>The HALLOWEEN TERROR event is live
>The Event runs until November 1st
playoverwatch.com/en-us/events/halloween-terror/

>Halloween Tale
playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21118913

>Event item checklist
js41637.github.io/Overwatch-Item-Tracker/#/events/HALLOWEEN

>Brand new Dev update
>We made 600 skins and reworked spectator mode while you were dealing with 100% pickrate Mercy
youtube.com/watch?v=jjTS_oAcLy8

>South Korea roasts everyone in preparation for a healthy, well rounded meal come the finals during Blizzcon (Nov 3rd/4th)
youtube.com/watch?v=QYObrLZpejc
youtube.com/watch?v=7yEzd1WDsZc
youtube.com/watch?v=D3qACfIfztk
youtube.com/watch?v=1JlZ5jJnyng

>Latest map
youtube.com/watch?v=mcPDd16_9dI

>Latest cinematic
youtube.com/watch?v=8tjcm_kI0n0

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/zarya-searching

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21013135
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Hana posting is actively encouraged on /owg/
>Happy waifu happy laifu

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=57zFkL9GSZA
youtube.com/watch?v=7Tb3BOh-Nfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>''New'' (((thread)))

Here comes T.Racer!

why is sombra the cutest

I want to bully Widowmaker until she cries!

dead game
dead general

Playing mistery heroes with 450 ping, shit was hilarious

Bonjour /owg/, which golden gun did you buy?

Why the FUCK are you still playing this kuso game since KMR took over? There is nothing to do in the game anymore except making GW characters. Why are you hanging around to play this garbage instead of being constructive and going through your backlist of anything. KMR isn't going to ever add anything interesting to the game and Arcarum isn't ever going to happen.

wrong general?

youtube.com/watch?v=57zFkL9GSZA
Gerard was a fool.

Do people actually enjoy mystery heroes?

This mode is so fucking cancer, it's always a complete stomp, especially on 2cp/payload maps.

Que putita.

I'm thinking about widow desu. I'm not even that kind of waifufag but she is pretty fun to play

On the other hand I'm afraid people will bully me if I fuck up

Instead of talking about nerfs and buffs, let's talk about quality of life changes. Which hero do you think needs some?

It would be nice if zen could have the health bar on his ui of who he is healing like mercy. Smaller, so it takes up less space.

I think it's only fun because it makes me play heroes I usually never consider even touching, beyond that no, I use FFA now for loot box grinding.

Because she's the best!

she's garbage*

>Having a wrong opinion
>On the internet

I hope you know you disappoint your family user

I like it. I like games where I get given something random or limited options out of a big pool, and then trying to make the best of what I get.
It's why I play the Hearthstone arena too.
>it's always a complete stomp
It is. They dropped the ball with the mode because you lose your ulti when you die, it always becomes a stomp as the winning team get their ults while the losing team never even get to cast their ults once.

They should change how the ult system works in mystery heroes. One of the main reasons Mercy is as strong as she is in mystery heroes is because she can prevent teammates from losing ult charge.

Can't say I'd need it personally. I just play by ear about who needs healing and if they're healed to full health. Eventually you become one with Zen as you hear any disturbances near your area.

just transfer the ult percentage to the next random hero. sure different ults charge at different speeds but you don't know what you'll get next so hard to abuse that

>heroes keep their charge when they die
>no double hero allowed
Fixed?

No, mystery heroes has been on a constant decline. I won't be surprised if they remove it a second time and ignore the whining for good.

>he who cannot into accent aigu and mis-spells the name of his waifu

I like Hanzo!

It's pretty fun until the enemy gets a fucking Mercy or two.

Can Widowmaker take off her visor, or is it some augmentation? I know there are skins without it but canon-wise

She is without it in the official comics. Do you even read the damn lore?

She's shown without it on the Doomfist comic

She has it off in reflections

I think it would be reasonable to simply lose 50% of your current ult charge when you die.
People would abuse the shit out of not losing ulti charge. You'd just charge up the ult and then die a bunch of times until you get something like Zarya + someone with a teamwipe. It would turn it into a game of who can reroll a teamwipe ult fast enough.

With a 50% ult loss you would give losers a fighting chance, but there is no good way to abuse the system. Even if you build up a Junk ult in 10 seconds and then die to reroll as Zarya, it's not worth it, and you can't reroll multiple times as every time you die you keep losing ult charge.

the comics are so shit that i don't blame anyone for not reading them

>dude, you know you said that in all chat, right?

>Are you afraid to-
>Bring me anothe-
>BEER!
Why are Rein mains so based

Only augmentation she's gotten is brainwashing and being choked with bleu cheese. Her Talon skin should give you a clue.

