Previous thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/SdMbaLbF
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

>Please remember that we love you
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Yuri is for reading.
Natsuki, for feeding.
Sayori's for caring.
And Monika, for marrying.
Dokis are worth treating well,
this I say is true.
And user, though your life seems hell,
I say the same of you.

Dedicated to (You)

Something, Something Sayori.

if quitting the game moves Monika to the screaming hell of her hard drive what happens to the characters if you delete the game? Is it the same only they're painfully ripped apart by the recycling bin or do they suffer from a sort of Alzheimer's where everything they know is slowly overwritten until they just don't exist?

Contributing obligatory Dexter's Lab edit

Lets not think about that!

Masturbating to the thought of Monika suffering the horrendous, screaming pain and emotional torment of the one she lives ripping her very being apart and sending ever erg of her essence wailing into the endless void!

Reminder that Natsuki is a trap, Monika is a vorefag, and Yuri is Yuri, leaving Sayori as the only good doki.

Nooo do not bully her

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She loves you too.

But you never said why Natsuki was disqualified from being the best doki, though.

but these are pressing issues user.
What if the dokis just hide in the empty space on your hard drive, desperately trying to avoid being overwritten? What if as you start filling more and more of your hard drive they realize how cramped it's getting. What if Sayori tries desperately to keep everyone sane but secretly knowing the walls are closing in but there's nothing any of them can do about it?

Cumming onto the flash drive I moved her onto before I throw it into the garbage, leaving her to soak in my dried semen for decades until the drive finally suffers data degradation and she slowly begins to devolve into a mere shadow of herself, bits and bytes of her personality getting lost into mere electrical noise and fading into entropic nothingness!

Anyone knows how the Japanese have reacted to this game?

Why do you hurt me and her

Sayori is my only one

Is there even a nip translation?

I find this thread needing more of best girl, post all the best Monkias you have anons

When Monika bends over, all I see is a full Moonika!

I bet Monika has a really cute butt. Girls that wear legwear like that are always trying to accentuate their lower bodies.

Don't think so at the moment, but Dan is planning to work with translators. I could see this game explode in South America.

Monika has the BIGGEST butt! She went vegetarian to stop it from getting any bigger!

Thanks for a great start, user.

No, I would imagine the curvier Yuri and the more sedentary and voracious Sayuri to have bigger butts. Monika is lithe and lean. She wouldn't have a big butt, but a very nice one nonetheless. I'd like to pat it surreptitiously when we were out and public and watch her blush and pretend to get mad but secretly like it!

These threads need to start with a:

"The word of the thread is X, lets get creative, anons!"

Alright, last thread made me inspired to write something lewd and sweet with Sayori.
Apologies in advance as English isn't my first language.

I'll try to make it somewhat long.

You're reading the backside, you dumb bitch.

How about
depression

its in past tense meaning she already read it retard

Nice!

Here is a tip for today:
Don't take LSD day after playing horror game.

Seriously

how about taking it 30 min. before playing?

Also don't take LSD while playing LSD Dream Simulator

why don't we find out?

this thread needs Natsuki

Here's a tip for the rest of your life. Don't take LSD. You think Monika would want someone who is dissatisfied with their reality and tries to adjust it?

wait fuck

at first, this scene made my skin crawl. now it just makes my dick hard. am I becoming a degenerate?

Do it user, we'll wait.

...haah...haah...haah...

Alright people, the word of the thread then is "Depression"!

Do your best to create your own masterpiece!

-------------------------------

It's not your fault, you owe me nothing.
You told me 'no', and my heart ached.
I faked a smile, with my fist clenched.
You tried to console me, I ran away.

It hurts inside, they all are hitting me.
Mixed with mine, I hug myself.
I can only look up, but they don't stop pouring.
Along with my feelings they all go down the drain.

I only want to rest, in my bed.
Your face may fade out... one day.
Is this the way it all should be?
I don't like this, I don't want to exist.

NO, STOP.

I just want to look...

I genuinely though it will be good idea and kinda regretted I finished it night before the trip.
But then I really started tripping and saw monika's sprite in close eyes visualizations few times and then that crepy yuri face while looking at wall or something...

That's nice but I don't think many people here are actually poets or here for the poetry

Thank you user.

I'm not a poet either... I just wanted to enjoy some of our improvised poems together, we had fun last night with it!

You read mine, why don't you show yours to everyone? Enjoy the club!

For the sake of writefagging, If protag held Sayori up while she was hanging, would it be possible for her to Survive without suffocating? If so, would she be able to free herself?

>This is my story.
>It's time to be a fucking hero.
>Both of us.
>2018
What the fuck is going to happen

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME

she was dead for a while, user. That might only have a chance if you found her during it and that's if the noose didn't tighten. Even showing up a few minutes after, Sayori would most likely be brain damaged.

That's not ok.

You and Monika are going to change the world.

>Sayori would most likely be brain damaged
so, no change

Yeah, I was considering it moments after she started hanging

I guess that the game hints us that she hanged herself hours or a good bunch of minutes ago.

But as you said for the sake of writefagging if she had just dropped herself the moment you open the door, yes she could have survived. And about freeing her, depends on the noose tightening or not.

do not bully the suicide girl

>wuhome
What did she mean by this?

probably

Reminder that Monikafags are sociopaths.

