/gtag/- Grand Theft Auto General

OG [B]oc Edition

Old Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thots allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60295/Celebrate-4-Years-of-GTA-Online-Halloween-Specials-GTA-400K-Giveaway-a

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14265869
discord.gg/g96764r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Realmonkey, more like Realnice

POST HELICOPTERS

It'll come, and it'll make everyone and everything into its bitches.

So why are gtag killing randoms indiscriminately lately?

Because the randoms broke up their little dress up circlejerk on mountains

You're not even in the crew you puto retard. I wanna question the ones in the crew.

I'm the only honest man here who'll answer you truthfully. I've seen it. They're too busy ERPing to respond to you. You're welcome you've got me here to reply to you

Ignore the beaner, he has some beef with the crew because they don't accept autistic attention whores who lose their shit if their heist doesn't go 100% correct like they wanted.

But I've never attempted to ever join the in-game crew. Besides, isn't the gtag hierarchy made up of autistic attention whores who lose their shit if their mountain hiking doesn't go 100% correct like they wanted? I could easily take over as the leader of the degenerate crew if I were so degenerate myself. Good thing I'm not :)

Yeah, keep telling yourself that as you're slurping your own nosebleed dripping down to your lips. Using the bikes to reach the dinghy is so ridiculously easy and quick, yet for some reason, you'd rather spend 5 minutes trying to spawn the shitty heli like a true autistic degenerate.

Nessi and his wingmen/besties started bombing people with the Bombushka, now most of the crew has been shitting on randos as well

Ez money. Legit method is for bitches and dumb people lmao

I dunno man, people who rage quit every time the heli refuses to spawn or it gets destroyed when parked for some reason are pretty fucking dumb.

A ragequit is exiting the game entirely. We just requeue immediately after an Elite failure with no other saved cars and get Elite back ezpz

Nah, you waste everyone's time because of your autistic faggotry since you literally can't get everyone back "immediately". The amount of time it takes them to stare at the clouds, spawn into a session, accept your invite, wait for things to load, equip an outfit, wait a bit more, and spawn outside the apartment is nearly the same amount of time it takes to drive the bikes from the apartment to the canyon.

Just admit that you're a shit heist crewmember who is too retarded to improvise during any shortcoming.

I'm the greatest Heister around. I'm a gift from Christ

I just like that extra money from the Car and Heli method for the boys

The police will NEVER shoot at you or follow you into the canyon if everyone drove his own Lectro. The worst it can get for you is a $2,000 loss if one of the policemen by the tunnel or the way up the canyon get a lucky shot on the money carrier. When you use the heli, you're not using the proper method, so the policemen and helis still spawn to shoot you. Gathering everyone into a single car will ALWAYS bring NOOSE, and you yourself full well how bullshittingly accurate those fags are.

Your methods are still as shit as your mental health.

Ok anons if it came down to it, which one would you want more:
Dinka Jester Classic: honda-nsx 1st gen
Annis Euros: Nissan 300ZX
Karin Style SR: Toyota supra
Annis ZR-350: mazda rx7 or mazda miata
strawpoll.me/14265869

The hunter will be slow, weak, and the weapons will suck without a co pilot.

I want the one that goes BRAAAP STUTUTU, but knowing Rockstar, they'll recycle the Kuruma engine sound and just add a bit more bass to it because they're retarded like that.

See: RE-7B. Just an Infernus sound, nothing rotary in it.

it still gets me everytime when the armored karuma has turbocharge and shifts gear, its like a chipmunk sneezed

Nessi a cute!

Explain why.

Late-night/early-morning GTAG is a different beast from afternoon/evening GTAG. All the crew wants to do at this hour is mindlessly kill randos.

Shit on the kawaii-uguu RP comfytime GTAG all you want but at least they'll fucking help you if your ass is in a bind.

>Dinka Jester Classic
this, but only if it's in the sports classic class

The class with the least applicable races so there'd be no reason to make use of it outside of freeroam? Why would you want such a thing?

that didn't stop rockstar from introducing the last several sports classics

is the granger still the best personal vehicle for carrying eight players?
its not something i have needed for some time so i never kept up to date on new cars seating arrangements

The custom armed insurgent can seat 13 I think.

surely that must include the use of a trailer, i cant imagine more than four people hanging on the sides

Which would you rather have

>Tuner bunker where you have to research race upgrades
>Benny getting a stock of racing parts letting you turn any Benny custom into a speed demon
>New custom shop like Benny's but handles racing upgrades only and features a new mini-storyline like the lamar missions

those all seem the same but probably the first one purely because i get a new bunker which mite b cool

Odds are you would get a slightly reskinned car warehouse

Cause it’s fun cuck

i am fully prepared to take that chance

4 in cab, 1 on turret, 2 4? in bed, 4 on sides.

it is two on sides and two in bed for nine total

PS4 has the inner circle and PC has weird white woman in blackface being played by a beaner. Which is worse?

