>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Delayed until November youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

I've chosen the Soil for the likes of you!

solel

probably gus.
dude seems like he has everything,

I can't handle that guy's revolving door of friend units.

i want to FUCK that dancer

this is actually pretty hilarious considering it's exactly what's happening.

nice comic.

I need one more Ramza.

Can someone explain this to me? Does iNichol make her take all of the wailing attacks? Why do people need to do that when WoL could take them easily?

>that middle panel in the third row
IS THAT A

Nichol basically casts Light is With Us on another unit, instead of WoL who uses it on himself.
Soleil can fill the role of dodgetanking AND buffing this way, it's pretty useful.

Building Soleil as an evade tank means you don't need to waste an extra slot on a dedicated tank.

he usually puts up something helpful, but he has a weird mood once in a while and will put up an able that's TMR'd out or something.

Oh I thought it was just 100% taunt. That is pretty cool.

My personal favorite was the godly Slime.

If she gets a 7*.

Is it easy to build her as an evade tank for Nightmare Skelly? I was thinking of trying it with Zarg since he has innate dodge changes and high counter rate, but I'm not sure if he'd be as useful as her for this fight.

She has 30% innate evade with enhancements, she's one of the easiest to make it work with but you still need a bunch of TMRs.

>tfw your friend unit is inadequate compared to everyone else on your list

just TM grind
it's easy

you had plenty of time to inject some good shit

Zarg is also good for the fight due to his status resist, Holy imperil, and MP Drain.

Watching my friend list transform after the 7* update should be pretty fun. There will certainly be a lot fewer Sephiroths, anyway.

it takes time.
just use everyone and build yourself up.
using a macro to grind tmr when you aren't doing anything else in the game helps immensely.

Consider them goals to strive for.
Make your senpais proud, and feel good with every important stat increase.

Tired? or banned?

i don't like that i'm going to have to give up one of my DV's.
if i'd known, i wouldn't have built him and the extra onion i got up..

I have all the TMRs that would make any difference, the problem is my best unit is power crept and all the TMRs I could use to make improvements are locked behind units I will never fucking pull.

>7* units get a really big boost if they're wearing their TMR
>this means that Orlandu actually wants Thunder God's Plan and Lightnings unironically wants her garbage scarf
Meanwhile not much changes for units like Onion and Teedus. I wonder if their boost will be weaker since their TMR isn't shit.

Pretty sure banned players vanish from friend lists.

what unit?

They probably don't care or haven't noticed. I had one guy who had a BiS everything accept my friend request when my best character was a 600 ATK Firion, now I've become that guy to a bunch of people. Grow over time, make you senpais proud.

>inb4 OK's STMR is the Onion Sword++ with 250 ATK that grants a 12x multiplier chaining move

The old man of divine ruination

According to the wiki, Soul Siphon is a 30% chance. Why is he using it every turn? I can't catch a break with the constant mp drain.

OK is best boy in the good FF gachas. Who would be surprised?

Well FFIII did have an Onion Blade as well as an Onion Sword. I don't think they'd double up like that though, it's probably not a weapon.

patience. The old man will get his enhancements later on.

>listening to the memes
Just because he isn't literally the best anymore doesn't mean he isn't good.

he'll never really be powercrept.
even if he was faltering a bit in jp, his 7* will keep him near the top again.
this is from someone who doesn't like him.

>Just because he isn't literally the best anymore doesn't mean he isn't good.

THIS. Old man is still viable in 90% of all content.

Who cares, friends are friends, we don't care if your unit is shit. If you feel your unit isn't up to par to help yet then just switch them to something always useful like a Xon that only needs levels or a bonus unit during mog king events

>Aileen, OK, DV, and Tidus get the 7* treatment as well
Poor old man

and they are all just as good as eachother.
i wonder how fohlen is going to turn out though.

Chances are, they will give 7* lighting a really good chain move so she can finally be meta again.

Those with already good chain moves probably won't get much besides more stats.

>Soul Siphon into double Hailfire
And that's like my 5th run wasted. Fucking hell, screw this cunt.

Imagine if he becomes the best somehow.

hello all
i've got a lot of cactuars and i'm trying to figure out who to level next
I consider myself a somewhat casual player. I do what i can to make my teams better but i don't have a lot of interest in going to the extreme (TMR farming, maxing LBs, etc). the teams don't have to be perfect
what are some units that have cool sprites and interesting skills
i was thinking of doing garnet, sozhe, or shine. I started glauca, agrias, and werei (i have his exclusive weapon) but they're kind of boring.
i appreciate the help thankssssss :^)

git gud. They even nerfed him for you shitters.

No she became a finisher.

Scratch that, I think it was a triple.

He's going to be the dark chocobo, I just know it.

Seems like Lightning will be turning into a finisher oddly enough, based on what they showed. Her TMR buffs her Crushing Blow though, so if the "buff" actually changes the move into something that isn't terrible and broken she could possibly be a chainer as well.

Do we know her 7* skills already?

Ayaka you retard

We know some of them, she was the 7* they showed off. They demonstrated her finishing ability as miles above Cloud.

They showed off Lightning's finisher in the stream, it did over twice as much damage as Cloud. Apparently equipping her scarf will also buff Crushing Blow into something usable, but we don't know any specifics.

