>rats

Cute

numba wun

where are taeyos lewds

>still eating sandwiches in 2k+16+1

Hello.

>mato hugging dysa
why...

It's Dys user, they've already sucked Tomatos dick a few times and theres more to come.

pink color for art

this is true

actually it's tomato who has had their lips firmly clamped on the discount static's micropenis ever since they began attention kidnapping there

dysanea just ignores everyone until they want to brag about how carried they've been

what on earth are you talking about

fucking kek

>it's another episode of screenshots = e-sex

it's NA posters who think posting screenshots of them and someone else means they're dating
then they create drama when their supposed "gf"(bf) posts screenshots with someone else

>NA sliders

maneatingasandwich.jpg

I'm getting pretty tired of gw2 pvp, so i wondered if this game could be a good alternative to it; since it was recommended to me in the past. Is it worth getting into for pvp only? also is this game a heaven for a belly button fetishist?

Dramatizing screenshots is wrong, light-hearted screenshot posting is all we have left goddamnit
PvP only?? Maybe if you like equalized 1v1 and 3v3 it could be a sometimes thing yeah...6v6 though you have to be considerably geared and if all you're into is PvP then the grind to great gear will probably just run you out completely
I could be wrong though of course! It's free so it's not like you'll lose anything by giving it a shot.

>not having the sandwich man ready at all times.

As long as you have low ping you should be fine. 1v1 and 3v3 is equalised while 6v6 battlegrounds aren't. The only part of 1v1 and 3v3 that isn't equalised are HM skills but you can farm them by pvping.

>coming unarmed to a shitposting fight

>Not bringing your A game to the bnsg past time.

I want to suck dysa off!

No. I played and pushed to be top10-20 in many pvp games, but this game's pvp is just repulsive mess of shit which is amazing considering they were advertising it left and right as pvp esports game. As much as it sounds strange GW2 t\spvp with their naive esports memes is much more balanced, fun and actually, uh, esports than this fucked up gook mess.
Metagame haven't changed for a fucking years in bns. There is no build variety, there are only one build for anything. There is only one comp in this game's 3v3, everyone use it or suck dick and gooks don't seem to bother with it.
Just don't waste time man.

Might be idk desu

Hi.

Disgusting

>low res nude mod

Nice avatar fagging you autists

should I buy the automaton pet

How to earn money, other than dailies?

>The virgin no image poster

>The chad sandwich poster

I love bnsg
Truly thankful I wasn't when you autists were much more active here

Hate fucked a mushin's tower dummy and acts like it never happened

I took a swim

How original ecks dee

How much drama did you guys have here due to your autism and anonymous shitposting?
You can't even bother talking it out like normal people, just gotta argue for no reason.

Hell, there was even a mod here at one point deleting whatever he didn't like.

But who cares.
Just post images of a overused image because why not.

>overused images are bad
>unless it's some shitty lynF or jinF with fucked up sliders but that's fine because it makes my weewee hard

t. you

Just latches onto the last point huh.
How pathetic.

Nice post faggot!

Holy shit LOL

How can one man and a sandwich hurt someone this hard?

>trumptard

why am I not surprised

is it just me or does it take forever to lvl up from hm7

>being a faggot
Why am I not surprised

Its just you

New arrival in Zaiwei!

What do I do all those locked weapon chests that I don't need?

why are all the eu rats gay?

Go check out the house of pleasures if you need some silvers

What's wrong with whining
Plenty of people do it in discord.

It's been fun guys. I'm outta here.

Doubt it was.

Fuck off maku

a.pomf.cat/jahqvi.webm

Erm hi

Other than dailies your other options that I can think of off the top of my head would beeee
Crafting if you can manage to turn a good enough profit from that, raiding since people tend to bid pretty high for things or also being in a group that sells raid carry runs although of course you can't get in there in the first place without already being decently geared, farming hardmode dungeons for sellable upgrade mats like Elysians which is probably one of your best bets, farming 6v6 if you can stand it for moonstones which you can also sell, uhhmm....that's all I can think of.

There are other ways without having to straight-up buy it but it'll kinda be a little at a time. Depends what you do.

If you have a problem with someone, why don't you just pm them?

>EU has 4 [FOUR] BT raids
ded region right?

so?

Because when the person in question doesn't believe to have done any wrong whatsoever, you'll only be antagonized by them after you confront them.

There's no resolution with that kind of person. They'll only see you as someone who irrationally dislikes them or are jealous of them in some way. /Bnsg/ is full of cowards, however. If you wanted a parasitic that's almost universally disliked gone, just ignore they even exist. Failing that, you can block them or kick them out of your server. It'd save you the trouble.

>Entire server region only running BT 4 [FOUR] times a week
the deddest

Really?
I'd be open to it, provided they put in a decent and polite way.

must be if the whole server can only run 4 raids a week

Don't bow to that guy... he's an asshole.

Badge today!

Hello, Setris.

being raped by azu is good though

Oh please.

I go into the character creation to design a male but I end up making a bimbo slut everytime

I Don't Care

>tend to bid pretty high for things

People get money for not bidding while others do?

Stop replying to me!!!

Fucking rng piece of shit loot system go fuck yourself

My costume is ready. What do you think?

jesus fuck

Quitting bns asof today. Unofficially speaking so. Have had it with newgen self-entitled whalefags and the social bureucrats raising above and below the standard per sei. Game has been nagging one another to be twisted and ugly in their inherent nature soo much so to the point of utter dehumanization and an ugly mirror to what it means to be what we are.

For those who find this post TL;DR: here is a short run-up/down.
>Greed became the highest priority of this game
>if "Player A" finds a hole he will fill it
>Two makes one but thats technically a fraction of a half
>time well wasted, ty fucksoft
>betrayed and humiliated by my own blindness and a loss of my soul never to be reclaimed
>Blade and Soul? More like Steal my Soul. Give me back my fucking soul that makes me who I am fucking greedy company but most of all the fucking playerbase that made me throw up cum and piss at the same fucking time simultaneously!
>still sick, in fact I am about to enroll into a mental hospital ward at Fuckshire
>honorable exceptions to players from /bnsg/ I may or may not have played with you but at least you stayed true to your beliefs not even hurting a fly.
>picture completely unrelated, it was the first thing that caught my eye in my sfw miscellaneous folder
>so long
>will be actively parte in vn-related generals and pay vns. bns has taken away more time than allowed by one's mother, father, sister, brother, friends whether existent, make-believe fakes or real and the unholy trinity of neo-darvinist thinkers who challenge social norms and how one should respond to the controversies found in korean vidya games. very antisocial so

PS indeed

Get better soon

>whining about people spending money on a game
Have you heard of something called a job
Try getting one

I felt the same way after reading Doki Doki Lit Club too. You'll be fine user.

Get a life. You took a game this seriously.

(you)

typical eu baby

okay blaze

give me your stuff

I used to cum about 7 times a day playing Nukige everyday

That post wasn't made by me but if you wish to seek audience with myself, you can have it! Have a great day user, good luck with whatever you plan on doing (^.^)d

Hey there!

Hello,

pls no more of this swimsuit. I hate it.

But its a really nice swimsuit

Oh Hello.