/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Botto's day edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

danganronpa.net/archives/sb2620.html
languageofflowers.com/flowermeaning.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yaoi

Angie!

japan doesn't like tsumugi too. she's your typical female anime fan.

Good birthday bot.

That's why I said "in the world"

Neck kisses for Shuuichi

Leaving this in advance for you.

Miu!

The purest smile in the world
Nobody can compare

Patrician fetish.

I'm in a bit of financial trouble. If only someone could help me out~

I love Kirumi!

Does anyone have that comic of Kiibo being delivered to someone in a package? I remember it being posted here in the past few weeks, but I didn't save it and I don't feel like digging through the archives

Both of Mugi's voices strain my ears!

All Danganronpa games are on sale on the PSN for the next two days only!

Mugi's saving up for her retirement! Won't you please support her?

Fuck you Mugi, I pirated V3.

I hate Junko!

post yfw moe-tan doesn't reply to your posts anymore

Miu big family

Ordering Kirumi to sit in your lap and recieve a massage!

Koko! Reminding myself to befriend anyone with a Kaito or Saihara avatar.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl, and the amalgamation of things around her ass, including the sweat and the crusty hairs, makes a wonderful jam

I hate her smelly sister!

How have you been doing?

102 cm

Hoshi gets Adonis because he's such a babe

Three unused characters from Kodaka's twitter
danganronpa.net/archives/sb2620.html
>SHSL scientist
>Former SHSL detective Kuman'ichi Suzuki
>SHSL footballer Georges Diva

Oh god that thumb in a turtleneck.

Holy shit, that neck.

Anyone have pics of Mugi without glasses? Thats the only time she looks good.

Any problem can be overcome if you have the proper combination of talent, resolve, and willpower. If you don't, then you probably aren't the main character.

>we almost got a buff American footballer
Kuzu will be crushed

You don't like qt3.14 nerds, user?

ヤリマンですわ

>Flower meanings, adonis: Patience, Humility, Sad memories

cute

None of the main characters in the series have any actual talent though

Well, although I've recently had people tell me to "sit down and read a book with a hot drink silently to calm myself down."

Botto!

Can you do that for other flowers?

Isn't Beta Hoshi just beautiful?

yoohoo

Kaede teaching Saihara how to play things on the piano as an excuse to hold hands

>This character could have fucking existed
Christ, Hifumi would have had some competition

Hello!

>singing princess for one night only.

what are these?
i see them often

Byeonara!

>idol Ouma
Yes, please!

There's a website here
languageofflowers.com/flowermeaning.htm
As a side note Adonis was a lover of the goddess Aphrodite who was killed in retribution for something Aphrodite did

What if I'm too short to change lamps, but no stairs are around?

Wow, more than 6 months into the thread and only now do I discover that you can actually HIDE the freakin posts!

Cute

Kukuku...

Thanks user

And chairs or stools won't do?

Kiyo da!
Here's a reply!

That's cool, have you studied this stuff?

cute housekeepers with huge titties

why does her hair look so shit in future arc

who's chi-tan?
Chihiro?
I see them shipped with Naegi.

Because future arc is shit.

kiss moe-tan

it has very bleak color scheme

makes sense

i know but i mean, it looks like the puffyness is gone, like she washed her hair with shitwater

Where were the exisals being stored before they built the exisal room?

Say something nice about my wife

I want Nii-san to step on my pussy.

You sound like my ex-classmate who kept asking for hugs all the time yesterday while drunk.

What have you done to my wife.

"Yo where my hug at?"

Cuties

Peko is the hottest one there

I replayed DR1 again and it's a really mediocre game after playing v3

Looks cute.,

Good evening, friends!
I want to make love to my beloved Saihara!

I like Peko the most

She kisses well!
I know because I stole one!

The Exisal corner.

Peko>UDG Toko>Tsumugi>DR1 Toko

No literally, I thought he was just sad not having seen me for over a year until I heard he'd chugged literally half a liter of cheap wine before I came, kek. Every time he was close and it seemed like I was free he went for the huggies.

Peko is the third most murdery person there, surprisingly.

I don't know much about flower language but I studied Classics at university! Too bad Korekiyo is so terrible or else I'd like him more, I love all that mythology
bzzzzz

Bees!

Hugs are good when the feeling is mutual!

>Georges Diva's ability increases when girls are watching

THE ULTIMATE CHAD

Give it back!

>Hyacinth symbolizes playfulness and a sporty attitude and in its extreme rashness. Hyacinths also denote constancy. Blue hyacinth stands for constancy, purple for sorrow, red or pink for play, white for loveliness and yellow for jealousy.
>Gardenia symbolizes purity and sweetness. They indicate secret love. They convey joy. They tell the receiver you are lovely.
>Hydrangea symbolizes heartfelt emotions. It can be used to express gratitude for being understood. In its negative sense hydrangea symbolizes frigidity and heartlessness.
>Chrysanthemum symbolizes fidelity, optimism, joy and long life. A red chrysanthemum conveys love; a white chrysanthemum symbolizes truth and loyal love while a yellow chrysanthemum symbolizes slighted love.
>Gerbera belongs to the daisy family and therefore assumes the symbolism associated with the daisy flower. Gerbera specifically conveys cheerfulness.
>Iris symbolizes eloquence. Purple iris is symbolic of wisdom and compliments. Blue iris symbolizes faith and hope. Yellow iris symbolizes passion while white iris symbolizes purity.
>Gladiolus symbolizes strength of character, faithfulness and honor. The Gladiolus flower signifies remembrance.
>Rose symbolizes love. It signifies love in its various forms. Its symbolism varies based on color, variety and number.
>Carnation symbolizes pride and beauty. A red carnation symbolizes love, pride and admiration; a pink carnation symbolizes the love of a woman or a mother; a purple carnation symbolizes capriciousness; a yellow carnation symbolizes disdain, rejection or disappointment; while a white carnation symbolizes innocence and pure love. A striped carnation conveys refusal.

All the meanings I could find. Quite fitting, I'd say.

Yes!!

Only a maid.

she is beeautiful.

That hoshi is the cutest thing I have seen today

Just finished V3. Disappointed.

>Hydrangea symbolizes heartfelt emotions. It can be used to express gratitude for being understood. In its negative sense hydrangea symbolizes frigidity and heartlessness.
I knew my favourite flower was fitting.

>Nipland has 60 day challenge tags for ships or something similar
Huh. I've seen one for Oumasai and Oumeno, the recent one I saw was Saimota.

Any other ships? Like the ever-popular Saimatsu?

Would /drg/ like Momoharu more and think of it as less of a "forced" pairing if the genders were reversed?

Totally. Still best v3 ship

Leave best boy alone, you bitch