nogoblin.com/
discord.gg/cRKK4f
forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3838765
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because I could not stop for Death –
He kindly stopped for me –
The Carriage held but just Ourselves –
And Immortality.

who needs to grief to get banned, when people literally can't handle you verbally

people are my play things

let the butthurt flow

please keep spreading your butthurt

>wah im mad i was banned from Veeky Forums for having a tantrum
>let me throw a tantrum in the thread to show how not butthurt i am

>t-they didn't hear me the first time so I'm gonna repeat it for them
alright just admit u got owned noob

maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Persius/53/136/50

Spoopy puzzle game that reminded me of some shitty asset flip game on steam but since its in SL its kind of neat? Idk. Click the nearby board to tp to the start of it.

Someone neutral explain the drama going on

nogoblin.com/

alchemychan/animethug was banned from Veeky Forums for trying to dox two members due to trans/hormone rage and they're mad now

proof?

do stupid things, win stupid prizes

Could you post the relevant logs? I'm not part of the discord

>be a retard, get called a retard
valuable victory

their friends came through with chatlogs from two discord channels a few instant message sessions and he was told on for trying to do it to someone else in Onatopp, that's about it

join our discord discord.gg/cRKK4f

no proof?

obviously if the idiot is banned then substantial evidence was provided to the people that actually matter

no alchemy your reverse psychology isn't going to get you the names of the handful of people that ratted you out, sorry

Literally no proof

>banned for trying to dox people
reminds me of a few people to pass through

>same filenames
>same post times
please stop trying alchemy, you really can't defend yourself if you don't know how to samefag on Veeky Forums

your continued butthurt over your ban continues to feed me

>this butthurt over your tranny rage getting you in trouble yet again

I want people to know it's me. I don't want anonymity, but I'm with tetsuryu right now hanging out, the guy I apparently tried to dox.

People who are actually this stupid to eat any of this bullshit blows my mind.
CWINGE

>this butthurt over a ban

TRANNY CAGE

>another mad tranny passes through the group showcasing their rage to the thread
cool is this going to be like ayano's 5 plus years of mental gymnastics and frenzied IMs

glad the little tranny has been banned, forwarded discord logs to the mods last time and they didn't give a shit but i guess whatever he did now was enough to earn a ban

It's probably because the sheer volume of people coming forth with logs to the mods that they finally acted

>protip: most group mods both /d/ and Veeky Forums won't really act on one person's complaints

i'm glad it happened because we get to watch it unfold in the thread it reminds me of old times a few summers back

>ayano
>comparing them to this
Alchemy's reaction is pretty cringy no doubt and they're being way cringier than Ayano but there's no way they could even reach Ayano's level of desperation

betanormie is cwinge and irrelevant

you are welcome for me revitalizing something this dead and gay, as timid people typing.

It's like when Sovot bans someone but instead of waiting for logs inworld they just shit themselves in the thread and put on a show for all of us

>old times
thats hardly old times but it's still entertaining

>disappointed mods didnt act on the first logs
I'm glad they did this time around and didn't decide to be beta cucks about it and spill the reporters names to the thread

it's funny to watch animethug squirm like this and cry

Hey im not this betanormie guy but he's actually famous and epic and cool im not him though because hes famous.

i want you to dominate me

sure I can do it just as long as it's not at onatopp as I'm banned from there due to a public messing of my diaper

Just IM me big boy.

i cant believe nikita tattled, guess he really wanted back in to stern

>TFW LITERALLY TRANNY TROUBLED
>HORMONE HASSLED
>PRETEND PUSS PUZZLED

Yeah im also not this betanormie guy but hes super famous and cool so i would't say that about him.

I'm trying to message you but it says I cannot message anyone banned from my current parcel, can you try entering the parcel please?

Yeah he is really famous much more epic and good than this smellchemy person.

