pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR (embed)
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Previous

Which AI factions are snowballing hardest in your Mortal Empires campaign currently?

>Tomb Kings still not announced

r8 my mods

All the Vampires, I'm playing as Dwarfs.

They rather should fix that fucking ME Campaign first before trying to sell me any dlc.

Nagash was weak

You disgust me.

>implying trade isn't already lucrative
Looks pretty good other than that.

DLC first
Fixes later
Fixes with WH3

>Playing Queeks ME campaign
>Dwarfs
>Lizards
>Dwarfs
>Dwarfs
>Greenskins
>Dwarfs

FUCK OFF DWARVES

WHICH ELVES?

Oh, I forgot to turn that off for ME

thanks friend

Okay little cuckboy I'm gonna tell you how it is

THERE WON'T BE ANY """""FIXES""""" UNTILL THE DLC IS RELEASED

The shitty, stripped of features Total War we currently have is all thanks to a bunch of vocal retards who kept bitching about various features on official forums, TWC and rebbit. Hell, even Warhammer already felt a brunt of it, they fucked up Wood Elfs Amber mechanic because it was too hard apparently. And now everybody acts surprised why CA dumbs down their games.

Because their player base is fucking retarded.

Never really understood what he meant by this. I mean, Nagash was incredibly powerful and utterly ruthless, so what's he on about?

How 2 bretonnian economy?

I can barely sustain Louens stack

Kislev, from what I can tell

Rat Elves

Serious how do I hear fucking lizards as Rato? The fights never end against them because of that fucking rampage mechanic. Like I literally have to kill every single unit before the fight ends and I can only barely manage to do that thanks to the cheat mod of no decaying spawned units.

Get Knights.

Dwarfs are friends

>WH3 is coming out in two months
>they patch the first two games to have good AI recruitment, all cities change depending on their owner, minor settlement battle maps, non-flat witch elves, young damsels, mazda being as good a caster as he deserves, tomb kings not having sand corruption, imperial provinces no longer being cunts
>none of it is in TWW3 until six months after release

Wood! Wood! Wood!

What the fuck

Use spells

Post cavalry my dudes

He means that Nagash ultimately failed

It's probably a 40k cross reference, Abaddon the Despoiler is famous for saying that Horus, the biggest greatest evilest chaos Lord ever was weak and a fool because he failed at his moment of triumph. The implication being Mannfred won't make the same mistake

Never mind he already had since the Empire fucking merc'd Mannfred at Hel Fen and the game even acknowledges this with quest text

OwO

>post the shittiest cav in the game only second to darkriders

lol

If it's not Dark Elves you'd better never talk to me or my Sorceress again.

>good AI recruitment
>non-flat witch elves
>young damsels
>imperial provinces no longer being cunts
Never will happen. And they didn't even fix AI recruitment, it still same meme stack spam.

It's Witch dumbass

Fair enough I guess, Abaddon is actually right about Horus though.

Atleast they look cool

>non-flat witch elves
>young damsels
Umm misogynistic much? Shitlord...

>Hey user, come here! We want to talk to you...

Reminder that if you don't think feasting and drinking wine with your buddies on 8 month long camping trips then 360 no-scoping peasant soldiers and goblins the rest of the year you're a punk ass noob and probably a bitch-elf aswell

*unzips cargo shorts*

Wow you're smart, thanks for telling me!

ALL MAGIC USERS ARE WAZZUKS

Just be very careful next time

>elves

VC went to the badlands in my game, have held four settlements there for about 30 turns now.

>doesn't know how to cycle charge

>mfw playing as Louen
>mfw I have the tech unlocked for each of the remaining Bret factions in ME
>mfw I had over 250 rep with each of them
>mfw I only NAP'd and Trade Agreements with them
>mfw Bordeleaux literally was being invaded Beastmen hordes in siege
>mfw I tried to Confederate them
>mfw it was still fucking RED
>mfw they chose to be razed to the ground

Fuck this fucking retarded Diplomacy. Fucking Christ. The Chivalry bug was bad enough, but to see this fucking nonsense is just infuriating. Someone needs to fucking just remake the entire Bret tech tree because 2/3rds of it is fucking useless. Yes, I am mad as fucking hell.

>that head diversity
Last time I checked the wood elves have decent enough models, but a severe lack of variation. Some units even have nothing but the same blonde-haired head

Marienburg turn one goes a long way to paying for your early game then farms and watermills everywhere for a nice income/growth combo. Don't upgrade your farms to t3 unless your swimming in cash and use the +10 control edict a lot.

Lads I think I might be fucked

>2 bret faction died in the few first turn
>still need to research their confederation tree
It's so fucking bad

Serves you right for fielding so many pissauns

Doesn't look too bad. Those swordsmen will get bullied to hell and back by your knights, and your pegasus dudes should have a good time shitting on the gunners, just be smart about flanking them.

>try to close with enemy
>OH NO THEY FRENZIED
>try to close with the back lines
>so fucking slow that some infantry units can actually outrun them when skirmishing
>shitty in all regards compared to any HE cav, including Reavers

Yes, truly the issue is with cycle charging.

