Most efficient way is slapping a lense on equinox and melee weapon with massive range and getting 80K focus per single extermination.

>New valkyr skin has her warframe skin flayed open to show a metallic endoskeleton
>new Mesa skin has a giant hole in her skull that has the same marking as the half of default valkyrs helmet that has the outer layer of skin torn off

the deepest lore

>orb expiring JUST before that juicy packed room

see

See

Okay, so did any of you guys figured out what the Lotus asteroid meme is all about ?

Yeah, I figured out something is going to happen soon.

It's _SOON™_

saw the message but didn't go into the plains, I'd be tempted to say event but DE more or less told us that it'd be about the ghouls

There's all that talk about infested shit, but the truth has been staring us in the face this whole time
Warframes really are suits, being worn by little metal robots, encasing a mass of generic and indistinct glowing energy jelly

It's obviously the setup for a halloween event, which will start after the current goddamn event ends instead of running concurrently with it
Stop being a fucking brainlet

OH TENNO IT WAS ALL A RUSE, THE ASTEROID WAS REALLY A SENTIENT ALL ALONG. WHAT, A NEW BOSSFIGHT ? WHO ARE YOU KIDDING TENNO, IT'LL JUST BE A LEVEL100 TERRORIST, NOW GO AND KILL 60 OF THEM FOR A CHANCE OF GETIING THE NEW PRIMED VANDAL EIDOLON LENS

My own favourite theory is that Vay Hek got fed up with Ostron's shit and them just hiding behind orokang energy field, so he mounted some enginens on asteroid and is now steering it towards Cetus.

>able to farm endless plat
>but still can't bring myself to buy tennogen
>all of the best shit is tennogen

This is suffering.

Post yfw kronia relay gets wrecked because everyone is too busy fishing

>PRIMED VANDAL EIDOLON LENS

Just watch them rig that bullshit

>Warframe all over twitch and youtube
>Try to figure out what the hype is about
>Every video I watch is some guy running back and forth through almost empty rooms so fast that the enemies he kills look exactly the same
>All he does is klicking the left mouse button for clunky melee attacks
Yeah what the fuck

Gotta go fast.

Okay what now
Which ones are supposed to give me energy regeneration?

Fucking read them.

>klicking the left mouse button
it's 'e' not lmb

that'd be fucking amazing

It's LMB if they have melee equipped.

>Fomorian appeared at the same time fishing rates got fucked

About tree fiddy

Loads

Get energizing Dash first