/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 29th of October:
1922 – King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy appoints Benito Mussolini as Prime Minister.
1923 – Turkey becomes a republic following the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire.
1929 – The New York Stock Exchange crashes in what will be called the Crash of '29 or "Black Tuesday", ending the Great Bull Market of the 1920s and beginning the Great Depression.
1941 – The Holocaust: In the Kaunas Ghetto over 10,000 Jews are shot by German occupiers at the Ninth Fort, a massacre known as the "Great Action".
1942 – The Holocaust: In the United Kingdom, leading clergymen and political figures hold a public meeting to register outrage over Nazi Germany's persecution of Jews.

Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

>News
CK2 DD 23/10
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1051663

EU4 DD 24/10
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1051799

>Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

>Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

>Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[EU4] - /gsg/ and Taxes v0.2 - 12/10/2017
pastebin.com/XUtVVm3k

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.1 - 13/10/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Music Mod
pastebin.com/UxQnvV3Y

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_PC_games
nhentai.net/g/83996/
youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off loser

Remember to shitpost and ignore reporting

Which pagan should I play

>those numbers
MY SIDES
Why is HOIV>EU4?

>people actually play
GoY$
i think this is the end for grand strategy
we will never get a good game again

The papal state

Just discovered I can make hybrid monstrosities in Dominions but I'm new, are there any good setups for it? People say you need high luck to get the good stuff so I assume I want to do that, do any nations get cheaper freak lords?

I'm posting an SS-20 Saber in honour of the defunct East vs West until we get a good Cold War game.

Try asking /domg/

Probably because Hoi4 had a boom the first days of release, then people realized how shit it was and dropped it. With Stellaris it was even more evident.
When EU4 was first released paradox had a smaller audience compared to HoI4 on release.

That doesn't seem to exist anymore.

But laddie,these are todays charts like from 1h our ago. Whats the appeal of current HOI IV?
Are those mp games?

Then try /v/ i guess

Ask in /civ/ then,people are less autistic there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_PC_games
>Europa Universalis IV 1 million[94]
Why is it so low on steam

I was talking about the all time peak.
But yes, for some reason there are at least 10k people in this moment who like to play HoI4.
Even though some are playing MP or Kaiserreich.

Hide 90% of the thread with one simple trick

Why is there no iron? I ordered these factories built in the 1870s.

why do you have so many multiple instances of the same words?

Also, r8 my greece. (Yes, I changeownered some provinces back to Turkey. I just wanted Pontus.)

>changownering provinces back to t*rks
Take all of it lad, new Byzantium

How did you take Constantinople with the Ottomans controlling Eastern Rumelia?

DESU I'm regretting it, one of them had an iron mine and I could really use that
>How did you take Constantinople with the Ottomans controlling Eastern Rumelia?
You can take it if you have cores on all of it, which Greece can get after becoming a GP

cuz he dumb and doesn't know how to use regex

Hellenize East Rumelia, Macedonia and Albania lad

why is this screenshot stitched toghether so poorly

Who would be interested in a remake of the miscmods shattered europe scenario for eu4

Could someone upload the newest version of common universalis mod?

Mission accomplished. The Middle East has been liberated. ISIS has been defeated.

>serbia
dob geg, their ai is retarded
do they ever stop?

No.

>10,000 years of unending crusade

What in the fuck, isn't CWE supposed to be railroaded to prevent memes like that?

Since Iraq has no need to exist anymore, its been partitioned between its Sunni and Shia halves, hopefully Syria and Iran don't mind me enslaving all of the Saudis. America's Greatest Ally Israel has also been awarded Jordan. Dog Bless. USA USA USA USA

Not when you turn the world superpower into a theocratic absolute monarchy under Drumpf. I fought like 40 containment/dismantlement wars, it's why Europe is a shithole mess right now. Had nothing to do with the UK losing Scotland and Wales though, not sure how that happened.

There's a chance, one day!

>tfw KR2 for East v West never

I'm surprised I found it again,

nhentai.net/g/83996/

Should I?

Yes, what kind of question is that?

No, what kind of question is that?

Rate my Egypt

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g

What kind of question is that?

>holocaust twice in the op
Why, is topic starter some kind of nazi or something? Why would one celebrate such an event? Disgusting.

