/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1321

Waifus go 3D edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/nrdEiT00

Beta testing of the Steam version of 4GO is now open: ideafintl.com/beta.php
4GO Steam page up:

Iffy announces the 4GO art contest winners: ideafintl.com/cyberdimension/4go/community/?page=15&15=1
IFI Halloween sale up until Nov 1st: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/924047795304087553

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
IFI VIIR localization spring 2018: Announcement: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/922515336200515585
Gematsu article: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
Patch 1.06 released for VIIR, adds new VR scenes as well as some bonus content and balance fixes: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR English website: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/632350
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcw_qeux0gY
i.imgur.com/M3nASG9.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for plut the cute !

This is my cute wife, Neptune. Say something nice about her!

I want to Hug Neptune

>4GO Steam page up:
Dumb waifufaggot, can't even rush an OP right

Nepgear is my goddess, a cute goddess!

Vert is best goddess.

Inb4 the next thread has that exact same mistake.

Anyone have the damage formulas for VII ? Also more detailed info on how shares affects, and Ideas.

So, by your reasoning, anyone who likes looking at the panties of the girls is "spankfag"? Hate to break it to you, chief, but I don't care for that fetish at all. I also don't get the foot fetish, but I don't judge.

I want to take a peek at big Nep!

>nepfag gets in charge of the OP
>fucks something up
Every time.
>next thread fixes the 4GO mistake
>VIIR localization stuff gets removed

Why is Nepgear so cute?

C'mon man, don't leave them hanging with only the first image.

I'm not spankfag either, but I love spanking, and I love segamis panties/butt.

I'm I retarded or I don't understand why people stay here posting stuff like "She is my wife, hug her, I love her, etc"

Everyone you don't like is spankfag.

Attention

Why is Gearnon so adorable?

4GO Steam page up: store.steampowered.com/app/632350

Time for you to go back to your containment board, yurishitter.

Sorry to break it to you, user, but you're retarded.

>but I don't care for that fetish at all
Sure thing spankfag.
At least learn how not to make yourself too obvious the next time.

What kind of fag doesn't like spanking cute neps?

I have come to thank our CH overlords for solidyfying the opinion that Blanc is the best nep after V2R thanks to her long and elaborate scenes

A fag who thinks that kinky shit is always domestic violence.

Neptunia is a series about cute girls doing cute things. People choosing a waifu and then proceeding to post about her for years is nothing new for such games.

You're talking to a retard. Try dumbing down your words.

>he doesn't have a 2d gf

>picking worst girl
Megumin is better.

Darkness the best

Darkness' fine in the novel.
She's shite in the manga.

No shit. I didn't find one of Megumeme being smug/condescending.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcw_qeux0gY
I am not sorry.

Darkness a shit only fit for breeding.

just like Iris Heart

I want to have homemade Vanilla Chai Tea with Vert!

Darkness the best

And raising kids the hard way!

Too bad she sucks.

the best

It says it comes out next year yet some faggots some threads ago were arguing it was already out. It feels nice to BTFO people. Right in your fucking faces I know you're here.

Kill spankfag(s)!

You aren't looking hard enough.

I like nep.

We know, Noire.

What would Neptune do if I felt her up?

She likes you too.

I hate nep

I like Nepgear, she makes me happy.

NepuBuran

I'm happy that so many likes my goddess!

I like Gearnon, he fills my heart with joy.

That depends, did give her pudding first?

If not, then she'd probably call you a dirty pervert. I could hear it now. "H-H-H-HENTAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" or, "You dirty pervert!"

I wish I could get off so easily on a bunch of 2D

i miss 5pb...

Not at all. The action queue gives you an indication of when a character/enemy can next perform an action, and when their next turns are if every character/enemy performs a standard action. Minor actions such as 'defend' don't 'take up an entire turn' and thus the queue is only reliable for movement in that enemies will not have a chance to move until their next turn; you can't rely on the action queue to judge the distance they can travel (nor things like in what order the enemy will act if the AI actually made use of that).

(In other games, it also doesn't account for speed boosts/debuffs or delay effects, and I'd say that's only fair. I don't recall any enemies in Neptunia doing stuff like that though.)

I guess the queue could be improved to show the delay time difference between turns (like how Atelier Meruru does it, showing empty turn cards between actual turn cards showing the 'spacing' of turns) to make it easier to see things like that coming.

I miss MAGES....

Try this.

Oh, also, thinking you're safe because you're "out of range" is a mistake regardless of the action queue. Ranged attacks exist and will ruin your day regardless of the action queue, particularly if it's a boss suddenly pulling out a skill you hadn't seen before yet (which also happens in Neptunia).

Please show me how to nep Big Nep, /nepgen/.

She neps you.

I DON'T

Why's that?

SEETHING

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Thanks, but I have a hard time with 3D too. It's just that I have a hard time feeling attached to stuff, it's very sad. But, I love all Neps, they are very cute and fun.

>Minor actions such as 'defend' don't 'take up an entire turn' and thus the queue is only reliable for movement
So the queue is not reliable, exactly.

Have you thanked your Nep that this girl is such a gentle creature? How does it feels that she could ravage everything with her powerful magic? Behold!

Gust RPGs are just generally better with turn order.
Blue Reflection does it even better than most of the Atelier games by having a 'sliding gauge'
It's not the easiest to explain but just look up gameplay videos for Blue Reflection.
It's a very good way to display turn order.

It's bedtime rom

[Urge to take her hat off and pet her head until her hair is all ruffeld raising]

Rom a cute.

Retarded Vert confirmed

Cute Compa confirmed.

Praise Neptune!

i.imgur.com/M3nASG9.jpg Praise indeed

>cute
>neppy

Oh, Goddesses, please guide this lost, little lamb.

I like this cutie.

Nepgear is cute, I love Nepgear! I want to caress her smooth, white thights, and gently pat her butt while she moans delicately, asking for more.

Then I give her a spanking.

>Gearnon did a fusion dance with Spankfag
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I want to FUCK Tamsoft!!!!

I really, really like this picture of Ploot.

I really really like ploot

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

Poster below is Arfoire
Do not be deceived

Who /arfoire/ here?

Me

↑That poster is Linda. Don't believe her lies.

I don't know what to believe anymore

Impossible, she's too busy now.

What the fuck am i looking at?

Your new fetish.