>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RzKasf4_x34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why
just let dsg die

Second for hosts are retards.

Want to get my DEUS VULT on in DS2. Str/Faith, Dex/Faith, or Quality/Faith?

>Summon acts like a complete autist without the host seeing.
>hurrr Hosts are retarded

If you want to use axes and lances, Str.

If you want to use spears, Dex.

If you want to use straight swords and greatswords, quality.

nth for that's no pickle pee

>host summons at Ariandel Chapel
>that means that he either wants help for beating Friede, or Gravetender and Greatwolf
>summon sees that path to Friede's isn't open, so logically that means Gravetender, which means that the bridge has to be destroyed
>host sees and presumably hears bridge collapsing, yet continues to walk on it
Hrrr

Hand it over
that thing
your pump-a-rum

Post things.

I love how you can tell exactly what the gold is thinking as the host jogs onto the bridge

I WISH YOU COULD UTILIZE FULL MOVESET IN LEFT HAND IN DARK SOULS 3

>try out KB+M
>instantly notice my reaction speed increasing massively
>can finally reliably pull of kicks and leaping attacks

it's gonna take a while to retrain, but I can't wait to annihilate controller nubs

i got penalized and im now family sharing to play online, can i transfer some saves from the other steam account to this one like on ds2 or nah

Saves are locked to the account. It's all one file anyways, so you'd only be transferring the entire tainted save file.

I ditched the controller after a full playthrough of DS2. Best decision of my life. Unbound the lock-on as I don't use it anymore.
>sprint past monster
>perfect 180
>click
>sit back while A NON-LETHAL TAKEDOWN IS ALWAYS THE MOST SILENT TAKEDOWN cutscene plays

>Saves are locked to the account

that didnt stop anyone on ds2

also someone just confirmed it was possible before but it seems it got patched, anyone can confirm?

And here i am dying to Gael twice because i accidentally tried kicking instead of attacking

Hey are Greatbow builds fun in any of these games? I want to shoot shit with tree branches.

Also how easy is it to CE in the necessary Greatbow shit in DS3

Man, Gundyr's a dick when you don't have le parry shield. Feels like the dude can combo you infinitely.

damn, you actually like the floppy sleeves? I'd love that set if it wasn't for the damn sleeves

Hey /dsg/. What are you guys doing for Halloween? Me and my son are making Ornstein and Smough costumes. I saw him playing DaS when I visited last holiday, and i'm celebrating.

Spent way too long on this

Same goes for Gwyn. Trying to roll away and heal is nearly impossible. That nigger is just so relentless.

>being bad at manly fighting
>not smashing his fucking dick in with a huge axe

>Basic enemy
why didn't the original image say that
mind posting the template?

That is AMAZING

please upload pics when you're done

That sure is a lot of Dark Souls 2(tm) in one image
Mind coming over here and taking a shit taste test?

Fighting the Dancer asap as a knight, should I go uchigana for the bleed or dark battle axe for the dark weakness? I want the dancer's swords so I'm already putting levels in DEX.

get dark hand

kill vordt, get yoel, kys, get dark hand

>should i go weapon A or weapon B
>lmao just cheese her with an unbalanced weapon

Mind coming over here and taking a bandwagoning faggot test? DaS2 had redeeming and amazing things about it. If you're going to flaw DaS2, look at how shit DaS3 is. It's literally just a hand-me-down DaS1. From the NPCs to the entire DLCs.

Oh right I always forget about the dark hand. That's gonna be fun, thanks

>unbalanced
lmaoing

>I want the dancer's swords
No you don't.

I know they're bad but I'm commited to sucking dicks with them.

inb4 edgelord

>symbol of Avarice from the first mimic
Aw yeahh

>liking Rhea
>liking anything about Way of White
>liking DaS2

goddamn

Wait, do people unironically like Slave Knight "the more anime Artorias" Gael?

He's a fun fight, and certainly moreso than Artorias since he can't be cheesed with a greatshield.

>read up on silver/black knight lore
>apparently the silver knights in the irithyll painting room don't respawn, don't leave corpses and don't bleed
>the silver knights before aldritch respawn, leave corpses and bleed black

is the lore really this deep? the knights in the painting room are illusions by gwyndolin, while the others are just suits of armor filled with aldrich goo?

DaS 2 DLC are the pinnacle of Souls content. I know you faggots will throw memes at me, but they are objectively great, good-looking and well-designed, unlike outdated DaS1 areas and nostalgia-pandering linear garbage that is the entirety of DaS3.

I find them amusing how they waggle around

I didn't play the DLC because after 10 hours playing that bland boring piece of garbage I wanted to shoot myself in the head.

rate my fashion

whoa buddy you can roll from the slowest attacks in the game without even hitting the boss
how did you do that

>bleed black
That's just Dark Souls 3's lighting being garbage. It's supposed to be red but due to something maybe the lighting, it ends up looking like the aftermath of your local nursing home's taco tuesday.