Its a fun little remembrance thing that i like practicing with x-mass and other fantastical events

Uesugi or Shimazu for Japan? I did a lot of shimazu runs already, they have best ideas in the game but it takes a lot longer than playing Uesugi (who also have pretty neat ideas). One oen hand ideas are nice the other

Maybe you should see a doctor or something.

>he doesnt believe in Santa

Why is fuck all being sold? I thought turning everyone into slaves would increase workers?

Shimazu is for Kyushu autism, they're far too remote to have any prospect of governing whole country without abandoning their powerbase of Satsuma.

Thus, Uesugi - they also hold Musashi in 1444, the best possible location for capital. Although the fact that you mentioned differing ideas suggests you play vanilla, and, well... just don't do that. At least get meme and taxes.

First thing is I didnt buy the game so I dont have anywhere to get the mods from. Second, Im definetely not playing bloat and taxes

Your problem then, enjoy your shallow boring map painting simulator. It's cheap as shit on sale, too.

Make Japan Catholic.

kys

no u

Imagine how fantastic a huge Japanese Cathedral would look like.

Fuck off barbosa

why don't you want japan to be western
why don't you want to dominate asian faggots both phisically and mentally
all of the world should bow down to europe, if you disagree you're a low iq, low test non-white commie

How do I turn this into a /gsg/ approved Europe?

>commie
low testosterone alt right nerd buzzphrase

>communism is a buzzword
stop replying to my posts

>alt right
low testosterone CTRL-left nerd buzzphrase

>It's cheap as shit on sale, too.
Yeah maybe if you are American or some shit. 10 euros is a difference between life and death over here. I cant just throw money on videogames

Got to this point, what do?

glorious slav Obotritia

>why don't you want japan to be western
why would I want that if western nations are weak in this world?
just for reference, it was my nation that discovered sea trade route to spain and got thus jesuits, not the other way around

>why don't you want to dominate asian faggots both phisically and mentally
>implying I don't

>all of the world should bow down to europe
more like the opposite, my income/population are more that those of all european states combined

Nah. I remember I got it for about 300 rubles or less, that is ~7-8$

awkward attempt at humour

>CTRL-left
another one for the filter

Nvm I just used the steam workshop downloader and got it for free
Lmao, you gave wiz 10euros so he can import more refugees for essentially no reason

stop posting you weren't funny the first time

This might be the ugliest map mod I have ever seen.

it wasn't humour

I hope you added alt-right too
Also 'buzzword' or 'buzzphrase'

took you long enough m8

well and anyway, it's not like 10 euros is that much for me and I don't mind swedes shitting up their own country

see

get a better map mod, get a better font mod, clean up all the bordergore

>wahh nobody finds le epic /pol/ humor funny
deal with it

What mod if I just want enhanced vanilla experience? Common universalis or bloat and taxes?

>being so sore about simple Veeky Forums banter

>being alt-right
Virgin Alert
MEIOU if you don't have ADHD
embarrassing post

>le epic bantz wew kek xDDD
Yeah, ok, we get it dude, you go on Veeky Forums.

Wow calm down you fucking autists, stop projecting so much

why are you flipping out for lol

all of you guys are pathetic

Why do alt-babies always cry about "projecting" when their Funny May-Mays get insulted?

Virgin Alert

this is so tiresome

desu we really need a M&T lite, sorta like NNM was for PDM.
To keep the essential and eliminate the bloat.

I hear Common Universalis is good.

I tried Common Universalis, it's a good vanilla overhaul even though I don't like the way it handles trade companies.
M&T like would be a little less vanilla than the actual mod while keeping many additions. I'm thinking of the map and faction system, and also some nice historical details (irish clans, two separate religious wars, special casus belli, etc...)

Great. Another SJW leftypol raid lads. Report and ignore.

Samefags kys

I like how an insignificant post about europeans in Japan can sparkle 20+ posts of political shitposting.

You could try ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________uninstall.exe____________

Often happens with my posts for some reason, and usually goes off topic about five posts later. Wonder why.

It is but their are some weird colonization changes I do not like. In places like Africa the culture automatically changes when you colonize it.

I guess I will just try common universalis first and then try autism and taxes. Just from the tutorial videos I can already see its so bloated that dev team probably forgot about half of the mechanics right after release

Most fun country to play with in CWE?
I've played as minor euro countries for now, both 1992 and 1946.

Who should it be /gsg/?

Political shitposting used to be really entertaining when it was shit like Slovenia and Haiti literacy, recently it's nothing but fucking /pol/

Rate my final European borders.

shit