Viva and his douchebaggery will always be worse.

The latter plus his cronies

well thats still one more than the old granger plus a hefty armour bonus
ramming speed mister spock!

What poor chump is willing to follow this retard?

Understand that I don't go on active combat runs unless theres already shittery happening.

People who don't know better or believe everything that's said

>Broke
>No cash drops in days

Maybe I should sell all the cars I don't drive.

Just started GTA:O for PC, ign SpacePuppies. Is it fine to ask to join the crew?

or use them to do jerbs to steal money from those filthy millennial npcs
expect an invite but not from me
NEETbux just got me a computer that can run gta but not the game also

She's Hispanic, though. Two Hispanic parents does not equal two White parents

>sophia
>juan
those are italians not spics you racist fuck

why is GTA V PC so fucking buggy? i don't get this kind of bullshit from any other PC game

this dude?
right here?
hes a multiculturalist, an international business man!

That, I could not have said better myself

@193942221
go back to /tf2g/ i wasnt talking to you

But I've got it open on the other tab, though

Van anyone on ps4 help me make money? I'm trying to reach 3 mill for a jet and i cant ever seem to recruit ppl for heists

I'll help you out but I don't think you want to buy a jet

It is coded poorly, and Rockstar can't fix it because it would cost more time and effort than it's worth at this point.

PC is infested with trannies. See There are dozens more like that. It's cringey.

did trannies or neets ruin gtag?

Meme loving fucks like (You) ruined the thread

why do people love putting silencers on every weapon?

combat pistol because for sneaking
sniper because i dont need an objectively inferior rifle
pump shotgun because lol look how big it is OwO
bullpup shotgun because i think it looks and sounds real freaking neato

You know what, I don't know. I think I just bought it because, it honest don't belong on every weapon

lmao micropenis puto

>haven't played in a while
>log back in
>still can't change the color of a basic stripe livery

so literally all PCucks den

kys PCucks

why not?

You could just grab one from the military base and save your money. You're mostly just buying the right to paint it and spawn it somewhat close to you

They'll never ever change that, dude. It's just appalling that Rockstar had amazing car customization in their Midnight Club series, yet it's abhorrently restrictive in GTA V.

yea, thats what I wanted desu. I suck at the game so surviving that military base isn't easy. and I want to get another one once i get shot out the sky

>I suck at the game so surviving that military base isn't easy.
Then forget about getting the plane. If you have to actually say this statement, then I believe you're buying a fighter jet as a taxi, since you will get BTFO in everything combat related.

pretty rude desu

Truth can not be rude, it is simply the truth.

Considering I do nothing but aircraft related things nowadays, I can say this from my standpoint. Especially with the amount of people

whats the pc discord

u can only get to it by kys kid

discord.gg/g96764r

seriously actually kys PCancer

kys irl

@193954067
haha nice joke

Thanks

Does the hearst only spawn on halloween day?

You can get a hearse at the cemetery if someone else drives a hearse there.

Yeah, but I don't know anybody who plays GTAO on PS4 and I don't want to interact with the cunts that do.

I'm just server hopping right now, checking the cemetery / church each time.

What's the opinion on one player crews?

discord.io/gtag

Are you part of /gtag/ crew? I'll hop on real quick and spawn one for you if you are.

>/gtag/ crew
no

Just do a crate mission where u have to kill 3 guys at the cemetery, the hearse will spawn, ignore the mision get the car

That's one of the CEO cargo missions right? The one were you need a warehouse?
I could do that.

Yes

Cool, thank you

Fuck me, this hits far too close to home for me.

At very least if we get either a Miata or RX-7 I just want them to take like, five minutes, and make a good BOV sound. Honestly they'll probably do something blisteringly retarded and give an Miata a muscle car sound, but at least I'll be able to say it was an LS swap.

Post the outfit that's on top of your custom outfit list

Maybe someone already answered this but I'm not sure. It's generally agreed that I/E is the best source of solo money but is it really? A perfect run is 80k but between the damage the car takes on the trip to the warehouse and the damage does it really match up to other freemode sources of cash?