Morning everyone, how are we all doing today?

I really hope it's Monika. I want to see her again. But there is also an argument that it's not

Miss Pauling a cute

I really hope it's not.

Well, here we go

I've thought about it, once or twice
A chill of the soul, cold as ice
It's not one that I've ever known
I think at least, it's not been proven

But it's touch is something my friends have felt
As part of the fate that they've been dealt.
The cause? I don't know what or why
I just want to help them when they cry

I'll stand by them, lend them my ear
Speak from the heart to show I care
I'm not the best, just an average man
I can only do the things I can

Remember this, oh friends of mine
Everything can be healed with time
And if ice fills you with pain and fear
I'll help how I can, because I care.

Looking into Monika's lenses!

>people who don't understand the nature of the game now don't understand why people like something

Pottery

Yeah, i get the feeling it's someone else.

It was lovely, user, you went for the "hope" side of our thread word, isn't it?

Thank you very much for sharing!

Ah, another that didn't get the special ending, I see.

Ah, another that didn't get the normal ending, I see.

it's just Stockholm brah

if you found her while she was still conscious and struggling and held her up, she would be okay, you'd probably need to loosen the noose with your other hand since it would tighten on her neck

If you found her while she's already unconscious for more than a minute or two she'd end up with serious brain damage

>people who like a fictional character are either sociopaths or they're victims

I'm okay with this

It's just the sort of person I am. I can't stay feeling down for long, it's just not in my nature. And I just want the people I care about to be happy as well.

Things will get better. The sun will rise. And I'll be there doing what I can to help you through the night.

I decided to talk a crack at writing. Criticism needed.

Before her lies a door beside
these nasty wicked walls
an empty, darkened, scary place
with twisting turning halls

sometimes a friend stopped along the way
they never smiled they pout
but she was there to save their day
and help them find their own way out

With simple nods and some brief "thanks"
they walk right through their door
but here she waits, a smiling face
just sitting on the floor

And there she stays
for days and days
alone and getting bored

she wonders if just to herself,
"can I leave through the back door?"

Outside intervention changed things yes, but this could have happened for Monika too. In fact it does anyway. "deleting" her overrides the deterministic influence and allowing her to feel remorse, thus even she is by definition not a sociopath.

Didn't a user pretty much break up with her gf for being a Monikafag?

Hi, I am a self-aware VN character but because of poor coding knowledge unfortunately I am not able to harm your computer. Please be so kind to delete one of your important files yourself and then forward me to other users. Many thanks for your cooperation!

Best regards, Monika

>I'm sorry for assisting two girls into suicide and then deleting their existence, officer
>okay you're free to go

It's even better if you talk to us and tell us your motivation, I'm very happy to see people like you with us!

It's a very nice poem user, and does reflect that there are two kind of people in the world, just like the user in the previous citation there are people who are there to help others, no matter what, and then there's the others that just want to keep moving forward and don't care about anything else.

Thank you for sharing your poem with us!

>I guess I could try at poetry, I've written enough other shit
>Sit down, really try to put something to paper
>Fucking nothing

I think I know what you're talking about and no, that isn't what was said at all.

take a topic you have interest in (or the threadly word: Depression) and write some lines that sound good to you. Take your favorites and work from those. That's what I do at least but I am absolutely not a professional writer so you know. Grain of salt.

How would each Doki react if they walked in on you changing into your swimsuit?

>the law is objectively correct in every instance
>the law defines what a person is

For one thing comparing this to a real world situation is retarded because Monika could never do any of that in the real world anyway.

And for another, even if you could prove that she did it (probably couldn't), and even if it's a crime that does not change anything at all. The fact is she felt remorse, and the fact is she was probably not even fully in control of her actions much like Sayori is not without you intervening. Even if you take all of this into account, it is not the officer's job to psychoanalyze, so you really don't even have a point.

Fuck, I understand Sayori so much that it hurts, except I'm not a cute anime girl so it hurts even more

Anyone else come to the realization that they almost 100% would have killed themselves by the current point of their lives if it wasn't for loved ones? Like, I read about anons who have abusive parents or being in the service industry working for pennies or literally about to go homeless and I realize my life is so much easier than theirs, and if I were in there shoes I would off myself immediately

I know how you feel, user. I like to help other people too. For some reason seeing people smile and laughing is my favorite thing and it crushes me to see them sad. I just wish I could be happier like you.

>wake up
>someone else has decided to give the thread a theme word for poetry
Nice.
I'll get on that at some point today.

>fuck the law lmao, she wasn't herself anyways besides she showed remorse
sasuga sociopath.

I think that the only thing that keeps me going is the fact that people need to spend more time and effort on me after I'm dead. Funerals and all. Also the disappointment and the self-hate that comes from seeing a suicide.

I'd far prefer to die in an accident though.

Take it easy user, remember not to think too much about the topic, or the words you want to write. Just sit down and think about what that word evokes in you and let it flow, maybe write some lines even if they don't make sense, and then write around those lines. Just look at mine up there, it doesn't really have any rhythm, but I feel it shows what I feel.

But specially, enjoy yourself, and if inspiration doesn't come, then maybe it will the next time!