>is the lore really this deep?
This is what lorefags would like you to believe but that's just game mechanics.

What's a good level to farm wolf's blood swordgrass without having to deal with twinks and ganksquads? What level do most people enter the road of sacrifices?

I did stick with it, and have to say, as a sorcerer, it was pure, unrefined shit.

if I'm ever going to touch it again, it's going to be with powerstance, since this is the only thing that's missing from the other souls titles.

They're pretty good at +1 on an SL20 character.

I hate that split damage is so crippling in DaS3.

Low 20s. Farm the 3 ghrus by the 2nd swamp bonfire while waiting for invasions.

Replace Vilhelm's Poncho with Fire Keeper Robe, replace gauntlets with literally anything else

Some idiots in this thread said that you need to have very low cost rolls because the bosses are relentless and way too aggressive.

Abyss Watchers bonfire is best for swordgrass farming imo

aw yiss nice autism my friend?

>vordt mini boss
kek

If I meme it up with dual maces in DS2, should I leave them regular so that I can put a spell buff/resin on them?

pls

>seriously considering magic missile sickle for catching running players

doesn't seem to bad, what's the verdict?

On which weapon should I spend my Sharp Gem on? I have LKSS, AGS and Bastard, and only 1 gem atm. PvE. I kinda think that DS3 bosses are harder with ultra weapon class as they are so fast in this game leaving you with very tight recovery frame to land your hit, am I right?

right lads, how about this?

will u sit on my face?

i take that as a compliment

>Framptsouls are based on how much Frampt likes a character
>All female items/souls have high framptsouls
>Gwyndolin's items also have especially high framptsouls

Is Fromsoft trying to tell us that Frampt is into traps?

Noob mobile poster here, how do I get past this guy? I can't beat the bull demon on top of the bridge, this is just below it.
To add to that, how do I beat that demon on the bridge anyway?

Better, 8/10

Which shield is the best for parrying?
Pontiff's attacks are quite annoying and he looks parryable.

Taurus Demon strategy: Fellate him. Literally just get right up in his crotch. As long as you're in his crotch, he won't hit you with anything except his jumping slam.

To kill the black knight, hit it until it dies and don't get hit.

I daresay that this is quite fashionable

thanks

Whoa how do you get the stamina cost of rolls that low?

>Parrying Gundyr
>Ruining one of the single best fights in the entire series

>check out if OnlyAfro is still cancer
>plays DaS1 dressed as Felix from Re;Zero while getting drunk

What the actual fuck

Try parrying.

what's so good about that crossbow?

Not previous poster, but listen to this guy. Dancers swords are irreparably poop tier. The L1 is slow as fuck across the L1 spectrum, the WA is parriable, and pretty easy to time, and it’s triple split with one of the damage types being a common resist (in pvp at least). Get out while you can man
>pic related mfw learning this for myself

That bull boss is piss easy, just git gut and don't try to spam your shit, dodge it, hit it, dodge it. There's also a trick with ladder near the entrance when you can kill him with plunging attacks, but that actually takes more skill than doing it normal way.
That knight is also easy to deal with, he just takes too much time. Lure him out to the open area. The strategy is simple: dodge his attack, land 1 hit, dodge his attack. Or just run in there, take the loot from the corpse and run away.

I always liked repeating crossbows, the way how it looks, and it can be pretty deadly at close range.
The sanctum crossbow it's better overall but it's just personal preference.

I'm on mouse and keyboard and I don't know how to parry, just booted it up last night. My guy is also really slow to recover from dodges and such. Is the starting armor too heavy for its own good?

Desert pyro gloves

Pontiff is parryable. Best parry shields are buckler, target and small leather.

>sunbro yells a HEY at the host
My fucking sides

CHOSEN UNDEAD, IT IS YOUR FATE TO SUCCEED LORD GWYN

Just open the menu and see what the parry is. It should be something like "Left attack(strong)"

Did you put on any additional weapons in extra slots? In UI check your equipment load percentage, in dks you always want to stay under 50% for mid rolls.

You strafe to the right and then backstab him. Repeat until dead.

I've tried this three times now and while right on his balls he can still hit me with everything

>test OBS by saving some duel matches
>a clip of a guy spamming miracles has 4x the avg filesize
wew gwyn

The tower behind you has a ladder you can climb to get a plunging attack off.

Where were you when MauLer completely destroyed hbomberguy's shitty arguments?
youtube.com/watch?v=RzKasf4_x34

The strong attack lets you shoot a Dark Orb.

You look like you're wearing a hand-me-down sweater from your older brother.

nowhere because regardless of what autistic fanboys have to say, Dark Souls 2 will always be my my favorite Souls game

That is the sanctum crossbow, the one in the image is the repeating one.