Muslim Response to American Elections

youtube.com/watch?v=OkOSkm1Z41w

The dude in this video is right, we all need to make sure our rights are clear and safe, regardless of religion or non-religion. The ore we divide ourselves, the more we become prey.

We have to be understanding of one another.

Let's not forget, America is also governed by the people, the truth is that the people can make the difference within themselves, amongst each other, and even for the rights of their neighbors in their countries.

>This board is dedicated to the discussion of history and the other humanities such as philosophy, religion, law,

This relates to religion, law, and application of philosophy to religion and law. This thread is not about politics, but about empowerment of unity, from a religious perspective, to preserve human rights and balance the law.

Yeah I dunno why they deleted the other thread.

This video shows how religious people are adapting tolerance in order to help everyone keep their rights.

>This board is dedicated to the discussion of history and the other humanities such as philosophy, religion, law,

>that happened at least 25 years ago

If you hate that /pol/ doesn't give a shit about your Muslims, then post on Reddit.

It's kind of political, but mainly the spirit behind it is philosophical

It is religious. The Muslim is talking about unity to protect our rights, is more philosophical than political, philo - love sophy - wisdom.

If we love wisdom, or "have philosophy", love for wisdom, we can see this isn't a political debate, but a stance of straight wisdom

Those come from two different paragraphs.

>For the purpose of determining what is history, please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago. Historical

we arent talking about history but a religious standpoint

The 25 years thing is for historical events bruh

Yeah it's weird because people think the world "leaders" rule them, and people forget they rule themselves.

I don't know why they don't believe that is philosophical, it is very clear that unity and self control are ideas beyond political.

Adding humanities was a mistake
You can literally make a thread about anything and just say it relates to morality or philosophy in some way
fuck off

>Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated
>high level of discourse is expected.

this board is a joke

>we arent talking about history but a religious standpoint
It's not really a religious standpoint though but a political one. Even the OP makes a point that the religious aspect is irrelevant to the politics.

It's all relative. When it comes to racism, trolling, and level of discourse Veeky Forums has been better than a lot of other boards.

But it is though.

This dude is talking about straight up wisdom, we need to unite and keep strong to each other. This Muslim dude sounds tolerant, something most islam-a-phobes on here respond very angrily and without anything to contribute.

Finally, a good video comes out and the only thin people think of is "I don't wanna see this on my Veeky Forums, this belongs on this board cause..."

Like the freedom to express and idea and an opinion isn't strictly political, that is nonsense. Freedom to express God given insight should be encouraged

You must have read it wrong because OP here, the politics is irrelevant here. It is a religious guy advocating tolerance, something most people don't believe religious people can do.

Your freedom isn't a political topic, it is a spiritual one

>we need to unite and keep strong to each other
can't be arsed to watch the vid since this thread is clearly not Veeky Forums
but that isn't exactly wisdom, I see people say it all the time

That shit is not allowed here. You would be welcome to make a happy kristallnacht thread though. That is how we roll here.

I don't know, it seems people don't even care about learning anything

That's because people don't want to believe that politics and religion and law and philosophy are all connected

How long have people been appointed to rule a nation because God told them to? Or because they were related to another monarch.

The truth is there is only God who rules, and man rules himself. No "leader" is really a leader, it is an illusion and an impression that is supposed but not actual

why are the dhimmis falling for blatant taqiah

Only on the outside is it "political" but what is so hard about seeing the relationship between history and politics?

How many times has a nation fallen because of a bad leader, that is historical and political they aren't separate. It is superfical to say it belongs on/pol/ instead of Veeky Forums because /pol/ and Veeky Forums are just false labels, they seem different but they aren't at all. They seem like important terms but not really

All non-Christians (Muslims, Jews, Catholics etc.) Gtfo of my country

>They seem like important terms but not really
Except they are, they're two different boards for two different things.
If you want to just be able to talk about anything go onto /b/, /r9k/ or /s4s/

The message in the video is not to let hate and fear dominate your life, because that will seperate a nation.

Take your safety and security seriously because all people have rights that need to be protected, it sounds political but this is also religious mainly, a spiritual truth

God never takes, He only gives

I think it is a joke to say /this board/ and /that board/ because these are not terms in a dictionary. History and politics are very the same, and the point in the video is about personal justice and how to maintain this truth.

It's the same with religion too. There is an outward meaning but an inward teaching.