Right yeah, forgot about that. One has to wonder how it stays on her head though, gotta be some kind of implants involved

>cares about not being discovered by security
>skin is fucking blue

Does not compute

Don't insult the Mr. I make shit up as I write "Chu"

>Post yfw unexpected, "You're powered up! Get in there!"

can blizzard not afford to hire good artists or something

>mystery heroes
>playing a hero I enjoy/am good at
>enemy team has a mercy
>suicide into the enemy team to kill her
>she respawns again as Mercy
>I respawn as symmetra
Every time.

>implying your team hears the lines cutting out and not the whole thing before the new line start

way to expose yourself.

Same way sunglasses do.

I like this picture

it's not even just a case of continuity being bad because he's making shit up as he goes, all the dialogue and pacing is terrible too

those things ought to be at least a kilo or so

Sombra wears a tonne of makeup, so it's fair.

This question is so dumb I don't understand why people are answering seriously and not just telling him to fuck off.
There is zero reason to believe that Widow wouldn't be able to take off her googles. All of the art, all the cinematics, all the comics and in-game she doesn't have a fucking visor on her eyes. She only puts on the visor when she uses her ult.

This is such a dumb question, it's like asking if Mei is ever not inside a giant ice block or if Genji can ever put away his sword.

>Uses shit forced memes
>Calls other dumb

sausage user

hurr can Lucio ever take off his googles, guys?

guys?

What hero has the least counters? What hero has the most?

can mccree ever take off his hat? serious question.

>still haven't gotten the survivor achievement
send help

If Roadhog takes off his mask, will he die?

>implying Genji can put his "swords" away and isn't just disguising them

Tick tock, user, Halloween is almost over

Tracer has none, no idea who has the most, maybe reaper.

It falls off when he dies...

Ironically, he probably would because radiation fucked his shit up. He's not a big enough guy.

Junkrat/Zenyatta

Take off as in remove from her head, she wears it most of the time

Sorry you got one extra chromosome man, gotta be tough

Tracer/Doomfist

user, we have had this conversation before. Besides chuanon, no one defends him here. We all know he's a terrible writer.

>Junkrat
>least number of counters

No, he can't.

Have you ever considered that other people aren't asshats and might have no trouble answering genuine questions?

Is Reaper an ugly woman under his mask???
Guys I srsly need help with this

Doomfist/Orisa

Why doesn't Bastion wear clothes

Doomfist doesn't have counters because he'd have to actually be good against anyone for anyone to be considered a counter

isn't everyone?

Why would she not be able to take off glasses that she doesn't even wear in half of her skins?
There is zero implication that the visor is something that is part of her body. Who looks at googles and thinks ''hmm...can she take them off though? I know she doesn't wear them in half-her skins, in the art and comics, but can she take it off??''
What in the fuck?

Are there any despictions of Roadhog's face that don't make him look like he browses Veeky Forums? I like Roadhog but he doesn't look menacing on the slightlest when you take his mask off.

Same reason Orisa doesn't.

I've yet to see anyone defend chu other than the r76fag.

Hello Sombra

>using any skin other than classic on Mercy
Shit taste

>Same reason Orisa doesn't.
but she does

Bastion is a poor nigger

Skins aren't canon, I forgot about the Reflection comic, so yeah I get they are removable. My point still stands though.

>Are there any despictions of Roadhog's face that don't make him look like he browses Veeky Forums?
He is just white haired, man bun/tail and old.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Tb3BOh-Nfc

>he doesn't like the imp mercy with the tail going up her

could be that the r76fag and chuanon are one and the same person. But yeah, there is never more than a single person here who defends him.

Because he can transform into a turret/tank I guess. Also isn't this like saying Genji doesn't where clothes? Where does the body ends and the armor begins?

>I like Roadhog but he doesn't look menacing on the slightlest when you take his mask off.

Is there actually a point where he takes it off?

She's butt naked except a loincloth and knows no shame.

Considering that they type in exactly the same style? Of course they are.

no, only in terrible, terrible fanart

why doesn't genji more like

You know, Mei's freeze doesn't bother me
Her ice block doesn't bother me
Her wall doesn't bother me
Her ult doesn't bother me
Her character design doesn't even bug me in the slightest

You wanna know what does bother me? Getting pegged in the head by spam icicles from across the map, that's so fucking annoying. It's fucking stupid.

Probably because he can't afford it.
Orisa and Zen have a little cloth on them.
Genji is naked. Zen wears pants and he doesn't.

Nobody knows.

Why is pharah constantly naked?

cry more faggot,it's no different from a widow

>randomly spamming proctiles until you get a lucky shot is different from a sniper aiming at your head
spotted the bronzie

Fucking augfreak omnigger quad amputee roasted bitch