/wfg/ - Warframe General

full of normal people edition

previous >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/854253-warframe-update-22-plains-of-eidolon/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

BASK IN MY GLORY

Rude

Source on last thread's image or I'll kill your kavat your grinded for

>no Taxon Prime
It's shit.

>No decorations
>Default colors
>no scarf
Shit/10

why there is a towel as image in the op

Me needs gf to play videogaems.

no

Chroma nerfs WHEN? It's sad how Chroma abusers think they are skilled for cheesing all the difficult content with him

Kinda new to the sentinels companion thing. What's the best mods I want to get for sentinels?

What do you expect The Sacrifice and Umbra frames to be about? What's being sacrificed?

So who's the mommy frame?

Its not difficult if you can cheese it

how is Mesa's endgame potential, is she good in sorties and shit?

Hopefully our Operators.

Anything new about that meteor yet? And how do you trigger the message from lotus about it? I didn't even get that and I log in at least once every day for the sortie.

>Can't remove big bulky parts of frames for a more streamlined look

what would this sell for around

Neat.

o hi

Vacuum.
Max it immediatelly.

>operator dies
>frames become sentient

i'm ok with this

chroma is fine. he's a tank with loads of damage, but no aoe and no cc, so fuck off nigger

your excal prime

The fuck is this
Did I do good?

>Its okay if he has no CC despite him being practically invincible so he doesnt need CC but also the highest damage frame in the game

>stinger
enjoy your sentinel weapon

What's a stinger?

very good

Lotus's physical form. Prepare for Lotus 2.0.

Why the hell would a rifle riven turn out to be sentinel weapon
I'm slightly disappointed

Hell friendo, how fare thee today?

>Shitters get outperformed
>Want things to get nerfed instead of fixing the weak points of the game
If it weren't for them we'd have a better zephyr by now.

Hopefully she is the sacrifice

it's an rpg, finding the biggest numbers is the skill

>Its okay if he has no CC despite him being practically invincible
A ton of other frames got near invincibility, you point?
>highest damage frame in the game
And his damage only applies to his guns, whuch means fuckall since you can make weapons that instakill enemies up to level 150 anyway.

Because it is a rifle. Just not one you can equip for your frame.

>What do you expect The Sacrifice and Umbra frames to be about?
Stalker getting his shit together.

we have to throw her into the sun

>can't equip aklex as a primary and lex as a secondary

Shit game desu

>being this new
>doesn't even remember the day user delivered on cumrag request

best element for chroma?
i seriously cant understand how to build him

anyone who can confirm whether or not Arcane Awakening works on Mesa's Peacemaker?

>What's being sacrificed?
Probably a base excal.
>Just expand operators, introducing new gear and changing their mechanics.
>Hurdur you're gonna have to lose the operator to get some shitty recolor prime.
Are you an idiot? Genuine question, are you legitimately struggling with a deficit of braincells?

I want to slurp on Embers big fat coke!

ice

KNOCK IT OFF PEDLEK, YOU LAUGH LIKE AN ELECTROCUTED HAMSTER

>not browsing 24/7 makes you new

I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A PLUMBER

I don't think it's even a sacrifice that you actually have to make. I bet it just refers to some part of the lore, some bs like Margullis' sacrifice etc.

>Ballas comes from hiding intent on reviving Margulis by using the kuva queens are gathering
>kidnaps Lotus to use her body for the revival and forces us to get him the extra potent kuva from queens so we have stuff to do during the quest
>Lotus is sacrificed and only Natah and Margulis remain
>depending on our choices in the quest our mission handler becomes either mommy Margulis or sentient Natah in helmet form
>DE can finally give us at least some choice in handler without needing extra voice actors
do want

Stalker does a heel-face turn and allah akbars Hunhow in the most cliche way possible. His remains are recovered and become the components for Umbra. After the quest its stated Hunhow created a pure sentient imitation of Stalker prior to dying, and now it's been unleashed, as a way to maintain the boss assassination mark mechanic.

and watch as thousands of people pretend to be retarded and think they never saw it coming

Theres a difference between wishing operators were not in the game, and actually thinking they are going to remove them. The fact that you took it that seriously shows you really can't take a joke.

She is the true evil

>allah akbar'ing a sentient
literally done in the most recent update

>There are people who STILL think Natah is just a mind control helmet

I have spare plat. Is it worth grinding out focus lenses from bounties or should I just buy some?

What, they can't do it again?

Palladino in Chains of Harrow pretty much said that Lotus just created the rest of the body off memories of the kids.

what is 'spare' to you? IMO under 1k plat don't buy them, better get some Rivensand grind the lens

They better make the new "stalker" actually a threat. With the amps, he's getting his ass kicked by a sickly little kid that he was holding in a choke a while back.

Once I build a weapon, what's the point of making another one?

Aynone want to squad up and show me the ropes? I'm mastery 8 and have played before but I just picked the game up after a year or so of not playing and I don't understand any of this new stuff.

ign is toffeepeanuts

3998 plat
Lenses aren't that expensive, are they?

I want to go back to just "Stalker".

40pl for greater lens. go for it, champ.

When should I start getting autistic about grinding my mastery rank?

Never
Unless you have something locked behind a certain master rank

12-13 because anything after that doesn't really unlock much.

>that filename
actually it's used in the comic

never
there is no reason to go beyond like mr 16 to be able to use some rivens.

What is the best melee weapon and why is it Galantine Prime

thats not how you spell memeing strike atterax

Does damage reduction cap at a flat amount? Like would putting Gara's 2 on Mesa do anything if she already had shatter shield up?

How much does that mod even go for right now? The market is down.

95% iirc

>tfw no non-Canadian voice option
I just want oot

check out ingame tradechat: ppl start to lf them ~700pl. dunno for much they actually sell, guess 100-200pl more than that.

I never got that vibe from that line, it sounded more like she was calling Lotus out on her space mommy persona; not implying Lotus literally made a body from the memories of the taters.

Jesus.
I mean, I guess it makes sense, but still.

I could, but should I?

the acolytes are probably gonna come around soon anyways so just wait to get it from them

Assuming the helm is sentient, per , those are probably the eyes of the helmet, with Lotus' actual eyes being hidden beneath the helmet.

200pl falls pretty short, the going rate is closer to 600. Don't do it user, the Acolytes have been returning every six to seven months and they're overdue for another appearance. Don't bite that bullet just yet.

PANGOLIN SWORD ALERT WHEN

it was posted several times when it was new, you have no excuse

What was that? Did you say 90% damage/elemental resistance, one shot abilities, and invincibility frames?

He will never be a threat unless they make him bullshit to fight against, either he's the way he's always been or a motherfucker. At least knowing how DE designs things anyway.

Excuse the quality, grabbed it off some whatever youtube video.
I don't know, I guess it could be meant symbolically but I wouldn't expect something sophisticated from DE, I think it was meant literally.

Yeah and I don't use reddit.

Just give him a five minute unskippable invincibility phase and double his movement speed and damage.

PANGOLIN FRAME WHEN

nice try faggot

this user

get out of here steve

SOMA FRAME WHEN
SOMA SENTINEL WHEN

>he actually uses reddit
Holy shit just end it already.

would its passive be leprosy?