>tfw social engineering and over 9000 hours in paint gets some baku fag banned and crying in thread

Best part is mods don't know if this is some shit post or the truth

Haha yes thank you cx im just here to express my thanks to my fans because im the famous betanormie again thanks random anons that are not me and just fans of mine

onatopp literally empty.

doesnt even matter at this point if its fake or not, alchemy shitting his pants like this just proves that baku needs to go back

where I am.
Super popular and cool. oNEPtopp

alchemy more like smellchemy my dudes.

those are the best
>oh shit i got banned
>should i take it with grace or maybe appeal like an adult
>LMAO FUCK THAT SPERG OUT IN THREAD AND JUSTIFY THE BAN

I'm sorry nobody important wants to hang out with you all

>tfw all of this alchemy bullying originated from a GBS thread but he's too fucking stupid to realize it

He doesn't know what GBS is he asked if that's one of those mean Veeky Forums guys

No shit none of these new supposed Da goons can take heat they just cry and sperg out and make a big show of it

DeviantArt goons?

SomethingAwful goons my fingers had retardation

>mean Veeky Forums guy

rude :(

Don't mention GBS otherwise his retarded non binary ass is going to tear apart GBS trying to find our thread so he can redirect hid autistic rage there

>tfw the plot thickens

TLDR
too many people caring way too much
what the big bad goons think of them.

Yeah alchemy shouldn't be throwing a shit fit over this

most troons are like that and become self obsessed to the point where they ruin perfectly good threads trying to pin the tail on the CIS gender, here is no exception

wow i found the thread guys!!
forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3838765

agreed animethug needs to chill lol

wheres the ERP, I just keep getting mexicans and BRs asking to fuck then they just spam animations on my character in their bed while typing "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA", pretty boring

talking about the others...

Yeah I don't know what his problem is probably all of the hormones getting to his brain

This isn't the first time Alchemy has done this user and it won't be the last he's going to tantrum until he's heard (again)

common problem in pretend trannies they tend to get a little big for their britches

being THIS famous

lol watch this I'm going to make 5 replies to the same post I made and he's still going to keep responding and go like "HUH? Veeky Forums ANGRY ME" *Ignores unique poster count*

yep trannies is bad like alchemychan

yeah he'll sure get worked up

Well to be fair his brain is too small to pick out small details like this and patterns, he actually got stuck on the shapes and colors part of the GPA

actually the correct term is infamous and not even for any real deed just you're easy to make fun of and get passive aggressively butthurt easily

tranny mad dumbo I post it in gbs

>tfw all this fucking drama and you have no idea what's going on

yeah totally not the same guy ignore my post structure and word repetition but that tranny is mad gay and retarded and he like responds to anything what a fagwad with a tiny idiot brain

One guy is samefagging replies apparently and animethug is getting mad thinking he has all of Veeky Forums on the run when it's one or two people at most baiting replies out of him.

>inb4 animethug gets mad again and starts trying to google 3 year old Facebook pictures of group members at random trying to destroy the bad feelings hurty man

whatever the case its amusing to watch from the sidelines

its been a while since we had someone have a major spergout

watch the next reply is going to be like
>HAHA IDIOTS YOU ARE ALL KEKS, I KNEW ALL ALONG I WAS JUST PRETENDING, YOU'RE ALL STILL BIG KEKS AND MY FEELINGS AREN'T HURT BY THE WAY

is there no ERP?

it really is bringing life to the thread

IM chainsword.audion

SOAPSTONES INCEST RP FAMILY BEST IN SL

oh come on it doesn't take this long to hammer out a reply you fucking ape

Do I need to reply to my own post 6 times to get a response from you? C'mon hurry it up

Please stop he's already dead

Yeah this drama aged way too fast, move on.

i dont know, I've lurked a couple threads, isnt that guy a nazi or a troll or something?

Exactly have some respect for the dead and shat upon

ah if it isnt tweedle dee and the malformed potato twins

I love you sometimes /slg/