/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous Timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- BBCF 2.0 now out in arcades, consoles and PC featuring Jubei and a large amount of balance changes.
- BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle (feat. P4A, UNIB and RWBY) coming in 2018 to PS4, Switch and PC.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are also available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BlazBlue Character Selector
kalavinka.co.uk/EMBER/
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
-Discord Links
pastebin.com/UM1rb5SJ
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-Blazblue Central Fiction Beginner's Tutorial: Beginner Characters and Where to Start
youtube.com/watch?v=mAnBUUjDSxk

Only a couple weeks of your inane bump-posting until 95% of the discussion happens on /v/ again, /blaz/!

And congrats on making it to a new thread before a whole week. Remember to post replies at page 9 or 10 for maximum thread life!

Play Weiss

I'll be playing Rose Garden instead

Why do we still exist.

solely to trigger that guy

3 RWBYfags refuse to let this place die! Isn't it wonderful? 90% of these threads are bump posts!

bump

pure quality

I have the blu-ray of Alter me memory and I still have never watched it lol. Should I give it a go?

No

Do it.

no

someone post arakune going up the stairs for this man

sure

Aright, I'll give it a go I guess. I don't have anything better to do anyway.

enjoy

if you can

Give it to me straight, what are her chances of being in cross tag battle?

Won't know for sure until we move past the main four or if they're going for more than the first four.

higher than zero but unlikely

So what are the odds of Blazblue dying soon after CTB release? It's clearly not going to do well, they don't plan on updating CF, Mori mentioned wanting to take a break from fighting games, and we won't get news about Alpha for 2 years

you literally just answered your own question

>It's clearly not going to do well
By what definition are we using "well"? Well as in well for an anime fighter? I'd think the RWBYfags would pick this up if only to casually play with their waifus, and they're a somewhat large(?) demographic.

As a competitive fighter, yes
It's too casualized to be taken seriously
On top of that, there's not even an arcade release, so it will do even worse in Japan

good thing competitive players represent only a very small fraction of the playerbase for fighting games

There is literally nothing in CTB that makes it uncompetitive. If you want to argue that the controls could damage the longevity of the game that's fine and in fact I probably wouldn't disagree with you but that does not make it "uncompetitive". I shouldn't bother arguing with people that haven't touched the game anyway. Your opinion is literally worthless.

this is an obligatory post for pupwa

Maifag DESTROYED in last post

HOW WILL MAIFAGS EVER RECOVER

does anyone miss the blaztag blue battle logo?

just curious. I certainly don't

Not all, it was pretty bad. The new logo is a bit lazy so it isn't the greatest either but at least it's readable.

the old logo was pretty bad

bump

too soon!

No one wants to talk about anything

do you guys think we'll get a new blazblue game or is central fiction the last one we will get?

it will definitely come eventually

but the main series is taking a break, mori has been wanting that for a while already. Whenever the new game comes out, be prepared for new graphics and a small ass roster just like Xrd so we can bitch about it

We are getting a new BlazBlue game.

it looks super whack though

>do you guys think we'll get a new blazblue game
yes, in a couple of years
>central fiction the last one we will get?
are you retarded?

you're whack
like ragna

we're getting a new game for sure, all mori said was ragna's storyline was over

Your opinion is worthless, sit down

nah i was just wondering if cross tag would replace it for a while or something

on a somewhat related note, what do you guys expect from mori outside of fighting games while we wait for Blazblue Zrd?

more visual novel shit? Mobile shit? Or is he actually gonna do the RWBY rpg he talked about

veering off in a completely new direction, mori begins development on a RWBY MMO, putting a new bb game on hiatus forever

it's not replacing it. For the most part it's a sprite dump to get some final chunks of money off the CT sprites from 2008, while also expanding their western audience via RWBY + no arcade release

a new 1v1 BB will come eventually, but still ways off

I wish the mods did their job, we might still actually be talking about and posting Blazblue instead of all this RWBY shit. The mods have failed us.

Even if there is a crossover game, RWBY is still not Blazblue.

it's time for terumi's grand return as the amnesiac main character and unlikely hero!

If the mods cared, they'd wipe this general off the face of the earth. There's so little activity to even warrant a general.

lol

maybe they'd delete the general if we had just 1 less poster

but you're here so we get a pass. Thanks user

You fags would be bumping this general if all 750 posts were nothing but bumps

bump

why do you main your main

Because I hate everyone else in the cast.

There is no one more fun to play to me. been playing him since CT and I've never been able to stop.

With only the most vanilla characters from each franchise. Wheee.
USF4 didn't have this many shotos.

why do you bother playing a game if you like only 1 character out of 35+

Because it's a fun fighting game regardless.

tell me who you main so I can make fun of your shit taste

Because I'm a goober and I feel like I do ok with short combos into oki with him, while everyone else feels like their combos are too long for me to want to memorize.

Relius

never mind, relius is a very cool guy

does /blaz/ have an opinions on squirrels?

Pointless character made for fapbait

you know this is the blazblue general right

But top fapbait

No it's not, it's a RWBY general

it would be the blazblue general if you posted something about BB instead of just bitching

I am grateful for the fapbait

And look she even made coffee!

Trash

this is a character from the blazblue videogame series created by toshimichi mori and developed by arc system works for arcade cabinets and home console systems

I like her. You should post more of her, as well as her fellow Blazblue videogame series characters.

I wanted to play someone different.

I think it was amazing for a fighting game anime.

If you really expect a studio to condense several large, overly complicated, intertwining, Nasu-like story narratives into one season of anime, you aren't being realistic or fair to the people who make anime. It just isn't possible to cram that much into one season.

Fapbait she may be and not very important to the story, but at least her personality isn't a complete piece of shit like her friends.

storytelling aside, it still looks like complete shit

It was rushed as hell, pretty much relegated all of CT to a single episode basically missing the point of the route in the first place, had some absolutely fucking stupid filler shit like the bath stuff and alterations that contributed nothing such as Ragna blowing up both arms. There was not a single thing that was "good" about it, and CS is a linear as fuck story so they didn't even have any real justification in that area.
If they can't fit a story into a single season then maybe they shouldn't have tried to adapt both CT and CS in one series and just stuck to the first installment. As it is, it ends up having random unexplained encounters out of nowhere just to show off characters that the viewers know jack shit about. Alter Memory was shit and bombed for a good reason.

Where can i see the post-match badges?
Like "the victor" "the switcher" etc
That shit

She's fun. And cute, very cute. So cute. But mostly fun. The cute helps, though. Her sword is so big, but it's mostly a scabbard, so that's cool. So cute!!!!

icymi galileo won canada cup

get the fuck out

Because she's my waifu.

rude

Why does no one like Noel?

t. dogura

But arakune is not a she

Why would anyone like Noel?

links or it didn't happen

I just hate how she's always trying to suck the dick of someone who obviously hates her. I mean, she knows it, but still seeks his validation anyway. Her personality is obnoxiously weak.

that man is her brother though.

I will main white rose

I look forward to the mirror matches. Mirror matches that I will win.

I still keep coming to /blaz/ because I like the characters. I've never liked the gameplay, I don't even like fighting games. I can't be the only one, though.

Why don't you like the gameplay?

Well seems I just won round 1

/v/ seems to like her