This video might seem political but it is actually a simplistic religious message

I care about learning things, user.

Even if I am more depressed the more I learn.

It really is about personal justice. It is teaching how to make sure we all have it.

Everyone cares about learning, but when browsing this board it is very apparent how little people care about learning religious truths and ideas, religious and non religious many times will forsake learning for arguing and name calling

Another thing is all the videos that said Obama was the "antichrist", that is the quality of what is on the media and the internet. It is all a scare tactic.

People make all these big deals about these political leaders, think they run the world, when really, every individual person is the center of their experience.

These people only seem to have power, but all are the same, we all were babies one time, we all fall asleep and wake up, we all have a moment we leave this body.

Yet, instead of teaching these things, we are being taught false propaganda videos and low quality memes and it is very sad what people call knowledge these days is a load of crap, only know this through firsthand experience

I am not religious, and I can say that many thing about religion I simply do not understand, but the ideas of religion and their history do interest me, especially how their tenants influence their societies.

Everyone is a divine ruler of themself, no man is in charge of another. There is only God.

That is how it all connects, like political and historical ideas back in the days were not separate from religion, which back in those days religion and philosophy were not separate from each other either.

Only now in todays age is there deception that history, politics, religion, and philosophy are separate from each other, all to hide the truth and conversations that will eventually lead one there

That is true for most cases, yes. But today has seen the separation of all of these things into institutions, but they all feed back to each other, but not through them being a single institution, but through the beliefs of the individual who is beholding it. Your religion and philosophy will dictate much about how you view things.

Blame the department of education for not teaching the truth about reality

Islam is incompatible with our constitutional republic.

/thread

Only unity muslims believe in is mindlessly obeying Allah,all non muslims are enemies to them, muslims are even taught in Islam to lie and fool infidels to slowly conquer them.

All muslims in the USA should get out desu I dont understand why these people come from crapholes to here to just continue their insane religion.

Bingo. It's the only belief system extant that calls for human sacrifice.

>most islam-a-phobes
How is being against a religion that begs for the beheading of me an atheist a bad thing?

You liberals are completely fucking insane.

Of course it is just need to let go of superficial interpretation and understand the reality rather than the words that describe it

That is a bias idea. Allah is God, all beings have need for God, it is because they are energy and consciousness, not a body or a mind, so every being that comes from God wants to experience God and it happens in steps and throughout various religions, in the same way, with different perspectives on the symbols.

>How is being against a religion that begs for the beheading of me an atheist a bad thing?

Did you watch the video where he says "Jew, Muslim, Christian, atheists, need to unite."

I dont care what some lying sharia rat says, unless they collectively show they are tolerant of non muslims fuck off.

He's not a real Muslim. Or he's lying.
And before you start crying about "real" word, unlike you I live in a country with a lot of Muslims. Boy would you be less enthusiastic about their kind words if you knew their mode of behaviour. Never trust a Muslim.

Pro-tip: nothing in Islamic faith provides a framework for a tolerant society. In fact according to their religious dogmas it's totally opposite.
Am I supposed to ignore that and history too because some guy is using nice words? Nah.

He isn't lying

He's an actual Muslim

Of course it does, Muslims can also be collectively peaceful in groups as well as violent like any other religion or even secular countries can be beneficial or malevolent

why is the difference between ethnicity and nationalism so hard for normies to grasp?

>He isn't lying

When a Muslim says Christians and Jews should unite, he means as dhimmis paying the jizya for the privilege of not being murdered.

Religious believers live in a constant state of compromised rationality and cognitive dissonance. They deliberately damage their ability to reason by poisoning their critical thinking skills.

over time, they become incapable of discerning fact from fiction.

> "O People of the Book! Ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord"

Islam tells muslims to lie to non muslims to slowly conquer them as I said before.
>Muslims can also be collectively peaceful in groups
>can be
>can be
Until that becomes will be I dont give a fuck.

Disagreed. Non religious people would also then live in "comprised reality" and cognitive dissonance, because willingly they would choose not to use their cognition to understand that the physical reality is only condensed matter, and spirituality is also manifest through vibration. The fact is that people have to utilize the stories to help themselves and other people, rather than claim it as a fact without even opening up the meanings inside of the outward text.

But if your reasoning is different to just oppose all of that then that's ok, if that is what you honestly believe, you have the right to believe it

Can be as in are