Ayaka should be your first priority, then Rikku

By far the hardest one to get a clear under 30 seconds, but its good to get every one of them down in that amount of time with the things I have on hand. No Edge/Bartz ultras and no Wisdom 4* motes (preventing me from giving Bartz his Legend Dive), which means that Edge has to doublecast ninja shit nearly every single turn. I can imagine its much easier with the USBs and having both characters legend dived.
Hornless BSB has a fixed heal command on top of the damage it deals, which turned out to be pretty damn helpful.

>yfw they introduce chaining moves that break the chain cap
Who'll be the first to get it? Orlandu with super thunder god's plan?

Is it still possible to S/L BE to change what combination of moves a boss uses on their turn like back during the Titan raid?

That's actually a pretty impressive sub 30 comp. I've found that imperil users are pretty shitty in magicite. Liquid Flame is a mess of RNG too.

Yes. This is useful on the skeleton king

>super thunder god's plan
STMRs aren't just powered up versions of their TMRs, it's something different. Lightning's is Omega Weapon for example.

Thanks, my last run wiped because of the worst possible combination of moves. I doubt it'll happen again, but it'd be nice to save the keys (and more importantly, the friend units).

So I see. Might be interesting what they give them, though. Tidus's is obviously Caladbolg in that case, while the donuts I'm not too sure of.

When?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Do not imply incorrect things regarding the Lewd Hero.

When you open his box

>be me
>have thousands of 10+1 tickets
>pull a bunch of donuts
wat do i do now???

Hey vaynefag i got a question for you.
Do you regard FF12 as a greek tragedy with Vayne as the Tragic Hero?

Yeah you just waste a extra slot on a dedicated dmg redirecter

Thanks senpai
The RNG is a damn mess overall working within the limitations. If Edge was getting doublecast proc'd every turn, Liquid Flame would end up using AoE physical shit and remove one of his blinks. It could be as nice as it wants with it turns, but then Edge wouldn't doublecast at all. Or it would be a dick and use counter fira and have counter blaze actually hit and KO someone. Nothing was guaranteed here, which makes the clear so surprising.
You know that Halloween accessory we got a few days ago? It has moderate resistance to paralyze AND instant KO. Before bringing Kimahri in, I had someone else equipped with it and Amarant's Draw Fire RM. It greatly reduced the worry about its Ray bullshit, although I forgot to equip that accessory in the winning party. It could still paralyze if one is really unlucky, but that really only happened to once or twice out of however many attempts in the past day or so.

>I've found that imperil users are pretty shitty in magicite.
Yeah... they're not the best option as far as magicite speedruns go. I'm not sure if it turns around for 4* magicite, but from what I've seen so far, chain SBs are king. I think it depends on whatever extra utility party members provide on top of the imperil. I have Rikku's BSB too, and she wasn't doing much outside of a bit of damage and bard stuff. Its okay, but Kimahri allowed me to go with minimal healing in this setup.

Go play in traffic.

>Fixed HP attacks that can't be blocked
>Ultimate Ultima is an HP to 1 attack
>Light Pillar does max overflow damage, Last Stand is vital to survive it
>Regen means that Dispel is most definitely a requirement
Ready for MP tonight?

>just pull a last stand bro ;)
jesus christ DeNA fuck off with this shit

why don't you just link the gamefaqs post and ask him if it's his you discord cuck

Light Pillar can be magic blinked so it's not too bad this time

The True Hero is pure in both mind and body; he is not lewd in any way.

No, because XII is non-ironically better than a Greek tragedy in nearly every way (even including the ridiculous ending) and to make the comparison is nearly insulting, among other reasons including the fact that any comparisons to the genre are largely surface-level at best.

why would vaynefag every knowingly admit to that you dumb sack of shit

Why wouldn't he?

More Veeky Forums than anything, but I figured I'd ask you fellas. Do any of you play the FF TCG and enjoy it? Are your LGS keeping it in stock? What's the dealio?

What do you gain from defending a fictional character from fictional people on a Taiwanese comic board?

>giving user doxxing powers
gee boss I dunno
how much of a newfag are you?

user, this is just a mobile game general. Nobody here actually cares about Final Fantasy as a franchise.

What the fuck is this Music Mote event? Shit, am I suppose to be sinking stamina into this instead of the Renewals?

There's 21 relics with Last Stand, 3 in the VIII realm alone, it's alright user, I can bring my Minfilia, does Ultima Weapon resist/absorb holy? Because I can take care of regen with banishing strike on her

If the fixed HP attacks ignore magic blink, it should persist for Light Pillar & other magic attacks, right? Do you think there should be a higher priority on sources of mblink over last stand? Of course, bringing both into the battle would be nice

Fire/Ice/Lightning should be neutral, but its resistant to everything else

I don't have any friends to play it with.

Not much. Run it all for the mythril and rewards, a once through of the event gives you more than enough to get all the prizes at the exchange.

A sense of satisfaction that I've shown proper devotion to and recognition of the True Hero, and the pride that goes along with it.
It's not about what I gain, but about giving proper recognition to the True Hero.

And I'm fairly certain that everyone else here is real, therefore I'm not sure how I'm supposed to be defending him from fictional people.

gays are so annoying, go defend him on tumblr or something

oh okay good

I want to get off Mr Bones' Wild Ride