How to launder money?

Specifically a large amount of bitcoins

yes

If you can't figure out how to do this with bitcoins, you probably are going to have much bigger issues.

Buy bitcoin miners with cash. Sell the bitcoin and pay proper tax on it like a good boy

Sell Bitcoins for cash.

>I can't believe we're looking up "money laundering" in the dictionary

A business. A business is the GOAT money laundering tool.

Hence the mob always owning restuarants, clubs, laundromats, etc..

run miners at a loss
buy gold/silver
move bitcoin to monero and back to bitcoin
sell bitcoin for cash
get an accountant or lawyer that specializes in bitcoin

The thing is, it's a lot of money. Money I'm gonna be using to pay for bills and shit. If I just get it in cash, being able to pay for everything without an income looks fishy, no?

If you are going to buy something expensive like a house/car then it's very hard to avoid paying taxes. Someone someday may fuck you up. Bills and monthly expenses are mostly safe and shouldn't be a problem. There are plenty of services that accept bitcoin payments and more will definitely start appearing in the near future. I don't know where you live, but if you spend less than average salary per month then you have nothing to worry about. The most important thing is having a "legal" money income. You can't just spend money without being able to explain from where it comes from, also if we are talking about big money (1$M+) legal institutions should be least of your worries...

good advice

>run miners
> trade bitcoin /ETC/DASH/LTC

Act as if you're good

What's an easy way of getting a "legal money income" though? Obviously I'm gonna have to pay taxes on this money if I want to really spend it, but I mean how do I do that. I don't want to get a job or anything; that's why I got these bitcoins.

A relatively slow way right now is to buy $BAY and sell it for cash in the BitBay marketplace. You could probably get transactions of ~$50 at a time right now, but as the market starts to pick up, amount could increase greatly.

you

laundering btc? what the fuck would be the point? its already btc nigga.

Why I'd love to have your bit coins confiscated, thank you for your efforts, I'm sure they will be put to good use.

see
Start user's Dick Sucking LLC and produce a few 'high quality Dick Suckers'. Buy some mouth fleshlights and "sell" them to yourself for however much you need once in a while.

If you need to launder bitcoins you can just use a tumbler. They aren't even illegal.
If you need to convert bitcoins to USD and then launder the resulting USD to get out of paying taxes, don't. If you don't already know how to do that you are going to get caught.

The IRS doesn't care where you get your money from as long as you pay your taxes.

Another idea:

Draw "art" once a week and post to DeviantArt.

Make a few sock accounts on DA and post requests for the next drawing, put up a journal that says "donate to my Patreon if you want me to do your request".

Donate to your own Patreon. They don't accept BTC yet though so it'd have to be USD.

Send your bitcoin to me, and make an art work. I'll buy it off you with cash and keep 5% of your holdings.

Use a bitcoin tumbler like helix, but make sure it's the legit one and not phishing