Is Alastar better on foot or on horse?

>can't charge into the backline of a stationary enemy
the absolute state of (You)

>9 peasant units and only 2 of them are archers
baka fampai
still looks winnable though

On foot or on a dragon.

I can't imagine White Lions using anything but their own legs. I've never gave him any mount.

Yup. I want to pull my fucking hair out at that shit. It's incon-fucking-ceivable. I would actually pay someone to come up with a better, balanced tech tree for them.

Did they say when they expected to have DLC Norsca in the Mortal Empires champagne?

Why does 2 look so much better than 1?

>I can't imagine White Lions using anything but their own legs

What about a chariot pulled by lions?

Different shaderz, more post-processing

>Click on Phoenix Guard
>They don't say a word
Why hasn't the missing voice box issue been fixed already?

I expected them to ride on white lions and be monstrous cavalry unit
I was disappointed

>look mom I posted it again

>Helstorm Rocket Batteries have "poor accuracy"
>They always seem to get 150+ kills per battle

They seem way better than mortars. More range, more damage, and they seem to be just as accurate.

I know this is against Goblins, I just wanted a picture to post

what the fuck how did they break chaos this bad

>10 full stacks appeared in the bay near the badlands, plus 6-7 stacks from a norscan faction
>8ish stacks are fucking around in araby
>10-12 stacks are running around kislev and the empire
>Varg is the most powerful faction in the world, owns half of the empire plus kislev

What filthy rat trickery is this ?!

>Click on Phoenix Guard
>order them to charge Malekith
>they do, even though he is the true Phoenix King

CA just don't give a fuck about the lore.

Can somebody redpill me on Phoenix Guards?

>mfw wood elfs thought they were gonna outshoot me

someone help i can't stop building sea guard

>charge into backline of enemy
>OH NO THEYRE FRENZIED
>enemy spearmen take a minute to walk over to them and kill them

Poor accuracy means they're only good at hitting infantry, because they're slow and numerous. I guess, anyway. Bretonnian archers and orc arrer boys have the same thing, and they both hit fine against infantry.

Why do my artillery sometimes not shoot towers when I order them to and move forward instead, even if they're in range and have line of sight?

>Arty to force them towards you
>They have no cav

You got this. Hopefully your infantry will hold long enough for those hammer strikes

>redpill
>>>r/the_donald

that's been my experience as well

No idea, but it is fucking irritating and seems to happen most of the time with grudge throwers.

>no Elspeth von Draken
>no Bertha Bestraufrung
>no Lucrezzia Belladonna
>no Repanse de Lyonesse
>no Naestra and Arahan, Sisters of Twilight
>no Drycha
>no Ariel, Avatar of Isha
>no Crone Hellebron
>no Valkia the Bloody
>no Dechala the Denied One
>no Alarielle the Everqueen
>no unique Princess Eldyra squire hero for Tyrion
>no Tzarina Katarin
>no Queen Khalida Neferher
>no Neferata
>no unique Geneviève Dieudonné hero for Lahmians
Are CA fucking *SEXIST* or something?!

I totally forgot about them. But it's not like it's ingame so poor Alastar is destined to use his legs for me. Speaking of chariots, CA also changed Tiranoc leader into meme "totally not Surtha Ek" lord, even gave her a special trait and yet she doesn't have a fucking chariot mount option.

I forgot to mention that I was marching so all my shit started exhausted

I got to this point, but now I can't rout their lord

I've been cycle charging with these 3 remaining units whenever something reforms for like 5 minutes now

That's not a trait you can get from influence?

That's why you press J and then re-charge you fucking retard

Get good

Oh my fuck

A bit too silly 2bh

Can't you get that on any generic lord?

Just look at this shit, I can hit the wall but the tower a couple of yards away is impossible to shoot at.

How close do you have to be with others Delves to make them confederate?

I think it's not, never saw it, besides she already got Punitive trait from the influence pool. Btw, Punitive is actually fucking amazing and one of the top tier traits that cost 60 influence.

I like Energetic, +10% campaign movement, +10% army speed in battle, +10% reload reduction

Alright lads, I've cleansed Iberia of the saracen, but I've got a problem:

Some Gallacian separatists who have helped me from the start (cleaning up rebellions behind the front line for me, dealing with Pamplona fags by rebelling, assisting me in battle occasionally) are making my borders ugly after taking a province directly in the middle of the peninsula in the last few turns of the Reconquista. They also appear to be using And*lusian troops for some reason.
Do I cleanse them despite our lengthy alliance and 600+ relation?

confederation is a pretty gay system, they don't really have to even like you that much for it to work, they just have to be in a really shitty spot with their army wiped out.

The dragon one is still my favourite.

There is no higher justification for war than clean borders

but i don't want to wage war with by brotehrs :C

Is there no option to confederate/vassalize?

This ability doesn't have a range, it's a self-only augment. Is it just while in melee?